Register

ADVERTISEMENT

12Next
Return to list New
View: 6307|Reply: 20

[Tempatan] Madanon special - kejutan terbaru utk kakitgn awam

[Copy link]
Post time 26-2-2024 03:20 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode
Buah tgn terbaru kjaan madani utk kakitgn awam...

IJN Discharging All Civil Servants, Pensioners Due To Government Cost-Cutting Measures — Pensioner Failed By The Government
By CodeBlue | 26 February 2024

IJN is discharging all civil servants and pensioners to MOH cardiac centres, following an MOH directive due to government cost-cutting measures, says a pensioner recently discharged from IJN. His condition is complex and his meds are unavailable in MOH.

The National Heart Institute (IJN) in Kuala Lumpur. Photo by Saw Siow Feng for CodeBlue, taken on February 23, 2024.
At a recent visit to our National Heart Centre (Institut Jantung Negara, IJN), I was shocked to be informed that I was being discharged. This happened despite 25 years of my receiving extensive care at IJN with many admissions and multiple procedures.

I was informed that the reason I was being discharged was a Ministry of Health (MOH) directive that all civil servants and pensioners should be discharged to the MOH cardiac centre nearest their home.

I protested that my problem was highly complicated; the senior IJN cardiologist agreed with me. But I was told that their hands were tied as the government was cutting costs.

I also found out that my predicament is shared by numerous other pensioners and civil servants all over the country, these past months.

So, with a literally sinking heart, I returned home and arranged to see the doctors at the MOH cardiac centre near my home. This was not easy as I had to make an appointment and the clinic was busy.

I finally got to see the doctor two and half months later; I was concerned as I was going to run out of medication soon.

The doctor I saw was a young medical officer. One look at my referral letter from IJN, with my complicated problems, she looked worried and immediately spoke to the cardiologist.

Fortunately, she pushed for me to see the cardiologist the same day; I am very thankful to her. The cardiologist I met was a pleasant young man. I found out that he had just qualified as a cardiologist in the past six months or so.

He was very thorough in his examination and assessment, and then said to me, “Uncle, you should not be managed at our centre. We only have three cardiologists here and all of us do not have the expertise to handle your case.”

I had already recognised this because, at IJN, the senior cardiologist often involved two or three other colleagues in discussing my case; sometimes with extra cardiologists coming into the cardiac laboratory to support each other during each of my many complicated procedures.

So, while I was “stable” at the time of my untimely discharge from IJN, my condition often deteriorates suddenly.

In addition, the young MOH cardiologist said, “I am also afraid, Uncle, that we do not have a number of the drugs that you are on and will have to use substitutes”. This made me very worried as I have a number of drug allergies.

IJN had gone through a number of drugs before they found the ones that both worked and were safe for me to use.

The MOH cardiologist then said he would write a new referral for me to go back to IJN, and that I would have to make an appointment with IJN as a new patient and hopefully get back the same senior cardiologist.

This would be another hassle and possibly two to three months of waiting, or longer.

Yes, I recognise that the reason for the MOH directive was a cost-saving one – no need to pay IJN for the many pensioners and civil servants that use its services.

But I asked myself many searching questions.

Surely there should be some common sense in allowing the IJN cardiologist to choose who can be sent back to MOH centres and who they should keep, due to the complicated nature of their disease and care?

After all, IJN is our National Heart Centre, a centre of excellence. Why is MOH deteriorating cardiac services in the country?

I have faithfully served the country as a civil servant for 35 years. Is this how I am repaid? Is this the Madani way to treat pensioners?

If anyone says it is a simple matter to go and get a new referral back to IJN, I would like to give that person a swift kick on their backsides. The hassle to everyone is enormous, especially with busy cardiology services in IJN and MOH.

If I sound distressed, it is because I am! I could be far more aggressively vocal, for all the hardship and distress that this has caused me and my loved ones.

I plead with the Madani government and anyone who will listen at MOH, please do not continue with this blanket directive and have a return to sanity.

I say with all honesty that I probably would be dead, except for the prompt and expert care I received at IJN from senior cardiologists.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 26-2-2024 04:31 PM | Show all posts
tu dia..... ingatkan pencen saja dia nak kacau

Use magic Report

Post time 26-2-2024 04:36 PM | Show all posts
hahahaha itu dia konon nak bantu rakyat. ujong2 menyusahkan

Use magic Report

Post time 26-2-2024 04:48 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Korang la yg gatal nak tukar..konon2 kalau tak perform lagi 5 tahun tukar balik. Kan dah mendapat korang2 yg dapat penukaran dulu

Use magic Report

Post time 26-2-2024 04:51 PM | Show all posts
ijn dah penuh sangat dengan pt yg guna insurans. lagipun serdang pun ramai pakar2 jantung. cuma nak dpt tarikh mmg makan bulan la

Use magic Report

Post time 26-2-2024 04:55 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
PH menang raykat senang.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 26-2-2024 05:08 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Xtau la nk gelak ke kesian yg pasti aku bukan acik gomen.

Use magic Report

Post time 26-2-2024 05:13 PM | Show all posts
bukan gomen je yang terkesan dek...co swasta pon sama terkesan worldwide.. co aku yg us based pun bajet kena potong ni hah bnyk dek bukan sikit2 punya....takde kena ngena dgn madanon ke hapa..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 26-2-2024 05:22 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Clan204 replied at 26-2-2024 04:51 PM
ijn dah penuh sangat dengan pt yg guna insurans. lagipun serdang pun ramai pakar2 jantung. cuma nak  ...

Doktor aku ada follow up anak dia ckp IJN mmg xde kos dari dulu lg. Doktor aku sblom PH memerintah pon mmg nk discaj cepat dan follow up je dkt hospital biasa. So doktor aku zaman sblom PH memerintah dia prgi PPUM, pastu dia akan patah balik ke IJN.

Use magic Report

Post time 26-2-2024 05:22 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Triple_8 replied at 26-2-2024 04:55 PM
PH menang raykat senang.

Doktor aku ada follow up anak dia ckp IJN mmg xde kos dari dulu lg. Doktor aku sblom PH memerintah pon mmg nk discaj cepat dan follow up je dkt hospital biasa. So doktor aku zaman sblom PH memerintah dia prgi PPUM, pastu dia akan patah balik ke IJN

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-2-2024 05:59 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
#matsabuforpmxi

Use magic Report

Post time 26-2-2024 06:03 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Cel*k* punya madanon...

Use magic Report

Post time 26-2-2024 06:06 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Nak bg atuk M kiok lerr tu..

Use magic Report

Post time 26-2-2024 06:11 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Heart centre dekat spital serdang dah beroperasi kan...moh kita ramaikan majlis...

Use magic Report

Post time 26-2-2024 06:14 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Aku terpikir jgk...adakah ini salah satu cara gomen nk bagi pensioner mati cepat ..so kurang la byr pencen nanti

Use magic Report

Post time 26-2-2024 06:22 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
nw111 replied at 26-2-2024 06:14 PM
Aku terpikir jgk...adakah ini salah satu cara gomen nk bagi pensioner mati cepat ..so kurang la byr  ...

Dari dlu IJN mmg nk discaj pt awal. Doktor aku la ckp tu anak dia follow up PPUM gak pastu prgi ke IJN balik. Doktor aku yg sorang lg ada maslah jantung pon sama gak kena discaj awal.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 26-2-2024 06:22 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
nw111 replied at 26-2-2024 06:03 PM
Cel*k* punya madanon...

Aku happy. Bestnya. Dari dlu lg aku nk cmni

Use magic Report

Post time 26-2-2024 08:09 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Private sector pun boleh bengkrap kalau nak subsidi gomen servant dgn pensioner for a lifetime.
Smua benda nak free dan subsidi.
Dok hotel naik tren naik flight pakai gomen rate.

Use magic Report

Post time 26-2-2024 08:15 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
jfq replied at 26-2-2024 08:09 PM
Private sector pun boleh bengkrap kalau nak subsidi gomen servant dgn pensioner for a lifetime.
Smua ...

Kan. Semua nk subsidi. Phuih

Use magic Report

Post time 26-2-2024 08:56 PM | Show all posts
Clan204 replied at 26-2-2024 08:51 AM
ijn dah penuh sangat dengan pt yg guna insurans. lagipun serdang pun ramai pakar2 jantung. cuma nak  ...

kalau mmg duduk serdang ok la.
i lagi percaya IJN berbanding serdang.
sebab setahu i segala equeiment ada di IJN kan ?

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

27-4-2024 11:15 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.088853 second(s), 48 queries .