[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 2-6-2004 09:49 AM | Show all posts
coming of age story= cerita yg mendewasakan

contemporary = terkini, up-to-date

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 23-8-2004 10:03 AM | Show all posts
Utk aloevera,

TIPS UPSR (but dun take it as final!!!) just agak2 only....
but still u have to cover all areas...

yg mungkin keluar....

>>places...

>>trasferring information...electing 3 people as class monitor...

>>writing....mungkin on gardening...

mungkin only (dun take it as FINAL)...

Use magic Report

Post time 26-8-2004 04:51 PM | Show all posts
thanks seri..
i faham, at least dia boleh belek2 skit yg berkaitan, manalah tahu kut2 keluar lak..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-8-2004 06:27 PM | Show all posts
nih contoh karangan seorg student...hehehe...

I would ask my father to buy NIKO because of various reasons.  First, the price is cheaper and not too expensive.  Its cost is only RM800.  The weight is 1 kg and very light.  It has many types of colours.  I like blue colour, so I can choose the blue colour.  When I buy it, I can get a phone line for one year.  Based on the above reasons, I think I have made the right choice.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 28-8-2004 11:37 AM | Show all posts
komen mengenai esei...

10 marks...1 for isi, 1 for elaboration...

kurang elaboration...setakat isi jer...

tiada connector...mula guna first, pastu takde sambungan lak...second..
lastly..connectors cam "furthermore", moreover, beside that...one or two cukupla...

cheaper = compare with what..elaborate sket...banding ngan apa??
kamera lain ker?? ikut information yg diberi....

[ Last edited by seribulan on 3-9-2004 at 07:39 AM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 28-8-2004 11:41 AM | Show all posts
Contoh esei setelah dimurnikan...

I would ask my father to buy NIKO because of various reasons. (1 mark)
First, the price is cheaper compare to Canon.  Its cost is only RM800.  Secondly, the weight is 1 kg and very light compare the other camera.  It has many types of colours.  I like blue colour, so I can choose the blue colour.  Furthermore, when I buy it, I can get a phone line for one year since I don't have one yet.  Based on the above reasons, I think I have made the right choice.

cheaper n not too expensive = redundant...sama jer...
bila kasik info, kasik elboration..penerangan...dpt 2 markah...

[ Last edited by seribulan on 28-8-2004 at 11:44 AM ]

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 3-9-2004 01:09 AM | Show all posts
tumpang tanya sikit...

mcm ada yg tak kena dgn grammar dialog ni...betul tak...

Teacher: Abu, if the young of a pig we called a piglet, what is the young of a bull called?

Abu: It's very easylah teacher, we called a bullet...teacher

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-9-2004 07:38 AM | Show all posts
Teacher: Abu, if the young one of a pig we call a piglet, what does the young one of a bull call?

Abu: It's very easylah teacher, we call it a bullet...teacher

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 5-9-2004 01:45 PM | Show all posts

Practice Make Perfect

Salam,

I like to improve my English writing to more acceptable.  Therefore, I will write anything that comes into my mind.  Then forumners here who can check my grammars please do so.  I will be appreciating any comments that will be giving here.

Thanks in advance..

Use magic Report

Post time 5-9-2004 01:50 PM | Show all posts
I enjoy this forum because it can provide good effect on me.  I could receive and hand out informations.

Maybe some people can play and have fun with their life but not me.  Life is so short, much things to perform and acquire.  

Today I have to evaluate some banners for 慚erdeka

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-9-2004 08:33 AM | Show all posts
Salam,

Very nice effort, dear...let me try my best..

I like to improve my written English to be more acceptable.  Therefore, I will write anything that comes into my mind.  Then the forumners here who can check my grammar please do so.  I will really appreciate any comment that will be given here.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-9-2004 08:40 AM | Show all posts
I enjoy this forum because it can provide good influence on me.  I can acquire and provide information.

Maybe, some people can play around and have fun with their life but not so for me.  Life is so short, there are many things to accomplish and acquire.  

Today I have to evaluate some banners for ‘Merdeka’ banner competition.  You will never know how creative some students can be until you saw their effort.

Just now, my auntie phoned me to fetch and send her to my uncle's house.  My uncle will be going for ‘Umrah’ tonight. I better be quick before she starts her nag nag nag…

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-9-2004 08:41 AM | Show all posts
Well..that's the correction I can do for now...maybe some errors may slip thru my perusal...sorry, no cure...heheh...

Use magic Report

Post time 10-9-2004 01:03 AM | Show all posts
tq...

ff:ff:

ni petikan dpd "comic ahaks" ~ sisipan pendidikan utusan malaysia (kalau tak silap)... :kant::kant:

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-9-2004 01:04 PM | Show all posts
tips utk improve English??

1. baca buku, majalah, komik dll (seeloknya bahan yg dia minat)
2. dengar n hafal lagu2 English...
3. tengok rancangan tv English yg ok...sitcom, komedi, kartun pon tak pe...
4. create English environment...
5. hafal n guna or buat one sentence of English per day
6. suruh dia tulis jurnal or diary in English...tulis sikit2...
lama2 jadi bukit...leh praktis 1 sentence per day tu...
7. pilih satu hari kat rumah...an English Speaking Day..heheh...kale tak menyusahkan...

heheheh...

ps...ada yg pm tanya...yg nih panduan je...mungkin ada yg lebih baik...
choose lerr...which one yg leh dipakai...

Use magic Report

Post time 17-9-2004 12:35 AM | Show all posts
Yes bulan you are rite.actually there are many ways to improve your level of English.

Read it -- Read as many English books, newspapers and magazines as you can find.even u dun undertand....mok nik  recommend the English version of the monthly magazine READERS DIGEST. It has short stories and articles.

Listen to it - Try some of the radio stations and TV

Talk It - Talk to friends who are also learning English. Make a rule that perhaps for an hour, or when you go out together, you will only speak English to each other! Find native English-speaking people who will give you conversation practice.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 17-9-2004 12:39 AM | Show all posts
Do you realize that English is an easy language to start learning, because it has no genders. Apart from people, all objects are 'neuter', not 'masculine' or 'feminine'. So you say 'it' for such things, and do not need to learn any genders.

it usually has easy verb endings. Apart from a few 'irregular' verbs, verb endings are easy, and hardly change.

adjectives remain the same for all words - there are no different endings to learn.

the singular and plural pronoun 'you' is the same. There is no need to decide whether to use a polite form, or an intimate form, when speaking to someone.

Use magic Report

Post time 22-9-2004 12:09 AM | Show all posts
after mok nik reading a few posting here, mok nik asked myself what's wrong with our English Study. Many people complain that we don't have the language environment, but in my opinion, it is our education system that is to blame. In Malaysia, colleges and university choose students only by their scores on the SPM or STPM Examination. As a result, the education system has become an examination-oriented system. Under this system, parents only care what scores their children get instead of how much knowledge they really have. The teachers only teach what is useful for getting high marks.

As for English study, in order to prepare for all kinds of examinations, we always recite new words, memorize grammar rules, and do endless exercise, but never use it. That is the reason why we become deaf and dumb when we have to use English. However, it will take a long time to reform our education system. What we should do now is to hold in our mind this: the only purpose of studying English is to use it.

[ Last edited by mok_nik on 21-9-2004 at 11:22 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 22-9-2004 12:25 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by seribulan at 3-7-2003 02:19 PM:

yes...
not in the near future....:bg:

not in near future?tul ker?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-9-2004 07:52 PM | Show all posts
not in THE near future, adik....

bukan pada waktu yg terdekat ini....

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

19-5-2024 01:53 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.157556 second(s), 45 queries .