Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 46355|Reply: 312

[Spring 2011] Blue Flame Exorcist - Final Episode 25 Released

[Copy link]
Post time 18-4-2011 11:49 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
Post Last Edit by dauswq at 4-10-2011 14:28

Blue Flame Exorcist

Sinopsis: Dunia terbahagi kepada 2 dimensi - Assiah (dunia manusia) & Gehenna (dunia setan) ...Berkisarkan 2 beradik kembar yg merupakan anak Raja setan dilahirkan dr perut manusia...mereka dijaga oleh Exorcist sejak kecil supaya cita-cita raja setan untuk menghuru-harakan dunia manusia tidak kesampaian....

Genre: Action, a bit comedy, Supernatural, Fantacy

Personal Rating: berdasarkn episode 1, anime ni kira terbaik aku tgk start tahun ni....kalau korg minat Death Note, mgkn anime ni sbg pilihan....setakat ni anime ni tak de nmpk typical anime genre supernatural yg lain, musical background pun blend well ngan anime
Epi 1 Rating: 9.2

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 18-4-2011 11:50 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by dauswq at 18-4-2011 12:02

[Download]

gg sub: http://www.ggkthx.org/2011/04/17/ao-no-exorcist-episode-1/

Watch: http://www.youtube.com/user/StellarLiger

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 18-4-2011 11:50 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by dauswq at 18-4-2011 12:03

selamat menonton

Use magic Report

Post time 19-4-2011 04:00 PM | Show all posts
baru je download ari ni.. x sabo nk tgk lepas balik keje nnt... heheeh

Use magic Report

Post time 20-4-2011 03:45 PM | Show all posts
nti aku try tgk 1st ep...

aku ada lagik senarai anime 'kene try tengok'...

Use magic Report

Post time 21-4-2011 10:58 AM | Show all posts
mmg best cite ni... suka sgt..

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 21-4-2011 12:13 PM | Show all posts
Reply 6# liza_shariza

kan..mula2 tu agaj slow sket sbb tak tau perkembangan cerita
tp bila penghujung epi baru nmpk kisah sebenar

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-4-2011 12:13 PM | Show all posts
Reply 5# ibuKA

cpt tgk...meh moyan sekali

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 21-4-2011 02:57 PM | Show all posts
Reply  ibuKA

cpt tgk...meh moyan sekali
dauswq Post at 21-4-2011 12:13

okeh okeh, harus...tapi aku nk wat thread anime baru nih... bestt gak...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-4-2011 02:21 PM | Show all posts
Reply 9# ibuKA

musim ni byk gak anime best2...
musim lepas agak sembap sket...best pun separuh jalan

Use magic Report

Post time 22-4-2011 02:42 PM | Show all posts
Reply  ibuKA

musim ni byk gak anime best2...
musim lepas agak sembap sket...best pun s ...
dauswq Post at 22-4-2011 14:21

yupp!!...musim ni mmg best!...ada anime yaoi, yuri, harem, ecchi, semua ada...lengkaplah kiranya...  

pagi ni aku tgk anime baru tajuk C: ...besh gak... rasa nk bukak umah baru utk dia ni...tapi adoihhhh...tak larat nk bukak umah dah...

Use magic Report

Post time 23-4-2011 10:47 AM | Show all posts
Reply 7# dauswq

mmg slow... tapi klako la jugak...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-4-2011 12:32 PM | Show all posts
mgg ni keluar epi 2...

stay tune

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-4-2011 01:24 PM | Show all posts
REVIEW EPISODE 2

Opinions: (A-)
If there is one strength and flaw to Ao no Exorcist, its that the series is really thorough. Its the second episode, and by the end of it, the series has actually just set up the status quo for itself. Very few series take two episodes to establish the basic crux, but Ao no Exorcist does a pretty good job of it.

This episode we get to see some real inner turmoil in Rin, as he chooses to become a demon to save his dad. I particularly liked how the episode showed various flash backs to Rin’s childhood, where he was obviously singled out because of his demon nature. It was really sad seeing the poor guy being picked on and hated and not really understanding why.

It was understandable, therefore, that Rin totally lost it when he found out that he WAS actually an actual son of a demon. It was something he had denied so intensely, but reality really spat in his face. I expected Fujimoto to die as the loving father, protecting his son right after his son had just rejected him as a father. It’s a common cliche, but Ao no Exorcist put just enough of a variation to make the scene stand out.

First, Rin came back, and helped take out the demon that was overpowering the exorcists. Of course, things turned for the intense worse when this happened:

Dad got possesed?!??!? OH SNAP!

Satan possessed Fujimoto, probably because of his anger at what Rin had said to him. In that one moment of weakness, everything went to hell. Satan tried to drag Rin back into the realm of Ghenma. It was THEN that we had Fujimoto die, killing himself to stop Satan. That was a pretty epic death, for a cool character that had scarcely two episodes to shine before he exited.
What came next though, was definitely much much more epic:

I GET LONG EARS WHEN I’M ANGRY!

When Rin chose to abandon his humanity, the thing he held most dear to himself, for his dad, it was a powerful moment. It was alll the more tragic that his dad ended up dying anyway. It was very Rin-like though, sacrificing himself for everyone else. It shows that despite how tough, rash and angry this guy can get, he still has a heart of gold. That’s what makes him a likeable anti-hero I guess XD

I did feel like the last part of the episode, which was quite a big and important part of the series, was kind of rushed in comparison. I really did feel like they shouldn’t just shifted it to the next episode and given it its proper due time. Of course, if they HAD done that, we would’ve really had very little content in this episode.

I did feel a bit sad at how little happened in this episode, and it really did feel like it was over a bit too quickly. I guess that’s a testament to how intense and well done the episode was. I was, again, quite impressed with the animation.
The voice acting, though, really stole the show. There was some superb voice acting, from Rin’s seiyuu Nobuhiko Okamoto and definitely some amazing voice acting by Hiroshi Kamiya as Mephisto Pheles (people will remember him as Orihara Izaya from Durarara!!). Not just these two, but nearly everyone out did themselves.
While we’re on the topic of sound, I really  have to comment on how I loved the music that played in the background while Rin released his powers and the music that played during his conversation with Pheles. This series definitely seems to have a very distinct and pleasant soundtrack.

With great production values, amazing voice acting, some epic music, the only real flaw was that the pace for the series seems to be a bit slow. Given that this is probably going to be no more than 24 episodes, hopefully the pace picks up after this.
Op 01 – Core Pride By UVERworld: (A)

Holy wow is the soundtrack for this series epic. First an ED theme by 2 PM and now an OP by UVERworld? NIIIIICE!!!!!

I definitely liked the OP, although I will admit that its not the best UVERworld song I’ve ever heard. Its pretty good though, and lends itself well. I do have to say that the animation for the OP was kinda lackluster, as I could definitely see some more epic looking animation for the OP. Given how high the bar is for the  animation in the actual episodes though, I can understand if they wanted to skimp out on the OP though.

All in all, a pretty awesome OP theme. If there’s one thing, its that Ao no Exorcist has a darn kickass Music Director! XD
Preview:

Rin’s journey begins… at school? And what’s this? His brother is definitely not happy with him. Things are gonna get interesting next week! XD                    

Use magic Report

Post time 25-4-2011 02:09 PM | Show all posts
tengah download... mlm nnt bleh tgk...horaayyy!!!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-4-2011 02:14 PM | Show all posts
Reply 15# liza_shariza

cpt tgk, pastu moyan sni

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 25-4-2011 02:22 PM | Show all posts
Reply 16# dauswq

beres... 500MB file anime tu... lambat lagi nk abis download... tapi sempat tgk mlm ni...

Use magic Report

Post time 26-4-2011 08:37 AM | Show all posts
aduhhhhhhhh...lagi 1 anime wajib foloww...

baru tgk 1st ep...mmg bestt...walopon tak baper nk bishie sgt...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-4-2011 08:49 AM | Show all posts
Reply 18# ibuKA

tgkler epi 2 cpt...

Use magic Report

Post time 26-4-2011 09:26 AM | Show all posts
Reply  ibuKA

tgkler epi 2 cpt...
dauswq Post at 26-4-2011 08:49

s'mlm line ade problem... x bleh nk download abis... tension la.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

28-3-2024 08:51 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.296458 second(s), 46 queries .