CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 195|Reply: 2

[Accesories & Hobbies] Buy safe cigarettes

[Copy link]
Post time 4-3-2023 11:18 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Want to know information about e-cigarettes, should I switch to them or is it better to smoke regular cigarettes?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 4-3-2023 11:31 PM | Show all posts
Electronic cigarettes and vapes, such as those offered by SMOKO here is their website Get the best e cig starter kit here , have many advantages over traditional cigarettes. First, they do not emit harmful tar and carbon monoxide, which cause many of the health problems associated with smoking. In addition, they do not produce secondhand smoke, making them a more caring choice for those around them. E-cigarettes and vapes also offer a wide variety of flavors and nicotine additives, allowing users to tailor them to their tastes. This can help those who want to quit smoking to gradually reduce their nicotine intake and eventually quit smoking altogether. They are also more economical in the long run compared to traditional cigarettes.

Use magic Report

Post time 4-3-2023 11:45 PM | Show all posts
Indeed, these days there are very few good and safe e-cigarettes. And personally I myself do not understand which cigarettes are good and which are not, because there are really a lot of them and it's hard to understand and sort it out.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

15-5-2024 01:23 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.983298 second(s), 29 queries .