Post time 21-1-2013 01:07 PM | Show all posts
alanness posted on 20-1-2013 03:37 PM
ni motor rossi kan

motor andrea dovizioso

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 21-1-2013 01:08 PM | Show all posts

Stoner set to make V8 Supercars switch

Casey Stoner is set to contest the Dunlop V8 Supercar Series in 2013, the second rung of Australia's touring car ladder. According to The Sunday Mail, the double MotoGP World Champion will make his debut at the Clipsal 500 Adelaide next month.

Stoner, who has long been linked with a move to the V8 Championship, retired from motorcycle racing's top echelon in 2012. After testing for Triple Eight Racing last December, the former Ducati and Repsol Honda rider is now in line to race a Holden VE Commodore in the feeder category, competing with his traditional #27.

"Since I was twelve, I've always been interested in it," said Stoner, who will drive one of V8 veteran Jamie Whincup's old cars in the second-tier series. "It was always my plan during my whole career to drive a V8. It's now the new chapter in my career but I have to be realistic and see if we're capable of doing anything."

Stoner added that thoughts over a MotoGP return have not entered his mind, with the Australian still feeling comfortable about his decision to leave the sport.

"I've got no thoughts whatsoever at this time of ever even thinking of coming back to Grand Prix racing," explained the 27-year-old, who claimed 38 victories in MotoGP. "I'm not changing my mind every couple of minutes. The money doesn't interest me."

The 2013 Clipsal 500 meeting takes place over four days from 28 February to 3 March, consisting of two 250 kilometre races at the famous street circuit.

Use magic Report

Post time 20-3-2013 05:09 PM | Show all posts
Hey guys, I found this

fantasy F1 http://fantasyf1.fanxt.com
fantasy Motogp http://fantasymotogp.fanxt.com

It also gives a chance to us own a F1 team.

Use magic Report

Post time 20-3-2013 05:37 PM | Show all posts
Hey guys, I found this

fantasy F1 http://fantasyf1.fanxt.com
fantasy Motogp http://fantasymotogp.fanxt.com

It also gives a chance to us own a F1 team.

Use magic Report

Post time 24-3-2013 09:31 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 24-3-2013 09:36 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 29-3-2013 12:27 PM | Show all posts
Hey guys, I found this fantasy motogp

http://fantasymotogp.fanxt.com

also quite nice. It also gives a chance to us own a motogp team. ^^

Use magic Report

Post time 30-3-2013 01:43 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 8-4-2013 02:15 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 8-4-2013 02:15 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 8-4-2013 02:16 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 8-4-2013 02:17 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 8-4-2013 02:18 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 8-4-2013 02:19 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 8-4-2013 02:19 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 8-4-2013 02:25 PM | Show all posts
@weta_studio

mohon edit tajuk thread. kasi buang yg kaler merah tu

FIM Motogp 2013 (23 Test Jerez Circuit)

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 8-4-2013 04:18 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 8-4-2013 05:14 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 1-5-2013 02:03 PM | Show all posts

Amirul Hafiq, Husni Aizat all set for the biggest stage of their career

TOUCHLINE SIC AJO RACING TEAM – Malaysia’s new racing outfit – make their grand entrance into the international arena this weekend with two riders Amirul Hafiq Azmi and Husni Aizat Abdul Malik declaring themselves ready to make Malaysia proud at the opening round of the prestigious CEV Repsol Spanish Championship in Catalunya.

While feeling excited in making their debut at the series, which many regarded as the unofficial junior world championship, the Malaysian duo said they were looking forward to the race and ready to put their skills to test against some of the world’s top talents in motorcycling in the Moto3 class.

“I am ready and I am itching for action. I can’t wait to race,” said the 16-year old Amirul Hafiq, who competed in the Red Bull Rookies Cup for the past two seasons and is likely to face some of his old friends and former competitors.

“The Spanish championship will be a new experience for me – a new track and a new bike this weekend. Both of us have been working hard to familiarise ourselves with the KTM machine. Generally, everything feels good and I am feeling good as well.”

Unlike Amirul Hafiq, the CEV Repsol Spanish Championship is the first international competition for Husni Aizat, who was offered this opportunity after his outstanding performance at the inaugural SIC 250 Ninja Cup last year.

“It’s definitely very, very different. I feel different. For me, what is most important is to get acclimatise with the European weather and familiarisation of the KTM bike. Everything is going very well and I would really like to thank the team and the crew.

“I am enjoying myself here. I am excited, but very nervous as well. I desperately want to try and achieve the best result possible. But, that might not be the best thing to do now … I need to relax and need to focus.”

Use magic Report

Post time 3-6-2013 02:13 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

25-4-2024 12:48 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.134825 second(s), 42 queries .