Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: MENJ

Israel's Secret Weapon

Close [Copy link]
Post time 25-4-2004 10:54 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 25-4-2004 08:37 AM:
Did Muslim countries like Indonesia, Sudan, Iran, Iraq, Saudi and Paksitan comply to international standards? So why should yopu complain?

Those countries except Pakistan do not have nuclear weapon, what are you whinning about?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 25-4-2004 11:39 AM | Show all posts
even if ISrael is capable to launch nuclear weapons to Arab countries...they still have to think about the consequences ..they are still not protected against radioactive cloud..a shift in wind could potentially send a radioactive cloud over Israel...since Israel is located near the heart of middle east

and if Arab countries were to have nuclear weapons it would be the same...both loose if they use nuclear in war...

Use magic Report

Post time 25-4-2004 11:41 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by salman at 24-4-2004 11:49 PM:
The secret is that Israel has nukes at its Dimona Reactor and it did not declare and sign the NPT treaty as required by UN. Vanunu did the right when he exposed Israel's nuke capability  ...

Well you are contradicting yourself..You mentioned Israel have a lot of Nuclear weapons but is too afraid to attack Iraq..I hope you can get my point..You clearly mentioned that eventhough no matter how many or large Israel weapons are...they will never use it against anyone...no matter how hostile they are..This shows that israel have a sense of self control or regulation of their nukes..And wont freely and most probably will never use it against anyone..Unless someone clearly wanna annihilate israel wholely...It can be assured that most countries(US,China,India,pakistan,Israel and etc) with nukes will never even launch a single nuke warhead to anyone else in the present..Unless they want to risk a really nice nuclear winter on earth....So what's the big fuss..??These countries are stable and have self control and composure...Although you cant say so to Arab countries,these people are so unpredictable.....

And also these days number of nuclear warheads doesnt mean a thing...US and Rusia have enough amount of warhead to pratically wipe out earth.But issit wise to do so??..So who cares about israel having nukes..

[ Last edited by Seraphim on 25-4-2004 at 11:43 AM ]

Use magic Report

whitepig This user has been deleted
Post time 25-4-2004 02:33 PM | Show all posts
i hope someone (anyone) launch soon. just push the button.. what are they waiting for..

shows you there are no nuKElear weapon in this world it is a HOAX.

Use magic Report

Post time 29-4-2004 12:49 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by salman at 24-4-04 07:10 AM:
IF IT'S OKAY FOR ISRAEL TO HAVE WMD AND NUKES, THEN WHY THE HELL ISRAEL LOCKED UP VANUNU FOR DAMNED BLOODY 18 YEARS AND TRIED TO SILENCE HIM AFTER HIS RELEASE?

The almight zionist govt is scared of him talking and leaving the country so the gag order and prohibition to leaving "the only democracy" in the M.E. Welcome to reality .. :kant:

[ Last edited by DARSITA on 28-4-2004 at 08:50 AM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 29-4-2004 11:45 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 2004-4-24 11:18 PM:
Because he was leaking state secrets.
In case yu do not know, Vanunu was released.

And in case you have forgotten something, Vanunu is a CHRISTIAN :nana::nana: So why you are not supporting your CHRISTIAN brother?

So much for "Christian solidarity"....

- MENJ

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 29-4-2004 12:03 PM | Show all posts
Hahahahahahah.............. I don't support anyone just because he's a Christian.
We are not like you muslims, christian solidarity doesn't come in the formof endorsing wrong behaviors.

peace

Use magic Report

Post time 29-4-2004 01:10 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by MENJ at 2004-4-29 11:45 AM:

And in case you have forgotten something, Vanunu is a CHRISTIAN :nana::nana: So why you are not supporting your CHRISTIAN brother?

So much for "Christian solidarity"....

yup vanunu is a christian, a trinity christian i must say n he has a conscience to tell the world bout israel's evil n superdonkey usa's double standard democracy  

peace

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 29-4-2004 01:17 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by sonny~~ at 29-4-2004 01:10 PM:

yup vanunu is a christian, a trinity christian i must say n he has a conscience to tell the world bout israel's evil n superdonkey usa's double standard democracy  

peace

Yo bro Sonny.... we knew double standard of that superdonkey! I guess not only double, they can be any standards as long as Israel evil wishes fulfilled.

Use magic Report

Post time 29-4-2004 01:24 PM | Show all posts
I think Israel does have legitimate needs for nuclear weapons and they do ahve arecord of decent behavior even under pressure, unlike Muslim countries.

peace

Use magic Report

Post time 29-4-2004 01:36 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 2004-4-29 01:24 PM:
I think Israel does have legitimate needs for nuclear weapons and they do ahve arecord of decent behavior even under pressure, unlike Muslim countries.

peace

lyin thru ur teeth as usual  

peace

Use magic Report

Post time 29-4-2004 02:25 PM | Show all posts
I'm only telling the truth.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 29-4-2004 02:52 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 2004-4-29 12:03 PM:
Hahahahahahah.............. I don't support anyone just because he's a Christian.

Which is why Christianity will soon fall like a house of cards.

- MENJ

Use magic Report

Post time 29-4-2004 02:58 PM | Show all posts
Contrary to what you are halucinating, Christianity is getting stronger by the day. We make up 1/3 of world population  and growing by the day.
Many Asian and African countries had practical no Christians but became Christianised today. China alone has at least 100 million Christians. While South Korea & Mongolia is already 50% Christian. Same for Nigeria which used to be mostly Muslim. Indonesia is at least 15% Muslim up from only 5% 3 decades ago.
I was just thinking a while ago how few Christians there are in school when I was just a kid. I could only count a few nominal Catholics in my school. Today, Christian activity is vibrant in all schools and the teaching fraternity is dominated by Christians.

Islam is the one that will crumble lile a hiouse of cards very soon. This worldwide jihad is getting Muslims no where. A sure sign of desperation is the bombing of civilians while the world begins to open its eyes to true Islam.

peace

[ Last edited by Debmey on 29-4-2004 at 03:00 PM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 29-4-2004 03:02 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 2004-4-29 02:58 PM:
Contrary to what you are halucinating, Christianity is getting stronger by the day. We make up 1/3 of world population  and growing by the day.
Many Asian and African countries had practical no Ch ...

Heh, I do not think so:

http://www.menj.org/fastest

Dream on, Singaporean scum! :spd:

- MENJ

Use magic Report

Post time 29-4-2004 03:04 PM | Show all posts
Fastest growing?More like fastest shrinking.

According to Muslims, all humans were born Muslims.
That being the case, I too must have left Islam and the reason for that is because, its the most natural thing to do. Its so natural that 80% of all people in the world today do so, thats why there are more non Muslims than Muslims today. A survey in the US also showed that 70% of converts to Islam abandon this religion after a while. The children of converts are also highly likely to abandon Islam. On top of that, a report on al Jazeera says that 6 million Muslims convert to Christianity every year in Africa alone.

Only a handful of westerners convert to islam while millions of Muslims turn kafir openly while being forced to keep their muslim identity.

This makes Islam the most unpopular religion in the world with the most number of followers abandoning it. Its no wonder that they are taught to kill all apostates. Islamis therefore not the fastest growing but fastest shrinking religion in teh world today.

I therefore urge all Muslims, born or converted to do the most natural thing and quit immediately. Use your eyes and brains, take out those dusty Quran and hadiths from the shelf and start reading it yourself. Please don't listen to your imams or how Muslims behave, look at what is written in the books.

peace

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 30-4-2004 11:48 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 2004-4-29 02:25 PM:
I'm only telling the truth.

wheres the HARDevidence?  where?  no HARDevidence means u're lyin heckler.  simple  

peace

Use magic Report

Post time 30-4-2004 12:29 PM | Show all posts
The hard evdience is in the Quran. Islam is teh fastest shrinking religionj in the world by Muslim logic. Have yu read ur Quran?

cheers

Use magic Report

Post time 30-4-2004 01:25 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 2004-4-30 12:29 PM:
The hard evdience is in the Quran. Islam is teh fastest shrinking religionj in the world by Muslim logic. Have yu read ur Quran?

cheers

wheres the HARDevidence in koran that says "Israel does have legitimate needs for nuclear weapons and they do ahve arecord of decent behavior even under pressure, unlike Muslim countries" as u've alleged?  where?  no intelligent counter response from u means u're lyin heckler as usual  

peace

Use magic Report

Post time 30-4-2004 01:50 PM | Show all posts
The three wars they fought against their neighbours remember?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 05:05 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.073184 second(s), 42 queries .