Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 15863|Reply: 91

Beyoncé - Run The World (Girls) [MV Alternate Ver.]

[Copy link]
Post time 13-4-2011 09:52 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
Post Last Edit by Beta at 30-7-2011 17:51

OFFICIAL SINGLE COVER:

Run the World (Girls)" is a song recorded by American recording artist Beyoncé Knowles. The "female-empowerment" song was written by Terius "The-Dream" Nash, Knowles, Nick "Afrojack" van de Wall, Wesley "Diplo" Pentz, David "Switch" Taylor, and Adidja Palmer and production was handled by Switch, Knowles and Shea Taylor.

Originally speculated to be titled "Girls (Who Run the World)", an unedited demo of the song leaked on the internet on April 18, 2011. "Run the World (Girls)" was later officially released on April 21, 2011 as the lead single from her studio album 4. The song heavily samples "Pon de Floor" by Major Lazer, following the same alternative hip hop-dancehall genres, mixed with the pop and R&B sounds of Knowles. The song's title and lyrics contain an unapologetically aggressive message towards female empowerment.

LISTEN HERE :

http://youtu.be/q9TgJeS81KQ

OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO :

http://youtu.be/VBmMU_iwe6U

- Charts Update
   Billboard Hot 100 Run
    #33-#48-#65-#76-#50-#29-#55-#64-#78-#84-#82-#78-#99-OUT
   Billboard Hot Dance Club Songs: Peak - #1

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 13-4-2011 09:54 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by Beta at 21-4-2011 08:38

akan datang single baru dari beyonce katenye mengambil sample dari "PON DE FLOOR"

- Rumored Name: 'Girl'
-Produced by Diplo
-Samples Major Lazer's 'Pon Di Floor'
- Pics of video leaked
- Video Being Shot @ Mojave Desert in LA
-Video Directed by Francis Lawrence

The theme of "Girl" is like a female empowerment/girl power type of song that is a definite club banger with Top 40/Worldly appeal. The beat is driven by a sample of a popular club song that a lot of you will probably recognize. There's a breakdown in the song that is described as absolutely **** disgustingly sick! Definitely an anthem in the style of her singing. My friend couldn't remember exact lyrics, but "Girl...girl....girl" is repeated a lot through out the song.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 13-4-2011 09:57 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by Beta at 18-5-2011 20:00

Reply 2# Beta

BTS - Video Shoot
directed by Francis Lawrence

DAY 2
Video Shoot in LA

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 13-4-2011 10:04 AM | Show all posts
Reply 3# Beta

VIDEO BTS

still bawah jambatan dan kete terbakarnya

Use magic Report

Post time 13-4-2011 10:28 AM | Show all posts
hari tuh bace beyonce nak berehat lama and nak menimang cahayamata.....tak tau plak die nak keluar album baru

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 13-4-2011 10:45 AM | Show all posts
Reply 5# choolakaw

dah rehat lama dah pasal anak xtau lak

xtau la beyonce buat album ke hape..tah2 projek dereon sebab xde official statment lgk

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 13-4-2011 10:49 AM | Show all posts
Reply  choolakaw

dah rehat lama dah  pasal anak xtau lak

xtau la beyonce buat a ...
Beta Post at 13-4-2011 10:45

maybe die release single jer kowtt....apepown teruja gak nak dengar lagu nihh....

Use magic Report

Post time 13-4-2011 02:34 PM | Show all posts

omg..

i cannot with BEYONCE..!!! dia sentiase think and buat BIGGER than every other girls..! gambar2 ni is what i call EPIC..! she truly is the Queen that deserves all the success for all the hardworking n not a pemalas one just using their name alone..!

more info about the song..!

Booms Beyoncé 'Girl' Review
Beyoncé is back and once again has everybody at the edge of their seats. Log on to Twitter and Facebook to see the unbeilevable hype for her new single 'Girl.' Little about the album is known, no title, no release date and no new management have been announced. We know the video is being shot and the Diva has a new look that was teased in a twitpic on the set of 'Girl.' Luckily Boomlikean808 didn't have to wait too long with anticipation, I got to listen to the new single that is sure to set every club on fire.

As soon as the intro to the song hits I knew that the track would be serious. Instantly you recognize the Major Laserz sample from the infectious club hit 'Pon the Floor' which was also sampled by Dirty Money on the Swizz Beatz produced 'Ass on the Floor.' There is no comparison between the two, Diplos (Chris Brown Look At Me Now, M.I.A. Boyz, Paper Planes) production makes Swizzys seem like Childs Play. And y'all know I love Swizz Beatz. 'Girl' is an absolute killer. Beyoncé has rose the bar so high that she will even have a difficult time surpassing it.

In a day where everything (including urban music) is in some way related to Euro Pop, Beyoncé has a chance to change the sound of radio. The song is massive enough to make up for the lack of authenticity in 'Diva' & the bromidic 'Get Me Bodied' & 'Single Ladies.' Infact 'Girl' is all 3 of those songs rolled into 1 on steroids. The hard hitting production and aggressive vocals come with an equal amount of aggressive lyrics on the girl power anthem. Beyoncé asks "Who run the world?" before answering "Girls do!" The cocky singer even shouts out her hubby, singing

"Imma bump in my Jeep/ listening to Jay-Z."

Bey deserves a big fat A+ for 'Girl.' And this isn't coming from a Beyoncé stan, she was counted out in my book for the simple fact that Pop music has completely taken over almost every genre. She once again set up her own lane to drive in. Even though the track is as gay as a Barbara Streisand concert, its sure to please any music fan, straight, gay, male or female. And for the first time in history i'm excited to hear a Beyoncé album. Lets hope Diplo got ahold of majority of the album.

OMG IM really shaking right now typing to yall!!! It so dope!! OMGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  My Boy Sincere went to the Audition or whatever it is and he recorded the song via his phone... so i posted on twitter i couldnt wait to hear it. So he hits me up in a DM and says yo D i know ur a stan for Bey i have the song, do u wanna hear it? So i called him immediately!!! He played it for me so i started crying, he said yo u ok? I said naw i really am NOT! he said yo let me send it to ya email... he send me the SINGLE Yall, Its called Girl! It sample Pon Di Floor! Its so sick! its beats EVERYTHING out NOW!!! Bey shut this SHIT down! The song starts with drums, and u heard them chanting girl in the back i think. (again its muffled but i get it) then the Pon di floor beat drops added with another beat. Then Bey comes on and Says GIRL!!! We run this mother F-cking Ish! she says it like 3-4 times... Then she say Who Run The World? Girl! Who the run world? Girl. Who Run this Mother?! Girls, Who Run This Mother?! Girls... She says that throughout the song but its so dope! I keep playing it trying to get the words but im typing to yall as i listen over and over again! I couldnt listen to this and not tell yall! ...OMG! i keep listening to it over and over again!!! I dont wanna spoil anything but i had to come tell yalll!!!

she gonna RULE the world once again..!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 13-4-2011 05:22 PM | Show all posts
syok sendiri KEMBALI

Use magic Report

Post time 13-4-2011 07:18 PM | Show all posts
OMG!!!

SS is bakkkkkk!!!!

Neway, welcome back from hibernating.

Can't wait for your fun and yet informative info about B's new album

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 14-4-2011 09:18 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 14-4-2011 09:20 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by Beta at 18-5-2011 20:08

Reply 8# syoksendiri

More pic (crew)

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 14-4-2011 10:38 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by Beta at 18-5-2011 20:09

Reply 12# Beta

DAY 3 Shoot

DANCERS

DIFFERENT OUTFIT

again..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 14-4-2011 06:29 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by Beta at 21-4-2011 23:27

HERE THE SNIPPET

1. Girls (Who Rule The World)
:@:@

2. Never Let U Go

Use magic Report

Post time 14-4-2011 06:43 PM | Show all posts
welkam back bitchy SS....we  miss U..hahaha

Use magic Report

Post time 14-4-2011 08:54 PM | Show all posts
welcome back

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 15-4-2011 10:49 AM | Show all posts
tapi betul ke aku terbaca kat wikipedia American Idol 10 yang Beyonce akan perform live masa top 6 nanti....kalu betul la sure meletoppppp!!!!

Use magic Report

Post time 15-4-2011 11:18 AM | Show all posts
cam best je bidio nih...jangan wat mcm Gaga BTW dah ler..penuh iluminati / symbolism

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 15-4-2011 11:30 AM | Show all posts
Reply 13# Beta

Dancers only

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-4-2011 09:35 AM | Show all posts
NOT FINAL VERSION

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

24-4-2024 08:09 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 1.154732 second(s), 51 queries .