CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 17676|Reply: 9

[Jenayah] "Raja Batu Api" setuju bersemuka jika ditanggung RM80 ribu duit poket, tiket penerbangan kelas perniagaan & hotel bertaraf 5 bintang

[Copy link]
Post time 16-1-2024 04:14 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by pengecattaik at 16-1-2024 11:02 PM

Don’t waste your time for the UK court will not entertain your request as the dual criminality factor doesn’t side you for sedition and making defamatory remarks are not considered a crime in UK.

(Focus Malaysia) – FUGITIVE blogger Raja Petra Kamarudin (RPK) who is on the wanted list as one of the ley perpetrators of the Dubai Move conspiracy has expressed his willingness to cooperate with Bukit Aman or the Attorney-General’s Chambers (AGC) to give his statement at a neutral ground on the allegations levelled against him.

Stating that he is doing so to save the time and hardship of Malaysian authorities, the self-exiled blogger who has been residing in Manchester, UK since March 2009 named the non-existence of an extradition treaty between Malaysia and UK as the biggest hurdle.

“In short, forget about extradition or issuing red notice to Interpol (International Criminal Police Organization) … don’t waste your time for the UK court will not entertain your request as the dual criminality factor doesn’t side you for sedition and making defamatory remarks are not considered a crime in UK,” RPK pointed out in his latest video clip.

“Since I live here for 15 years, I have given tens of police statements to the Malaysian police by even turning up at the Malaysian High Commission in London to record and signed my statement (has to be done in Malaysian soil).

“But if they (Malaysian authorities) choose to do so closer to home, we can do it in Bangkok on condition that they transfer me RM80,000 first to cover my expenses to cover business class flight for two and accommodation at a five-star hotel for one-week) … I look forward to communication from the Bukit Aman or AG.”

Earlier, the opposition-slant mercenary blogger said despite the Greater Manchester Police headquarters happens to have his records because Sarawak Report editor Clare Rewcastle Brown had lodged police report against him previously, the major challenge is that Malaysia and UK do not have an extradition treaty.

“Bear in mind that Interpol has no right to detain but can only facilitate by contacting the UK Police (Scotland Yard) to track down the suspect,” explained RPK.

“In my case, since there is no extradition treaty, Bukit Aman or the AGC have to contact the UK Home Ministry for action but before the minister can approve their request to arrest me, they’ve to first seek court order.”

Herein lies complications given that the UK court wants to see dual criminality or that the nature of the crime is accepted in both Malaysia and the UK (ie sodomy and gay lifestyle is not a crime in UK).

“Only if this (dual criminality) can be proven, can a trial proceed but even then, it can drag on for as many as 10 years as in the case of former Bumiputera Malaysia Finance (BMF) Hong Kong chairman Lorrain Esme Osman,” reckoned RPK.

“My case as mentioned by the IGP (Inspector-General of Police Tan Sri Razarudin Husain) is to topple the government, sedition and criminal defamation but here in England, sedition and defamation are no longer regarded as a crime since Jan 1, 2010.

Moreover, I was born in England and regarded as a British subject (despite being a Malaysian citizen).”

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 16-1-2024 05:28 AM | Show all posts
who is raja petra sebenarnya

Use magic Report

Post time 16-1-2024 07:31 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Radzor at 16-1-2024 07:35 AM

Ok la tu kalau kerajaan nak makkumat dari dia. Tiket flight and accomodation. Klu tanak bagi duit sila book kan pon boleh. Judi winbox pun bayar ufti lebih dari tu. Kalau polis konoha g manchester tu agak2 berapa pulak belanja nye.. siap package

Use magic Report

Post time 16-1-2024 07:39 AM | Show all posts
ipes2 replied at 16-1-2024 05:28 AM
who is raja petra sebenarnya

Use magic Report

Post time 16-1-2024 07:43 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Buat apa lah layan org tua tu. Biar jer dia mampos kat sana. Report jer FB and block.

Use magic Report

Post time 16-1-2024 07:44 AM | Show all posts
dah puluh tahun sebut benda sama...x pernah dibuat oleh pihak berkuasa.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 16-1-2024 11:39 PM | Show all posts
patutlah abah nak balik passport...

Use magic Report

Post time 17-1-2024 10:27 AM | Show all posts
dia ni islam ke..??

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 17-1-2024 02:15 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
RPK ni, dia dah duk negara lain, knape masih nak menyibuk lagi dengan urusan malaysia? Dan, yang duk percayakan dia ni, memang baru keluar dari gua ke?

Use magic Report

Post time 31-1-2024 10:48 PM | Show all posts
raja todi

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

4-5-2024 06:33 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.064872 second(s), 38 queries .