Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 436556|Reply: 2381

Keeping Up With Kardashian Sisters

[Copy link]
Post time 5-5-2011 12:02 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
Post Last Edit by amyainsamad at 15-5-2011 13:32

That's no tall order! Bikini girl Kim Kardashian swept off her feet by giant boyfriend on romantic Mexico getaway Kim Kardashian's romance with Kris Humphries reached new heights on a beach getaway in Mexico.The 30-year-old reality TV star was quite literally swept off her feet as she frolicked in the sea with the NBA player, 26, in Puerto Mita, Mexico.

The 6ft 9in athlete effortless lifted the 5ft 2in brunette into his arms as they put on a playful display of affection.
As well as exchanging countless kisses, he even gave the pint-sized star a ride on his shoulders.

He could barely keep his hands off her body - and few could blame him.The star looked in incredible shape as she paraded around the beach in an array of bikinis during the six-day break.'Kim was so excited to get some alone time with Kris,' a source told America's Us Weekly. 'They were making out most of the time.'

The pair were joined in Mexico by her sister Kourtney, who was celebrating her 32nd birthday, as well as her boyfriend Scott Disick, 26, and their 17-month-old son Mason.

'This is where Kourtney and Scott met, so it's a special place,' the insider added. Younger brother Rob, 24, tagged along for stay but sister Khloe, 26, who was recently told to lose weight by their mother Kris Jenner, and her husband Lamar Odom sat the holiday out. The family stayed at a luxurious ocean front compound owned by Girls Gone Wild creator Joe Francis. 'We go to Joe's house every year with friends and family,' Kim says.

While the siblings enjoyed plenty of rest and relaxation, they didn't let their fitness regime slip.'Yes, Kim and Kourtney worked out ever day of their vacation,' a source told the publication.The E! network stars both invest plenty of time in keeping in shape.

Kourtney hired celebrity trainer David Barton after she gave birth and Kim has recently recruited  Tracy Anderson, who has worked with Madonna and Gwyneth Paltrow.

'My reality is never going to be stick-skinny,' Kim has said. 'I want to be fit for the long term.'And she does let herself indulge in the occasional treat.

'Sometimes I pig out and I still feel great, and think, "That was so worth it!" That’s how I feel a lot of the time.'I think, "See this little dimple of cellulite here? It was so worth it for that cookies ’n’ cream ice cream!"

'If I was stuck on a diet my whole life, I would be really miserable. I love to eat. If you can’t enjoy your life then what’s the point? You can’t torture yourself. I love Rice Krispies Treats, ice cream and frozen yogurt.'
Kim recently told Cosmopolitan magazine that she relies on the support of her famous sisters.
'Having a bunch of sisters is like built-in best friends,' she said. 'We pump each other up and compliment one another.
'Me and my sisters all have such different body types.Khloe is super-tall, with great legs; Kourtney is tiny with a great stomach. We embrace the fact that no one is really alike.'

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 5-5-2011 12:04 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Use magic Report

Use magic Report

Post time 5-5-2011 12:04 AM | Show all posts
ni bf baru dia ker?

Use magic Report

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 5-5-2011 12:05 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 5-5-2011 12:07 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 5-5-2011 12:08 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 5-5-2011 12:10 AM | Show all posts
ni bf baru dia ker?
put3reen Post at 5-5-2011 00:04

yup...bf baru dia

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 5-5-2011 12:20 AM | Show all posts
Kourtney Kardashian slips on a bikini to celebrate turning 32 with son Mason

She's the only Kardashian sister with a baby, but that doesn't mean Kourtney is prepared to leave the strutting around in a bikini to her sisters.
The reality star celebrated her 32nd birthday last week with a beachside break, taking every opportunity to show off her gym-honed figure.
Whether it was bright yellow or animal print, or even an eye-catching orange version, Kourtney couldn't put a foot wrong with her bikini choices.

The mother-of-one hired celebrity trainer David Barton after she gave birth, and has lost all her baby weight.
But while she clearly enjoyed prancing along the beach, Kourtney was at her happiest as she played with son Mason.

That's no tall order! Bikini girl Kim Kardashian swept off her feet by giant boyfriend on romantic Mexico getaway
She laughed delightedly as the 17-month-old leapt trustingly into her arms from the edge of the pool.

Kourtney's boyfriend Scott Disick, 26, also helped her celebrate on the break in Puerto Mita, Mexico, showering her with kisses as they walked along the sand. The exotic location holds a special place in the couple's hearts - it is where they first met.

Use magic Report

Use magic Report

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 5-5-2011 12:21 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Use magic Report

Use magic Report

Post time 5-5-2011 09:44 AM | Show all posts
takut aku tgk bontot kim!!!

mason comeiiiiiiiiiiiii

Use magic Report

Post time 5-5-2011 10:34 AM | Show all posts
nape ai raser nak muntak tengok pic  kim ngan bf baru die tuhh:re:

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 03:41 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.077956 second(s), 51 queries .