[ Last edited by DARSITA on 2-7-2004 at 07:40 AM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 2-8-2003 10:46 AM | Show all posts
get the info Here

Use magic Report

Sniper_Wolf7 This user has been deleted
Post time 17-8-2003 07:48 PM | Show all posts
is there any airsoft guns games in malaysia?

Use magic Report

dj_itchy This user has been deleted
Post time 14-9-2003 01:15 PM | Show all posts
yea. did anyone knows where can i find the MArui and Airsoft firearms replica ??

Use magic Report

CaptFong This user has been deleted
 Author| Post time 17-9-2003 08:08 AM | Show all posts

Tokyo Marui (TM) airsoft guns

Only TM minis are legal here, not aware of anyone organising airsoft skirmishing games yet, maybe we could start one.

If you are interested in getting a TM mini, mail me at fongss@airod.po.my

Use magic Report

akira1026 This user has been deleted
Post time 20-10-2003 10:09 AM | Show all posts
Hey... I have a Marui mini... but modified a little... shoot faster and more punch.

Any game in Airsoft, can contact me. I'm interested.

BTW, anyone has any idea where or how in Malaysia can get some replica of more realistic airsoft gun?

Use magic Report

Follow Us
C@nNaBiS This user has been deleted
Post time 22-10-2003 07:03 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by akira1026 at 20-10-2003 10:09 AM:
Hey... I have a Marui mini... but modified a little... shoot faster and more punch.

BTW, anyone has any idea where or how in Malaysia can  ...

It is illegal in Malaysia to own any replica of firearms.

[ Last edited by C@nNaBiS on 22-10-2003 at 07:05 PM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-12-2003 10:07 AM | Show all posts

REPLICAS

Its not advisable to even try owning any replica, punishment under the law is similar to those of real guns.  Guess have to settle for the minis.

Originally posted by akira1026 at 20-10-2003 10:09 AM:

BTW, anyone has any idea where or how in Malaysia can  ...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 10-12-2003 10:18 AM | Show all posts

ORGANISING OUR OWN MINIS SKIRMISHING

I am planning on organising a small event, sometime this dec, need volunteer and members to make up the team.  Basically is a session of close-quater battle between two teams.

Anyone interested please e-mail me at: capt.fong@airod.po.my or capt.fong@email2me.com

Use magic Report

a.e This user has been deleted
Post time 10-12-2003 01:19 PM | Show all posts

Where to buy

Hey i am 13 years old and plannig to buy minis Where to buy minis????? is in mid velly and where can i modified the minis .if you know where to buy and modified please e-mail me at abel_entol@yahoo.com

Use magic Report

Post time 10-12-2003 01:26 PM | Show all posts
But is possible to pass the custom if the airsoft gun is deassamble ?????
Did you try before importing airsoft and what happend if custom finds it up huhwill i go to jail ??????? and i am 13 years old :cry: will the law  make me throw me into jail althought i am 13 years old???????????/:cry::cry:

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-12-2003 04:55 PM | Show all posts

MINIS

There are 2 shops that sell the minis, one in sungei wang the other in jalan ipoh KL.  Dont bother to import replicas disassembled, the freight charges will cost much more than the price of the toy itself.  The minis are just as fun considering that they are fully autos, low maintenance and most importantly LEGAL. Take my advise stick to the minis.

Use magic Report

Post time 10-12-2003 07:55 PM | Show all posts

OH

yes i heard thet there sell at sungai wang but is thare any shop sell minis in mid vealy becaus mid vellly is cheaper and is minis price RM 150 in mid velly and sungai wang is RM 250???

Use magic Report

Post time 10-12-2003 07:58 PM | Show all posts
Is mail oder on minis can past the custom??

Use magic Report

Post time 10-12-2003 10:09 PM | Show all posts

no -no no

No i mean that if the airsoft gun is dassamble, you can give any opinion that it pass the custom and will reach my house .

Use magic Report

mceffect31 This user has been deleted
Post time 11-12-2003 04:08 PM | Show all posts
Dear little boy a.e.,

Don't bother about the replicas, you will definitely get caught, because the customs have special scanners.
Charge no 1 - Smuggling firearms
Charge no 2 - Illegal possession of firearms
Charge no 3 - Discharging firearms in public
Charge no 4 - Unlicensed firearm
Charge no 5 - Unlicenced to carry and use
Now, how are your parents going to tell the Judge?

Take Capt Fong's advice, obtain a mini AEG, hook up with him and have some real fun.  Anyway, I know paintball is way too costly, you can't beat Rm30.00 for a bag of 3100 bb's.  Capt Fong, which location are you thinking of the skirmish?

Now this is what I would call "poor man's paintball", the only difference is that there will be no paint stains.......

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 11-12-2003 06:15 PM | Show all posts

Where to buy and how much

Now where to buy the minis and a complite set of minis (include bateeries and bb's)?????

Use magic Report

Post time 11-12-2003 06:21 PM | Show all posts

New minis

I saw a new type of minis in the internet is not small as the minis that we are talking see http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/re ... wsDetail?newsID=381 for more information and give comment that is this minis  is legal?????(because it as not small as the minis)

Use magic Report

mceffect31 This user has been deleted
Post time 12-12-2003 10:56 AM | Show all posts
Mini AEG - Sungai Wang, 3rd and 4th flr, they sell mostly comics, manga etc.  They are situated at the IT and arcade section.  The mini AEG is displayed at the front.  As for the new 30% smaller M4A1, I have no idea.  Remember, it is air powered, whatever powered by air is considered a firearm.  Try clarifying with the Royal Malaysian Police, what is the max limit in terms of joules, that is allowed.
But then again, the M4A1 resembles the real thing no matter what you say, especially when they are TokyoMarui's.  The quality is top notch, the plastic looks like the "real stee"l.  I have used them before in Hong Kong, believe me, they look real.  (the replica ones)
Don't say I am discouraging you, but you should get the mini AEG, instead of getting something that will and might get you into trouble.  Why don't you try playing paintball?  It's available at the Sunway Extreme Park.
It will be a good idea to inform your parents about acquiring the mini AEG, this way you will learn responsibilities.  The mini AEG can cause blindness, it is not a joke.  That is why safety goggles is paramount.  If you want to see a real skirmish type scenario, you should drop by the Sunway Extreme Park on weekends, and see the high safety standards.
Remember, a catapault with ball bearing can cause serious injury and even death, and they don't look like firearms.......

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 12-12-2003 12:14 PM | Show all posts

skirmishing

Actually I am just surveying if there are sufficient interests around to justify the event, I have not put forward plans, need input from you guys..

I am open for suggestion...

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

20-4-2024 03:56 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.063989 second(s), 49 queries .