CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 3124|Reply: 1

Help me find an anime

[Copy link]
Post time 9-9-2023 09:39 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
I remember few years back, was watching on Netflix, there was this anime show that I really liked, but had to stop to watching because my laptop broke down, one, and two, I was broke. Now that I am subbed and have a good replacement, I would like to watch that anime again. But I forgot all about it. Could you help me find the anime? Here's what i can remember..

In the opening theme, there's this line that says "I won't be afraid of the sea, I will conquer the people"
The first episode opens with the hero's father being arrested in public. The hero's father is a war veteran hero, apparently.
The hero was, I think, an infant or a small boy when his father was arrested. I'm not sure but I think the hero's father was exiled to a far off faraway island. The hero from kid to teen would do public stunts saying that he will become a hero and join the army? The hero sets off on his journey after, I'm not sure about this, after his mom passed away. The hero eventually participate in a something like a martial art tournament where all the participants are required to climb and progress through the floors of a dungeon tower from bottom to top. The hero is accompanied by a fighter from noble family who is very cocky but often times are rescued by the hero...overall, I remember liking the story. I dont think I got into it half way.

Do any of you know it? Does it ring a bell? Twas on Netflix. I know I can just trial and error on Netflix to find it, but I would like some help given whilst I am watching some show on Netflix

the setting is in fantasy genre

Hmm, I cant recall it, but the hero is very strong and agile, capable of bringing down a huge beast..i think his hair's colour was blue, maybe midway long down to his shoulder...

Edit: Okay I can recall something..the hero's father I think one of his leg is crippled, I think, like Aokiji from One Piece
EDIT: Im watching Mushoku Tensei atm

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 30-9-2023 10:48 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
not sure what is the title, but you can search it in bilibili

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

28-4-2024 04:50 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.057743 second(s), 28 queries .