Author| Post time 20-11-2010 09:58 AM | Show all posts
Suka la lagu ni... Sedih jer   Hmm nak cari movie doraemon lak
~Ashe~ Post at 20-11-2010 09:56

kann???suka jgk lagu ni..

Use magic Report

Post time 20-11-2010 10:00 AM | Show all posts
kann???suka jgk lagu ni..
melinda_gordon Post at 20-11-2010 09:58

Lama dah Ashe x tgk cite doraemon nih..Dulu selalu beli cite doraemon.. skarang cite doraemon makin elok cam cite pokemn skarang ler..

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 20-11-2010 10:07 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by lovella at 20-11-2010 10:12

ni koleksi pic doraemon yg aku ada..sorie kalau ada yg tak suka
harap korang enjoy la ekkk

Doraemon Emoticon                                                                                                                                        

This Doraemon emoticon is very funny. You can add it into your msn.   There are many emotions, such as happy, sad, angry, scary and so on.                                                                

Doraemon Cake   

Cute!!! Doraemon’s Cake look so cute. If you are from Indonesia, you can order it from Lorraine Cake And Snack.                                                               

Doraemon Speaker                                                                                                                                       

This awesome doraemon speaker has a battery pack that slips in via a zipper in his back, and it can even get its juice from a car adapter.

Doraemon Fridge   

If the girl i love saw this fridge, she might want to get one.
Its not really a fridge as such, it is a device that can keep 4 bottles (hence the 4L indication) cold or warm, and it runs on 12 and 100v.

Limited Edition Doraemon DS Lite   

I know this is old news and you can’t get this Doraemon DS Lite. It is limited edition. Don’t ask me where can you buy this because it is LIMITEd Edition.

Scary And Ugly Doraemon                                                                                                                                        

Doraemon is always cute but i don’t know who draw this Doraemon and make it looks scary and ugly.

Doraemon And Dorami Sandwich  

Doraemon and Dorami sandwich were made by the model that use to make Doraemon and Dorami biscuits.

Doraemon Biscuits  

Doraemon and Dorami biscuits.   Yummy~

Doraemon Bento   

This is Doraemon bento but it isn’t 100% look like Doraemon. I don’t feel it is cute too. Unless they change the color of the head to blue.The “bento” is basically a round sandwich. I got it round by giving it a bowl cut. I used the same bowl to shape the ham on the top of the head. The nose is a grape tomato (a very small pear shaped tomato, the pointy end is sticking in the bread), and the face is sliced nori.

Doraemon Rubik Cube

This Doraemon Rubik Cube is more difficult than the ordinary Rubik’s cube because the sense of the central tile on each face is involved.

{:1_147:}

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 20-11-2010 10:14 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 20-11-2010 10:23 AM | Show all posts
Love the DS lite...

Use magic Report

Post time 20-11-2010 03:10 PM | Show all posts
Lama dah Ashe x tgk cite doraemon nih..Dulu selalu beli cite doraemon.. skarang cite dor ...
~Ashe~ Post at 20-11-2010 10:00 AM

ko slalu beli komik doraemon ke?   wah... pelukis & pengarang utk komik doraemon neh sama bijaknye mcm detective conan... pokemon.. dan anime/manga yg memerlukan banyak rekaan rangkaian cerita yg tk tercapai dek akal.. kreatif..

Use magic Report

Post time 20-11-2010 03:20 PM | Show all posts
ko slalu beli komik doraemon ke?   wah... pelukis & pengarang utk komik doraemon neh sama b ...
BabeYSHa Post at 20-11-2010 15:10

Dulu selalu beli..  Memang,, grafik pun dah semakin hebat.. cuma bg peminat2 animasi yg lama expect something a bit more mature rather than just being cute...What I see from a noted pokemon forum,it's evident that lots of its fans have lost their interest in the anime....things just too cute,with new voice actors and 'poor' pokemon 4 latest generation. Well,it's a diffirent story for the pokemon movie though.

Use magic Report

Post time 20-11-2010 03:25 PM | Show all posts
Just wanna share this...

Doraemon: Nobita and the Green Giant Legend: anime review – drowning in the greenish visual spectacle

Review: Doraemon: Nobita and the Green Giant 2008 benefits from first class production quality.

The show has the trademarks of Doraemon franchise all over it and a really good premise about environmentalism

but with poor execution and direction, the movie crashes and burns.

This 2008 feature length film is an extension and re-imagination of an old short chapter of the manga.

Nobita brings home a small tree and Doraemon, using his scientifically magical equipment, helps give the tree intelligence and

ability to move around. They become friends and the tree is named Kebo. In the end of the chapter,

Kebo chooses to leave Earth to join an alien fleet whose purpose is to explore the universe.

Well, this movie is pretty much the same except that everything is much more prolonged and this time,

in the second half of the movie, we get to see where Kebo goes; the Green Planet.

First of all, Kebo is annoying. He repetitively makes the same squeaky noise that is supposed to make him cute but, instead, results in the opposite. He always purposelessly runs around without taking any significant action. And his being the key to resurrect the Green Giant is never properly explained making the whole ending sequence literally non-substantial; a commotion of visuals and motions.

The second half takes place on the Green Planet. This part is like taking a tour; Doraemon and friends visit the palace then take a walk to many areas of the planet and meets the inhabitants of various species. Children may be thrilled by these wondrous beings and colorful settings but I was upset because there was no sense of direction. Strange new characters, one after another, pop up and disappear with no real meaning to their existences. Worse, even the main characters in Doraemon’s own company like Shitzuka, Tsuneo and Giant seem to be merely tagging along. I don’t recall them doing anything except appearing in the background.

The anime tries to include many themes and fails in all of them. Environmentalism is supposed to be the main thing but the anime does not pay much attention to it. Of course, there are lots and lots of trees and tree people around but the anime never clearly point out to human’s cruel deeds to nature. Thus, the green people’s idea of destroying Earth and punishing human seems too light and lacks good intention. The anti-war theme is also included into the story to a negative effect. During the end when the green giant is released and the green planet’s violent history is revealed, the direction of the movie is abruptly shifted. It’s no longer about environmentalism. It’s about foolish green people repeating their own mistake of using violence to solve problems. The theme of the show is shifted back and forth, interrupting each other, diluting each other and resulting in the viewer’s feeling of getting lost in the forest. What’s more, the Green Giant subplot sounds awfully like Nausicaa rip-off to me.

Conclusion: Despite all the fondling memories and my immeasurable love for Doraemon,

I am still able to recognize a weak movie when I see one.

Rating: C

Facts

Title: Doraemon: Nobita and the Green Giant Legend
Genre: sci-fi, fantasy
Release date: 1 March 2008
Running Time: 112 minutes
Director: Ayumu Watanabe

Side note: I’m puzzled that this movie was nominated for Japanese Academy Prize for Animation of the Year.
                Maybe I missed something from the movie, I don’t know.

Use magic Report

Post time 20-11-2010 03:26 PM | Show all posts
SOrry abt the pic.....

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 21-12-2010 04:52 PM | Show all posts
an.. an.. an..

Use magic Report

Post time 23-5-2011 11:18 PM | Show all posts
doaremon......suke die dr kcik lg...
cute...comel...bulat...

Use magic Report

Post time 22-8-2011 03:31 PM | Show all posts
sapa tau kat mana nak dgr lagu ending doraemon bahasa melayu yg tayang kat ntv7 setiap sabtu? macam best jer!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 23-9-2011 03:18 PM | Show all posts
comelnya~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~:@

Use magic Report

Post time 17-6-2012 08:44 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 17-6-2012 08:44 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 17-6-2012 08:45 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Category: Gambar & Video

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

24-4-2024 05:39 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.679710 second(s), 44 queries .