Post time 20-10-2012 01:24 AM | Show all posts
mcm zahida rafik pon hader

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 20-10-2012 01:29 AM | Show all posts
the Dawat-e-Walima

Use magic Report

Post time 20-10-2012 09:25 PM | Show all posts
shanteknya Karisma walaupun Kareena yg nak jadi pengantin...
sO sad with news pasal perkahwinan dia dgn Sanjay...
dh lama dgr citer masalah dlm rumahtangga dia sejak kelahiran Samira...
x tau la kali ni leh diselamatkan ke idak....

Use magic Report

Post time 21-10-2012 06:36 PM | Show all posts
Official Wedding Photo of Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor Khan
Here's presenting the Nawab of Pataudi, Saif Ali Khan & his Begum, Kareena Kapoor Khan.

Photo Courtesy: Avinash Gowariker Photography

Use magic Report

Post time 21-10-2012 06:39 PM | Show all posts
Wedding Style: Kareena Kapoor

As the big Khan-Kapoor wedding celebrations ends, its now time to decide your favorite look of the bride Kareena Kapoor.
Kareena's favorite designer & good friend Manish Malhotra designed her outfits for the wedding expect the outfit wore by her for the wedding ceremony which given to her by mother-in-law Sharmila.

Sangeet

Private party

Registered Marriage

Marriage Ceremony & After party

Dawat-e-Walima

link : http://www.pinkvilla.com/fashion ... tyle-kareena-kapoor

Use magic Report

Post time 21-10-2012 06:41 PM | Show all posts
Wedding Style: Karisma Kapoor
What was your favorite look of Karisma Kapoor at Saif & Kareena's wedding?

Karisma's favorite designer Manish Malhotra designed her outfits.

Karisma was mostly seen in white for the the big Khan-Kapoor wedding. Vote for your favorite look.

Sangeet, Registered Marriage, Wedding ceremony, Walima

Walima & Private Dinner

link : http://www.pinkvilla.com/fashion ... tyle-karisma-kapoor

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 21-10-2012 06:43 PM | Show all posts
Aamir Khan leaves for Hajj

Before traveling to Chicago for Dhoom 3 shooting, Aamir Khan had promised his mother that upon return, he will take her to Hajj. Today (Friday, Oct 19, 2012) is the day Aamir Khan embarked on fulfilling that promise.

Aamir had apparently asked his mother what gift she wanted to which, she expressed a desire to go on pilgrimage.

link : http://www.pinkvilla.com/enterta ... ir-khan-leaves-hajj

Use magic Report

Post time 21-10-2012 06:46 PM | Show all posts
Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge completes 17 years of successful continuous run

The legendary and epic love story Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge has completed 17 years of successful continuous run at the Maratha Mandir theatre in Mumbai today. DDLJ was released on 20th October 1995. It was produced by Yash Chopra under the YRF banner, directed by Aditya Chopra, and starred Shah Rukh Khan and Kajol. The music of the film was given by Jatin-Lalit and lyrics by Anand Bakshi.

DDLJ was the first film where Shah Rukh Khan was seen in a complete romantic role since he started working in movies in 1992. Since then, he has come to be known as the King of Romance in Bollywood, a reign that continues till today. DDLJ also made SRK and Kajol the most loved and popular on screen couple.

At the time of its release, DDLJ became the biggest blockbuster of the year, winning 10 Filmfare Awards and a National Award.

DDLJ is also one of the only two Indian films that have been included in the list of "1001 Movies You Must See Before You Die", the other film being Mother India.

DDLJ has beaten the record of Sholay as the longest-running film ever in Indian cinema. Here is wishing team DDLJ all the best for another 17 years of successful and continuous run!

link : http://www.pinkvilla.com/enterta ... sful-continuous-run

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 21-10-2012 10:13 PM | Show all posts
Yash Chopra, Bollywood's 'king of romance' passes away

New Delhi: Veteran filmmaker Yash Chopra, who was known as Hindi cinema's 'king of romance' for making some of Bollywood's most memorably intense romantic dramas, passed away in Mumbai on Sunday. He was suffering from dengue.

Chopra had celebrated his 80th birthday on September 27. 'Jab Tak Hai Jaan', starring Shah Rukh Khan was his final film as director. Regarded as the country's king of celluloid romance, Chopra has also proved his mettle with intensely emotional and tragic movies, many of which went on to become box-office blockbusters.

Chopra had been admitted to a hospital in Mumbai with an attack of dengue, a spokesperson for his company said. Chopra attended actor Amitabh Bachchan's 70th birthday party with wife Pamela on October 11.

Born in 1932 in Lahore, now in Pakistan, the film-maker was favoured by leading Indian actors with his movies seen as a sure-fire way to become a hit with audiences.

Chopra recently reminisced about a Bollywood career that spanned five decades, narrating how he came to Mumbai with 200 rupees in his pocket, hoping to make it as a film director.

Chopra's disclosure, made at an event marking his 80th birthday with actor Shah Rukh Khan by his side, took the Indian film industry by surprise.

"I think I've had enough, Shah Rukh," Chopra replied when Khan asked him about his next project. "I have always lived according to what my heart tells me," he said. "I won't make any film after Jab Tak Hai Jaan."

Since then, Chopra has made some of Indian cinema's most memorable films -- such as 'Deewar', 'Kabhi Kabhie', 'Silsila' and 'Chandni'. His flamboyant style of film-making, movies filmed in exotic locales and mellifluous music became a hallmark, endearing him to filmgoers.

Chiffon sarees and the Swiss Alps are so synonymous with Chopra's style of film-making that Switzerland Tourism even offered visitors a guided tour of the places where the director filmed some of his most famous songs and scenes.

Riding on his success, Chopra established Yash Raj Films, one of Bollywood's biggest production houses, churning out at least three movies a year. In November, the film studio announced its foray into Hollywood, signing on actors such as Nicole Kidman and Jason Bateman for its overseas productions.

Chopra also produced Indian cinema's longest-running blockbuster, 'Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge' (1995), which marked the debut of his son Aditya as director.

Minister for I&B, Smt Ambika Soni has condoled the death of veteran director and producer, Shri Yash Chopra. In her condolence message she said, "Today Indian cinema has lost one of its iconic personalities and a creative genius. Through films, Yashji connected generations together. His idea of portraying love as the essence of life and relationships will fondly be remembered by all movie lovers. His untimely death is a void which will be difficult to fill."

Here's what celebrities had to say about Yash Chopra

Mahesh Bhatt (@MaheshNBhatt) tweets: Heartbreaking news Yash Chopra passes away.

Ali Zafar (@AliZafarsays) says, "I am in shock. Yash Chopra jee passed away ? What a man. What a loss .. can never forget his warmth, encouragement and humility.."

Amitabh Bachchan (@SrBachchan): "Yash Chopra passes away .. Just now a hour ago." (Inputs from Reuters)

link : http://ibnlive.in.com/news/veter ... 80/301546-8-66.html

RIP Yash Chopra

Use magic Report

Post time 22-10-2012 06:40 PM | Show all posts
RIP Yashji.

Use magic Report

Post time 22-10-2012 06:45 PM | Show all posts
yatt_takez posted on 20-10-2012 01:24 AM
mcm zahida rafik pon hader

pompuan pic kt atas tuh cam bapok je pd pndgn mata ai

Use magic Report

Post time 22-10-2012 07:29 PM | Show all posts
eunnisa posted on 22-10-2012 06:45 PM
pompuan pic kt atas tuh cam bapok je pd pndgn mata ai

tuh la scandal laki karisma, priya chatwal. siap nak bawak p ms majlis kawen kareena lagik.
sheols pernah kawen. hasbennya dulu billionaire katanyer.

muka sheols pelik semcm. terlebih cucuk botox ka.

Last edited by yatt_takez on 22-10-2012 07:30 PM

Use magic Report

Post time 22-10-2012 07:43 PM | Show all posts
lg kesah kawen kareena-saif

Kareena & Saif exchanging their Marriage Vows at the Wedding

Use magic Report

Post time 22-10-2012 07:43 PM | Show all posts
Kareena Kapoor with Saif's daughter Sara at her Wedding reception

Use magic Report

Post time 22-10-2012 07:49 PM | Show all posts
Yash Chopra 1932-2012 - A Tribute

"Films have been my only passion in life. I have always been proud of making films and will continue taking pride in all my films." -Yash Chopra (from the teaser of Jab Tak Hai Jaan)

When he named his last directorial venture Jab Tak Hai Jaan (till there is life), little he might have known of what was to come. Yash Chopra, the King of Romance, passed away at the age of 80 in Mumbai, India on 21st October 2012 due to multiple organ failure as he battled an attack of dengue fever.

Yash Chopra was born on 27 September 1932 in Lahore in the then British India. He started his film career as an assistant director and then moved on to direction. His first directorial venture was the social drama Dhool Ka Phool in 1959. In 1971, he founded Yash Raj Films, which has now become the biggest production house in India.

While he directed movies of different genres, he is best known for the depiction of romance on the big screen. His movies like Kabhi Kabhi, Silsila, Chandni, Lamhe, Darr, Dil To Pagal Hai, and Veer-Zaara redefined love. The maturity and sensitivity with which he treated the complex and beautiful emotion of love is unmatched.

He has worked with many actors, from Dilip Kumar to Rajesh Khanna to Amitabh Bachchan to Shah Rukh Khan. He has also worked with many actresses, from Sadhana to Rakhee to Rekha to Sridevi to Juhi Chawla to Madhuri Dixit to Karishma Kapoor to Preity Zinta to Rani Mukerji to Katrina Kaif and Anushka Sharma.

During a special conversation with Shah Rukh Khan on his birthday, Yash Chopra announced that Jab Tak Hai Jaan will be his last directorial venture and after the release of the movie, he will retire. Yash Chopra said he was "very satisfied" with the way Jab Tak Hai Jaan has shaped.

Yash Chopra introduced Indian cinema to the beautiful locales of Switzerland, where his heroes romanced his saree clad and beautiful heroines in many of his movies. He was to travel with the team of Jab Tak Hai Jaan to Switzerland, where they were scheduled to shoot the last song of the movie, the title track Jab Tak Hai Jaan, with Shah Rukh Khan and Katrina Kaif. His son Aditya Chopra had planned to make it a grand affair, as it was going to be the last song of Yash Chopra's illustrious career. But unfortunately it was never to be. His tragic and sudden death left the last song of Jab Tak Hai Jaan incomplete. As per YRF sources, his son Aditya Chopra might complete his late father's unfinished work and shoot the song in Switzerland before the release of the movie on 13th November 2012.

The departure of Yash Chopra has left a big void in the Indian Film Industry and he will be missed by one and all. Rest in peace Yashji!

Meri tedhi medhi kahaaniyaan, mere haste rote khwaab
Kuch suriley besurey geet mere, kuch achche bhure kirdaar
Woh sab mere hain, un sab mein main hoon
Bas bhool na jaana, rakhna yaad mujhe
Jab Tak Hain Jaan, Jab Tak Hain Jaan
-Yash Chopra on 27th September 2012 during his special conversation with SRK on his 80th birthday

"Do pal ruka khwaabon ka kaarvaan, aur phir chal diye tum kahaan ham kahaan" Veer-Zaara

Shah Rukh Khan in conversation with Yash Chopra during his 80th birthday on 27th September 2012

link : http://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/discussion/yash-chopra-1932-2012-tribute

Use magic Report

Post time 22-10-2012 07:51 PM | Show all posts
Industry Veteran Yash Chopra Dies At 80 Due To Multi-Organ Failure

Director Yash Chopra, 80, has died in Mumbai.

Mr Chopra was admitted to Mumbai's Lilavati Hospital last Saturday with dengue fever. On Wednesday, he was reported to have improved and was expected to be discharged soon.

"He had been suffering from complications of dengue for a long time. He suffered from multi organ failure, because of which he died," a hospital source said.

Mr Chopra is survived by his wife Pamela and two sons Aditya and Uday.

May his soul rest in peace. Condolences to family & friends.

link : http://www.pinkvilla.com/enterta ... -chopra-passes-away

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 22-10-2012 07:53 PM | Show all posts
Amitabh Bachchan Blogs on Yash Chopra’s Death

Here is a heartfelt blog by Amitabh Bachchan on legnedary Yash Chopra's death. You can catch the blog here .

Death in its darkness overtakes and clouds us all ..

An association of 44 years abruptly comes to an end. He went away too soon and too suddenly. He deserved to be with us longer. Yash Chopra, a friend first, a creative legend later, has passed away this evening in the late hours.

I last saw him, as do you from the pictures above, on my birthday celebrations. He was indisposed and the doctors advised him rest, but he was insistent on coming over. He had made a commitment he said. He had been asked to speak, one among four others that did that evening, over the sit down dinner. His words still ring in my ear and what remains are the resonance of his goodness and feeling that he exuded towards me. Apart from his praise on my work, what he cherished most, was that I had been a good son and above all a good human being. Not many have made such observation. It was a moving tribute.

It was his last public speech and appearance. The pictures you see above are his last visuals. His whispered words, the last he made to me, at the 10th October celebrations for my birthday. The visuals that one shall see tomorrow will be his last before the cremation, those that he shall never know of.

His breathe has gone and all that shall remain will be that which he gave life to - his creativity, his emotion, his poetry on film and above all his humanity.

As I sit beside his still and flower decked body in his studio within the portals of the large common patio, there does not pass a moment when all that we shared flashes by. This colossal studio that he built after years of hard work and labor, shall for the next day house his last physical remain. I doubt if he had ever dreamt that this unique and most distinguished facility would find space to accomodate him in the state that we see him today.

When he broke away from working with his brother the distinguished BR Chopra, another institution of eminence, he started his independent work from a small 6x10 little dress and property storage room in the great V Shantaram’s RajKamal studios. Two simple desks occupied the cramped space. He sat on one. His accountant on the other. Paper work, posters, at times dresses for the artists of his film were stored within that room. He and I would spend hours in that little space talking film, scenes, stories, shooting issues and just a lot more. He rose from there by shear dint of his talent and hard work and built, in the most central commercial area of Mumbai, on acres of land, the most modern and well equipped studio that the film industry has seen to date. He did not just sell beautiful dreams, he created them too in reality. From an ordinary apartment in a high rise in Pali Hill, he created his own home in Juhu, a minute away from mine. The times spent there, the wonderful and fun filled evenings, the sessions of story and music in his ‘gadda room’, the Holi celebrations, the rich events which gathered eminent artists, the sumptuous meals that he and his wife Pamela cooked for us … just such a vast collection of memories …

I have just one regret with regard to him. For some months lately, he had been calling and telling me to drop by in the early hours of the morning as I returned from the gym for ‘just a chat - no work, no issues, just a chat’. I had promised him that I would, and I never was able to.

As I sit back in his remembrance I wonder if this was another premonition that he may have had of his departure. Of his limited time …

My mind is filled with hundreds of private and personal moments that we all spent together during this large association with him. They shall ever remain stored within us and like all other memories shall give value and belief to what we shared together ….

The greatness of those that dwell in the world of film is that they shall ever leave behind a legacy of their work, talent and creativity, but very few shall be privy to the pain and joy of personal accomplishment … or … who knows … perhaps the legacy may have already been documented ….

Yash ji, your contribution to the millions that had the privilege to witness your creativity shall be immortal … may we all savour it till our end …

link : http://www.pinkvilla.com/enterta ... yash-chopra-s-death

Use magic Report

Post time 22-10-2012 07:55 PM | Show all posts
Yash Chopra didn't compromise on ethics: Javed Akhtar

Veteran lyricist Javed Akhtar, who worked with Yash Chopra as a writer in blockbuster films like "Deewar", "Trishul" and "Kaala Pathar", says the filmmaker never compromised on his ethics.

"The dialogues in his movies itself had literary values. One thing was highly appreciable about him was that in the 1980s, which was called the dark era of cinema...he took the challenge without compromising on his ethics," Akhtar said on Times Now channel.

Javed Akhtar's wife and veteran actress Shabana Azmi also expressed grief over Chopra's sudden demise.

"Yash Chopra will be remembered because he made cinema he believed in. There was never a single indecent word in his movie. He has had such a long innings," she said.

Chopra passed away Sunday evening at the Lilavati Hospital following multiple organ failure. He was suffering dengue the past few days. He was 80.

link : http://www.pinkvilla.com/news/bo ... ethics-javed-akhtar

Use magic Report

Post time 22-10-2012 07:56 PM | Show all posts
Yash Chopra redefined romance, drama on screen

He worked with Ashok Kumar to Shah Rukh Khan and Mala Sinha to Anushka Sharma in his over five-decade glorious cinematic journey, and the title of Yash Chopra's new film, "Jab Tak Hai Jaan", summed up the ace filmmaker's philosophy - making path-breaking movies till he could.

His death Sunday came weeks before the release of "Jab Tak Hai Jaan", which he had announced would be his last directorial venture. The romantic saga is coming out Nov 13, but he will not be around to see it.

Chopra, who turned 80 Sep 27, was born in Lahore in 1932 and eventually came to Mumbai after Partition. In an interview some days before he was hospitalised with dengue, Chopra told Shah Rukh: "My mother said do what your heart says. She gave me Rs.200 and said my blessings are with you. Go ahead and don't worry."

He also said whatever he was because of his late brother and filmmaker B.R. Chopra, whom he assisted at the beginning of his Bollywood career.

"I'm sitting here just because of B.R. Chopra and no one else. I wanted to fly on my own wings," he said in that interview.

He admitted that it was not easy to start Yash Raj Films, his production house that has been delivering blockbuster hits, in 1971.

Yet, Chopra was one of the few directors to make two superhit films simultaneously - action drama "Deewar" (1975) and cross-generational romance "Kabhi Kabhie" (1976) - both proved his versatility and his hold on the pulse of audiences.

But, like all legendary directors, no one or two films can sum up Chopra's achievements.

To the world, Chopra was known as the 'King of Romance', a well-deserved title after he created memorable love stories in "Daag", "Kabhi Kabhie", "Silsila", "Chandni", "Dil To Pagal Hai", and "Veer Zaara". To keep up with evolving audiences, he adapted new trends in each era and made most glamorous and trendy romances.

Like others, he too went through a bad patch after two of his films - "Faasle" (1985) and "Vijay" (1988) - bombed one after the other at the box office.

But after facing the setbacks, Chopra triumphed again at the box office with "Chandni".

"When I was making 'Vijay', I was making films just to be successful and not from my heart and I knew I was making the wrong kind of films. I decided to make a hardcore romantic film with nine songs and this is how I thought of 'Chandni' (1989)," he had said in an interview once.

He went on to create a new-age romance for Gen Y with "Dil To Pagal Hai" (1997), a sleek, urban, musical romantic saga that reaped gold at the box office.

Then he made the cross-border romantic flick "Veer Zara" (2004) and was planing to hang up his boots after "Jab Tak Hai Jaan".

In his career, he won many awards, including the prestigious Dadasaheb Phalke Award in 2001, six National Awards, 11 Filmfare Awards and was conferred the Padma Bhushan in 2005.

Many of Chopra's romances used the beautiful alpine landscape of Switzerland. Chopra shot so many times in Switzerland that a lake in the Alpenrausch, a favourite shooting spot of his, has been christened Chopra Lake.

Not only that, he became the first recipient of the title of Ambassador of Interlaken, and a special Yash Chopra Suite and Yash Chopra Train were inaugurated in his honour in Interlaken in 2011.

But Chopra's oeuvre was not limited to just romance and relationships. In his five decade-long career, he experimented with all genres.

His first film "Dhool Ka Phool" in 1959 was the story of an illegitimate Hindu child being brought up by a Muslim.

His next project, "Dharamputra" (1961) was another hard-hitting film on communal conflict, and was one of the first films to depict the Partition and Hindu fundamentalism. The film marked the debut of Shashi Kapoor in a full-fledged role and won the National Award for Best Feature Film in Hindi.

A precedent-setter, Chopra's 1965 critically successful drama "Waqt" pioneered the concept of multi-starters in Bollywood, while "Ittefaq" (1969) was a taut thriller, being the first Hindi films which did not have any songs or an interval.

Proving his versatility, Chopra on one hand directed intense dramas "Deewar", "Trishul", and "Mashaal", while on the other he made family sagas like "Parampara" and thrillers - "Kala Patthar" and "Darr".

His movies were sometimes based on real life tragedies. The Dec 27, 1975, accident in a coal mine in Chasnala near Dhanbad inspired the multi-starrer intense drama, "Kaala Patthar" starring Amitabh Bachchan, Shatrughan Sinha and Shashi Kapoor.

Chopra was one of the few filmmakers who created a cult following for his actors -- Amitabh Bachchan, Sridevi and Shah Rukh Khan - and gave audiences evergreen songs.

link : http://www.pinkvilla.com/news/bo ... omance-drama-screen

Use magic Report

Post time 22-10-2012 07:57 PM | Show all posts
Exclusive candid pictures of the 'King of Romance' Yash Chopra

link : http://www.pinkvilla.com/enterta ... romance-yash-chopra

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

20-4-2024 11:56 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.086354 second(s), 43 queries .