Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 54761|Reply: 323

[KBS] 100 Points Out of 100-Tuesday 5 pm@ kbsworld

[Copy link]
Post time 21-12-2010 12:23 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Post Last Edit by twinkystar at 21-12-2010 20:06

Previously known as Oh My School for its pilot episode but later changed to 100 points out of 100

MC

Tony Ahn,Park Kyung Lim, Park Myung Soo

Fixed cast
Supreme Team's Simon D

FT Island's Lee Hongki

Shinee's Minho

Super Junior's Eunhyuk

Miss A's Min

Rainbow's Jaekyung

Son Eun Suh

Lee Tae Sung

NS Yoonji

Secret's Hyosung

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 21-12-2010 12:30 PM | Show all posts
RAW

EP1

EP2

EP3

EP4

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-12-2010 12:33 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by twinkystar at 21-12-2010 12:36

ENG SUB-HONGKI CUT

EP1

EP3

EP4

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-12-2010 12:41 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by twinkystar at 21-12-2010 12:47

Simon D vows to marry Lady Jane
Supreme Team’s Simon D made an appearance on the recent recording of KBS 2TV’s newest variety program, “100 Points Out of 100 (백점만점).”

During the recording, Simon D surprised the cast as he vowed to marry his girlfriend, Lady Jane.

During the show, he first revealed, “I regret having a public relationship with Lady Jane.”

Later on in the show’s special corner with F.T Island’s Lee Hongki, Simon D was asked, “Are you going to marry Lady Jane?” to which he replied, “I’m going to marry her.”

http://www.allkpop.c...marry-lady-jane

F.T Island’s Hong Ki confesses he had a celebrity girlfriend

F.T Island’s Lee Hong Ki recently confessed about his past relationship with a celebrity girlfriend.

During the November 27th broadcasting of KBS 2TV’s ‘100 Points out of 100′, Lee Hong Ki confessed, “I have dated a celebrity girlfriend.” When other cast members asked if they are still going out, the singer stuttered and replied ambiguously, “Hmm, I’m not sure, *are* we still going out?”

Lee Hong Ki became bashful by this sudden confession and turning bright red, he tried to laugh off his embarrassment.

http://www.allkpop.c...rity-girlfriend

Eunhyuk exposes Minho on “100 Points out of 100″!

On a recent episode of KBS’s “100 Points out of 100″, Super Junior member Eunhyuk and SHINee member Minho were involved in a hilarious segment

Minho wanted to change his clothing but being the shy type that he is, he wanted the protection of a blanket cover so his body wouldn’t be exposed. Unfortunately for him and fortunately for fan girls, Eunhyuk had other ideas and pulled the blanket cover off of him in the middle of changing shirts.

http://www.allkpop.c...on-oh-my-school

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-12-2010 12:43 PM | Show all posts
more articles

Celebrities debate over publicly revealing relationships

Rainbow’s Kim Jaekyung shared her opinion on why she opposes celebrities coming out with their relationships on the November 27th episode of KBS 2TV’s new variety show, “100 Points out of 100.”

On the show, she stated, “Hyun Young senior once told me that a female celebrity coming out with a public relationship is basically the same as getting married. The tag stays with you for a long time, and it’s the girl’s side that takes the hit.”

She continued, “Love is a lot like war so it’s easy to start, but hard to end. The problems between the two are big enough, but going public with the relationship makes the problem everyone’s problem.”

Others who agreed with her opinion included Eun Hyuk, Song Joong Ki, and Son Eun Seo, who added on, “Celebrities live off of the love of the public. They have an obligation to become the lover of everyone. Once your private life is revealed, there are restrictions in reality that make it difficult to love passionately. Speculations run rampant.”

However, Simon D, Lee Hong Ki, NS Yoonji and others disagreed, stating, “It can be a positive addition to your image. You can’t give up your life for your fans. Rumors and speculations were something you agreed to deal with when you decided to become a celebrity.”

Simon D also revealed a personal story, stating that although his girlfriend, Lady Jane, and he agreed to making their relationship public, Simon D’s manager revealed, “Bringing their relationship to the public caused a $50,000 USD loss in album sales.”

http://www.allkpop.c...g-relationships

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-12-2010 12:44 PM | Show all posts
SNSD’s Yuri and SHINee’s Minho act out a kiss scene
On an episode of KBS2TV’s “100 Points out of 100,” SHINee’s Minho and SNSD’s Yuri reenacted a scene of the musical “Grease” while attempting to learn how to express a wider variety of emotions.

Yuri joined the program’s school special as a new student and captured the attention of the studio by performing SNSD’s latest hit, “Hoot.” In a corner created to help stars become more sensitive and emotional, Yuri and Minho were asked to act out “Summer Nights,” a number of the musical “Grease.”

Musical actress Kim So Hyun was highly impressed with Yuri’s skills and complimented, “You could go stand on stage right now!”

The show ended its episode with a kiss scene between Yuri and Minho, and this will be shown on December 4th at 5:15 PM through KBS2TV.

http://www.allkpop.c...ut-a-kiss-scene

miss A’s Min embarrasses ‘100 Points Out of 100′ cast with her boldness

Sexy, vivacious and bold, miss A’s Min is the best candidate to shake up the more conservative attitudes with her ‘Devil May Care’ outlook on life. And that’s precisely what she did on the latest episode of “100 Points of out 100“.

This week’s episode required Min to act out a dancing scene from the musical, ‘Fame‘. Since she was unable to carry out the performance in her short mini skirt, the staff gave her a pair of gray sweatpants to wear. Now normally, you’d expect the girl to walk off the set for a few minutes to don them in privacy, but Min? Min chose to step into the sweatpants right then and there, causing the rest of her castmates to shout with embarrassment and immediately shield their eyes. Park Kyung Lim even cried out in shock, “Excuse me Min-ssi, but what are you doing?!”

Hilariously, it seemed to be the men who were more flustered about the situation, as they asked, “Are we meant to close our eyes for this?”, to which Min innocently responded, “Can’t I wear this here?”

Although the cast was able to either close their eyes or look away, the cameramen still had to film her getting dressed – the knowledge of which made the cast turn bright red with embarrassment.

Considering how Min was trained for eight years in the States, it’s no surprise that she’s got more of a liberal and spunky attitude than her peers… and we love it!

http://www.allkpop.c...th-her-boldness

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 21-12-2010 12:45 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by twinkystar at 21-12-2010 12:48

Heechul and Park Kyung Lim take snapshots with ‘100 points out of 100′ co-stars
Recently, Super Junior’s Heechul landed a spot as a regular MC on MBC’s “Radio Star“. Yesterday, he posted a photo from the set of KBS‘ ‘100 points out of 100.’

Heechul is known for being close with many stars, regardless of generation or genre; from SNSD’s Yoona and f(x)’s Sulli to actress Hwang Shin Hye and gagman MC Kim Gura, Heechul has charmed and gained the affection of many fellow celebrities.

In this recent photo, he’s seen alongside fellow Super Junior member Eunhyuk, F.T. Island’s Lee Hongki, Supreme Team’s Simon D, Mighty Mouth’s Sangchu, and SECRET’s Hyosung. The star tweeted,

“100 points out of 100!! Close friend Eunhyuk, me, Hongki, Sangchu, Simon D, and Hyosung with a covered face!!“

Later, ‘100 points out of 100′ MC Park Kyung Lim also posted photos with the other sitcom co-stars, Rainbow’s Jaekyung and NS Yoon Ji, at a post-production dinner.

“Came to eat dinner after filming ‘100 points out of 100′ yesterday~ ^^ Wearing the hat Rainbow’s Jaekyung gave me~ ^^ She said she did every single stitch~ keke“

“A photo with NS Yoon Ji as well~ Click!!! There is a difference [in head size] because I am closer, not~ because there really is a difference keke“

http://www.allkpop.c...of-100-co-stars

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-12-2010 12:47 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by twinkystar at 21-12-2010 12:48

Was NS Yoon Ji a loner in school?
As hard as it is to believe now, NS Yoon Ji revealed that she was actually a loner during her school days because of a language barrier issue.

She stated during a recording of “100%“, “I immigrated to America during the 4th grade, and I didn’t know English at the time, so I wasn’t able to communicate, and I became a loner.”

Yoon Ji went on to say, “With the principal’s help, I adjusted to school life and I became who I am today.”

http://www.allkpop.c...loner-in-school

F.T. Island’s Hongki takes revenge against SHINee’s Minho

F.T. Island’s Lee Hongki took revenge against SHINee’s Minho on the December 11th episode of KBS 2TV’s “100 Points out of 100.”

The singer showed varying sides of himself on the show and fooled around with Minho during a pause in the recording session. After playing a prank on Minho, who was changing into his phys ed uniform, the two soon began play fighting until Hongki was accidentally pushed against the wall. Hongki froze with a chilly expression, leading Minho to try and apologize.

Hilariously, Hongki then farted into his own hand and delivered it to Minho in an act of revenge. Hongki eventually succeeded in ‘feeding’ the fart to Minho, causing him and Simon D, who was observing the entire scene, to run far, far away from Hongki.

Watch : HERE

http://www.allkpop.c...t-shinees-minho

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 21-12-2010 12:49 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by twinkystar at 21-12-2010 12:56

Next week preview-EP5

lots of guest next week..Heechul,Jonghun,Key,Ssangchu
the casts invite their friends for christmas special

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-12-2010 01:05 PM | Show all posts
ENG SUB-MINHO CUT

Use magic Report

Post time 21-12-2010 06:12 PM | Show all posts
so kat kbs td br ep 1 la kan??
lawak tol tgk simon d ikut cara hongki ckp td

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-12-2010 08:05 PM | Show all posts
so kat kbs td br ep 1 la kan??
lawak tol tgk simon d ikut cara hongki ckp td
orkestra Post at 21-12-2010 18:12

yup..kbs world baru episode 1..
haha lawak kan...simon d dgn hongki mmg cam kembar siam..comey..simon suka buli hongki
selalunya dorg trio-simon d, hongki, minho...ada jer dak bertiga neh buat..

Use magic Report

Post time 21-12-2010 11:15 PM | Show all posts
aku pun follow gak walaupun tak faham mana yg tak sub tu....
tapi bantai gelak je mana yg kelakar tu...

Use magic Report

Post time 22-12-2010 12:41 AM | Show all posts
ada ulangan x?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-12-2010 12:51 AM | Show all posts
ada ulangan x?
Nadia90 Post at 22-12-2010 00:41

rasanya ada tapi x pasti bila..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-12-2010 12:52 AM | Show all posts
aku pun follow gak walaupun tak faham mana yg tak sub tu....
tapi bantai gelak je mana yg kel ...
forum_aje Post at 21-12-2010 23:15

haha..aku pun tumpang gelak jerrr...
bolehla survive ada sub sket2 neh..nak tunggu kbsworld mmg berzaman...
neh baru siar ep1 padahal kat korea nak masuk ep5 dh..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 22-12-2010 09:12 AM | Show all posts
ada ulangan x?
Nadia90 Post at 22-12-2010 00:41

mlm ni atau mlm esok....kul 11.10...try la tgk

Use magic Report

Post time 22-12-2010 09:17 AM | Show all posts
Reply 17# SuJu

ooo.. thnx!

Use magic Report

Post time 22-12-2010 09:22 AM | Show all posts
Reply  SuJu

ooo.. thnx!
Nadia90 Post at 22-12-2010 09:17

dh tgk guide kt astro td...ulangan mlm ni..mlm ni pun ada citer baru ganti Cruel Love..tajuk dia When Spring Comes

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-12-2010 12:01 PM | Show all posts
EP1 ENG SUB

*other parts are in the same channel

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

16-4-2024 05:25 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.185150 second(s), 45 queries .