CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: amyzah

InGiN TaHu MeNgEnAi ArTiS BoLLYwOoD....

Close [Copy link]
Post time 14-10-2012 09:07 PM | Show all posts
pelakOn veteran masing2 ramai yg kurang sihat...last pics tu Shashi KapOOr kan??
tua2 still nampak hensem lagi muka dia...cuma versi tua la kan??
well...Dilip Kumar walaupun leh berjalan lagi tp maybe dah x kuat..
teruja nampak Aishu skrg...
wOww!!Aishu dah slim la skrg....
bravO Aishu...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 14-10-2012 09:46 PM | Show all posts
amikie posted on 14-10-2012 09:07 PM
pelakOn veteran masing2 ramai yg kurang sihat...last pics tu Shashi KapOOr kan??
tua2 still nampak  ...

pelakun2 yg seangkantan dgn shashi ni.rajesh khanna.amitab bachan.dhemendra.rajesh khana tu lama juag tak nampak gambar dia yg terkini.betul ke dia dah cerai dgn dimple tu

Use magic Report

Post time 14-10-2012 11:06 PM | Show all posts
voiletiris posted on 14-10-2012 09:46 PM
pelakun2 yg seangkantan dgn shashi ni.rajesh khanna.amitab bachan.dhemendra.rajesh khana tu lama j ...

Rajesh Khanna baru je meninggal dunia dlm bulan lepas...
dgrnya dulu mmg dOrang berpisah tp lately dgr khabar Dimple yg jaga mendiang sebelOm passed away..
r.i.p Rajesh Khanna....

Use magic Report

Post time 15-10-2012 03:12 PM | Show all posts
meriah nyer bisday party pakcik b...

Use magic Report

Post time 15-10-2012 11:18 PM | Show all posts
nih ada info psl anak2 Shashi Kapoor.

Sanjana Kapoor

Shashi Kapoor and Jennifer Kendal's daughter Sanjana tried her hand in acting before moving on to fully managing Prithvi Theatre. She made her acting debut in 1981 in 36 Chowringhee Lane that starred her mom. She was then seen in Utsav. Her first role as a heroine was in Hero Hiralal, opposite Naseeruddin Shah. Sanjana has also appeared in Mira Nair's Salaam Bombay!. Her last film was Aranyaka in 1994. Sanjana was briefly married to director Aditya Bhattacharya. She also had a relationship with wildlife expert, Valmik Thapar and has a son, Hameer. She hosted the Amul India Show on TV which was pretty successful. She fully and passionately manages her grandfather's group Prithvi Theatre in Mumbai.

Karan Kapoor

Sanjana's handsome brother Karan Kapoor modelled for Bombay Dyeing's Vivaldi shirts in the 1980s. He was a child artiste in his dad Shashi Kapoor's films. His Bollywood debut was in Sultanat (1986) opposite Juhi Chawla. He was also seen in Loha, 36 Chowringhee Lane, Junoon and Zalzala, apart from The Jewel in the Crown and The Tooting Lions on TV. With his dashing firang looks thanks to mom Jennifer, Karan looked out of place in Bollywood. He turned to photography as a full-time profession, and now lives in London with wife and daughter.

Kunal Kapoor

Don't confuse him with the younger Kunal Kapoor. This Kunal is the other son of Shashi and Jeniffer Kapoor. He acted in a few films before turning to ad filmmaking, and has company called Adfilm Valas since 1986 in Mumbai. Kunal was married to Ramesh Sippy's daughter, Sheena who is a photographer. The couple are now divorced and have two children.

Use magic Report

Post time 15-10-2012 11:23 PM | Show all posts
Kareena-Saif Sangeet

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 15-10-2012 11:26 PM | Show all posts
Selebriti2 yg datang ke majlis sangeet Kareena-Saif

Amrita Arora ngan hasben

Use magic Report

Post time 15-10-2012 11:27 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 15-10-2012 11:28 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 15-10-2012 11:28 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 15-10-2012 11:30 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 15-10-2012 11:31 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 15-10-2012 11:32 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 15-10-2012 11:32 PM | Show all posts
Saif-Kareena's pre-wedding party kept very private affair

Bollywood couple Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor's pre-wedding party Sunday at her Bandra residence was kept as a private affair with the terrace venue covered to prevent media getting a peek.

Many Bollywood celebrities were spotted at the party including Neetu Singh, Babita, Sanjay Kapoor, Manish Malhotra, Soha Ali Khan, Kunal Khemu among others.

While a source says it's a sangeet ceremony, designer Manish Malhotra said: "Its just a fun party."

Kareena was said to be wearing a traditional orange lehenga with a golden blouse.

The marriage, to be reportedly be held Tuesday, is planned as a quiet affair with only immediate family members from both sides being present.

link : http://www.pinkvilla.com/news/bo ... very-private-affair

Use magic Report

Post time 16-10-2012 09:23 AM | Show all posts
anak2 shasi kaporr lebih mat salleh..hehe...sebab mak diorg org putih kan..

Use magic Report

Post time 16-10-2012 08:02 PM | Show all posts
aah. bini shashi kapoor mmg org putih.

nih pilem yg dia berlakon ngan bini dier. Junoon

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 16-10-2012 08:04 PM | Show all posts
'ARYAN AND SUHANA WILL BE IN MY WILL'

MUMBAI, Oct. 14 -- Now you are close to Salman Khan as well. Is there any stress because you are also close to Shah Rukh?

Why can't people believe that you can have regard and reverence for two people? Not many know that Salman's dad, Salim Khan, was very close to my dad. I grew up hearing wonderful things about Salim uncle and his family. I have known Baby (Salman's sister) very closely for a long time. I am close to Seema, Sohail, Arbaaz and all.

And Salman worked in my first

film, Kuch Kuch Hota Hai (1998). I have deep respect for him. He's always been gracious. He need not have done my first film. I remember him telling me that he did the film because of my dad. I have a deep regard and respect for the Khan family. I have a deep connect with them. Every time I walk into that family, Salim saab has a story to share about my dad. He sees every film of mine and I keep a trial show for the khandaan (family).

Sohail once shared that my dad bailed them out of a problem they faced while shooting Hello Brother in

Mauritus.

That's interesting.

And Shah Rukh nicknamed my father 'Tom uncle' and everyone in the industry addressed him as that. So how can I not honour my father's relationships and why should I make a divide? Aryan, Suhana, Gauri and SRK are like my family. In fact, Aryan marked the beginning of my career. I remember he was born right after my first schedule. And he is the only child, apart from Suhana, who I have paternal and maternal feelings for.

Have you ever considered making a Hollywood film?

Hollywood doesn't excite me, I am not interested. I am a happy viewer and a big fan of their work. But I don't want to be one of three million there when I am one of three here!

Yes, I want to walk the red carpet at the Oscars. I am in awe of the ceremony and winning an Oscar would be the most magical moment of my life. I want to make that speech and hold that trophy and say, 'This is for you India'. That's the line I have rehearsed for God knows how long. But that has to be for a Hindi language film.

So you may make a film with the Oscars in mind?

I will never create a film for awards. You cannot plan brilliance; it's a result of too many factors! You just have to make a film with conviction, the way Aamir Khan and Ashutosh Gowarikar did with Lagaan (2001). They didn't have a plan. And I believe that conviction is king.

Is this the most creative phase of your life?

The last eight years have been, I guess. The odd part is that I have taken my company forward. And it wouldn't have been possible without the support of my CEO Apoorva Mehta. I am very proud to have launched 10 filmmakers. I don't want to build an empire, but I want to build a creative den; a movie house that makes wonderful and different kinds of movies. I am not here to put a crore in the bank; I would rather spend that crore in a shot. For me, money is not that important. I am 40. Where am I going to take all this money?

You are Gauri Khan's best friend and equally close to Shah Rukh. Are you sometimes torn between them?

They are not two separate people for me, they are one unit. I live by, stand by, and love them. They are the

first people I call in a crisis and vice versa. Theirs is the only home

that I can walk into at any point in time, and the same applies to them. So there's never a divide. One is my brother and the other is my best friend. To me, they are my only family, apart from my family; and of course, other than the Chopras (Yash Chopra and family) and the Bachchans.

Shah Rukh and Gauri are people I am deeply connected with. So Aryan, Suhana, Gauri and Shah Rukh are one solid unit in my life and will always be there. I always tease Aryan that he and Suhana are in my will.

Why and how did you make up with Priyanka Chopra after

that famous fight?

I called her up and told her that whatever happened, let's put it behind us and invited her over for my 40th birthday. See, the same thing

had happened to me and Bebo (Kareena Kapoor) a decade ago. That time I felt I was very immature. When it happened again with Priyanka, I felt I had displayed the same immaturity and I was not happy with myself. At 40, I cannot have problems with people.

My mother told me, if I was my father's son, I would not have any problem with anyone in the industry. And that hit me like a bolt of lightning. My father, in his 50-year career, never had a single skirmish in the industry. He always said, forgive, forget and move on, because there are always two sides to a story. He always said the two phrases that should be on your left and your right are 'sorry' and 'thank you'. These are the two pillars I live by. So I called Priyanka and sorted it out. Today the status quo is great.

Any plans to work with Salman?

He is a mega star. I need the right film that warrants his presence and his brilliant stardom. It would be my company's honour to work with him. Yes, we have been discussing a few projects, but Salman has to feel it's right and I have to believe in it.

What about a film by Karan Johar starring SRK and Salman?

I make movies, I don't make projects. It has to come to me organically. I am not here to bring together two forces or energies, nor am I here to create confusion or make peace.

I am here to make movies I believe in. First, I think of a story, then I cast it. As I said earlier, I am not interested in other people's dynamics. My priorities are my mother, my company and then my movies.

Do you have a dream cast in mind?

I made a film with my dream cast and I am happy with it. It's called Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham (2001). Now I want to cast new actors.

link : http://india.nydailynews.com/ent ... -will-be-in-my-will

Use magic Report

Post time 16-10-2012 08:06 PM | Show all posts
Official Trailer: Matru Ki Bijlee Ka Mandola feat. Imran Khan & Anushka Sharma

Use magic Report

Post time 16-10-2012 08:15 PM | Show all posts
Teaser pon ala2 Jaab Tak Hai Jaan jah pon. replay balik pilem2 lama dia.

Kaanchi Teaser - A Subhash Ghai Film

The veteran filmmaker, Subhash Ghai, is making his comeback with a musical, Kaanchi. The teaser has released and it is supposedly about a dancer turned gangster. Reportedly, Rishi Kapoor is playing a villain in the film.

link : http://www.pinkvilla.com/enterta ... r-subhash-ghai-film

Use magic Report

Post time 16-10-2012 08:17 PM | Show all posts
Manisha Koirala on 3 Khans: Salman- A Great Person, Shahrukh- Very Humble, Aamir- Best Actor

The Three Khans are the biggest stars of Bollywood and Manisha Koirala boasts of having has acted with all of them in her long and illustrious career. Not surprisingly, she was asked by HT to compare the working styles of the three Khans.

Manisha described Salman as a really nice human being who would not hesitate to ignore money and other issues if he wants to help somebody. She recalled how he acted in a movie despite knowing that the maker did not have money to pay him. She said Salman encouraged her to work to help him pay them after the movie becomes a success. Manisha said she was not surprised that Salman has named his organization 'Being Human'.

She described SRK as a super intelligent person who knew how to make everybody comfortable when he is around. She said he was a charismatic person who would not hesitate to share an informal cup of tea with even the spot boys.

About Aamir Khan, Manisha said that he was easily the best actor amongst the three. Manisha said Aamir's ability to analyze scenes for hours, his involvement, and commitment set him apart from all other actors.

link : http://www.pinkvilla.com/enterta ... h-very-humble-aamir

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

3-5-2024 09:10 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.076748 second(s), 43 queries .