CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Return to list New
Author: shieny

I want to share the power of Jesus Christ.

[Copy link]
Post time 17-12-2012 11:43 AM | Show all posts
knape Jesus sanggup korban/mati utk menebus dosa manusia kalaulah waktu lain Jesus berperanan sebagai Tuhan Bapa yg boleh merahmati semua manusia dengan kasih sayang?

kematian Jesus itu utk apa?

kenapa Jesus tak guna power dia?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 18-1-2013 06:39 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
mickhasevi posted on 17-12-2012 11:43 AM
knape Jesus sanggup korban/mati utk menebus dosa manusia kalaulah waktu lain Jesus berperanan sebaga ...

Jesus Prays in Gethsemane (Matthew 26, GNT)
39 He went a little farther on, threw himself face downward on the ground, and prayed, "My Father, if it is possible, take this cup of suffering from me! Yet not what I want, but what you want."

42 Once more Jesus went away and prayed, "My Father, if this cup of suffering cannot be taken away unless I drink it, your will be done."

Sebelum Jesus dari heaven datang ke dunia dalam likeness of human being, from buku Jeremiah ke Malachi prophet sudah prophesied apa yang dituruti Tuhan yang menunjukkan kedatangan dan berlakunya atas keinginan Tuhan, Yang Maha-Nya sudah menunjukkan kepada orang dalam buku Exodus dan Psalm (melalui David). Last edited by 阿谷子 on 21-1-2013 08:42 AM

Use magic Report

Post time 18-1-2013 07:42 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Jesus kurniaan Holy Spirit, bukan atas buatan perhubungan manusia, dan Holy Spirit datang dari Tuhan.
Antara yang dimaklumkan ada:
John GNT 19
23 After the soldiers had crucified Jesus, they took his clothes and divided them into four parts, one part for each soldier. They also took the robe, which was made of one piece of woven cloth without any seams in it.24 The soldiers said to one another, "Let's not tear it; let's throw dice to see who will get it." This happened in order to make the scripture come true: "They divided my clothes among themselves and gambled for my robe."
33 But when they came to Jesus, they saw that he was already dead, so they did not break his legs. 34 One of the soldiers, however, plunged his spear into Jesus's side, and at once blood and water poured out. 35 (The one who saw this happen has spoken of it, so that you also may believe. What he said is true, and he knows he speak the truth.) 36 This was done to make the scripture come true: "Not one of his bones will be broken." 37 And there is another scripture that says, "People will look at him whom they pierced.

Kenapa,
The Work of the Holy Spirit (John 16,GNT)
"I did not tell you these things at the beginning, for I was with you. 5 But now I am going to him who sent me, yet none of you asks me where I am going.6 And now that I have told you, your heart are full of sadness. 7 But I am telling the truth: It is better for you that I go away, because if I do not go, the Helper will not come to you. But if I go away, then I will send him to you. 8 And when he comes, he will prove to the people of the world that they are wrong about sin and about what is right and about God's judgment. 9 They are wrong about sin, because they do not believe in me; 10 they are wrong about what is right, because I am going to the Father and you will not see me any more; and they are wrong about judgment, because the ruler of this world has already been judged.
12" I have much to tell you, but now it would be too much for you to bear.13 When, however, the Spirit comes, who reveals the truth about God, he will lead you to the truth. He will not speak on his own authority,  but he will speak of what he hears and will tell you of things to come.14 He will give me glory, because he will take what I say and tell it to you.15 All that my Father has is mine; that is why I said that the Spirit will take what I give him and tell it to you.
Last edited by 阿谷子 on 21-1-2013 08:43 AM

Use magic Report

Post time 19-1-2013 08:22 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Death in Adam, Life in Christ (English Standard Version, Romans 5)
18Therefore, as one trespass6 led to condemnation for all men, so one act of righteousness7 leads to justification and life for fall men. 19For as by the one man’s gdisobedience the many were made sinners, so by the one man’s hobedience the many will be made righteous. 20Now ithe law came in to increase the trespass, but where sin increased, jgrace abounded all the more, 21so that, kas sin reigned in death, lgrace also might reign through righteousness leading to eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.  

Dead to Sin, Alive to God
6What shall we say then? mAre we to continue in sin that grace may abound? 2By no means! How can nwe who died to sin still live in it? 3Do you not know that all of us owho have been baptized pinto Christ Jesus were baptized into his death? 4We were qburied therefore with him by baptism into death, in order that, just as rChrist was raised from the dead by sthe glory of the Father, we too might walk in tnewness of life.  
5For uif we have been united with him in va death like his, we shall certainly be united with him in a resurrection like his. 6We know that wour old self1 xwas crucified with him in order that ythe body of sin might be brought to nothing, so that we would no longer be enslaved to sin. 7For zone who has died ahas been set free2 from sin. 8Now bif we have died with Christ, we believe that we will also live with him. 9We know that cChrist, being raised from the dead, will never die again; ddeath no longer has dominion over him. 10For the death he died he died to sin, eonce for all, but the life he lives he lives to God. 11So you also must consider yourselves fdead to sin and alive to God in Christ Jesus.  
12Let not gsin therefore reign in your mortal body, to make you obey its passions. 13hDo not present your members to sin as instruments for unrighteousness, but ipresent yourselves to God as those who have been brought from death to life, and your members to God as instruments for righteousness. 14For jsin kwill have no dominion over you, since you are not under law but under grace.  

Use magic Report

Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

3-5-2024 12:17 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.052205 second(s), 26 queries .