ADVERTISEMENT

Author: fly_in_d_sky

Angelina Jolie

[Copy link]
Post time 22-11-2006 12:23 PM | Show all posts

Angelina Jolie
Born: June 4, 1975
Birthplace: Los Angeles, California

Angelina Jolie has achieved many awards as an actress but the past few years she has been better known for her humanitarian work. She was appointed Goodwill Ambassador for the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees. She has traveled the world, adopted two children and had one of her own. Woman everywhere are inspired by what she has done to try and make the world a better place.

揑n countries where people have to flee their homes because of persecution and violence, political solutions must be found, peace and tolerance restored, so that refugees can return home. In my experience, going home is the deepest wish of most refugees.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 23-11-2006 01:00 PM | Show all posts

Angelina Jolie has left the building (if just for a few days).

The actress and activist has made a surprise visit to Cambodia, government officials said Wednesday.

The country is the birthplace of her son, Maddox, and it is also where she is funding a nature conservation project.

And, in keeping with her humanitarian tendencies, Santa Angelina paid a visit to government officials to discuss a forest conservation project.

Jolie has promised up to $1.3 million over five years for a forest conservation program that was approved by the Cambodian government in 2003.

No word (yet) on whether or not Papa Pitt joined her on this mission.

But, we're pretty sue they will be spending Thanksgiving together, as one big happy family!

Use magic Report

jebat_derhaka This user has been deleted
Post time 23-11-2006 04:07 PM | Show all posts
:clap: cun siot...

Use magic Report

Post time 24-11-2006 03:54 PM | Show all posts

Hollywood actress Angelina Jolie made a surprise visit to Cambodia on Tuesday where she is funding the forest conservation project for which she has promised some $1.3 million over five years.

Jolie made a brief visit to officials in Pailin, where she had a brief discussion about a forest conservation project with Ieng Vuth, another municipality deputy governor and the son of former Khmer Rouge Foreign Minister Ieng Sary.

Kong Duong, the head of Pailin information office, said the actress and her party flew in on two helicopters and stayed very briefly before flying out.

Jolie, 31, adopted her 5-year-old son Maddox from Cambodia, after filming Lara Croft: Tombraider in Cambodia抯 famed Angkor Wat temple.

She also supported Adopt-A-Minefield抯 efforts in Cambodia and also met refugees as a part of her role as a United Nations Goodwill Ambassador.

Use magic Report

Post time 24-11-2006 04:20 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 24-11-2006 08:18 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 7-12-2006 02:39 PM | Show all posts
Angelina Jolie is on the cover of the new issue, January 2007, of Vogue magazine:

Use magic Report

Post time 7-12-2006 04:00 PM | Show all posts
lawanyaaaa...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 11-12-2006 03:41 PM | Show all posts

ANGELINA'S SECRET GIFT FOR BRAD

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I've been there too!

A little Brangelina to jumpstart off your weekend. You're welcome.

From the Pittsbugh Channel:

The workers at Frank Lloyd Wright抯 Fallingwater got quite a surprise Thursday afternoon when Brad Pitt and Angelia Jolie showed up for a tour of the estate.

According to a spokesman for Fallingwater, Pitt and Jolie arrived just before 3 p.m. for the tour, Jolie抯 gift to Pitt for his birthday.

揃rad said he had wanted to experience Fallingwater ever since he took an architectural history course in college,

Use magic Report

Post time 14-12-2006 02:00 PM | Show all posts
Brad Lets Angie Shine

Brad may have zillions of adoring fans, but for The Good Shepherd premiere this week in NYC he let Angelina enjoy the spotlight. Apparently he just hung out quietly at the after party while Angie mingled with Liam Neeson, Oliver Stone, and Harvey Weinstein. Brad even played waiter for his significant other fetching her Ketel One vodka martinis. Angelina and the film are getting excellent reviews already. Cindy Adams raves about the movie. She also got to chat with the happy couple after the premiere. Here's more

I asked Angelina what she'd done for luck. Laughing, she said: "Luck? I don't need to do anything to get luck. I already have luck. I brought my luck along tonight, and he's sitting right with me." And her luck stepped back to give his lady the whole spotlight. Brad's comment to me: "Hey, I'm off-duty tonight."

So maybe Brad just didn't want to work. Can't blame him - the night really had nothing to do with him.

[ Last edited by  paz at 14-12-2006 03:14 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 15-12-2006 12:29 PM | Show all posts
Angelina Likely to Adopt, Not Birth, Next Child

Angelina Jolie says that she and boyfriend Brad Pitt will likely adopt their next child in an effort to add to their mixed-race family.

The A-list Hollywood couple already have a son and two daughters together: 5-year-old Maddox, whom Jolie adopted from Cambodia and has nicknamed 揗ad

Use magic Report

Post time 19-12-2006 02:45 PM | Show all posts

Daily Quota:
"I don't believe in guilt, I believe in living on impulse as long as you never intentionally hurt another person, and don't judge people in your life. I think you should live completely free."
-Angelina Jolie

Use magic Report

Post time 20-12-2006 10:11 AM | Show all posts
cun gilerrrrrr.........romantik tul dgn brad nih!!!!!!!!:love:

Use magic Report

marsiti This user has been deleted
Post time 20-12-2006 02:42 PM | Show all posts
mmg cun & serasi bersama pittt............

Use magic Report

Post time 20-12-2006 04:13 PM | Show all posts
Sejak dia lepas pantang beranak ni muka dia nampak bertambah cengkung. Pale sangat muka dia. Agaknya busy sangat dok buat charity work and filming.
Brad Pitt nampak clean cut tapi Angie ni nampak edgy sikit.

Use magic Report

Post time 20-12-2006 04:24 PM | Show all posts
Brad Pitt and Angie Jolie.....:love::love:

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 21-12-2006 02:47 PM | Show all posts
Brad & Angelina抯 Pictures in Cambodia

Use magic Report

Post time 4-1-2007 11:31 AM | Show all posts

Artist Kate Kretz has created this painting she calls 揃lessed Art Thou

Use magic Report

Post time 4-1-2007 10:48 PM | Show all posts
comel bangat tgk depa dua org

Use magic Report

Post time 6-1-2007 03:13 AM | Show all posts
bestnye angelina ade lesen bawak kapal:ting:

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

24-4-2024 10:19 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.060446 second(s), 42 queries .