Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: whitedove

Japanese Entertainment News & Info HERE! [part V]

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 8-11-2012 05:35 PM | Show all posts
WEAVER to hold a live house tour in spring

Rock band WEAVER has announced that they will be holding a live house tour called ‘WEAVER Handmade TOUR 2013: Piano Trip Performance‘, in spring of 2013!

This announcement was made on November 4th during WEAVER’s school festival live at Kawabe Toru’s (Dr) alma mater Kansai Gakuin University. The tour will coincide the band’s upcoming album, “Handmade“, which will be released on January 16th. It will kick off on March 20th at Sendai Rensa, and will wrap up on April 21st at Zepp DiverCity TOKYO for a total of 9 shows.

WEAVER is currently in the middle of their school festival tour, ‘Rock the campus’ TOUR 2012‘. They will hold their finale on November 10th at Sanno University Jiyugaoka Campus.

Check out the tour dates below!

===

<WEAVER Handmade TOUR 2013: Piano Trip Performance>

Wednesday, March 20th – Sendai Rensa (Miyagi)
Saturday, March 23rd – Sapporo Pennylane24 (Hokkaido)
Saturday, March 30th – Niigata LOTS (Niigata)
Saturday, April 6th – Takamatsu MONSTER (Kagawa)
Sunday, April 7th – Hiroshima CLUB QUATTRO (Hiroshima)
Saturday, April 13th – Fukuoka DRUM LOGOS (Fukuoka)
Sunday, April 14th – Zepp Namba (Osaka)
Saturday, April 20th – Zepp Nagoya (Aichi)
Sunday, April 21st – Zepp DiverCity TOKYO (Tokyo)

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2012/11 ... use-tour-in-spring/

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 8-11-2012 05:36 PM | Show all posts
Mano Erina to release her last Hello! Project single

It’s been revealed that Mano Erina’s new single, “NEXT MY SELF“, will be released on December 12th!

“NEXT MY SELF” will be Mano’s last single in Hello! Project as she will be graduating on February 23rd. It will be released in 4 different versions: Limited Edition A (CD+DVD), Limited Edition B (CD+DVD), Limited Edition C (CD-Only), and Regular Edition (CD-Only).

In addition, the details on Mano’s last live at Nakano Sun Plaza has been revealed. The concert will be called ‘Mano Erina Memorial Concert 2013: OTOME LEGEND ~For the Best Friends‘, and there will be a day and night performance. Tickets will go on sale starting January 26th.

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2012/11 ... llo-project-single/

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 8-11-2012 05:37 PM | Show all posts
Kimura Kaela to release new album, “Sync”

Kimura Kaela will be releasing a new album titled “Sync” on December 19th.

Kimura’s 7th album will consist of 12 tracks including her singles “Mamireru” and “Sun shower” as well as “WONDER volt“, which was inspired by the animated film, ‘Frankenweenie‘.

All songs from her previous album “8EIGHT8” was produced by Watanabe Shinobu (ASPARAGUS). Aside Watanabe, her new album will feature tracks produced by AxSxE (NATSUMEN), Mito (Clammbon), Tsutaya Koichi, Jhameel, Jim O’Rourke, Takamoto Kazuhide (COMEBACK MY DAUGHTERS), Tobinai Masahiro, and Imatani Tadahiro (Hotel New Tokyo).

Additionally, it’s been revealed that Kimura’s upcoming hall tour will be called ‘Kimura Kaela LIVE Synchronicity TOUR 2013‘. For this tour, she will hold a total of 19 shows in 17 locations.

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2012/11 ... ase-new-album-sync/

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 8-11-2012 05:37 PM | Show all posts
Nogizaka46 reveals the title of their 4th single

Nogizaka46 has revealed that their 4th single will be titled “Seifuku no Mannequin” (December 19th release)!

“Seifuku no Mannequin” is described as a danceable number that shows a new side of the girls. Details on the coupling tracks and DVD will be announced at a later date.

In related news, Nogizaka46’s official mobile website, ‘Nogizaka46 Mobile‘, opened on November 5th. The website features content such as news, schedule, and mail magazine free of charge. Moreover, when you pay the monthly member fee, you will have access to original photos, limited videos, as well as chaku-voice.

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2012/11 ... f-their-4th-single/

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 8-11-2012 05:38 PM | Show all posts
ONE OK ROCK announces a new single in January

Rock band ONE OK ROCK has announced that their new single (currently untitled) will be released on January 9th!

This was announced by the members on November 3rd during the Okinawa performance of their live tour, “ONE OK ROCK 2012 ‘The Beginning’ TOUR“. No details on the single has been revealed at this time as it is currently under production.

ONE OK ROCK will wrap up their tour on November 15th and 16th at Legacy Taipei in Taiwan. Tickets for both shows are completely sold out.

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2012/11 ... -single-in-january/

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 8-11-2012 05:38 PM | Show all posts
YUKI and TOKIO collaborate for movie ‘Daijoubu 3 Kumi’ theme song

It’s been revealed that TOKIO will be providing the song “Tegami” as the theme for the upcoming movie, ‘Daijoubu 3 Kumi‘.

‘Daijoubu 3 Kumi’ is a film adaptation of Ototake Hirotada’s novel of the same title. The story is based on Ototake’s own experience as an elementary school teacher. It portrays the school life of a new teacher named ‘Akao Shinnosuke’ who was born without arms or legs due to a genetic disorder. Ototake will play Akao and TOKIO’s Kokubun Taichi will play the assistant teacher ‘Shiraishi Yusaku’.

“Tegami” was written by YUKI, who read the script over and over so that the lyrics would match the movie. It’s composed by Tsutaya Koichi and arranged by Noma Kosuke.

‘Daijoubu 3 Kumi’ will open in theaters on March 23rd.

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2012/11 ... -3-kumi-theme-song/

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 8-11-2012 05:40 PM | Show all posts
Ito Hideaki & Goriki Ayame chosen as the ‘Best Leathernists’

http://static.tokyohive.com/wp-c ... eathernist_2012.jpg

On November 3, known as “Good Leather Day”, the “Best Leathernist Awards Ceremony 2012” was held at the Harajuku Quest Hall. Ito Hideaki and Goriki Ayame were chosen as “Best Leathernists” at the ceremony.

This year marked the 12th “Best Leathernist Awards Ceremony”. Goriki, who was selected as the female “Best Leathernist” expressed, “Because I like fashion, I am elated to receive this award. I do not know if viewers are used to seeing me in leather, but I often wear leather (in my private time), and I aspire to be a cool woman in leather.”

On the other hand, Ito, who appeared at the ceremony in a leather jacket, expressed his gratitude and joy upon receipt of the award. He stated, “Nineteen years ago on this stage, I received the grand prize at the JUNON Super Boy Contest, so it feels like fate [to be up here again].” He expressed his love for leather and also appealed casually to viewers to watch his toned body in the “Umizaru” film series: “In the past, I often wore motorcycle jackets, and now, I still hold them in high regard, though I no longer wear them since my chest measurements expanded by about 20 cm since high school.”

Coincidentally, this is the first meeting between Ito and Goriki. Goriki praised, “As people say about him (Ito), he has a nice body, and handsome. Men who wear leather are dreamy.” Ito smiled and responded, “She is so active as there is no day I don’t see her on TV. My mind is always soothed when I watch her (on TV).”

Ishida Junichi, who was designated as the “leather Goodwill Ambassador”, also attended the ceremony.

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2012/11 ... -best-leathernists/
Last edited by whitedove on 8-11-2012 05:45 PM

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 8-11-2012 05:49 PM | Show all posts
Gal Sone gives birth to her first baby

On November 5 at 4:33 pm, talento Gal Sone (26) gave birth to a 3214 gram (7 lbs. 1 oz.) baby boy.

Gal Sone was admitted into the hospital during the day and was transferred to the delivery room around 3:55 pm. In just 40 minutes, she gave birth to her baby naturally. Both mother and baby are reported to be healthy.

Through her official blog, Gal Sone commented, “Childbirth was a lot more difficult than I had imagined. However, I feel that my baby has become my treasure in an instant.”

Back in July, Gal Sone announced that she was 5 months pregnant, stating, “My dream now is to eat many delicious things with my family.” On becoming a new mother, she expressed, “From now on, the three of us will put our power together in order to build a wonderful family with endless smiles. While being thankful to the people that support us, I would like to continue to devote myself.”

Gal Sone married tv director Nashiro Luliertah (36) on July 24 of last year. He was also in the delivery room to witness the birth of their baby.

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2012/11 ... -to-her-first-baby/

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 8-11-2012 05:49 PM | Show all posts
Arimura Kasumi to star in the movie adaptation of ‘Little Maestro’

On November 5, it was announced that young actress Arimura Kasumi is going to star as a brilliant young conductor in the upcoming orchestra-themed movie directed by Saiga Toshiro (‘Chest!’), Little Maestro‘.

‘Little Maestro’ is based on the manga of the same name, which is being serialized in the magazine ‘Gekkan The Marguerite‘. It’s set in the Fukura harbor and fishing village in Shikamachi, Ishikawa.

The small fishing village is suffering from a rapidly declining population, and one of the most popular free-time activities for everyone above thirty is the local amateur orchestra called ‘Fukura Isaribi Orchestra’. One day, the old conductor suddenly passes away, and the village reaches out to his granddaughter, a senior high school student who happens to be a gifted ‘little maestro’ herself, to save the orchestra.

In order to give the movie an authentic orchestra atmosphere, it also features the famous musical director and conductor Inoue Michiyoshi, the ORBIS NOTO orchestra, the Nanao Wind Instrument Orchestra, the Ishikawa Philharmonie, and many local amateur musicians.

Other roles in the movie include Shaku Yumiko as a violinist and EXILE’s Matsumoto Toshio (aka MATSU) as a strong supporter of the orchestra. The remaining members of the orchestra are played by veteran actors Kanie Keizo, Sasai Eisuke, Tsutsui Mariko, and Maeda Gin.

Music duo moumoon has written the movie’s theme song ‘Utsukushii Hito‘.

Six theaters in Ishikawa are already going to screen ‘Little Maestro’ starting from December 1, while the official nationwide premiere is scheduled for February 2013.

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2012/11 ... -of-little-maestro/

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 8-11-2012 05:50 PM | Show all posts
AKB48 sells over 20 million CDs total

Popular idol group AKB48’s 28th single “UZA” (released October 31) sold 1,129,000 copies in the first week of release and appeared in first place on the November 12th Oricon Weekly Singles Chart.

This is their 15th consecutive single to grab first place on the chart and the 10th single to exceed 1 million copies in sales. They are the third group in 13 years and 11 months to have 10 singles break a million copies in sales and the first female singers to do so; B’z achieved this with 15 singles, and Mr. Children achieved this with 10 of their singles.

Since their CD debut in February of 2006, AKB48 has reached a total of 20,300,000 copies (17,597,000 singles sold, 2,703,000 albums sold) in total sales from their 29 singles (their digital single excluded) and their 11 albums. This breaks SPEED’s record of 19,546,000 copies, and it is also the first time that a female group has exceeded sales of 20,000,000 CDs.

Ever since “Sakura no Ki ni Narou” (released for sale in February 2011), their singles have been selling over a million copies as “UZA” is their 9th consecutive single to exceed 1 million copies in sales. This puts AKB48 in second place, taking the place of Mr. Children’s 8 consecutive singles. (B’z continues to be in first place with 13 consecutive singles.)

In addition, the group’s current single has helped AKB48 stay in first place for the following categories for female groups: (1)  Most Total Sales (Singles), (2) Most First Week Singles Sales, (3) Most Total Singles to Grab First Place, (4) Most Consecutive First Place Singles, (5) Most Consecutive Million Seller Singles, (6) Most Consecutive Million Seller Singles in First Week of Sales, (7) Most Total Million Seller Singles, and (8) Most Total Sales (Singles and Albums).

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2012/11 ... -million-cds-total/

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 8-11-2012 05:51 PM | Show all posts
Oriental Radio’s Fujimori Shingo dating announcer Tanaka Minami
Nov 03,2012 - by tokyograph

This week’s issue of FRIDAY reported that 29-year-old comedian Fujimori Shingo (of the duo Oriental Radio) is confirmed to be in a serious relationship with 25-year-old TBS announcer Tanaka Minami. It seems that the two started dating this past spring, after appearing together on the TBS show “Sunday Japon.”

FRIDAY managed to get a photograph of the couple leaving Tanaka’s apartment building together at the end of October. They then headed to Fujimori’s apartment, where they spent the night. According to the magazine, the two frequently visit each other’s apartment, and Fujimori is said to have a spare key to Tanaka’s. It was also reported that Fujimori has introduced her to his family, suggesting the possibility of marriage in the future.

Rumors of the couple actually first surfaced this past May, but Fujimori and Tanaka both firmly denied it at the time. However, this time there has been no denial from either side, even though many expected Tanaka to say something about it on the most recent “Sunday Japon” (November 4th). Furthermore, both Ota Hikari and Tanaka Yuji of the comedy duo Bakusho Mondai (who serve as the hosts of “Sunday Japon”) have both stated that they knew about the relationship.

Sourrce: http://www.tokyograph.com/news/o ... ncer-tanaka-minami/

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 8-11-2012 05:51 PM | Show all posts
Higashiyama Noriyuki, Kimura Yoshino expecting second child
Nov 05,2012 - by tokyograph

Shonentai’s Higashiyama Noriyuki (46) and actress Kimura Yoshino (36) are expecting another addition to their family. The Sankei Sports newspaper reports that Kimura is three months pregnant, apparently scheduled to give birth around the start of summer.

Higashiyama and Kimura have been married since October 2010, and they gave birth to a daughter on November 4th of last year. Kimura quickly returned to work at the start of this year, but after recently learning of her second pregnancy, it is said that she has started turning down work, including an offer for a starring role in a television drama next spring.

Meanwhile, Higashiyama’s acting career has been going well recently, starring in a stage version of “The King’s Speech” this summer and currently filming for a 2013 “Hissatsu Shigotonin” drama special.

Source: http://www.tokyograph.com/news/h ... cting-second-child/

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 8-11-2012 05:53 PM | Show all posts
Idol group Sunmyu to make major label debut in January

Sun Music Group’s 9-member idol group Sunmyu – written as さんみゅ~(β) – will make their major label debut next year. During a live event on Saturday, they announced that their indies debut single “Kuchibiru Network” (a cover of Okada Yukiko’s 1986 hit) will be re-released under Pony Canyon as their first major label single on January 23.

Sun Music Group has produced many idols in the past, including Matsuda Seiko, but Sunmyu marks the company’s first idol project in 21 years. The group, which ranges in age from 13 to 18, got its start in November 2011.

The group can be followed on their official blog and on Twitter.

Source: http://www.tokyograph.com/news/i ... l-debut-in-january/

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 8-11-2012 05:54 PM | Show all posts
Ishida, Higashio give birth to first child

Actor Ishida Junichi (58) and professional golfer Higashio Riko (36) have just celebrated the birth of their first child. On November 6, Higashio updated her blog to announced that the baby boy was born on Monday night.

Ishida and Higashio have been married since December 2009. This past March, the couple announced that they had successfully conceived, after Higashio had been undergoing infertility treatment. According to Higashio’s blog entry, she began in vitro fertilization last November, and the fertilized egg was placed in her womb on February 20. She was confirmed pregnant one week later.

Source: http://www.tokyograph.com/news/i ... rth-to-first-child/

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 8-11-2012 05:54 PM | Show all posts
SMAP’s “Sekai ni Hitotsu Dake no Hana” tops JASRAC royalty ranking for past 30 years
Nov 06,2012 - by tokyograph

On Monday, the Japanese Society for Rights of Authors, Composers and Publishers (JASRAC) celebrated the 30th anniversary of its JASRAC Awards, presented annually “to the copyright holders whose musical works represent a large share of the royalty distribution,” generally through sales and use in television, radio, karaoke, games, ringtones, and other media. In honor of the 30th anniversary, the organization published a ranking of the highest royalty-earning songs of the past three decades (1982-2011).

The #1 song in the rankings was SMAP’s 2003 million-selling single “Sekai ni Hitotsu Dake no Hana,” written and composed by Makihara Noriyuki.

The complete list, according to the JASRAC website, is as follows:

“Sekai ni Hitotsu Dake no Hana” – written/composed by Makihara Noriyuki, performed by SMAP
“Izakaya” – written by Aku Yu, composed by Ono Katsuo, performed by Itsuki Hiroshi & Kinomi Nana
“Futari no Osaka” – written by Yoshioka Osamu, composed by Ichikawa Shosuke, performed by Miyako Harumi & Miyazaki Tadashi
“Neon Genesis Evangelion” BGM – composed by Sagisu Shiro
“Nada Sousou” – written by Moriyama Ryoko, composed by BEGIN, performed by Natsukawa Rimi
“TSUNAMI” – written/composed by Kuwata Keisuke, performed by Southern All Stars
“Kawa no Nagare no You ni” – written by Akimoto Yasushi, composed by Mitake Akira, performed by Misora Hibari
“Kita Kuukou” – written by Yashiro Yo, composed by Hama Keisuke, performed by Hama Keisuke & Kei Unsuku
“I Love You” – written/composed/performed by Ozaki Yutaka
“Sake Yo” – written/composed/performed by Yoshi Ikuzo
“Kanpai” – written/composed/performed by Nagabuchi Tsuyoshi
“Kita no Tabibito” – written by Yamaguchi Yoko, composed by Gen Tetsuya, performed by Ishihara Yujiro
“Ginza no Koi no Monogatari” – written by Otaka Hisao, composed by Kaburagi Hajime, performed by Ishihara Yujiro & Makimura Junko
“Zankoku na Tenshi no Thesis” – written by Oikawa Neko, composed by Sato Hidetoshi, performed by Takahashi Yoko
“Hanamizuki” – written/performed by Hitoto Yo, composed by Mashiko Tatsuro
“Everything” – written/performed by MISIA, composed by Matsumoto Toshiaki
“Can You Celebrate?” – written/composed by Komuro Tetsuya, performed by Amuro Namie
“Pokemon” BGM – composed by Miyazaki Shinji
“Kiseki” – written/composed/performed by GReeeeN
“Geba Geba 90 Pun!” Theme – composed by Miyagawa Hiroshi
“Nirinsou” – written by Mizuki Kaoru, composed by Gen Tetsuya, performed by Kawanaka Miyuki
“Amagigoe” – written by Yoshioka Osamu, composed by Gen Tetsuya, performed by Ishikawa Sayuri
“Sekaijuu no Dare Yori Kitto” – written by Show Wesugi & Nakayama Miho, composed by Oda Tetsuro, performed by Nakayama Miho & WANDS
“Dragon Ball Z” TV BGM – composed by Kikuchi Shunsuke
“Choo Choo Train” – written by Sato Arisu, composed by Nakanishi Keizo, performed by ZOO, performed by EXILE
“Yozora no Mukou” – written by Suga Shikao, composed by Kawamura Yuka, performed by SMAP
“Seasons” – written/performed by Hamasaki Ayumi, composed by D&#12539;A&#12539;I
“Automatic” – written/composed/performed by Utada Hikaru
“Sakuranbo” – written/composed/performed by Otsuka Ai
“Mobile Suit Z Gundam” BGM – composed by Saegusa Shigeaki

Source: http://www.tokyograph.com/news/s ... -for-past-30-years/

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 8-11-2012 05:57 PM | Show all posts
MAN WITH A MISSION announces new single + nationwide tour

http://www.tokyohive.com/2012/11 ... le-nationwide-tour/

MAN WITH A MISSION have announced that they will be releasing their new single, “Emotions“, in February of 2013! They will also hold a nationwide tour called ‘MAN WITH A MISSION TOUR 2013 ~Anata no Machi ni 19yo Tour Kanzenban‘ starting in March.

This announcement was made on November 3 during the first night of the band’s tour, ‘MASH UP THE WORLD TOUR‘, at Zepp Nagoya.

The release date and other details about the single will be revealed at a later date. Meanwhile, their tour will kick off on March 16 at Shunan TIKI-TA in Yamaguchi for a total of 11 shows. The band’s official website will be accepting ticket pre-reservations from December 15 to the 24th.

Take a look at the tour dates below!

===

<MAN WITH A MISSION TOUR 2013 ~Anata no Machi ni 19yo Tour Kanzenban>

Saturday, March 16th – Shunan TIKI-TA (Yamaguchi)
Tuesday, March 19th – Yonago AZTiC laughs (Tottori)
Wednesday, March 20th – Wakayama GATE (Wakayama)
Friday, March 22nd – Matsusaka M’AXA (Mie)
Saturday, March 23rd – Gifu club-G (Gifu)
Thursday, April 11th – SAGA GEILS (Saga)
Saturday, April 13th – Oita DRUM Be-0 (Oita)
Sunday, April 14th – Kagoshima CAPARVO HALL (Kagoshima)
Wednesday, April 24th – Koriyama Hip Shot Japan (Fukushima)
Friday, April 26th – Music Showa Session (Yamagata)

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2012/11 ... le-nationwide-tour/

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 8-11-2012 05:57 PM | Show all posts
Details on GLAY’s two new albums revealed

The details on GLAY’s two new albums, “JUSTICE” and “GUILTY“, have been revealed!

“JUSTICE” and “GUILTY” will simultaneously be released on January 23, 2013. “JUSTICE” is the band’s 11th album and it will also be their 1st album that they fully produced themselves. It will feature a total of 10 tracks including their upcoming singles, “JUSTICE[FROM]GUILTY” and “Unmeiron” (December 5th release).

Meanwhile, their 12th album “GUILTY” will be produced by Sakuma Masahide. It will also contain 10 tracks such as their single “Bible” and an album version of “everKrack” which was included in their mini-album, “G4&#12539;II -THE RED MOON-“.

The DVD for both albums will come with a special program of MUSIC ON! TV’s, ‘RX-72‘, hosted by HISASHI (G) and Mogi Junichi. It will also include footage from their upcoming December 10th concert at Zepp DiverCity TOKYO.

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2012/11 ... ew-albums-revealed/

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 8-11-2012 05:58 PM | Show all posts
L’Arc~en~Ciel to release their New York concert on DVD

It’s been revealed that L’Arc~en~Ciel’s New York concert will be released on DVD on December 26th!

The New York concert took place on March 25th at Madison Square Garden as a part of the band’s world tour, ‘L’Arc-en-Ciel WORLD TOUR 2012‘. This particular concert received a lot of attention as L’Arc~en~Ciel became the first Japanese artist to headline the world-famous venue.

The DVD will be titled ‘WORLD TOUR 2012 LIVE at Madison Square Garden‘ and it will be released in both limited and regular editions. The limited edition will come with 2 CDs containing live audio tracks from the concert. This will be the first time L’Arc~en~Ciel will release a live audio collection.

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2012/11 ... ork-concert-on-dvd/

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 8-11-2012 05:59 PM | Show all posts
Kyary Pamyu Pamyu to hold a world tour early next year

It’s been announced that Kyary Pamyu Pamyu will be holding a world tour starting in February of next year!

This was announced on November 6th during Kyary’s one-man live, ‘Doki Doki Waku Waku Pamyu Pamyu Revolution Land 2012 in Kira Kira Budokan‘, at Nippon Budokan. Her first world tour will kick off on February 8th in Belgium, and she will make stops at 20 locations in 10 countries. It will also include a Zepp tour across Japan.

Stay tuned for more details on Kyary’s world tour. In the meantime, check out the Zepp tour dates below!

===

<Kyary Pamyu Pamyu ZEPP TOUR (Title Undecided)>

Saturday, March 2nd – Zepp Fukuoka (Fukuoka)
Sunday, March 3rd – Zepp Fukuoka (Fukuoka)
Monday, March 25th – Zepp Tokyo (Tokyo)
Tuesday, March 26th – Zepp Tokyo (Tokyo)
Thursday, March 28th – Zepp Namba (Osaka)
Friday, March 29th – Zepp Namba (Osaka)
Sunday, March 31st – Zepp Sapporo (Hokkaido)
Thursday, April 4th – Zepp Nagoya (Aichi)
Friday, April 5th – Zepp Nagoya (Aichi)

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2012/11 ... ur-early-next-year/

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 8-11-2012 06:00 PM | Show all posts
NEWS to release new single, “WORLD QUEST / Pokopon Pekorya”

http://www.tokyohive.com/2012/11 ... st-pokopon-pekorya/

NEWS will be releasing their new single, “WORLD QUEST / Pokopon Pekorya“, on December 12.

NEWS’ last release was the single “Chankapana” about five months ago. “WORLD QUEST” has been picked up as the image song for ‘TOYOTA Presents FIFA Club World Cup Japan 2012‘, which will be hosted by member Tegoshi Yuya. Meanwhile, “Pokopon Pekorya” currently serves as the theme song for Kato Shigeaki’s starring drama, ‘Hana no Zubora-Meshi‘.

The single will be released in 3 different versions: Limited Edition A, Limited Edition B, and Regular Edition. The Limited Edition A DVD will contain the video clip and making of “WORLD QUEST”, and the Limited Edition B will come with a 12-page booklet.

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2012/11 ... st-pokopon-pekorya/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

25-4-2024 08:08 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.541469 second(s), 39 queries .