Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 27224|Reply: 109

Harga Emas Jatuh VS Ekonomi US

[Copy link]
Post time 26-8-2011 07:47 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
Post Last Edit by azhartahir at 26-8-2011 07:50

Gold fell the most since 2008 and Treasuries dropped as U.S. stocks and the dollar rose after reports on durable-goods orders and home prices beat estimates.
Gold futures slumped 5.5 percent to $1,758.90 an ounce in after-hours trading at 4:38 p.m. in New York. Prices surpassed $1,900 for the first time ever this week. The Standard & Poor’s 500 Index climbed 1.3 percent to 1,177.60, building on yesterday’s 3.4 percent surge. Treasuries dropped, driving yields on 10-year notes up 14 basis points to 2.30 percent. The U.S. currency gained versus all of its 16 major peers, and the Dollar Index rallied 0.2 percent after declining 0.3 percent.

Stocks swung between gains and losses, with the S&P 500 rebounding from a 0.5 percent decline, as trading was swayed more than usual by levels watched by so-called technical analysts as investors await an Aug. 26 speech by Federal Reserve Chairman Ben S. Bernanke in Jackson Hole, Wyoming. Gold retreated amid speculation financial markets are stabilizing.

“Any time you see life in the walking dead, it certainly makes you feel a lot better,” Bruce McCain, who helps oversee $22 billion as chief investment strategist at the private- banking unit of KeyCorp inCleveland, said in a telephone interview. “If investors can be reassured that a disaster is not imminent, that’s good for the market and the industries that got hammered lately.”

Contrasting Reports. The reports on goods meant to last at least three years and housing prices contrasted with data this month on jobless claims, consumer confidence and manufacturing that spurred concern the U.S. is poised for a recession. The S&P 500 lost 15 percent between April 29 and yesterday, with the retreat accelerating in July after a debate in Congress on how to cut the budget deficit spurred S&P to strip the government of its AAA credit rating.

A rally earlier today lost momentum after the S&P 500 rose to about 1,173, its closing level after gains of 4.7 percent on Aug. 9 and 4.6 percent on Aug. 11. The index surged yesterday after falling to 1,121.09 the day before, within 2 points of its 11-month closing low of 1,119.46, reached Aug. 8. “Resistance came in pretty much where you would expect to see it followed by a predictable pullback to last night’s close,” Michael Shaoul, chairman of Marketfield Asset Management in New York, said in an e-mail. His firm oversees $1 billion. “The most likely outcome is still a retracement of the majority of yesterday’s gains in the U.S., but if the S&P 500 could move back up above 1,170-1,175 again, maybe you’d get the shorts under some pressure.”

Financial stocks in the S&P 500 rose 2.8 percent, the most within 10 groups. Bank of America Corp. surged 11 percent as Meredith Whitney, who predicted Citigroup Inc.’s dividend cut three years ago, said it has no urgent need to raise capital. Newmont Mining Corp. fell 1.6 percent as gold sank.

Gold Tumbles

Gold dropped as yesterday’s rally in stocks eroded the appeal of the precious metal as a haven. The metal plunged 5.6 percent in regular trading to settle at $1,757.30, its biggest drop since March 2008. It has tumbled after peaking at a record $1,917.90 an ounce yesterday. “Gold is where people are hiding versus the stock market, so as the stock market stabilizes or improves, you will see gold sell off,” Mark Bronzo, who helps manage $26 billion at Security Global Investors in Irvington, New York, said in an e- mail. “The markets will continue to be volatile as we head into Friday and Bernanke’s speech.”

Bernanke and other central bankers are meeting in Jackson Hole for an annual conference sponsored by the Fed Bank of Kansas City. Bernanke’s hint of a second round of asset purchases, or quantitative easing, during the same event last year spurred an eight-month rally in the S&P 500.

Renewed Optimism

Treasuries fell, with yields on the 10-year note reaching 2.30 percent, as the durable-goods report renewed optimism that the U.S. economic recovery may accelerate. The Treasury sold $35 billion in five-year notes at a record low auction yield today. The sale is the second of three note auctions this week totaling $99 billion. The euro lost 0.2 percent to $1.4414. The U.S. currency climbed 0.4 percent against the Swiss franc. Currencies of higher-yielding countries including New Zealand and South Africa fell as U.S. stocks fluctuated, damping risk appetite.

The yen fell 0.4 percent against the dollar and 0.3 percent against the euro and as Japan took steps to help companies cope with the currency’s strength. Officials will release $100 billion to fund loans byJapan Bank for International Cooperation, Finance Minister Yoshihiko Noda told reporters in Tokyo. JBIC, as the lender is known, is a state-run export credit agency. Japan Credit. Moody’s Investors Service cut Japan’s credit rating by one step, saying “weak” prospects for growth will make it difficult to tackle public debt. The company put the nation’s debt on review for a downgrade in May, calling on the government to step up its efforts to narrow the budget gap.

Crude oil dipped 0.3 percent to $85.16 a barrel as the plunge in gold and rise of the dollar curbed investor interest in raw materials. Futures were up as much as 1.4 percent after an Energy Department report showed U.S. inventories unexpectedly declined as refinery operations matched a one-year high. The Stoxx Europe 600 Index added 1.4 percent after dropping as much as 0.6 percent earlier, even as data showed German business confidence fell to its lowest in more than a year. The index is up 3 percent for the week. WPP Plc, the world’s biggest advertising agency, climbed 7.4 percent after reporting earnings that beat estimates. Heineken NV tumbled 7.6 percent as the third-largest brewer by volume said profit is unlikely to grow this year.

Rates on Greek two-year notes soared to the highest level since the euro was introduced. Yields climbed 4.4 percentage points to 44.03 percent on concern the nation’s second bailout will be delayed as its euro-region partners squabble over a collateral deal. Greek yields have surged since Finland said on Aug. 16 it secured a collateral deal to ensure its contribution would be repaid, garnering criticism from other euro-area nations.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-08-24/asian-stocks-rise-on-fed-stimulus-speculation-yen-pares-losses-on-rating.html

siapa boleh beritahu apa sebab harga emas jatuh teruk sekarang ini?
ada US baru dapat stimulus packages?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 26-8-2011 08:13 AM | Show all posts
kata harga emas naik jer memanjang..

Use magic Report

Post time 26-8-2011 10:29 AM | Show all posts
kata harga emas naik jer memanjang..
amirul_nazri Post at 26-8-2011 08:13

i notice u ni cam against unit trust (i assume stock market pon u tak suka)..
gold investment pon u gelakkan..
boleh share tak, camne cara u increase your wealth..
ahaa...u wat mlm ye..

jgn mare ekk..mintak maap nak raya ni..hehe..

Use magic Report

Post time 26-8-2011 10:39 AM | Show all posts
Reply 3# Swift

Dia PRO ASB..cam aku...
dia bukan anti gold invtmnt..cuma curios sbb ramai sgt yg dok berebut beli emas bar/coin..
mcm esok fiat money koleps trus dari bumi..dan mcm emas jadik matawang pulak esok ari..

tu jerrr... (err..aku pun pikir cam tu gak..)
action drastik para pembeli bar/bulion mcm esok /lusa/tulat..$$ fiat dah tak laku jerrr...

Use magic Report

Post time 26-8-2011 10:45 AM | Show all posts
ade yg kate kalo us ekonomi makin baik,emas makin turun.dan juge sebaliknye.ye ke ni ek?

aku tatau sbb tak blaja ekonomi bagai

Use magic Report

Post time 26-8-2011 10:52 AM | Show all posts
Reply 4# koko2

owhh..asb...lambat tu nak kumpul duit lebih2..hehe..lain la kalau ada ratus2 riban dlm asb..
rasanya, org yg kolek precious metals ni, bukan le expect fiat money nak terlingkup dlm masa terdekat ni..
aku sendiri tak rasa camtu..
cam tak logik plak, currency nak melingkup very2 soon..huru hara la weyy..
kalu betul2 jadik, aku rasa ada gold byk mana pon tak menolong gak..
ko nak jual gold bar yg berkilo2 tu kat sapa, ekonomi punah, tade sapa yg nak beli gold ko tu ..
for me buying gold is purely for investment..beli dan jual balik at the right time..insyaAllah..
that's why aku beli gold n silver bars kat public gold..even the jeweleries pon ada guarantee buy-back..

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 26-8-2011 11:17 AM | Show all posts
currently i go for property..shoplot & housing
easy money

Use magic Report

Post time 26-8-2011 11:52 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by amirul_nazri at 26-8-2011 11:54
i notice u ni cam against unit trust (i assume stock market pon u tak suka)..
gold investment p ...
Swift Post at 26-8-2011 10:29

cer citenya ginie..

dulu i nie hard core unit trust..sbb nya pun i agent..maklumlah feel excited sbb oppurtinities to consult people abt financial planning is interesting.....i nie jenis yg suka expand the knwledge...so, dr unit trust, i explore plak ilmu trade stock, commodity futures, forex dan etc etc. In fact i spent my own money 6K++ utk amik coarse CPT (certified profesional trader) just kerana terlampau minat dgn ilmu menjana duit nie..

i tak against Unit trust agent..but i against to the concept of unit trust fund tue sndiri..unit trust agent do whatever necessary..so, tak boleh nak kondemn depa

mmg i tak preferred trade stock..becoz pada pandangan i, the way market itself functioning is no longer relied on a true reflection of the company itself ..but is more to insider & speku..so i leave it..

Gold  investment..actually macam i ckp lepas2 la..selagi gold tue investment vehicle, selagi tue bg ia bebenornya takder value..becoz, when u nak cash, u kena liquidatekan gold...so, cash yg u dpt kembali di telan inflation..then again u buy gold..so on and so on...as investment, slagi tue ia fluctuate against USD..so nak entry, kalau buy time higher high jd lower low, floating la investment....sampai la kita guna gold beli barang2..

property..tunggu settle komitment sket dulu..and bercadang nak beli outside skirt..Klang valley nie dah bubble..jual juta2 ada ker org nak beli?

i tak kaya..i cari makan dgn trade futures minyak sawit serta siket2 forex (sen2 jer)...lain2 makan gaji..unit trust hanya kepada existing fundholders.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 26-8-2011 11:56 AM | Show all posts
Reply  Swift

Dia PRO ASB..cam aku...
dia bukan anti gold invtmnt..cuma curios sbb ramai sgt yg  ...
koko2 Post at 26-8-2011 10:39

koko2 mmg sorg yg undrstanding la

Use magic Report

Post time 26-8-2011 01:19 PM | Show all posts
safe investment-property tapi kene ade byk cash dlm tangan..boleh maen uma lelong

but the best investment wat mse ni emas....next year economy collapse is the best time to buy property...

Use magic Report

Post time 26-8-2011 04:17 PM | Show all posts
emas baru terjun bawah $1800.......

Use magic Report

Post time 27-8-2011 09:01 AM | Show all posts
dah naik balik dah..turun x sampai seminggu,ambik nafas kata orang...

rege emas ni takderla naik je memanjang..dia tetap fluctuate tapi dalam tempoh jangkamasa panjang tetap akan naik...sebab tu aku beli masa rege 154 per gram ni baru dua bulan lepas..skang dah 174/gram...2minggu lepas 180++ per gram...

Use magic Report

Post time 27-8-2011 09:21 AM | Show all posts
Reply 4# koko2

....Terbaik koko....

Use magic Report

Post time 27-8-2011 09:45 PM | Show all posts
ASB pun unit trust jugak... jenis balanced...saper kata ASB and unit trust ni lain? meh habaq kat haku

Unit trust kat mesia mcm gampunk sket...satu unit seposen dua posen paling mahal sengget dua...kalo kat negara luar lebih2 lagi negara maju seunit ajer ada yg sampai ratusan hengget...

pasal gold..time jatuh ler ramai org beli...coz nak menyokong inflasi

Use magic Report

Post time 28-8-2011 10:53 AM | Show all posts
So..adakah beli emas ni slh satu pelaburan t'baik b'banding ASB??????..

Use magic Report

Post time 28-8-2011 01:16 PM | Show all posts
saya pun masih berfikir lg samada melabur emas ataupun sebaliknya.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 28-8-2011 03:37 PM | Show all posts
saya pun masih berfikir lg samada melabur emas ataupun sebaliknya.
gurlshunter Post at 28-8-2011 13:16

lebih baik melabur equity campuran...komoditi dan emas...kalo emas jatuh...komoditi komoditi naik...harga UT leh maintain...ada dengar seorang pakar...melabur emas ni ada 3 cara...
1. Equity emas
2. Beli/jual fizikal emas
3. Gold saving investment

yang paling terbaik adalah equity dlm 3 category itu...

Use magic Report

Post time 4-9-2011 03:36 PM | Show all posts
Telah Terbit! Panduan Khusus Untuk Akaun EMAS!
Salam hormat..

Jika anda masih tercari-cari panduan khusus
tentang bagaimana memulakan pelaburan emas
melalui akaun simpanan dan pelaburan emas,
inilah peluang untuk anda mempelajari selok
belok tentang akaun emas!

Ya, anda tak perlu pening kepala dan bersusah
payah membuat kajian sendiri tanpa mengetahui
sejauh mana ketepatan faktanya kerana anda kini
berpeluang mempelajarinya secara khusus melalui
Ebook Akaun Emas!

Anda juga bakal mempelajari Teknik untuk menjana keuntungan ketika harga emas sedang jatuh dan juga teknik mengaut keuntungan ketika harga sedang naik!

Selain itu, kajian kes ini turut menjelaskan tentang hukum Halal dan haram dalam akaun emas ini...

Saya dah dapatkannya dan amat berpuashati dengan isi kandungannya.

Penulisnya saudara Khairulnahar atau lebih dikenali sebagai Thinkerich, telah memudahkannya dengan cara penyampaian yang ringkas, padat dan amat mudah untuk difahami.

Anda boleh baca komen yang diberikan oleh para
pembaca melalui link berikut :

http://www.AkaunEmas.com/hop.php?ref=afar_filhaq

Use magic Report

Post time 6-9-2011 12:49 AM | Show all posts
Reply 18# afar_filhaq

amboi beginner ni sempat promot ebuku dia lak..ni lagi untung dr jual emas kan huhu

Use magic Report

Post time 6-9-2011 10:37 AM | Show all posts
buat je macam aku...asb pun aku labur...emas pakai pun aku labur...abis citer...

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

25-4-2024 10:10 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.107937 second(s), 46 queries .