[Copy link]
Post time 10-8-2011 01:56 PM | Show all posts
side mirror..hehehhe...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 10-8-2011 04:07 PM | Show all posts
dari belakang......tompok2 kat kaki tu yang penyakit dia kena tu ekk
aseela Post at 10-8-2011 01:55 PM

rasanya kan..nampak cam panau pun ada ek..

Use magic Report

Post time 11-8-2011 09:54 PM | Show all posts
mana tahu?

Use magic Report

Post time 13-8-2011 09:34 PM | Show all posts
kendall & kylie ikot jejak lgkah si kloe ka? da sma tggi ai tgk..

Use magic Report

Post time 15-8-2011 12:32 PM | Show all posts
mana tahu?
dineyta Post at 11-8-2011 21:54

Kim Kardashian has announced an autoimmune disease and fears that may interfere with her career.

In Sunday's episode of E! network 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians', a red rash and flaky skin caused Kim to seek medical attention. During his visit, the star of reality television was diagnosed with psoriasis.

Kardashian was a reaction of disbelief when he realized how the disease can affect your profession.

"My career is doing ad campaigns and photo shoots in swimwear," Kim said after learning of his new condition. "People do not understand the pressure on me to look perfect. When I win a pound, is in the headlines. Imagine what the newspapers would make meif they see all these points. "

Kardashian was diagnosed with Psoriasis guttatte, a less common form of psoriasis that can explode with stress. Although the disease is incurable, Kardashian hear that your symptoms may disappear if you avoid stressful situations in life.

However, Kim told the doctor that it would be impossible to curb your lifestyle.

"I think one of the ways you can help yourself is to have an easier life at a slower pace," said Dr. Kim.

"That's not possible," she said.

Kim also expressed concern about a future business opportunity that could be affected by their condition.

"I have to wear a sports bra and I have this rash all over your stomach," he said of the next campaign he had to attend. "What the producers are going to say?In a photo shoot you can just use Photoshop, but it has video. You can not hide anything there. "

Psoriasis is a genetic disease. Kris's mother Kim, who also appeared on the reality show, has been battling the condition for more than 20 years, according to the latest episode Kardashian. The disease affects 7.5 million Americans, according to the National Psoriasis Foundation.

Use magic Report

Post time 15-8-2011 12:36 PM | Show all posts
rasanya kan..nampak cam panau pun ada ek..
amoy257 Post at 10-8-2011 16:07

memang jenuh nak pakai concealer....macam kurap pon ada...tapi katanya penyakit ni keturunan..mak dia pon ada...dah dalam darah kot

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 16-8-2011 09:00 AM | Show all posts
Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Heart Shaped Psoriasis

Kim Kardashian is no stranger to sharing intimate moments and photos with the world, but we can probably file this under TMI.

The details of the 30-year-old's upcoming wedding to Kris Humphries this weekend have largely been hush-hush, but there are a few private things Kim has no problem sharing, like her skin condition.

On Saturday she tweeted:

"Kinda funny & gross but look at my heart shaped psoriasis! LOL Had to share!" along with a photo of the oddly-shaped psoriasis patch on her upper arm.

Too much information? Maybe, but is it a coincidence that not even 24 hours later the reality TV star finally accumulated more than 9 million Twitter followers? Kim clearly has a handel on what people want.

She tweeted to her fans:

"OMGGGGG I just saw I reached 9 MILLION followers!!!!!! I am so speechless! YOU truly are my world and mean everything to me! I LOVE YOU!"

Kim's been completely open about her psoriasis since her diagnosis of it aired on an episode of "Keeping Up WIth The Kardashians" last month and has tweeted about trying different creams to make it go away.

Check out Kim's heart shaped psoriasis patch:

Use magic Report

Post time 18-8-2011 12:16 AM | Show all posts
Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Heart Shaped Psoriasis

Kim Kardashian is no stranger to sharing ...
aseela Post at 16-8-2011 09:00

masa tgk episod ni kt E! smlm, mcm kesian je kt Kim...ye aaa...tu je cara die nk dpt duit tetiba dpt lak penyakit cenggini...klu aku pun aku panik....

tapi heart-shaped psoriasis tu mcm kelakar laa plak...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 22-8-2011 06:29 PM | Show all posts
To me Kendall is the most gorgeous Kardashian-Jenner family member. Obviously, tahap ketinggian anak2 Kris diwarisi dari bapa masing-masing
Except for Khloe - ikut mak la gamaknya tak?

Use magic Report

Post time 22-8-2011 07:26 PM | Show all posts
kourt n kim ketot ikot ayah dia kot....khloe beso bagak macam rob...heheheh

Use magic Report

Post time 22-8-2011 07:38 PM | Show all posts
super adorable mason....

Use magic Report

Post time 22-8-2011 08:34 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 22-8-2011 08:35 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 22-8-2011 08:44 PM | Show all posts
Pippa-inspired bridesmaids, THREE wedding dresses and a mother of the bride threatening to upstage her daughter: Inside Kim Kardashian's lavish wedding

Bride wore Vera Wang gown with full tulle skirt,  basque waist and Chantilly lace appliqué

Bridesmaids wore ivory gowns described as 'very Pippa'

Celebrities among the 440 guests included Ryan Seacrest, Eva Longoria, Lindsay Lohan, Mel B and Avril Lavigne

Tribute to Kim's late father Robert Kardashian in order of service

Kourtney Kardashian has a near-stumble on the aisle while walking with her ring bearer son Mason

Soul singer Robin Thicke sang for the newlyweds' first dance

Wolfgang Puck's wedding breakfast included buffalo mozzarella and tomato salad, roast chicken and summer truffles, followed by a black and white chocolate and vanilla wedding cake

Use magic Report

Post time 22-8-2011 08:45 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 22-8-2011 08:57 PM | Show all posts

Lucky man: Kris look like the cat that got the cream as he waits for his bride

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 22-8-2011 08:58 PM | Show all posts

Preening: As Kim gets ready for their big day, Kris Humphries also spruces himself up with the help of his male buddies

Use magic Report

Post time 22-8-2011 08:58 PM | Show all posts

Getting ready: Kim sits in her robe as a make-up artist prepares her for walking down the aisle

Use magic Report

Post time 22-8-2011 08:59 PM | Show all posts

Family snaps: Kim's mother Kris Jenner also takes a moment before the ceremony to pose with her two daughters and Kim's half sisters and bridesmaids, Kylie, 15, and Kendall, 14

Use magic Report

Post time 22-8-2011 09:00 PM | Show all posts

Star-studded: Among the guests at the wedding, Eva Longoria is spotted in the crowd,  adhering to the black and white theme in monochrome black

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

11-5-2024 10:47 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.109122 second(s), 43 queries .