CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Nesta13

AC M I L A N - welkam SINISA

[Copy link]
Post time 6-5-2012 05:05 PM | Show all posts
power ke milan nie...........mcm x jerk.........

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 7-5-2012 08:32 AM | Show all posts
padan ngan muko ko lahanat... berambus lah korang.... dua kali derby kalah...

vafanculo

Use magic Report

Post time 7-5-2012 08:34 PM | Show all posts
botak tu nampak mcm shrek kaler putihh je

Use magic Report

Post time 7-5-2012 08:34 PM | Show all posts
masa untuk cari coach baru....rajagopal bleh kut

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 8-5-2012 09:13 AM | Show all posts
sudikah abe Pep G ke Milan....

Use magic Report

Post time 8-5-2012 09:50 AM | Show all posts
sudikah abe Pep G ke Milan....
Nesta13 Post at 8-5-2012 09:13

nnt dia ajar tiki taka reti ke nak main

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 8-5-2012 12:39 PM | Show all posts
Reply 206# cak!

terkangkang2 abe gatusso nak belajar

Use magic Report

Post time 10-5-2012 08:42 PM | Show all posts
next sizen abe nesta xde dah...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 11-5-2012 10:51 AM | Show all posts
next sizen abe nesta xde dah...
karipapayam Post at 10-5-2012 20:42

p amareka kan

Use magic Report

Post time 12-5-2012 05:40 PM | Show all posts
Inzaghi calls time on AC Milan career

The wind of change continues to sweep through AC Milan with news that club favourite Filippo Inzaghi will leave the San Siro in the summer.
By ESPNSTAR.com staff
The 38-year-old confirmed the news in an open letter to fans on the club's website and the development follows soon after both Alessandro Nesta and Gennaro Gattuso announced their departures from the Rossoneri.
Juventus legend Alessandro Del Piro sent his best wishes to Nesta, Gattuso and Inzaghi via his Facebook page: "Sandro, Rino, Pippo: teammates and/or opponents, but never enemies. I am happy to have played with and against you. I respect you, guys. Ale."
Inzaghi has been at Milan since joining from Juventus in 2001 and has scored 125 goals in 296 games for Milan.
"Dear Milan fans, when I got to the club you didn't know this. I was in a hotel room and couldn't leave so as not to compromise the negotiations between Juventus and Milan. The first weeks, the first months, you studied me and we watched each other," Inzaghi wrote in a letter addressed to fans.
"Then we fell in love. That evening against Torino. You were angry, things weren't going well on the field and you were in silence. I started warming up and the roar you gave me made us win the match, pushing us into the Champions League and towards that final in Manchester. These memories as well as all those who consoled me in the difficult months of 2004 and 2005 and the shivers down the spine that we felt on 9 August 2006, my birthday against Stella Rossa will always be in the bedside drawer of my heart.
"Athens. Football given to us for one reason: me and you, us, we wanted is so strongly, so intensely that it had to be given. Of course the reality went beyond our wildest dreams. 2 goals, against Liverpool, 2 years after Istanbul, the seventh Champions League. Destiny gave us more than we had dared hope.
He added: "Ciao Carlo Ancelotti, I won a lot with you. Ciao to my wonderful fans who followed me the world over with affection and passion. Ciao to my team mates from today and yesterday.
"Last of all allow me to thank my family, my mother Marina, my father Giancarlo, Simone and Tommaso. I never would have got here without you. You're my strength. My dear Milan, I'm leaving you only because that the way life goes. The moment has come and you know it as well."
There is speculation in Italy that both Inzaghi and Gattuso may retire from football after leaving Milan while Nesta has been linked with a move to Major League Soccer in the United States

babai abe no9

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 13-5-2012 10:45 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by cik_aya at 13-5-2012 10:47

Defending to Nesta is like attacking to Messi - Goodbye to one of AC Milan's greatsGoal.com salutes the Rossoneri legend and looks back at some of his most memorable moments following his decision not to extend his stay at San Siro
11 May 2012 11:05:00

Getty

COMMENT

By Mark Doyle

Alessandro Nesta handled the announcement of his imminent departure from AC Milan with the same class, poise and humility he has exhibited on the field throughout his Serie A career.

The World Cup winner disclosed that he had been offered a one-year contract extension by the Rossoneri but reasoned that it would have been wrong of him to accept it.

Having been beset by back problems in recent seasons, Nesta explained that he has long since realised that his 36-year-old body is no longer up to the rigours of competing at the highest level and was therefore unwilling to run the risk of becoming either a burden or a liability.

His professional pride prohibited him from even considering signing a new deal in the knowledge that he would be spending most of his time sitting on the bench at San Siro. For a player who has given so much to Milan over the past decade, contributing so little would have been unbearable.

Nesta admitted that he has even found this season tough going, revealing that he has known since February that he would call time on his Serie A career this summer.

Certainly, there were signs in his first outing of the campaign that time was indeed catching up with him when he was given the run-around by Miroslav Klose in a 2-2 draw with Lazio at the Giuseppe Meazza.

NESTA'S MEMORABLE MILAN MOMENTS

MORE ON
ALESSANDRO NESTA

AC Milan 0-0 Juventus - May 28, 2003
Solidified his standing as the best defender in the world by playing his part in an all-Italian Champions League final which effectively doubled as an exhibition in the art of good defending.
AC Milan 2-1 Liverpool - May 23, 2007
Nesta held the Milan defence together during a ropey start to theRossoneri's revenge mission over the Reds in Athens beforeInzaghi set them on their way to victory.
Barcelona 2-2 AC Milan - September 13, 2011
Written off after a vulnerable display against Lazio the weekend before, Nesta silenced his critics with a stunning performance at Camp Nou, repeatedly foiled Messi's attempts to get on thescoresheet.

However, just four days later in Catalunya, the former Italy international turned in one of his greatest ever displays in a Milan shirt. In the face of an almost relentless onslaught from Barcelona in the Rossoneri’s Champions League opener at Camp Nou, Nesta underlined just why he is considered one of the finest defenders ever to have played the game.

Thiago Silva stole the headlines because of his last-gasp equaliser for the visitors but Nesta had been the best player on the pitch. Indeed, that Milan were even still in the game by the 90th minute was testament to the veteran’s stubborn refusal to bow to the brilliance of theBlaugrana and the magic of Lionel Messi.

At one point during the most enthralling head-to-head between a pair of modern greats, Nesta blocked two goal-bound efforts from the diminutive Argentine in the space of 30 seconds, before later putting in the most wonderfully timed sliding challenge on the triple Ballon d’Or winner.

Nesta’s display at Camp Nou that night was the most exhilarating example of the old adage that while form is temporary, class is permanent. The Roman had showed that he was to defending what Messi was to attacking.

NESTA IN NUMBERS
1The centre-half was a part of the Milan side which lifted the Club World Cup in 2007
3Nesta was voted onto Uefa's Champions League Team of the Year three times: 2003, 2004 and 2007
7He has netted seven goals for theRossoneri, three of which came during the 2009-10 season
10Nesta has collected 10 titles in his 10 years at San Siro, including two Champions Leagues and twoScudetti
223Ahead of this weekend's game against Novara, he has made 223Serie A appearances for Milan

Of course, Milan fans had long since grown accustomed to such majestic defensive displays from their No. 13, who arrived at SanSiro from Lazio in the summer of 2002.

Nesta had not wanted to part company with his beloved Biancocelesti, admitting recently that he was not even given time to collect his things before being whisked away to Milan by his cash-strapped employers. However, from the moment he touched down in Lombardy, Nesta committed himself fully to the Rossoneri cause and his impact was almost instant.

He ended his first season with the club with a Champions League winners’ medal around his neck, after Milan’s penalty shoot-out success over Juventus in Manchester. Nesta admitted on Thursday that the Rossoneri’s triumph at ‘The Theatre of Dreams’ remains the most beautiful moment of his career, and while central defensive colleague Paolo Maldini was named Man of the Match that night, the formerLazio skipper had been just as impressive.

He played an integral part in Milan’s Scudettosuccess the following year - just as he had as captain of hometown club Lazio in 2000 - and although the Rossoneri were scuppered in their attempts to claim a second Champions League title in three seasons by their infamous six-minute blackout against Liverpool in Istanbul, they gained revenge over the Reds in Athens in 2007. Nesta’s contribution had been key in that regard, given he made a crucial block on a shot from Dirk Kuyt while Milan were struggling to contain Liverpool during the first half.  

And that is the thing: while Nesta rarely needs to resort to last-gasp tackles and desperate blocks, so sound is his positional sense, his willingness to throw himself in harm’s way and to put his body on the line often goes unheralded. And this, in spite of his well-documented injury issues. In many ways he has been the perfect centre-half: the ideal mix of grace and grit, of tenacity and technique, of poise and passion.

"The pace of European and Italian football is too quick for me now," Nesta reflected during his press conference at Milanello on Thursday. In fairness, though, it’s about time that the game caught up with him; he’s been making it look far too easy for well over a decade now.

~ great write-up about a great player   

opps.. lupa nak menyapa warga thread milan. aci redah je.. hai semua

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 14-5-2012 07:21 AM | Show all posts
since tuan tanah kedaung senyap tepek dulu arrr
SALUTE

satu kehilangan bukan saje pada italian football tapi pada dunia bola sepak. chewahh...[size=14.1667px]

GRAZIE GENNARO GATTUSO

[size=14.1667px]

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 14-5-2012 07:27 AM | Show all posts
ALESSANDRO NESTA

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 14-5-2012 07:37 AM | Show all posts
last but not least......motip skor hanya pada last game . bodo punya allegri
SUPER FILIPPO INZAGHI

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 14-5-2012 07:43 AM | Show all posts

[size=14.1667px] tapi   tolong ye jgn sesape mengada2 buat pitenah ngan pikir  yg bukan2 kehadiran bobo di san siro,belasah kang[size=14.1667px]

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 14-5-2012 07:57 AM | Show all posts
GIANLUCA ZAMBROTTA tak penah anggap dia traitor.faham situasi dia........

tapi buruk tul abe neh kalo nanges[size=14.1667px]

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 14-5-2012 08:00 AM | Show all posts
seedorf pulak masih menjadi tanda tanya?

Use magic Report

Post time 14-5-2012 10:06 AM | Show all posts
byk sunggoh ye yg pencen

Use magic Report

Post time 14-5-2012 11:35 AM | Show all posts
Cartoon of the Day: Alessandro flying the Nesta from AC Milan to the MLS

Alessandro flying the Nesta from Milan to the MLS

Use magic Report

Post time 14-5-2012 12:42 PM | Show all posts
ALESSANDRO NESTA
alesandra Post at 14-5-2012 07:27

goodbye.. there's just no sadder word to say

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

28-4-2024 09:03 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.132440 second(s), 50 queries .