CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 15217|Reply: 6

Gadgets or Education? Get both for the price of ONE!

[Copy link]
Post time 10-10-2011 04:07 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
We are now having our year end promotion for our November and December intake.
We are now giving out FREE HTC Wildfire S OR Toshiba or Lenovo Netbook.   

Pay only RM3646 NETT and get :
  • 3 days basic of any AutoCAD / 3Ds Max Design + 3 days advance of any AutoCAD / 3Ds Max Design Advance intensive course
  • Autodesk Official Training Guide
  • Associate Certification
  • FREE HTC WILDFIRE S
Pay an additional Rm499 NETT and get :

• 3 days basic of any AutoCAD / 3Ds Max Design + 3 days advance of any AutoCAD / 3Ds Max Design Advance intensive course
  • Autodesk Official Training Guide
  • Associate Certification
  • Professional Certification
  • FREE Toshiba or Lenovo netbook.
It the best deal ever and you'll never find it in another place.

Hurry up and act fast while stocks lasts!

For information please contact Ms. Sueki Liew at 0358850237 / 0162732875 or drop an email to sueki@mttc.edu.my

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 13-2-2019 10:31 PM | Show all posts
Gadgets or Education both can be really good and helpful. The HG p407 can be the best gadget one can use indeed. This is great that we can get both of these at a reasonable price. Look forward to getting more.

Use magic Report

Post time 22-2-2019 06:04 PM | Show all posts
It became so much easier to be a student these days because of all those modern technologies. And I am really glad that there are some services which can be amazingly helpful. Managed to find the best online writing service, it's called smart writing service and it's just an amazing thing. I don't have to waste tons of time on writing assignments anymore.

Use magic Report

Post time 28-2-2019 04:50 PM | Show all posts
What you require most ?? When it comes to buying dissertation, thesis or Coursework ?? You need professional dissertation writers and experts to help you out Uk coursework writing services is what students want to for their college or universities.

Use magic Report

Post time 26-3-2019 04:29 PM | Show all posts
It became so much easier to be a student these days because of all those modern technologies. And I am really glad that there are some uk dissertation writing services which can be amazingly helpful. Gadgets or Education both can be really good and helpful.

Use magic Report

Post time 26-2-2020 08:35 PM | Show all posts
Wow! That is one of the best offers that I've seen on this website. I can get one of the tops fake college degrees, and in the process, I'll make some money, as well. There's nothing better that I could've asked for right now.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 12-3-2022 06:30 PM | Show all posts
Education is the most important and powerful tool in this world. It's not about studying and only getting good marks. Salesforce Service-Cloud-Consultant Exam provides authentic IT Certification exams preparation material guaranteed to make you pass in the first attempt.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

30-4-2024 04:25 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.073398 second(s), 33 queries .