Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: ocean_gurl

group 7 : Tred bincang Arqisia

[Copy link]
Post time 10-4-2011 08:17 PM | Show all posts
Reply 336# ocean_gurl

baik!!~ adeehh.. dah tak lart nak edit.. berenti jap..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 10-4-2011 08:17 PM | Show all posts
Reply 340# skymania

yg ok.. og leh guna gak yg ni..

tapi buat 1 lagi asing2 kan... buat mcm ni gak.. cantik dahh...

go go sky..go go sky..

ade lg gmbr kene buat.. kt link ni...posting 185 .. 188

http://eforum5.cari.com.my/viewthread.php?tid=534836&extra=&page=8

dan gmbr2 yg og dah buat tmpt2 menarik nihh.. tgk posting baru2 og kt page ni...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-4-2011 08:19 PM | Show all posts
Reply 341# skymania

hehehe...og pun sakit bahu dah nih..dok edit tmpt menarik....

pening pale dgn aligment nihhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh  

asyik tak mau center jer... nanti sky, bila tepek kt dangau, tolong buat alingment kasi elok balik la...

klu tak leh gak, og mintak tlg mod jer la...

Use magic Report

Post time 10-4-2011 08:38 PM | Show all posts
Reply 343# ocean_gurl

susah gler nak center!! rsa nak lempang jeh!!:@ kene edit HTML skrip tuh baru boleh..tp pinau bijik mata nak tgk..

takpe..sky edit smpi puas..sky kene mlm neh gk...sbb sok seyes gler bz...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-4-2011 09:07 PM | Show all posts
Reply  ocean_gurl

susah gler nak center!! rsa nak lempang jeh!! kene edit HTML skri ...
skymania Post at 10-4-2011 20:38

tau tak per.. itu sebab og tensionn gilerrr....

sebab nih..klu menjadi sky.. ko tlg ajar og laa..
semer posting cerita ni kene buat aliogment... si cakir pun tensen gak aligment lari2 nihh...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-4-2011 09:37 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by ocean_gurl at 10-4-2011 22:02

GWACHEON NATIONAL SCIENCE MUSEUM

Located at Seoul Grand Park subway station, on the #4 line south of the HanRiver, is the Gwacheon National Science Museum Exit #5 will take youright to the science museum. Most of the exhibits were designed withKorean speaking children in mind. However, you can still have a lotof fun and learn something as an English speaking adult. Most majorexhibit descriptions have some English explanation, even if theinstructions for the interactive hands on opportunities are inKorean. You’re at a science museum. Use your imagination andreasoning skills and figure it out. English language brochure fromthe information booth at the entrance provides maps and areadescriptions and is more than helpful when it comes to navigating the6 main areas of the museum: Basic Science, Advanced Technology,Children’s Exploration, Natural History, Traditional Science and an Insectarium. The brochure also breaks down which exhibits in each ofthe 6 main areas were

designed with what age group in mind.Kindergarten, elementary, middle school and high school aged childrenwere the targets of most exhibits. Behind the main building youwill find the Planetarium, Insectarium, and various outdoor exhibitsincluding a Dinosaur Park, Space Launch Vehicles, Radio Telescope,Astronomical Observatory and Eco-park. It was a hot and stickySaturday during our visit, so we concentrated our efforts on theindoor, air conditioned areas. This included the Planetarium.There are 5 shows a day. Since we missed the only English version at11:30am, we attended a Korean language version at 3:30pm. The first10-15 minutes was a constellation explanation, followed by a 40minute movie. Our movie was about Black Holes. I’d be lying if Isaid the darkness, reclining chairs and audio non-comprehensiondidn’t put both of us to sleep. But it was a nice interlude in themiddle of a hot, busy day.A few areas of the museum stood out.Something that has always fascinated me, the section on aircraft andspace travel was a lot of fun. You can see space suits, lunar landingmodules and the inside of passenger jets. Our favorite was thesection on food eaten in space by the first Korean astronaut in 2008.This included sticky rice, ramyeon, hot pepper paste (gochujang),tuna and even kimchi. For more information on the process of makingkimchi safe for space travel, check out this New York Time’sarticle An exhibit with roots in my part of the world featured theTacoma Narrows Bridge, AKA Galloping Gertie. The original bridge camedown in 1940 when 42 mph winds caused a phenomenon known asaeroelastic flutter. Not only did this destruction take place soclose to home, but a good friend of mine worked on the constructionefforts of the most recent version, currently in use. Duringconstruction, his team dumped a part of this bridge in the PugetSound below, forever giving us the excuse to give him a hard timeabout his construction engineering expertise and success record. With plenty of reasons to end up at Seoul Grand Park Station this summer,(Seoul Land. Seoul Zoo. Seoul Racecourse Park Station is one stopaway, where you can gamble away your hard earned money on the ponies)don’t forget about the Gwacheon National Science Museum. You won’tlearn more at the other destinations. The interactive nature willmake you feel like a kid for an afternoon. And you might findsomething to remind you of your friends at home.

GYEONGHUI PALACE

Seoul’s Gyeonghuigung Palace with Gwanghwamun’s skyscrapers in the background. On the way between my home and central Seoul’s City Hall, is Gyeonghuigung Palace ,which is also known as Gyeongdeokgung Palace. As one of the “Five Grand Palaces” of Korea’s Joseon Dynasty (1392-1910), about ten Korean kings visited here during their daily excursions. It’s myunderstanding that Gyeonghuigung Palace wasn’t actually a palace,but a royal villa. Construction occured between 1617-23, and once upon a time, the entire complex comprised some 100 different structures. A rendering of the compound circa 1820 shows an elaborate and extensive series of walls, homes and gardens that were connected by an arched bridge to Deoksugung Palace which is quite a ways to the southeast. Sadly, virtually the entire palace was razed by the Japanese during their colonial occupation of Korea(1910-1945).  In the 1990s the government used the original foundation stones to rebuild several palace buildings.

Today, the complex includes Sungjeongjeon (the main hall) and Heunghwamun  ,which is currently the palace’s front gate. Originally, the gate faced east, but it was moved to its current location in 1932 by the Japanese to honor their first resident-general in Korea. The palaces original front gate is now the Shilla hotel’s main entrance and another major building from the original palace is currently on the campus of Dongguk University. It’s interesting to me how often (and relatively easily?) these grand structures are moved around. The current complex is fairly modest but definitely worthy of a look around. An hour is sufficient to take a leisurely walk admiring the architecture and reading the info plaques. When I visited, I virtually had the place to myself, and there were several places both in the palace or in the grounds where it might be nice to bring a book. Or, head to the back of the palace for a nice view. The symmetrical and serene grounds of this former royal villa are a nice counter weight to the busy chaos of nearby Gwanghwamun.

And, once you’re had your fill, the Seoul Museum of History is next door.

BUCHEON MUSEUM MANHWA INFORMATION CENTER

The Gyujanggak Cartoon Museum is an expansion of the former “Korea Cartoon Museum,” which was the first ever Korean cartoon museum. The Gyujanggak Cartoon Museum preserves and exhibits rare materials from current cartoons and cartoon classics that have historical value.These materials were formerly housed in the Bucheon Manhwa Information Center (formerly the “Korea Manhwa Contents Agency”).The museum was moved from its original location and now resides in the Bucheon Visual Culture Complex and exhibits a wide range of cartoon related artifacts and cartoons from the 1900s to the present.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 10-4-2011 09:49 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by ocean_gurl at 11-4-2011 00:03

N SEOUL TOWER

As darkness sets in, the N Seoul Tower proves to be a sight to behold. N Seoul tower is illuminated at night with different shades. N SeoulTower which has also been known as Namsan Tower, rises to a height of480 m above sea level. It is situated on top of a mountain. Tour is prefer taking a cable car to the top of the mountain and then walk the rest of the way to the tower. The surrounding area of tower is quite scenic as well. Climb up the tower which has shops,restaurants, and an Observation deck from where you will get splendid views of Seoul city.

TAPGOL PARK , SEOUL

This is one of the most major attractions of Seoul. The park is an important heritage destination as it is home to a 15th century Buddhist Temple and a 10 tier pagoda. There are also many statues and monuments dedicated to earlier rulers and to victims who lost their lives to Japanese torture. It was here the major event of March 1stMovement 1919 started. Walk around the park exploring many bas-relief statues and the splendid monuments which are important links in South Korean History.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-4-2011 09:53 PM | Show all posts

Love story betweenLee Seung Jae Park Yu & Rie ...

Myname is Lee Seung Jae and was born in Dongdaemun-gu,Seoul on 12 July 1986. I'm the eldestof two siblings, my youngest brother's name Lee Seung Ho. A veryhensem guy (not my brother, but me!!!), emmmmmm.....a seriouscharacter, carefully and quietly alone in any matter (macho!!!thisis what i heard from among cute little ladies my time in high schooland University). I was entering UnbukElementary School, Seoul in North Korea, after graduation, enteredthe Seoul High School to further education. Interested in sports liketennis, badminton and playing football but in badminton and fottballnot so interested, if you said playing tennis, wohoooo, many of myfriends affraid to callenge me that's why i'm the number one, haha!!(please people don't jelous withme!!please, i beg u!!!) about playingbadminton its just my hobby for a free time, not bad at all onplaying this sports, and football, of coz i'm one of the Man UnitedSupporter all My Life (hader haku kesahkorang nak sokong team apa?!!huh!!!). Ilook stupid when i speak in malay. lol~

http://i630.photobucket.com/albums/uu26/dramabeans/drama/2010/kiss12/kiss12-00020.jpg

mytime in High School....(like i said, i'm a hensem guy u know?!!whypeople always don't believe me?!!!damn it!!!)

ok,back to the topic please!!!(wherethe heck i stop just now?!!owh, ok, i just remember, lets continuelads...)my time in high school, someone was admire at me, her name is Park YuRie, but i really don't like that type of girl, she always follow meeverywhere i go, if u want to know, she had to follow me when i wantto go to the toilet, damn it!!!(arghhhhhh!!!myhead almost exploded thinking about where I should hide my hensemface!!!), nahhhh!!!!letsjust move on, let me tell u about this little girl name Park Yu Rie.Yu Rie was born in Incheon on 7 December 1989 but grow-up inDongdaemun-gu, Seoul. (just near myhouse, but she's not a social girl..emm...interesting..), whati know, Yu Rie like to eat nad cooking, but thank god, her bodymantain, she's not a good cooker but sometimes her cooking wasdelicious (i think, she just want toplay2 with melah!!), shealso like music, like to try playing everything in sports (mealso don't know what actually this little girl like..emmmm),but this is the thing i don't like the most, she's like to holidaybut she's very kind n soooooooo cute..that's why i chose her..andwhen she always follow me, i try to close to her, we share mosteverything, love, sorrow, cry, but we never forget about school nstudi, Yu Rie is not very clever girl coz she's to slow, that's why ialways lectur her...this time, our relationship more close, n idecide to make her my special GF...   

http://i533.photobucket.com/albums/ee340/skymania84/dangau/DA_001.gif

thisis Park Yu Rie when she give me the 1sthint...opsss!!!

http://i533.photobucket.com/albums/ee340/skymania84/dangau/DA_002.gif

Omonimy mother, was always follow me also in my time at High School andUniversity.

http://i533.photobucket.com/albums/ee340/skymania84/dangau/sweet_momentcopy.jpg

Ourlast day pictures in High School.

Whenour time in University, we still in couple mode, many thing happendduring this time, we almost broke up coz somebody said something badme, but, me as a guy,

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 10-4-2011 11:21 PM | Show all posts
letak dlm frame ni jugak ekk..
gmbr ofice... letak asing2..

gmbr basikal seung ho

aktiviti yu rie
gmbr makanan letak sekali frame.. yg polaroid nyer style...

ni asing...

aktiviti seung jae

asing kan...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 11-4-2011 12:18 AM | Show all posts

...Our Family Restaurant...

...Our Office...

This is Oboji Office

This is Seung Jae Office

This is Omoni, Yu Rie , Ha Nie & Seung Ho place when they came to restaurant.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 11-4-2011 12:37 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by ocean_gurl at 4-5-2011 11:53

...Omoni Life Activity...

Omoni Cupcakes

Omoni Like To Bakes Cupcakes.. Omoni also make it as a business.. Omoni Cupcakes is the best.. nyumm..nyumm.. so sedapppp...

Omoni Car

Omoni Car..Honda Civic.. Nice right...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 11-4-2011 12:40 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by ocean_gurl at 11-4-2011 09:01

...Lee Seung Jae Life Activity...

Seung Jae Hobby

Seung Jae Like to read books..No matter where he is.. There will be a books with him.. Ulat buku betul..

Not Just that, Seung Jae also very good in play guitar.. How impressive..

Seung Jae Car

That is Seung Jae car..That's not me, that my friends..hehe.. I borrow Seung Jae car for shopping the day i take this pic.. Seung Jae what very worried of me..
Because this is the 1st time I drive the car without him by my side..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 11-4-2011 12:47 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by ocean_gurl at 11-4-2011 18:09

...Park Yu Rie Life Activity...

Yu Rie Hobby

I like to cook the simple dish..We call is like Korean Snack.. I'm good in cooking this simple Dish..
Seung Jae also like it...Not Just that, i also good in making kimbab...

Yu Rie Memories Pic

This is my Picture Collection..As my hobby as the same with Omoni shoot picture...So here some of the pic that Omoni & me has shoot....Nice and Memorable...

Yu Rie Car

This is My Car...eekkee..just joking...it's Seung Jae Car that i dream want to colour it in white..but Seung Jae don't like it...

Use magic Report

Post time 11-4-2011 12:47 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 11-4-2011 12:49 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by ocean_gurl at 11-4-2011 09:25

...Kim Ha Nie Life Activity...

Ha Nie Collection

Ha Nie Collection stuff... Ha Nie Suka warna Hijau..Jadi semua barang2 dia warna hijau... macam taman dah...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 11-4-2011 01:11 AM | Show all posts
skymania Post at 11-4-2011 00:47

http://eforum5.cari.com.my/viewthread.php?tid=534836&page=14&extra=#pid43556371

sky.. cehack balik y er jadual..

activies og akan update... tgh buat nih.. tapi itu link dah ade siap...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 11-4-2011 01:16 AM | Show all posts
skymania Post at 11-4-2011 00:47

gambar seung jae nihh... tak crop buang payfull kiss trade mark tuh...
sempat tk update balik gmbr ni...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 11-4-2011 01:28 AM | Show all posts
esok pagi og sambung lagi part activities... og kene balik dulu..

cc dah mau tutup....

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 11-4-2011 08:39 AM | Show all posts
skyyyyyyyyyyyy..

leh buat gif utk watak seung jae, kim ha nie tak?

mcm ni.... nak letak kt pengenalan....

http://i533.photobucket.com/albums/ee340/skymania84/dangau/DA_006.gif

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 11-4-2011 08:43 AM | Show all posts
ape dah jadi kat dangau nihhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh   

pagi2 aku dah serabut...

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Category: Lawak & Santai

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

2-5-2024 04:32 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.067120 second(s), 42 queries .