Use magic Report

Post time 25-4-2007 11:17 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 25-4-2007 11:27 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 27-4-2007 03:25 PM | Show all posts
Angelina Jolie @ Global Action for Children
Thu, 26 April 2007

Angelina Jolie announces the establishment of Global Action for Children (GAC)抯 new headquarters in Washington, DC at a news conference held at the National Press Club on Thursday.

Angelina said, 揟he numbers associated with this problem are staggering. It is overwhelming and the scale of the problem seems to give many an excuse for inaction. In many ways it is better to think of these children one by one

Use magic Report

Post time 27-4-2007 03:26 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 27-4-2007 03:31 PM | Show all posts

[ Last edited by  ldg at 27-4-2007 08:55 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 27-4-2007 08:44 PM | Show all posts
flawless

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 27-4-2007 08:50 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 27-4-2007 08:53 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 27-4-2007 08:55 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 27-4-2007 08:56 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 27-4-2007 09:17 PM | Show all posts
WASHINGTON, April 26 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Angelina Jolie appeared at a press conference today to announce the formal launch of Global Action for Children (GAC). GAC is a nonpartisan advocacy organization focused on increasing funding by $2.5 billion per year by the US government for programs that support orphans and vulnerable children (OVC) and provide free primary school education in developing countries.

GAC was formed in 2003 as a campaign organized by faith-based, nongovernmental and student organizations dedicated to OVC and the communities that care for them. GAC's unique strength lies in the diversity of its partners and allies and its ability to mobilize a broad range of constituencies to advocate for children. Today's announcement by Ms. Jolie marks the establishment of GAC's new headquarters in Washington, DC, and formalization of the organization and staffing.

The press conference followed meetings between Ms. Jolie and GAC Executive Director Jennifer Delaney and senior officials at the U.S. Department of State to discuss policies and funding that will support OVC programs and access to education.

Ms. Jolie said, "The numbers associated with this problem are staggering. It is overwhelming and the scale of the problem seems to give many an excuse for inaction. In many ways it is better to think of these children one by one -- each deserving of our care and attention, each being of equal value, and each being a test of whether justice -- or injustice -- will prevail."

Speakers joining Ms. Jolie and Ms. Delaney at the press conference included Rev. Mpho Tutu, Chairperson of the Global AIDS Alliance Board, and director of the Tutu Institute; Gene Sperling, Director of the Center on Universal Education at the Council on Foreign Relations; Kay Warren, Executive Director of Saddleback Church's HIV/AIDS Initiative, and wife of Pastor Rick Warren.

Jennifer Delaney, Executive Director of GAC added, "Angelina Jolie is a global leader on children issues. We are thrilled to have her as the honorary chairperson of the GAC Board. Her support of GAC helps us to ensure that orphans and vulnerable children in developing countries and the communities that care for them get the support they need."

Global Action for Children

Use magic Report

Post time 27-4-2007 09:20 PM | Show all posts
Angie leaving the GAC press conference

Use magic Report

Post time 27-4-2007 09:43 PM | Show all posts
Local Angelina Jolie Look-A-Like Appears On Regis & Kelly
By Jennifer Von Reuter
WHAG-TV
April 24

CUMBERLAND, MD - Angelina Jolie is an international mega-super star, so what is she doing in Cumberland?  

"I had my hair pulled back and sun glasses on and I walked in the cashier was directly behind the door and the guy said, 'Oh my God! I thought Angelina Jolie walked in!'," says look-alike Tiffany Claus.

It's hard to believe it, but Clauss is not actress, Angelina Jolie. They share the same lips, cheek bones and hair style.

"She's prettier than Angelina Jolie. Believe me a whole lot," says Cumberland resident Joyce White.

"If you saw her walking down the street would you think she was Angelina Jolie? Possibly, but I'm so of oblivious to a lot of things. I may not have picked-up on it," says Cumberland resident Betty Evans.

Recently, Claus appeared on the Regis and Kelly show as a contestant for their celebrity look-alike contest.

"When you go in through the backdoor and you're in the back room it doesn't sink in until you see the stage and you actually see the hosts," says Claus.

It's not the first time this celebrity look-a-like has been noticed. She's appeared on the Tyra Banks Show and the Chelsea Handler Show.

The 27-year-old has made it her business impersonating Jolie at birthday parties, tradeshows and even for magazines.

"Sometimes it gets really annoying to be stared at so much. You just are tired coming from a job traveling. You want your privacy," says Claus.

Claus will be on Regis and Kelly for the finals this Friday right here on NBC25. The winner will receive a $10,000 gift certificate.

[ Last edited by  ldg at 27-4-2007 09:50 PM ]

Use magic Report

paige This user has been deleted
Post time 28-4-2007 02:22 AM | Show all posts
She's prettier than Angelina Jolie

aku tak setuju:no:
no wonderla minah ni nampak mcm perasan:gantuk:

well,adala iras sikit2..lawa pun..hmmm..boleyla..boley blah!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 30-4-2007 12:27 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by paige at 28-4-2007 02:22 AM

aku tak setuju:no:
no wonderla minah ni nampak mcm perasan:gantuk:

well,adala iras sikit2..lawa pun..hmmm..boleyla..boley blah!

Use magic Report

Post time 30-4-2007 12:30 AM | Show all posts
lawanyer make-up angie mase nih !!

4/27/07 Angelina In New York, At Tribeca Film Festival

(Credit fati)

Place in Time: Angelina Jolie抯 New Documentary
http://vineberg.blogspot.com/2007/04/place卝olies-new.html

Tonight I was invited by my dear brother Natabara Rollosson to attend the premiere of Angelina Jolie抯 new documentary film, A Place in Time, at the Tribeca Film Festival.

A Place in Time is an experimental documentary that seeks to capture both the diversity of life around the globe and the commonality of the human spirit by filming in many places around the world at the same moment.

Having traveled the world for years to promote peace, I do believe that we can transcend the barriers of national borders, religions and cultures, and embrace our common dreams, hopes and aspirations. I mean厀hat is the alternative? What Angelina has sought to do with this film, is to bring our commonalities to life.

Her canvas is the world

Use magic Report

Post time 30-4-2007 12:37 AM | Show all posts

ngan abg die

ngan holly

Use magic Report

Post time 30-4-2007 01:14 AM | Show all posts
angie ratu hatiku

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

27-4-2024 03:27 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.062057 second(s), 39 queries .