Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Return to list New
Author: llisamaisarah

Rumah untuk investment..nak mintak pendapat

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 14-11-2011 07:20 PM | Show all posts
Alahai...kalau nk cerita pasal cara masing2 spend duit ni secara negatif sampai bila2 pon xhabis...
Terpulang masing2 la cara nk simpan duit..samada nk simpan dalam aset atau cash money...
Sy pon bukan dari golongan yg kaya semakin kaya tu...sy dr golongan org miskin yg berusaha..

Kalau En din rasa dengan cara simpan duit bawah bantal bole membantu para graduan negara..silakan...takde sape nak halang.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 14-11-2011 07:32 PM | Show all posts
Reply  llisamaisarah

kat nusa putra ker??member ada beli kt nusaputra persint 2..rumahnya sgt be ...
Akuler Post at 12-11-2011 22:29

Owh bukan Nusa Putra...xmampu..sangat high end..sy end up beli kat area Dengkil..xjadi la yg puchong tu...sbb hasil dari projek tergendala...xrasa investmen menguntungkan.

Pencarian tahun ni selesai.

Use magic Report

Post time 14-11-2011 09:04 PM | Show all posts
Owh bukan Nusa Putra...xmampu..sangat high end..sy end up beli kat area Dengkil..xjadi la  ...
llisamaisarah Post at 14-11-2011 19:32

bila kau sebut cyberjaya tu aku risau takot projek talam corporation... opismet aku yg kerani tu beli single storey since bertunang, sekarang anak dah 2.... till then baru 2 minggu dapat kunci dan skrg tengah sibuk buat defect list sebanyak 1 helai, eh bukan, 1 buku

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 14-11-2011 09:13 PM | Show all posts
aah...yg kat puchong tu mmg project talam...handover to LBS..pikir dalam2 aku wat decision..TAK NAK...

Projek tu 10 tahun lepas...dan baru handover kunci bulan ni...lama gila...mmg nampak baru...tapi mesti byk yg xkena..

Use magic Report

Post time 14-11-2011 11:34 PM | Show all posts
Reply 15# tina^^

there you go....you almost got it...keep thinking...if we talk about real investment....there are no rules...they are out of box...I've sat for breakfast with a few investors and they talked crazy things....and they make tens of thousand from rental itself...let get an example from 1 investment property...5 story block consist 10 shoplots in Jalan Bukit Bintang....selling price is RM10M.,,and the rentals is RM90K/month...so, this uncle just want to get cash RM10M (he is old and his children not interested to manage the rentals)..and give to his children...we have to pay bank loan RM54K/month...so +ve cashflow is RM36K/month...sound good right....
   same as this investment...the owner has a business opportunity and he want some cash...since he is investor himself..he know best on what to offer...  

what I want tell is...every property has its story...if you want to be investor....learn investor rule...make your own rule...stick to your rule...make some money out of it....

many out there is not good for investment at all....since many out there is not investor...many trap into buying what he think investment but actually not...

some out there is good for investment....since many out there is not investor...they keep passing this opportunity because the deal is crazy...

Use magic Report

Post time 15-11-2011 10:37 AM | Show all posts
aah...yg kat puchong tu mmg project talam...handover to LBS..pikir dalam2 aku wat decision..TAK NAK. ...
llisamaisarah Post at 14-11-2011 21:13

no wonder seller wanted to sell cheapo.....

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 15-11-2011 10:41 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by tina^^ at 15-11-2011 11:09
Reply  tina^^

there you go....you almost got it...keep thinking...if we talk about real inv ...
koken_7 Post at 14-11-2011 23:34

so, dah dapat buyer yg sanggup beli rumah tapi rumah tue bukan nama dier ke belom?

Use magic Report

Post time 15-11-2011 10:49 AM | Show all posts
Di Putrajaya tu kalau ada peluang beli je....pro value naik gila2.....jgn risaulah...skrg orag beli  ...
dek_nor Post at 12-11-2011 15:14

sekarang nie, all the big boys going towards the south....

cth mcm SP Setia recently acquired 1.1acres land in Beranang and abt 700 acres in Semenyih. all those land masih cheap lagik between RM7-15 psf.

UEM land, acquire land in Bangi (500 ac ~ RM13psf), Sima Darby in Nilai Impian

all the big boys are venturing that area where i think this is good for potential future investment...

oh yes, Mah Sing now venture into Rawang. look what happened to Kinrara? nak dpt teres hse below 500k (landed) i think in anyones sweetest dream la......

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 15-11-2011 11:42 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by llisamaisarah at 16-11-2011 08:30
no wonder seller wanted to sell cheapo.....
tina^^ Post at 15-11-2011 10:37

tgk pada condlition umah macam reasonable price..tp apapon..best price bla beli direct ngn developer. Bila dah subsale..mahal jugak.

Use magic Report

Post time 22-11-2011 11:52 AM | Show all posts
guys....read this on...

Property sector to feel impact from tighter lending, slower sales

The winds buffeting the property industry may become stronger with the introduction of guidelines by Bank Negara to rein in household debt which becomes effective from Jan 1.

RHB Research Institute Sdn Bhd analyst Loong Kok Wen said in a report that these regulations would have an impact on the industry with the high-end segment of the market being more sensitive to regulatory tightening as financing availability gets narrower.

She said the stricter lending rules were likely to result in a 14%-37% decrease in affordability with the impact to be felt from the first half of next year.

The central bank issued guidelines last week in a move to clarify lending practices among financial service providers which included the requirement by banks to make appropriate assessment into prospective borrowers' income after statutory deductions and consider all outstanding debt obligations.

Loong said that although banks were already assessing potential borrowers' net salary in their evaluation process, lending would likely be tighten on home mortgages going forward on worries of rising household debt to gross domestic product (GDP) levels.

She said fundamentals in the market remained weak with the prolonged sovereign debt crisis in the European Union overshadowing the global economic outlook.

“From our recent conversation with developers, potential buyers are indeed taking longer time in their property buying decisions than previously, especially on premium properties. Mass housing will continue to fare better due to pent-up demand,” Loong said.

She added that property sales were likely to taper off (after a 21% growth in 2010) with a growth of 0% to 5% in 2012, given that sales were largely driven by GDP growth.

Loong said the house was maintaining an “underweight” and was still cautious on property stocks although they have recovered in tandem with the temporary rebound in the equity market.

“Our stock pick is selective,” she said, adding that UEM Land was recently upgraded to a “trading buy” and Mah Sing Group Bhd to “market perform”.

Loong expects UEM Land Holdings Bhd to benefit from more oil and gas-related news flow in Iskandar, while IJM Land Bhd's share price could be supported by a potential merger and acquisition angle following the recent offer made by Permodalan Nasional Bhd to SP Setia Bhd.

Use magic Report

Post time 22-11-2011 01:57 PM | Show all posts
sama je...

semua nya bergantung pada seller...

kalau implement macam-macam policy tp seller still degil tak jalan jugak...

kalau susah nak beli rumah, orang akan sewa rumah pulak....

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-11-2011 07:25 PM | Show all posts
xsure ni good news ke bad news...

Use magic Report

Post time 23-11-2011 09:41 AM | Show all posts
i think, it can be both bad and good..

the good point - government nak rakyat mampu sustain sara hidop without excessive loans under his/her name. because the loan will be calculated based on one's net salary.

the bad (i think) - first, it will reduce one's eligibility to buy a house.
for example, kalau dulu income 5-6k can afford to buy 3-400k++ house cthnyer....with this new ruling, same amount of salary can afford only 200k++ house ajek (where got in kl meh price like this?). kalau gaji 6k (gross) cthnyer, lepas tolak simple epf, pcb, socso net salary will be around 5k. kalau gaji 16k, lepas tolak 3 beradik compulasory tue tinggal 12k ajek.....and the calculation goes on....so, it immediately reduce one's eligibility to obtain higher loan. belom tolak commitment lain, loan kereta, credit card etc etc.....so, ur eligbility will reduce further...

secondly, utk seller pulak- with this new ruling, less ppl can afford to buy a house. so, this will effect buying and selling subsale house. seller may need to reduce the price so there will be a buyer, unless he/she has holding power to keep the property. that's mean, 2012 is expected to see reduction of margin in property.

the good part (maybe) this will cool a bit on the exorbitant price of house that we are currently facing.

lets see how this new ruling goes......

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 23-11-2011 09:49 AM | Show all posts
u memang power menganalisa ekonomi la tina... i cma nampak cam loan makin susah..xramai yg mampu beli...
yg beli rumah utk investmen dgn cara loan dah susah sket la nnti.

i plak xtau la ni msa tepat ke x beli sekarang sbb ada kebarangkalian harga rumah turun sikit next year bila new rules implement...tp kalau smua umah dh sold out nk turun pon xlogik gak..

Use magic Report

Post time 23-11-2011 12:05 PM | Show all posts
i think kan, at the moment la...kalau beli rumah utk stay....ok...

beli rumah utk flipping, margin wont be as voluptious as before and will take longer time utk buat subsale unless property tue mmg the cunnest location, design,etc etc then okla.

this is just my own observation, harga rumah xlah turun byk mana. in fact i made my round last weekend nak tgk upcming mah sing project dkt MResidence@Rawang pon 18x70 min price from 345k. sub sale value for matured residence nearby (next to jusco - Anggun 1 & 2) semi D dah 780k....itu rawang area....not to mention other places.

lets see next year, SP Setia newly bought land dkt semenyih sana berapa starting price dier...i doubt it will be lesser than what they had been offering now...but who knows?

overall next year i rasa, sub sale affected sket kot...but still ....ku tgk rakyat malaysia mmg kaya raya.....selamba ajek INP punyer superlink berebut2 org beli sampai ada FRU tunggu dkt glenmarie nie (facing subang parade)

Use magic Report

Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

19-5-2024 05:53 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.069305 second(s), 37 queries .