Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: whitedove

Japanese Entertainment News & Info HERE! [part V]

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 30-10-2012 11:51 PM | Show all posts
LUNA SEA to release a new single in December

Rock band LUNA SEA has announced that they will be releasing a new single titled “The End of the Dream / Rouge“ on December 19. This will be the band’s first release since transferring to Universal Music.

“The End of the Dream” shares the same title as LUNA SEA’s nationwide Zepp tour, which will kick off in November. It’s described as a rock number with a sense of speed and catchy melody, while “Rouge” is said to be an up-tempo tune that expresses a fascinating world.

The single will be released in 4 different versions: Limited Edition A, Limited Edition B, Limited Edition C, and Regular Edition. Limited Edition A will be a 3-disc set, with 2 SHM-CD and a Blu-ray.

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2012/10 ... single-in-december/

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 30-10-2012 11:57 PM | Show all posts
WEAVER to release new album + single DVD in January

It’s been revealed that rock band WEAVER will be releasing their new album, “Handmade“, on January 16, 2013.

This was announced during the band’s one-man live, ‘Will!‘, on October 18th at WWW in Shibuya. “Handmade” will be their first album in about a year and five months, and it will be filled with the members’ unvarnished sounds. Regarding the album, Sugimoto Yuji (Piano, Vo) commented, “After gaining energy from touring 31 locations nationwide this spring, this stronger 3-piece group was able to devote ourselves to the max with music. Please listen to WEAVER’s new piano rock that’s filled with our ‘present’.”

During the live, WEAVER also announced the release of their single DVD, ‘REPLAY ~Medley of Handmade~‘, on January 1st. It will feature a remix of every track that will be included in “Handmade”.

More details on the album and single DVD will be revealed later.

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2012/10 ... gle-dvd-in-january/

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 30-10-2012 11:59 PM | Show all posts
Yamada Takayuki and his wife are expecting their first child

On October 19th, it was revealed that the wife of actor Yamada Takayuki is pregnant with their first child.

Yamada and his non-celebrity wife married on New Year’s Day this year. He updated his official website late at night on the 19th and wrote, “I’m sorry to trouble you with personal affairs, but our family has been awarded with a new life. My wife has entered her second trimester (stable period).”

One tabloid once reported that Yamada’s wife is seven years older than him and resembles actress Dan Rei in terms of looks. Before getting married on New Year’s Day, the two of them had already been dating for around two years. Ten months into their marriage we can now congratulate them on expecting their first child.

Yamada is currently doing great career-wise as well. Right now he is filming for his night drama ‘Yuusha Yoshihiko to Akuryo no Kagi‘ (TV Tokyo) and on November 24th his new movie ‘Milocrorze‘ will open in cinemas. There will even be three more movies with him in a supporting role in the same month as well – ‘Nobou no Shiro‘ (11/2), ‘Aku no Kyoten‘ (11/10), and ‘Sono Yoru no Samurai‘ (11/17).

He now has to watch over one more person in his life and knows that he has to keep on doing his best. He expressed ambitiously, “I want to continue to devote myself to my work as an actor like I’ve been doing until now.” Yamada’s next public appearance will be at the stage greeting for the movie ‘Nobou no Shiro’ on November 3rd.

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2012/10 ... -their-first-child/

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 31-10-2012 12:04 AM | Show all posts
Nogizaka46’s Iwase Yumiko to graduate from the group

It’s been announced that Nogizaka46 member Iwase Yumiko will be graduating from the group.

Through her official blog, Iwase explained, “I have a dream. That is to start my own band. Also, to make music that I love. These are my irreplaceable and precious dreams.” She continued, “From now on, I want to do my best for my own dreams and for my music.”

To her fans, she wrote, “As Nogizaka46, I won’t be able to do my best in front of everyone anymore, but from now on, I want to do my best as the normal Iwase Yumiko.” Iwase will officially graduate after participating in events for their 3rd single, “Hashire! Bicycle“, which include a handshake event on October 27th and a portrait event on November 18th.

Iwase passed Nogizaka46’s opening auditions back in August of 2011, and was the senbatsu member for their 2nd single, “Oide Shampoo“. She will be the group’s first member to graduate since their debut.

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2012/10 ... ate-from-the-group/

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 31-10-2012 12:05 AM | Show all posts
aiko adds more dates to her ‘Love Like Pop vol.15′ tour

Singer-songwriter aiko has added more dates to her nationwide tour, ‘Love Like Pop vol.15‘.

The additional performances will be titled ‘Love Like Pop vol.15 add.‘. She will be holding 7 more shows in 4 locations.

More details regarding the performance and tickets will be announced later. Members of aiko’s fan club, Baby Peenats, will have priority for ticket pre-reservations.

You can check out the newly added dates below.

===

<Love Like Pop vol.15 add.>

Saturday, January 19th – Yokohama Arena (Kanagawa)
Sunday, January 20th – Yokohama Arena (Kanagawa)
Saturday, January 26th – Osaka-jo Hall (Osaka)
Sunday, January 27th – Osaka-jo Hall (Osaka)
Tuesday, February 19th – Nippon Gaishi Hall (Aichi)
Saturday, February 23rd – Saitama Super Arena (Saitama)
Sunday, February 24th – Saitama Super Arena (Saitama)

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2012/10 ... ke-pop-vol-15-tour/

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-11-2012 10:04 PM | Show all posts
AKB48’s Iwasa Misaki to release her 2nd solo single in January

On October 20th, AKB48’s Iwasa Misaki held an award ceremony for “‘Mujin Eki’ Photo Contest” at Aqua City Odaiba in Tokyo.

To celebrate the success of her solo debut single, “Mujin Eki” (released in February), Iwasa held a photo contest featuring empty train stations nationwide. Out of over 1,000 photos that were collected during a two and a half month period, 40 of them were given awards.

At the ceremony, Iwasa handed certificates to the winners one by one. She then held a mini-live where she sang “Mujin Eki” and the enka version of “Heavy Rotation“. She reflected, “February 1st seems like it was just yesterday. It doesn’t feel like 9 months have passed. In AKB48 and Watarirouka Hashiritai 7, we don’t sing the same song for a long period of time. But because this is enka, I’m able to sing ‘Mujin Eki’ for a long time. It’s wonderful to think about how everyone will listen to it.”

In the middle of the event, there was a surprise announcement that Iwasa’s 2nd solo single will be released in January of next year. She said, “I have to work even harder for the 2nd one. I want to make it a hit that will surpass ‘Mujin Eki’.”

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2012/10 ... -single-in-january/

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 1-11-2012 10:05 PM | Show all posts
Manga magazine features Momoclo x Mobile Suit Gundam collaboration

Popular idol group Momoiro Clover Z appeared on the front cover and in a gravure first page of the October 22 issue of Shogakukan’s manga magazine “Weekly Big Comic Spirits.”  The group appeared in a gravure photo that was a collaboration with popular anime “Mobile Suit Gundam.”

In this gravure photo project, the five Momoiro Clover Z members dressed in the uniform of the “Earth Federation.”  The federation is led by Char Aznable and fights against the mobile suits of the Principality of Zeon.  The photoshoot also included action scenes that fill seven pages, which both Momoiro Clover Z fans and Gundam fans must see.

Also included in this issue is a pin-up poster of the Momoclo x Gundam collaboration.  Moreover, a clear file of the group members standing on top of a large universe is included; the file name is aptly shortened to “Momoclear.”

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2012/10 ... ndam-collaboration/

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-11-2012 10:06 PM | Show all posts
Third AKB48 documentary announced for February 2013
Posted on October 20, 2012 by tokyograph

On Sunday, it was officially announced that there will be a third AKB48 documentary movie, titled “DOCUMENTARY OF AKB48 No flower without rain: Shoujotachi wa Namida no Ato ni Nani wo Miru?” The movie is scheduled for release on February 1, 2013.

The movie follows in the footsteps of “DOCUMENTARY of AKB48 to be continued” (January 2011) and “DOCUMENTARY of AKB48 Show must go on” (January 2012). Takahashi Eiki, who worked on the second film, will once again sit in the director’s chair.

Naturally, the new film will chronicle the major events of AKB48 in 2012, including the graduation of Maeda Atsuko and the group’s first Tokyo Dome concert.

An official website for the film has launched, along with new Facebook and Google+ pages.

Source: http://www.tokyograph.com/news/t ... -for-february-2013/

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 1-11-2012 10:06 PM | Show all posts
Fourze’s Fukushi Sota, Yoshizawa Ryo star in “Boku ga Shokei Sareru Mirai”
Posted on October 20, 2012 by tokyograph

Production studio Toei has revealed some details about “Boku ga Shokei Sareru Mirai” (roughly meaning “The Future Where I Am Executed”), the second movie under its “TOEI HERO NEXT” label. The movie will reunite “Kamen Rider Fourze” actors Fukushi Sota and Yoshizawa Ryo.

This is Fukushi’s first movie role outside of the “Kamen Rider” franchise. He will play the lead as Asao Yukio, an apathetic college student. One night, he is suddenly wrapped in a ray of light coming from the sky, and the next instant he finds himself being held in an interrogation room, accused of murder.

While desperately trying to fight against the allegations of a crime he has no memory of, a lawyer named Sawako (played by actress Seki Megumi) appears has taken his case and explains to Yukio that he has traveled 25 years into the future. In this future, where time travel is apparently possible, a law has been established to eliminate future criminals by bringing them forward from the past and publicly executing them.

Yoshizawa will take on the role of a genius hacker who will try to break Yukio out of prison.

The film is directed by Konaka Kazuya, whose past credits include multiple “Ultraman” films, as well as works like “Nanase Futatabi.” Hasegawa Keiichi (“Ultraman Saga”) wrote the screenplay.

The movie will open in Japan on November 23.

Source: http://www.tokyograph.com/news/f ... hokei-sareru-mirai/

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-11-2012 10:07 PM | Show all posts
Asano Tadanobu, Naka Riisa have broken up

Back in February, FRIDAY had the surprising scoop that actor Asano Tadanobu (38) and actress Naka Riisa (23) were dating. However, the Sankei Sports newspaper now reports that the pair have broken up, less than one year later.

Based on information from multiple sources, the newspaper says that Asano and Naka’s relationship was the casualty of both of their busy schedules, a common cause for showbiz breakups. The two had started dating sometime around the end of last year, and it’s believed that they ended their relationship last month.

Asano had been in London since July until early this month, due to filming for the movie “Thor: The Dark World” (scheduled for release in North America in November 2013). Naka also visited London in early August, but since then she was busy with the NHK drama series “Tsurukame Josanin” in the summer and the TBS drama series “Resident ~5-Nin no Kenshui~” (currently airing).

Source: http://www.tokyograph.com/news/a ... isa-have-broken-up/

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-11-2012 10:08 PM | Show all posts
AKB48’s Kojima Haruna to play a street idol in ‘PRICELESS’

On October 22nd, it was announced that AKB48’s Kojima Haruna is going to make an appearance in the upcoming Fuji TV ‘Getsu 9′ (Monday 9pm) drama ‘PRICELESS ~Aru Wake Needaro, Nnamon!~‘ starring SMAP’s Kimura Takuya.

After Shinoda Mariko in ‘Taisetsunakoto wa Subete Kimi ga Oshietekureta‘ and Oshima Yuko in ‘Watashi ga Renai Dekinai Riyuu‘, she’s only the third AKB48 member to show off her acting skills in this prestigious time slot.

Kojima is going to play another resident in the run-down apartment building ‘Koufuku Sou’ (‘Manor of Happiness’) the protagonist ‘Kindaichi Fumio’ (Kimura) has to live in after becoming penniless, hopeless, and homeless. Her love for idols is matchless and she makes a living by selling cosplay pictures of herself. In other words, she’s a street idol herself. Her first appearance will be in the third episode.

She expressed, “I’m an idol myself, so I was able to get into the role without difficulties. It doesn’t mean that it’s an easy role, only that it’s a more familiar feeling.” She commented on her outfit, “We’ve often worn such clothes back in the day, but nowadays AKB has become more composed. However, it’s probably the most frilly outfit I’ve worn so far. It’s a bit embarrassing actually.”

In variety shows such as ‘SMAPxSMAP‘, Kojima already appeared alongside Kimura, but it’s the first time for her to appear alongside him in a drama. She said, “It still feels strange being at the set of this drama. I became really nervous, when I heard that I’m going to live with him under the same roof in the drama. Everyone (in AKB) respects him a lot.” She also added the she cannot wait to see their reaction, “Some members probably don’t even know yet that I’m working with him right now.”

The reporters asked her if there is anything she’d like to ask Kimura as long as she has the chance and she replied, “Minegishi (Minami) and Sashihara (Rino) said that their eyes kept meeting with his when they went to SMAP’s concert. I’d like to ask him if that’s true or not.”

Fuji TV is going to air the first episode of ‘PRICELESS ~Aru Wake Needaro, Nnamon!~’ today (22nd).

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2012/10 ... -idol-in-priceless/

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-11-2012 10:09 PM | Show all posts
Mitani Koki casts an ensemble of 26 actors for his new movie ‘Kiyosu Kaigi’

Nobody in his right mind would dare to reject a casting offer by famed director Mitani Koki (‘A Ghost of a Chance’) and so it’s no surprise that he is able to announce an ensemble cast of 26 starring actors for 26 leading roles in his new movie ‘Kiyosu Kaigi‘ (‘Kiyosu Conference’), which is a live-action adaptation of his own historic novel of the same name.

The story revolves around a conference at Kiyosu Castle between Shibata Katsuie, Hashiba Hideyoshi, Niwa Nagahide, and Ikeda Tsuneoki after the Honnoji incident and the death of Oda Nobunaga. It’s up to them to discuss the succession of leadership and the redistribution of the territories, which also creates a huge chance for those who want more than just a piece of the pie.

During the announcement of the movie earlier this year, Mitani already proclaimed that this is going to feature his best lineup of actors to date and he did not exaggerate. Shibata Katsuie will be played by Yakusho Koji, Hashiba Hideyoshi by Oizumi Yo, Niwa Hagahide by Kohinata Fumiyo, and Ikeda Tsuneoki by Sato Koichi.

Yakusho expressed, “I’m looking forward to this, since it’s been a while since I’ve worked together with Mitani. Katsuie has a bit of a plain image among those military commanders, but I’m sure he was a really great guy. I want to enjoy myself portraying Katsuie as a lovable man.”

Oizumi commented on his role and laughed, “Mitani made me feel a little uneasy when he told me that he wants to make Hideyoshi look like a real monkey.”

Kohinata stated, “I have to get myself completely fired up in order to live up to the standard of a Mitani production.”

Sato is just amazed by Mitani and said, “Mitani-san’s script that was written based on his own novel…though both (original novel and the script) are in 2D, the story line has the extension as if it’s in 3D that makes me hard to believe it’s written by the same person. I can’t wait to be part of of it.”

The remaining starring cast includes Suzuki Kyoka (as Oichi), Tsumabuki Satoshi (as Oda Nobukatsu), Iseya Yusuke (as Oda Nobukane), Bando Minosuke (as Oda Nobutaka), Gouriki Ayame (as Matsuhime), Sasai Eisuke (as Oda Nobunaga), Nakamura Kankuro (as Oda Nobutada), Asano Tadanobu (as Maeda Toshiie), Terajima Susumu (as Kuroda Kanbei), Anan Kenji (as Takigawa Kazumasu), Matsuyama Kenichi (as Hori Hidemasa), Denden (as Maeda Gen’i), Ichikawa Shinpei, Asano Kazuyuki (as Akechi Mitsuhide), Sometani Shota (as Mori Ranmaru), Seto Catherine, Kondo Yoshimasa, Nakatani Miki (as Nene), Toda Keiko, Kajihara Zen, Amami Yuki (as a shinobi), and Nishida Toshiyuki (as the still alive Sarashina Rokubei from ‘A Ghost of a Chance’).

Mitani bluntly announced that he aims for ‘Best Foreign Language Film’ at the Academy Awards.

‘Kiyosu Kaigi’ is slated for a release in fall 2013, with the filming scheduled to begin in November.

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2012/10 ... movie-kiyosu-kaigi/

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-11-2012 10:10 PM | Show all posts
The Gospellers to sing the national anthem at ‘Nabisco Cup’

It’s been revealed that vocal group The Gospellers will be singing the national anthem at the ‘2012 J. League Yamazaki Nabisco Cup‘ finals, which will be held on November 3rd at Kokuritsu Kyougijou.

The Gospellers previously sang the national anthem at friendly matches for the Japanese national football team, but this will be their first time singing at a J.League match.

For the finals, Shimizu S-Pulse and Kashima Antlers will play against each other. The kick-off is scheduled for 1:05 pm, and it will also broadcast live on Fuji TV.

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2012/10 ... hem-at-nabisco-cup/

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-11-2012 10:15 PM | Show all posts
Tamaki Hiroshi to star in first stage play as Pulitzer-winning photographer
Posted on October 22, 2012 by tokyograph

For the first time, popular actor and newly-appointed “Iron Chef” host Tamaki Hiroshi (32) will act in a stage play, and he will take on the starring role as a war photographer. The play, titled “Hotel Majestic,” is an original work revolving around Sawada Kyoichi, the photojournalist who won the 1966 Pulitzer Prize for Photography for his pictures of the Vietnam War.

Sawada’s life, which ended in 1970 at the young age of 34 when he was shot in Cambodia, has been adapted to media in the past, such as in the 1996 documentary film “SAWADA” and the 1999 television drama special “Kagayakeru Shunkan.”

The play “Hotel Majestic,” directed by Hoshida Yoshiko, is set at the historic Hotel Majestic in Ho Chi Minh City (then known as Saigon), which was said to have been frequented by foreign correspondents and spies during the war. The focus will be on the relationships between Sawada, his wife Sata, his colleagues, and his friends.

Tamaki’s cast includes Sakai Miki (34) as Sawada’s wife, Shibuki Jun (43), Tokuyama Hidenori (30), Bessho Tetsuya (47), and Gekidan EXILE member Akiyama Shintaro (30).

This will be Tamaki’s first time playing the role of a war photographer, but he did also play a young man interested in photography in the 2006 movie “Tada, Kimi wo Aishiteru.” Tamaki also happens to be a photography lover himself – it is said that he owns at least 15 cameras. Last November, he made his debut as a cameraman with an exhibit for jewelry brand TASAKI, using photographs he took in South Africa.

“Hotel Majestic” will be performed at the New National Theatre Tokyo on March 7-17, 2013, the Morinomiya Piloti Hall in Osaka on March 20-24, and the Meitetsu Hall in Nagoya on March 26-27.

Source: http://www.tokyograph.com/news/t ... nning-photographer/

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-11-2012 10:48 PM | Show all posts
Female idol groups to release TRF tribute album
Posted on October 22, 2012 by tokyograph

2013 marks the 20th anniversary of the debut of TRF. The group already announced the release of the singles best album “TRF 20TH Anniversary COMPLETE SINGLE BEST” that goes on sale November 21, and now they have announced a second project to celebrate their anniversary. The project is a tribute mini-album sung by several idol groups, titled “TRF Respect Idol Tribute,” set for release on December 19.

The participating idol groups are Idoling!!!, TOKYO GIRLS' STYLE, Dream5, BiS, and iDOL Street (an avex sub-label and project that involves members of SUPER☆GiRLS and Cheeky Parade.

In addition, Shoji Mei (TOKYO GIRLS’ STYLE), Suzuki Yuriya (Cheeky Parade), Tachibana Yurika (Idoling!!!), Hibi Mikoto (Dream5), and pour lui (BiS) are collaborating together as a special unit called IRF (Idol Rave Factory) to sing the first track on the album, which is a cover of TRF’s “BOY MEETS GIRL.” The five members also posed for a picture as a homage to the original “BOY MEETS GIRL” jacket cover, which was shot in Mexico. Although the IRF version was shot in a Tokyo studio, they showed their respect for TRF by saying that they also hope to someday reach the level where they can do a real shoot in Mexico as well.

The songs on the album are:

BOY MEETS GIRL (IRF)
EZ DO DANCE (Idoling!!!)
Love & Peace Forever (iDOL Street)
Overnight Sensation ~Jidai wa Anata ni Yudaneteru~ (TOKYO GIRLS’ STYLE]]
Samui Yoru Dakara... (Dream5)
survival dAnce (BiS)

Source: http://www.tokyograph.com/news/f ... -trf-tribute-album/

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-11-2012 10:49 PM | Show all posts
GLORY HILL to release their 2nd single + best album in December

Rock band GLORY HILL has revealed that they will be releasing their 2nd single, “TREASURE“, on December 26th.

The band made their major debut back in May with the single “LOST“. Their upcoming single has already been picked up as the theme song for NOTTV’s drama, “Shinikare“. The track features guest participation by Izawa Ichiyo (ex. Tokyo Jihen, the HIATUS), and it’s produced by Jeff Miyahara.

Additionally, GLORY HILL will simultaneously release their best album, “independent days“, on December 26th. This album will contain songs from their indies era such as “DAYS” and “GET UP“.

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2012/10 ... -album-in-december/

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 1-11-2012 10:50 PM | Show all posts
Mizuki Nana reveals details on upcoming album

Previously it was reported that Mizuki Nana will be releasing her 9th album on December 12th. Since then, the title and other details about the album have been revealed!

Mizuki’s upcoming album will be titled “ROCKBOUND NEIGHBORS“. It will include her singles “BRIGHT STREAM” and “METRO BAROQUE“, a different version of her 26th single “Synchrogazer“, and “Lovely Fruit” which is the ending theme for anime ‘Toriko‘.

The album will be available for purchase in 3 different types: Limited Edition CD+Blu-ray, Limited Edition CD+DVD, and Regular Edition. Both limited editions will come with a special photo book. The Blu-ray and DVD will contain footage from her premium live, ‘Heian Jingu Hounou Kouen‘.

Additionally, Mizuki will hold her 3rd ‘Mizuki Nana Ooi ni Utau‘ on March 3, 2013. The album will enclose a serial number which will allow fans to enter a lottery for premium tickets.

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2012/10 ... -on-upcoming-album/

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-11-2012 10:52 PM | Show all posts
AKB48’s Kashiwagi Yuki to release her 1st solo live on DVD & Blu-ray

AKB48’s Kashiwagi Yuki will be releasing her live DVD and Blu-ray ‘1st Solo Live ~Nete mo Samete mo Yukirin World~‘ on January 2, 2013.

The DVD and Blu-ray will feature Kashiwagi’s 1st solo live that was held on July 13 at Nakano Sun Plaza. The event was held to commemorate the release of her second photo book, ‘Yu, Yu, Yukirin…‘. Out of over 50,000 applicants, 2,000 guests were chosen from a lottery to attend the live.

Both the DVD and Blu-ray will come enclosed in a tall case with a booklet and a picture.

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2012/10 ... ive-on-dvd-blu-ray/

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-11-2012 10:53 PM | Show all posts
Miura Daichi announces new single, “Right Now / Voice”

Miura Daichi has announced that he will be releasing a new single titled “Right Now / Voice” on December 12.

Miura’s first release since “Two Hearts“, which was released back in May, will also be his first double A-side single. For “Right Now”, he teamed up with T.KURA & MICHICO, who is known for working with EXILE and Amuro Namie. The song is described as a thrilling and wild uptempo tune. Meanwhile, “Voice” has already been picked up as the CM song for ‘Kit Kat Otona no Amasa‘, and it’s written and composed by Miura himself.

The single will be available in 3 different versions: Music Video Edition, Live Edition, and Regular Edition. The DVD for the Music Video Edition will contain the PV for “Right Now”, and the Live Edition DVD will include digest footage and shots from his summer ‘exTime Tour‘.

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2012/10 ... le-right-now-voice/

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-11-2012 10:55 PM | Show all posts
THE BAWDIES’ “Lemonade” earns tie-up with ‘PENTAX Q10′

It’s been revealed that THE BAWDIES‘ new single, “Lemonade“, has earned a CM tie-up with ‘PENTAX Q10‘.

The new CM will start airing on October 26th, and it stars actor Mukai Osamu, who gives a stylish presentation of PENTAX’s brand new DSLR camera. The two sides have previously collaborated when THE BAWDIES provided the theme song for Mukai’s starring drama, ‘Hungry!‘.

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2012/10 ... up-with-pentax-q10/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

5-5-2024 03:39 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.149807 second(s), 39 queries .