CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 9270|Reply: 2

[Fall 2011] Maji de Watashi ni Koi Shinasai!

[Copy link]
Post time 3-10-2011 03:10 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Post Last Edit by dauswq at 3-10-2011 15:17

Storylines: berkisarkan ttg group pompuan dr keturunan samurai...mereka sesekali tidak berpisah dan sentiasa bersama2 tuk menegakkan keadilan

Genre: Comedy, Eroge, Visual novel

(aku rase anime ni ade kaitan ngan Bamboo Blade dan seumpamanya, enjoy watching~)

Epi 1 Rating: 7.38/10

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 3-10-2011 03:11 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by dauswq at 3-10-2011 15:15

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-10-2011 03:11 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by dauswq at 3-10-2011 15:14

~Review~

First Impressions Fall 2011: Maji de Watashi ni Koi Shinasai!

was adapted to anime from an adult visual novel. So along with the obvious hooking up, this show is about the samurai heritage in the area and the close bonds between the characters. As of the first episode this show has not included much ecchi, but this is most likely not for younger viewers.

Maji de Watashi ni Koi Shinasai had an interesting first episode. Two of the classes from the school S and F were having a battle. The S class was rich and had superior forces, but the F class was being run better. The episode was a way to show off the fighting abilities and other strengths of the characters quickly from all appearances. It made for an exciting first episode, but didn’t give much insight to the story ahead. In the end of the episode they squeezed in a bit more information about the  characters instead of having an ending.

There were so many characters introduced in the first episode it is hard to learn much about them.  Hard to even figure out which ones were important or if they all were important. I hope that the cast list is cut down because shows that focus on too many characters aren’t usually that good. There were quite a few girls though as you might expect considering the origins. Most of them appeared quite strong which is nice. The strongest person who appeared in the show was a girl which reminds me of Ikkitousen in a way.

Robot's First Form

Two things that really left me wondering about the show were the robot and the talking pinata. There was a robot that at first seemed friendly and out of place. Later he transformed and was fighting as well. The pinata gave one of the girls help while she was fighting. It is really cute and tiny. I hope to find out more about them. Mascots seem weird in a mostly fighting environment.

Robot's Second Form

Status: Watching more since it was pretty exciting and I want to know more about it.

There were about two dozen named characters introduced in this single episode, and none got enough time for me to grasp who they were. The premise of the show is a feudal fighting themed school, think Baka to Test with samurai, except randomly some main characters use supernatural powers without explanation. Everything felt really rushed and chaotic.

Right off the bat I could tell it was low quality by how all over the place the anime was with maids, robots, and samurai. Then after the character introductions just kept coming without a sign of stopping I disliked it. But I didn't truly hate it until the robot transformed into a semi humanoid shape with a light saber and start fighting. This show is my first to receive a score of 1 out of the hundreds I have watched.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

23-4-2024 08:38 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.409149 second(s), 29 queries .