Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: amyainsamad

Terkini -Anak-Anak Michael Jackson

[Copy link]
Post time 28-5-2013 06:13 PM | Show all posts
amyainsamad posted on 10-5-2013 04:48 PM
Has Paris Jackson moved in with her mother? Teen 'has packed her bags after turbulent rows' with gra ...

rambut baru??..
i like...

suke style die..ala2 rocker chick..
mcm sape tu...??...Kiki...
boots pun cam same...

P/S:..mak paris ni from country ke?..sbb rambut die blond..& kat rumah pun siap farm kuda bagai..slalu kan..kalau celeb tu from south..mcm tu..

Last edited by manjalara_01 on 28-5-2013 06:17 PM

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 28-5-2013 09:20 PM | Show all posts
hampun sgt mak dia punya image...
mcm mana MJ leh terpikat at the first place?

Use magic Report

Post time 29-5-2013 09:35 AM | Show all posts
berusjamban posted on 28-5-2013 09:20 PM
hampun sgt mak dia punya image...
mcm mana MJ leh terpikat at the first place?

love is blind...

Use magic Report

Post time 29-5-2013 10:43 AM | Show all posts
paris ni cantik...

Use magic Report

Post time 29-5-2013 11:33 AM | Show all posts
yang gemuk tu mak paris ke?? dpt anak cantik cam paris erk kire ok la tu...

Use magic Report

Post time 29-5-2013 04:29 PM | Show all posts
Pretty Girl

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 30-5-2013 09:59 AM | Show all posts
korang baca x story2..kat atas tu??..
1 sumber kata..paris & nenek die...gaduh la...
sbb tu..die pi duk ngan mama die...
1 lagi kata..owh..die & mom die serasi...
& rapat..tp abang2 die blum..ready nak close contact..
dgn mama they allz...

mana 1 btul ni??.....

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-6-2013 09:08 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 3-6-2013 11:16 PM | Show all posts
amyainsamad posted on 3-6-2013 09:08 AM

whos the girl??..gf ke??...

Use magic Report

Post time 4-6-2013 10:57 AM | Show all posts
Mak depa tu, nurse si MJ dulu and they made an agreement to have kids. What's happening with Blanket? Kakak dan Abang menghala arah lain lain.... poor baby Blanket!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 5-6-2013 09:39 AM | Show all posts
Treat her like a princess: Food lovin' Prince Jackson takes girlfriend Remi on another romantic dinner date

Their last date was sweet and simple with Prince Michael Jackson and his girlfriend Remi Alfalah enjoying icecreams in a shopping mall.
But this time the eldest child of Michael Jackson upped the stakes and took his girl out on a romantic Italian dinner.
The 16-year-old couple looked tanned, happy and relaxed as they entered Madeo, an Italian restaurant in West Hollywood.

Use magic Report

Post time 5-6-2013 11:05 PM | Show all posts
amyainsamad posted on 5-6-2013 09:39 AM
Treat her like a princess: Food lovin' Prince Jackson takes girlfriend Remi on another romantic dinn ...

wah..baru jek jenguk2..tahun lepas thread ni..
tahun ni jek..nampak they allz..dh besar...

fuh..muda2 dh gi dating kat restoran..mewah tu..
dahsyat....

bestnye jadi org kaya...

Use magic Report

Post time 6-6-2013 01:03 AM | Show all posts
PARIS JACKSON
POSSIBLE SUICIDE ATTEMPT
Rushed to Hospital

Paris Jackson was rushed to the hospital early Wednesday morning, and sources tell us it was a suicide attempt.

Paris was taken out of her Calabasas family house on a stretcher at around 2 AM and taken by ambulance to a nearby hospital.

The 911 call came in at 1:27 AM.  We're told the caller reported a possible overdose, although a source connected to the emergency response said there were multiple cuts on one of her wrists.

On Tuesday night ... Paris posted some cryptic tweets, including, "I wonder why tears are salty?" ... and "yesterday, all my troubles seemed so far away now it looks as though they're here to stay."

We're told she's doing ok.

UPDATE:
9:51AM PST:  A source closely connected to Paris tells TMZ ... she has "tried this [a possible suicide attempt] in the past" but "this was far more serious.  It was not a cry for help."

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/06/05/paris-jackson-hospitalized-attempted-suicide-911-call/#ixzz2VMVzoBNC

Get well soon, Paris

Use magic Report

Post time 6-6-2013 01:18 AM | Show all posts
cantik paris

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-6-2013 09:23 AM | Show all posts
Paris Jackson 'upset over boy trouble, Marilyn Manson concert... and she still misses her dad': Fears after 'suicide bid' as mother reveals teen's anguish
Paris' mother Debbie Rowe pictured outside California ranch
Recovering in a Los Angeles hospital - 'doing OK'
'Threw fit' after being banned from attending Manson gig on school night'
Posted series of dark tweet over recent months

Michael Jackson’s teenage daughter was 'overwhelmed' with teenage turmoil before her attempted suicide on Monday - just weeks before the fourth anniversary of her father’s death.
Paris Jackson, 15, cut her wrists and took a drug overdose, according to reports.
The teenager had become 'overwhelmed’ with sadness over the loss of her superstar father, said a friend of the Jackson family.

She is also in the middle of doing her exams at school and is anxious over her looming appearance in court in Los Angeles where she is due to testify in a trial connected with Jackson’s fatal overdose on June 25, 2009.
In addition, sources said she was upset at not being allowed to go to a concert by goth rocker Marilyn Manson tonight.
She 'threw a fit’ after being told she couldn’t attend the concert on a school night and reportedly ran into her room screaming and slammed the door.
Paris is going through a difficult time and has had 'a lot going on lately’, her mother Debbie Rowe, who was pictured speaking to police on Wednesday outside her Palmdale ranch in California.
The teen has posted a series of dark messages on Twitter over recent months.

Police visit: The cops called around to the house to speak to Debbie about Paris' suicide bid

In May she saluted Goth rocker Manson on her Twitter page, writing: 'Hey evil world,' while in another from that month she refers to Nirvana frontman Kurt Cobain, who committed suicide in 1994, as 'Jesus.'
In another angst-ridden tweet in February she hinted at heartache over a failed relationship, exclaiming: 'Here's to teenage romances and never knowing why they hurt like hell.'
Perry Sanders, a lawyer for Katherine Jackson, the teen’s grandmother added: 'Being a sensitive 15-year-old is difficult no matter who you are. It is especially difficult when you lose the person closest to you.’ But he continued: 'Paris is physically fine and is getting appropriate medical attention.’
The drama unfolded just hours after the teenager posted a series of alarming messages on Twitter.
At around midnight on Tuesday, she recited the sorrowful Beatles song Yesterday to her million plus followers, writing: 'Yesterday, all my troubles seemed so far away, now it looks as though they’re here to stay.’ An hour previously, she posted: 'I wonder why tears are salty.’

The backdrop to her Twitter page shows Vincent Van Gogh’s The Starry Night, painted while the artist was in a mental asylum in Saint-Remy, France.
Scott Miller of the Los Angeles County Fire Department said an emergency call was made from the Jackson family compound in Calabasas, California, at 1.27am yesterday 'regarding a possible overdose’.
Paris was taken out of the house on a stretcher at 2am and rushed by ambulance to a nearby hospital.
According to celebrity website TMZ, a source connected to the emergency response said there were multiple cuts on one of the victim’s wrists.
'She’s okay,’ a source told the New York Daily News, scoffing at the idea that the teen would resort to suicide over missing a concert. 'She’s very outgoing and has been spending time lately with Debbie and the animals. This is more just a kid acting out.’

Use magic Report

Post time 6-6-2013 10:32 AM | Show all posts
hhmmm...x lame nih....

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 7-6-2013 05:02 PM | Show all posts
Stressed Prince Jackson looks exhausted on pizza date with his girlfriend following sister Paris' suicide attempt
-Paris' brother was seen shopping after visiting his sibling in hospital on Thursday
-Comes amid reports Prince 'didn't approve' of Paris' reconciliation with biological mother Debbie  
-Paris asked for 'emancipation' from her family
-Showed signs of self-harm in recent weeks
-A family friend said teenager is 'doing well' and is 'smiling again'

Prince Jackson showed the strain following his sister Paris' suicide attempt on Thursday as he headed out for dinner with his girlfriend Remi Alfalah.
The 16-year-old looked exhausted as he grabbed pizza with Remi and her family in Los Angeles, holding his head in his hands as he listened to the conversation around him.
Prince appeared to be attempting to take his mind off the family drama, and managed a bite to eat as he chatted to his 16-year-old girlfriend, believed to be a member of the Kuwaiti royal family, during the meal on Mulberry Street.

Wearing a baseball cap in an attempt to go incognito, Prince was seen resting his head on his hand as he listened to the conversation going on around him - apparently in a world of his own.
The teenager was later seen saying farewell to Remi with a tender hug and kiss on the cheek as he headed home following the meal.
His drawn expression is understandable considering that Prince's much-loved 15-year-old sister Paris was rushed to hospital early on Wednesday after making a failed attempt to take her own life by cutting her arms and taking pills.

Earlier on Thursday, Prince was seen shopping at a local department store with Remi, after visiting Paris at the hospital, according to RadarOnline.com.

The siblings reportedly had 'feuded' recently over Paris spending time with her biological mother Debbie Rowe, with Prince disapproving of their recent reconciliation.
A source said Prince put their differences aside after the suicide attempt.

'Prince stepped up, as he always does and told Paris how much he loves her in a phone call and vowed to help her in the aftermath of the suicide attempt,' the source said.
And new pictures released today showed Debbie Rowe, grandmother Katherine Jackson and aunt La Toya Jackson leaving the hospital on Wednesday night where Paris is currently under a 72-hour psychiatric hold.
Sources told US Weekly that Prince didn't approve when his sister began spending time with the pair's estranged mother.

'[Paris and Prince] were always so insanely close until Debbie came back in the picture, and Paris wanted to get close with her,' an insider told US.
'Paris wanted her mom in her life, but Paris was younger and Prince remembers all of the awful things Michael told them about Debbie. Prince feels Paris is betraying their father by getting close to Debbie.'
'He has these massive fights with her and calls Paris a backstabber for getting to know "that woman,"' said the insider. 'Paris and Prince fight all the time, and it really hurts Paris as they used to be close.'

Paris has lately been visiting her mother, 54, at her ranch in Palmdale, California after years of estrangement, and the pair even celebrated Paris' birthday together in April.
The teen had revealed that she was back in touch with her mom, writing: 'So on my birthday, I hung out with my mom because of course, haven't seen her since... a long time ago. So glad I bonded with my mother. It's like we have this really strong relationship and did I mention, I kind of look like her. It was so amazing to see my mother after all these years. Love her.'
Writing on her ask.fm site last month, Paris referenced her brother and mother: 'So i realized dat some ppl dont like my mom and im getting hateful comments about sayin obviously rude things about my mom and i won't let that okay?

'I am bonding good with her and like i said we are really strong relationship and nobody's gonna stop me from that (: x yes Prince still isn't ready idk why but he will meet her too (: i hope so no hate! xx ' Debbie was present as the Jackson clan rallied around the teenager on Thursday following her suicide attempt, which saw her cut her arm and take an overdose. Both Debbie and La Toya, 57, appeared incredibly somber after the visit in pictures obtained by TMZ, while Katherine, 83, left in the back seat of a chauffeur-driven car. They all left separately. Meanwhile, a source told People: 'Paris is doing well, smiling again and can't wait to see her friends.'   

There was no sign of Paris' younger brother Blanket, 13, nor other members of the Jackson clan.
Michael Jackson's nephew Tito Jackson, who shares legal guardianship of Paris along with Katherine, told TMZ on Thursday that the family is 'coping very well'.
The women all made public statements about Paris yesterday, with Debbie admitting daughter has had 'a lot going on lately'.

Use magic Report

Post time 8-6-2013 03:17 PM | Show all posts
amyainsamad posted on 7-6-2013 05:02 PM
Stressed Prince Jackson looks exhausted on pizza date with his girlfriend following sister Paris' su ...

ooowwh...so cute...
kite bleh nampak rambut ori..prince..
sbenarnye blond..ikut mummy die..eheheh..
paris pulak..mmg hitam..ikut daddy die..ehehe...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 13-6-2013 09:25 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-11-2013 04:30 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

28-3-2024 09:27 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.063238 second(s), 39 queries .