CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: fly_in_d_sky

All About Britney Spears

[Copy link]
Post time 18-11-2003 03:15 PM | Show all posts
bila official release kat malaysia? aku dah ader nampak album nie (yg pirate punya) kat kedai tadi. malas nak beli pasal aku tak minat. hehehe..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 18-11-2003 04:42 PM | Show all posts
Release hari nie 18.11 .. ttp. Popular punya jual CD baru ada esok iaitu 19.11

Dah dengar 2 lagu dari new albumnya .. dengar jer badanpun ikut menari ... inilah yg Mutia suka ngan britney punya music ... its make me dance and feel sexy

So far dah dengar MATM dan In The Zone .... crazy ... I loving it

Use magic Report

Post time 18-11-2003 05:49 PM | Show all posts
lastlty conclusion nye , aku minat lagi kat britney , walaupun suara yg tak sedap , tapi aku suka tengok dia nari2 montok..

tak sabo nak beli album dia ni tapi kena beli import nyer , malaysia dia censord gambo2

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 18-11-2003 08:45 PM | Show all posts

Britney Spears Gets Star on Walk of Fame

LOS ANGELES (AP) - Part of Hollywood Boulevard is now "In the Zone" of Britney Spears. The pop star received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame Monday before nearly 2,000 screaming fans.

The event took place one day after her corset-jiggling appearance on the American Music Awards and a day before her latest album, "In the Zone," was set to arrive in stores.

She arrived at the ceremony in jeans, a pink shirt and a furry pink jacket, and immediately began signing posters and magazines for admirers. One young woman, perched on a friend's shoulders, leaned over a barricade and begged Spears to touch her hand - then exploded in tears when the singer complied.

"I'm seriously speechless right now," Spears told the crowd. "This is something that I've dreamt about since I was a little girl. I can't believe I'm actually here with all of you amazing fans. Hello?"

At 21, Spears tied with former "Little House on the Prairie" actress Melissa Gilbert for being the youngest person to accept a Walk of Fame star. Gilbert, now 39 and president of the Screen Actors Guild, received her honor in 1985.

Spears made funny faces at friends and giggled as Johnny Grant, the Walk of Fame master of ceremonies and chairman of the Hollywood Chamber of Commerce, introduced her by reading the names of her singles and albums.

The performer has gone from posing as a schoolgirl to sing "... Baby, One More Time" and saying sex should be saved for marriage to recording "I'm a Slave 4 U," kissing Madonna during the MTV Video Music Awards and posing nearly nude for magazine covers.

Her latest album, aimed at crafting an edgier image, includes moaning and heavy breathing on tracks such as "Breathe on Me" and "Touch of My Hand."

Use magic Report

Post time 19-11-2003 06:08 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by dollah_bedwi at 18/11/2003 05:49 PM:
lastlty conclusion nye , aku minat lagi kat britney , walaupun suara yg tak sedap , tapi aku suka tengok dia nari2 montok..

tak s ...

erm... tak silap aku takder gambar censored utk album baru dia nie. Tapi heran gak, cover album Beyonce boleh lepas pulak kat Malaysia yek? Hehehe..

Use magic Report

Post time 19-11-2003 07:48 AM | Show all posts
album britney yng lepas2 aku beli dari us lain sikit dari keluaran copy malaysia , samer gak mcm cristina.. beyonce ni raser2 nak beli us copy gak

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 19-11-2003 01:41 PM | Show all posts
dia artis termuda dpt star walk of fame tu kan...?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-11-2003 08:59 PM | Show all posts

Fans camp out for Britney signing

Fans of pop singer Britney Spears camped out in New York's Times Square to get the star to sign copies of new album In The Zone on Tuesday.

Five hundred fans waited outside the Virgin Megastore - some for three days - for a chance to meet the star.

"Nothing Britney does could suck," said fan Jessica Mullen, one of the first in line to meet the 21-year-old star.

The album, Spears' fourth, has received bad reviews, with the New York Times calling it "devoid of personality".

One woman, Mirta Delacruz, had brought her 16-year-old son Charles from Miami for a chance to meet the pop star.

"He's a loyal Britney fan and I'm his mom and I'm here and supporting him. She's a good role model," she said.

She's provocative - there's no nasty words, she doesn't bring violence (Fan's mother Mirta Delacruz)  

Spears' new album has been promoted as a more "adult" record, but some critics have derided it for being too provocative.

The New York's Daily News said Spears "doesn't so much sing as heavy breathe in rhythm", while the New York Post called the record "over-sexed".

But fans disagreed with the critics.

"She's provocative. There's no nasty words, she doesn't bring violence. Britney brings love and unity to the kids," said Ms Delacruz.

Spears' signing session came a day after the singer unveiled her star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.

The star - normally awarded for acting successes - was given to Spears for her contribution to music.

Since 1999, the singer has sold more than 54 million albums around the world.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 19-11-2003 09:09 PM | Show all posts

Britney Gets A 'Walk Of Fame' Star

(AP) Part of Hollywood Boulevard is now "In the Zone" of Britney Spears. The pop star received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame Monday before nearly 2,000 screaming fans.

Spears was honored with the 2,242nd star on the walk.

The event took place one day after her corset-jiggling appearance on the American Music Awards and a day before her latest album, "In the Zone," was set to arrive in stores.

She arrived at the ceremony in jeans, a pink shirt and a furry pink jacket, and immediately began signing posters and magazines for admirers. One young woman, perched on a friend's shoulders, leaned over a barricade and begged Spears to touch her hand

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-11-2003 09:20 PM | Show all posts

BRITNEY AND MADONNA

So back to Britney and Madonna

Use magic Report

throughtherain This user has been deleted
Post time 22-11-2003 10:50 AM | Show all posts
suka lagu boom boom ngan toxic. best sesangsss

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-11-2003 01:06 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by throughtherain at 22-11-2003 10:50 AM:
suka lagu boom boom ngan toxic. best sesangsss

hmmm .. tak dengar lagi lagu2 album Britney ....

Use magic Report

Post time 24-11-2003 07:10 AM | Show all posts
lagu britney yang terdahulu best kan? tapi nowadays.. ermm.. tak seswaaiii sangat ngandia.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-11-2003 11:41 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by __^0-0^__ at 24-11-2003 07:10 AM:
lagu britney yang terdahulu best kan? tapi nowadays.. ermm.. tak seswaaiii sangat ngandia.

nak lebih ke arah kematangan dikatakan ..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-11-2003 05:06 PM | Show all posts

Is Jen Jealous of Britney?

Oh, that Britney. Not only is she a master of creating controversy for herself, but now the sexy 21-year-old is stirring up trouble for Ben and Jen!

During a Nov. 13 interview on Primetime, Britney said to Diane Sawyer, "Ben Affleck, he's cute." But because Jennifer is convinced the rumors that Ben and Britney had a romantic fling before Bennifer was even a twinkle in the media's eye, are true, Britney's words led to a blowout fight between the troubled couple.

"How dare she?" Jen cried on the phone to a friend hours after the interview aired, according to a source. "She was very upset and crying," the source says. "She just kept saying, 'How dare she? On national television? Where's her respect? She knows Ben is with me!'"

Use magic Report

Post time 27-11-2003 01:34 AM | Show all posts
Erm.. dunia artis, biasalah tue...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 27-11-2003 08:08 PM | Show all posts
suka tengok videoclip terbaru britney dan madonna, lagu apa tah.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-11-2003 08:28 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Makcik_WOK at 27-11-2003 08:08 PM:
suka tengok videoclip terbaru britney dan madonna, lagu apa tah.

Me Against The Music feat Madonna .. ler makcik wok ..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-11-2003 08:29 PM | Show all posts

OOOPS... SHE'S ON TOP

Britney Spears' mammoth publicity blitz in support of her latest CD seems to have paid off. When final numbers are released today, Spears' In the Zone is expected to debut at No. 1 on Billboard's album chart with sales of more than 500,000 copies. Meanwhile, Michael Jackson's hits collection Number Ones failed to crack the Top Ten, landing with a thud at No. 13.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-11-2003 08:39 PM | Show all posts

Britney Moans Her Way To The Top Of The Albums Chart

The most adult Britney Spears album to date, In the Zone, arrived with an ecstatic moan to nab the top spot on the latest Billboard albums chart, selling more than 609,000 copies in its first week, according to SoundScan figures released Wednesday (November 26).

On 2001's Britney, Spears proclaimed "I'm not a girl, not yet a woman." Now she's all woman, and her rite of passage was a very public event. Long before its release, the tastefully risqu

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

21-4-2024 12:38 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.061322 second(s), 41 queries .