CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Return to list New
Author: zvicmorrow

siapa sebenarnya mamat kepala botak tu?..

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 27-5-2011 07:00 PM | Show all posts
keluar tajuk sikit,nak kongsi sikit mereka2 yg penting di sebalik tabir formula 1...

Bernie Ecclestone may be a short man - 5ft 4in (1.6m) - but he is the most important component of Formula One and one of the highest-salaried executives in the world.

He owns Formula One Holdings, which controls almost every part of the motor sport. He paid himself £54 million in 1995-96 and is expected to become even richer if the company is floated on the Stock Exchange.

The floatation was scheduled for this summer, but Mr Ecclestone says he has been too busy to get the project off the ground. His favoured date is now reported to be early next year.

Some reports suggest the delay has been caused by divisions between Mr Ecclestone and some of the Formula One teams over revenue-sharing and whether they should get a stake in the floated business.

One of the company's main assets is its 25-year contract with the sport's governing body, the Federation Internationale de l'Automobile (FIA), to sell television rights. There is speculation that the lengthy contract might be challenged in the courts, but Mr Ecclestone's legal advisers believe it would survive the threat.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 27-5-2011 07:01 PM | Show all posts
In a recent interview, Mr Ecclestone said his determination to proceed with the sale of the company was driven by fear that the business could fall into the wrong hands when he retired or died.

Mr Ecclestone - whose fortune is estimated at £2 billion - has spent £70 million and 30 years of his life building up Formula One. Now much of the company is owned by his wife - Croatian-born Slavica, 37, a 6ft 2in former Armani model.

He said: "I would hate to see it go down the drain because it was badly managed. If all the teams owned it they'd destroy it. They can't agree on anything, not even on how to share their money out. They think they can run the business - I know they can't."

Mr Ecclestone's business career started after he left Woolwich Polytechnic in south-east London with a degree in chemical engineering.

He established a successful car and motorcycle dealership in Bexley, Kent, and had a brief career as a racing-car driver before crashing.

In 1970 he set up the Brabham racing team. He now controls the Formula One Constructors' Association, which represents all the top teams, and is second-in-command to Max Mosley at the FIA.

He owns homes in Corsica, Gstaad and the French Riviera, and two jets.

Use magic Report

Post time 6-6-2011 02:33 AM | Show all posts
Minat jugak u all ngan org2 di balik tabis F1 nie yer...

zvicmorrow :  yeap, i've been involved in motorsport for the past  12 years.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-6-2011 11:11 PM | Show all posts
Minat jugak u all ngan org2 di balik tabis F1 nie yer...

zvicmorrow :  yeap, i've been involved i ...
altruistic Post at 6-6-2011 02:33

12 years..lama tu..at last ada juga forumer kat board ni yg kerja sebagai insider..dlm F1 welcome bro..?....or sis..?  mmph..share lah a bit of your experiance here..cool..

Use magic Report

Post time 7-6-2011 08:32 AM | Show all posts
Reply 23# altruistic

selalu deal dgn mr bernie ke?

Use magic Report

Post time 9-6-2011 12:08 PM | Show all posts
Reply 24# zvicmorrow

sis actually. heheheheheh
btw i tak deal ngan bernie, itu top level. one thing for sure i lagi 'tinggi' dr bernie.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

19-4-2024 01:37 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.043905 second(s), 25 queries .