Register

ADVERTISEMENT

123Next
Return to list New
View: 59988|Reply: 45

Toyota harrier

[Copy link]
Post time 11-9-2011 06:21 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
Isteri aku ni berminat sangat dengan Toyota harrier. Forumer sekalian yang arif lagi bijaksana, boleh tolong kongsi pengetahuan am depa sekalian tentang penggunaan minyak, keselesaan dan kos penyelenggaraan.  Ingatnya jika mampu "pinang janda" doh le

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 11-9-2011 06:50 AM | Show all posts

model nie kot bley membantu ngko...
maintenance mcm lori...bukan kereta lagi dah...
axle kena jaga...gearbox depan blakang pun kena jago
tp kalo byk duit tu...leh overwrite sumo lah

Use magic Report

Post time 11-9-2011 02:13 PM | Show all posts
model harrier ni model lama...pick-up slow keter ni...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 12-9-2011 09:19 AM | Show all posts
model nie kot bley membantu ngko...
maintenance mcm lori...bukan kereta lagi dah...
axle ken ...
dualchicks Post at 11-9-2011 06:50

Ingatkan 2WD je Harrier ni
bila ada axle, minyak kena tukar ikut masa
maintenance macam lori yg "penat" tu:@

Thanks

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 12-9-2011 09:21 AM | Show all posts
model harrier ni model lama...pick-up slow keter ni...

dapat info, jantung sama dengan ESTIMA,
Estima pun lembap jugak pick up

Use magic Report

Post time 13-9-2011 12:34 PM | Show all posts
Driving harrier ok, tapi i tak suka dok blakang, sakit badan!

Pasal pick up ke hapa, i tak tau coz i tahu bawak aje...

Tapi bab maintenance mcm lori tu hahaha mungkin juga...tayar sejibik dah berapa dowhhh...

Storage ok sgt2, blakang tu leh masuk basikal

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 13-9-2011 12:51 PM | Show all posts
Aku petik review Lexus harrier RX240G 2 wheel daripada blog

Some years back I encountered upon the Lexus Harrier RX240G 2 Wheel Drive. It was a black color Japanese re-cond version (meaning super low miles Japs second-hand unit). The importer was NAZA and all the AP’s were always in top shelf when you deal with NAZA for gray imports; peace of mind and assured purchasing with them. I am going to do the review from front bumper to rear bumper and also some driving experience of the Harrier. So bear with me folks. Its 7:49am on a Wednesday somewhere and I am taking a break for now.
Externally, the 2005 Lexus Harrier RX240G 2 Wheel Drive is a bit shorter than its predecessor but somehow gained a roomier interior and as a result, tight navigation and parking routine simply becomes a lot more easier and couple that to the high seating/view angle and position of the driver, it even gives you more confidence to execute such task successfully on first try.
Beginning with the typical period Japanese styled Pikachiu and Pokemon designed and shaped HID Projector headlights; they are big and somehow cause irritation to oncoming drivers on PLUS at night. Many times I get the “I am bothered” flash acknowledgement from oncoming drivers from the opposite direction. Funny thing is the light was in low beam and not even in high - but I think that maybe because the headlights level on the Harrier is just eye level to them. So Lexus Harrier driver, do take note. I know that HID is a new technology and it is yet to be perfected. To say that it gives better driving range at night, I say not really.  The headlight (if function is activated) would turn itself on upon entering low lighting/condition area. But it doesn’t always work and so I just switched off that function with a near of no use verdict.

The engine is a Camry sourced 2.4 cc VVTI unit giving out a healthy 160bhp @ 5600RPM / 163lb.ft @ 4000RPM, on a 4 cylinder arrangement driving only the front wheels. The gearbox is a 4 speed auto only compared to the 5 speed in the series RX300 V6 edition. Surprisingly, this engine type is almost never heard off in a Lexus Harrier for the rest of the world a part from Asia, and in Bangladesh and India it is even called a “Harrier Jeep”. Some even says that the RX240 was only intended “officially” by Toyota Motors to be a Japan model only. But it slowly saw the better rest of Asia on orders and import export trades of gray importers who were feeding into massive demands by their customers in - other parts of “mainland” Asia.

If the RX 300 was prided as “Prime Luxury”, the RX240G was “Reliable Workhorse”. I must say here, that I know there are groups out there who would spend a whole cyber page arguing about – if it was a real Lexus or a Toyota Harrier after market upgrading mod work. They even know about steering wheel emblems and the third rear view mirror! I salute your enthusiasm, but I must also say that you should all give it a break already and as you can see, I don’t give much whether it’s a Harrier or Lexus RX – its just Toyota folks. The RX240G 2 wheel-drive gives the best performance to economy ratio and holds the best after sales value.
Front wipers (or furonto wiparu as my Tokyo buddy would say it) are intermittent plus 3 speed with no rain sensor and it works plenty fine with me. Windshield area is good with no obtrusion of view from the A pillars. The seating is good and firm, commanding a far ahead look-out on top of traffic as compared to driving a common ordinary car. The VDO equipments are Optitron. What I can say about Optitron is they are sharper and softer on the eye and they stay lit the whole time the key went past the ACC position. The VDO recess pod is deep and shaped to imitate the period 2000 Benz SLK layout. VDO instruments are clearly positioned and never hidden with minimal glancing effort from driver while at speed. My verdict of the VDO layout would certainly be: excellent.
The RX240G do not have the Nakamichi brand stereo but just make do with an ordinary Toyota/Lexus brand that had been outsourced from BOSE. I found out that you could shove in 6 CD one go into the stereo set and it would randomly play them for you. The stupid radio would only read up to 88.90 Mhz. So there is no point in having it unless you take it down to the aftermarket shops for a software recalibration into Malaysia spec. But I never bothered and there is no MP3 slot which is a great bother. The central LCD display is also useless as the RX240G do not have a reverse camera install to it and Malaysian TV is still analog. This particular vehicle was acquired in early 2005, and on models after this you do get reverse cam. But we did went and hook up a RM190 reverse camera to it already to complement the original Reverse Proximity Sensor or as my Pudu Road software expert says “leverse sensor” and on the same plane of whether this is a RX240 Lexus or Toyota Harrier – it’s just a reverse cam no more no less. Al Cantara leather seats with full power adjustments are standard fittings on this RX240G.
On the semi wooden steering wheel you get a good Toyota airbag and some stereo buttons, and the front passenger get an airbag too. Just the basics and I don’t see any cruise control button to it. At the touch of a button, you could fold in the side view mirrors. It’s a cool gadget really. Sometimes when I drive alone on the highway I fold both flanks in and out imagining Jean-Luc Picard preparing warp-speed engagement for the Federation Star Ship Enterprise and that small switch somehow created extra warp kicks, but that’s childish really, and I rarely use that function as I would always forget that its there when needed. There are some fake woods on the middle console at the gated gear shifter and bel

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 13-9-2011 12:55 PM | Show all posts
Reply 6# PoisonIvy

Pasal pick up ke hapa, i tak tau coz i tahu bawak aje...

Tapi bab maintenance mcm lori tu hahaha mungkin juga...tayar sejibik dah berapa dowhhh...

Storage ok sgt2, blakang tu leh masuk basikal

Nape sakit badan
saiz rim 17 dan 18, leh nangis time tukar
Bab storage tu yg aku suka

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 13-9-2011 01:22 PM | Show all posts
Reply  PoisonIvy

Pasal pick up  ...
imayronster Post at 13-9-2011 12:55

ntah ek..rasa tak comfy..especially jalan jauh (jika duduk blakang)...maybe i'm unfair coz comparing dgn MpV kot coz dah biasa sgt naik Mpv ke mana2...tapi ok la tu yr wife suke harry ni...bila drive rasa tinggi, laju pun laju...design yang sporty and elegant!

Use magic Report

Post time 13-9-2011 11:19 PM | Show all posts
Harrier ni pernah masuk list aku masa nak beli kete hari tu. Dari Harrier ngan Murano, aku pilih Murano setelah baca review, mintak pandangan orang n test drive. Tapi aku tak beli pun Murano. Last2 aku beli S-Class jer. Berbaloi-baloi comfortnya dari bawak Harrier.

Use magic Report

Post time 14-9-2011 12:03 AM | Show all posts
best sangat ke Halia nih? Senang2 aje boleh pancung

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 14-9-2011 08:42 PM | Show all posts
best sangat ke Halia nih? Senang2 aje boleh pancung
penyo Post at 14-9-2011 00:03

Tak tau le Bro penyo

Saya pu tak pernah pandu mahu pun tumpang
Cuma bab tegap tu yg suka nengok

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 14-9-2011 08:43 PM | Show all posts
Harrier ni pernah masuk list aku masa nak beli kete hari tu. Dari Harrier ngan Murano, aku pilih Mur ...
DCrystal Post at 13-9-2011 23:19

Yang ada bintang tu 190E pun masih best oooo
pe lagi yg BERAMBUSSS

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 14-9-2011 08:46 PM | Show all posts
ntah ek..rasa tak comfy..especially jalan jauh (jika duduk blakang)...maybe i'm unfair coz ...
PoisonIvy Post at 13-9-2011 13:22

Keselesaan SUV memang tak sama dgn MPV
kami cuma memikirkan bakal kereta yg akan guna utk jangka waktu yg panjang dengan kos penyelenggaraan yg mampu dan munasabah

Use magic Report

Post time 20-9-2011 09:52 AM | Show all posts
Keselesaan SUV memang tak sama dgn MPV
kami cuma memikirkan bakal kereta yg akan guna utk jangk ...
imayronster Post at 14-9-2011 20:46

Pe cer tuan tanah dah bli keta lom?   
Hyundai Tucson cute gak. tapi pendek sket dari Harry..

Use magic Report

Post time 20-9-2011 11:11 AM | Show all posts
dah beli belum.dari pengalaman yng pakai harrier baru setahun ni kira ok lah.aku punya model lama 2.4 2wd.kalau jenis pakai kat area bandar elok cari 2wd sebab minyak pun xsekuat 4wd.lagi pun maintenance rendah sikit.enjin sama macam camry.tapi jab pakai harrier 2.2 minyak kuat sebab enjin xpower.
tq

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 28-9-2011 01:28 PM | Show all posts
Kreta harier ni lawa.....kalau TT berminat, ambik trs.....TT tak berminat ambik Prado? Luas skit dari harier......

Use magic Report

Post time 28-9-2011 03:29 PM | Show all posts
Saya dulu ada harier 2.4, overall ok minyak jimat, satu jer problem kereta tu, bila lepas hujan akan keluar symbol "Check Engine" penat dah try trouble shoot tapi tak jumpa apa problem nye,

bende saya tak suka harier 2.4 ni enjin dia, low speed pick-up sedap, tapi bila highspeed mcm pancit jer nak overtake. tapi ni mungkin sbb enjin 2.4 dia. awal tahun ni dah trade in keta tu, ambik 2.5 T5 pulak.

Use magic Report

Post time 29-9-2011 11:26 AM | Show all posts
Bila la sy nak dpt kreta SUV mcm ni....huhuhu......tggu design fortuner yg baru, manatau lagi lawa dari yg dulu....hehehe.......klau nak ambik Harier, ambik yg 3.0 trs......

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2-10-2011 01:09 PM | Show all posts
Pe cer tuan tanah dah bli keta lom?   
Hyundai Tucson cute gak. tapi pendek sket dari Harry. ...
PoisonIvy Post at 20-9-2011 09:52

Belum beli lagi, masih "keep in view"
Hyundai tak berapa minatlah

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

17-4-2024 06:22 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.078102 second(s), 43 queries .