CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: cef_admin2

Mirror Mirror 魔镜魔镜 Complimentary pass is valid at all cinemas

Close [Copy link]
Post time 21-3-2012 01:34 PM | Show all posts
What is your other favorite story beside Mirror Mirror ( Snow White)?

Lion King. Because this story is about love, family , friendship.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 21-3-2012 01:40 PM | Show all posts
My favotite story beside Mirror Mirror is The Little Mermaid, when i was in childhood time, i always cross both of my leg together and imagine that I'm a mermaid while bathing time... and also sing along 'Part of your World" my mom will sing along with me too!!
I miss those childhood memory ~

Use magic Report

Post time 21-3-2012 01:40 PM | Show all posts
Alice in wonderland
it teaches us not to forget our old friends or old stuff, certain stuff need to be remember always and old friend shall always keep contact.

Use magic Report

Post time 21-3-2012 01:41 PM | Show all posts
Pocahontas, Pocahontas taught me all that being strong, proud, and true to myself.

Use magic Report

Post time 21-3-2012 02:27 PM | Show all posts
What is your other favorite story beside Mirror Mirror (Snow White)?

Shrek (All Film Series)
because it is a great fairytale with a twist and can make me laugh all the time!

I AM A VIP CARI MEMBER

Use magic Report

Post time 21-3-2012 02:32 PM | Show all posts
Cinderella, because she has the same fake with snow white, people always jealous to good girls.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 21-3-2012 02:36 PM | Show all posts

I love Beauty and the Beast because it has great morale of the story which is we should not judge a person from outlook.

Use magic Report

Post time 21-3-2012 03:34 PM | Show all posts
It has to be Cinderella.

The story of Cinderella teach us that no matter how poor we are, how many problems we met and even when we are upset, we cannot give up and have to be dare to dreams.

Cinderella has been bullied by the step mother’s daughter, but she still not giving up and work hard while dreaming someday she can have a nice life.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 21-3-2012 03:50 PM | Show all posts
Cinderella,because I waiting my prince take me out of reality world,live together forever.

Use magic Report

Post time 21-3-2012 04:15 PM | Show all posts
i like Sleeping Beauty. I hope my first kiss can give to a Prince.

Use magic Report

Post time 21-3-2012 04:33 PM | Show all posts
Other than Mirror Mirror (Snow White story line)
my Favourite fairy tale story is Alice in Wonderland.
Alice in wonderland is always a classic fairytale story that comes with lots of imagination in things. It is a story that gave me lots of thoughts about being brave in things, with the spirit of guts and courage to overcome the difficulties. Many things may have blocked our eyes and ways while we are pursuing, yet with the determination to succeed, there's always a solution for us to come with.

Use magic Report

Post time 21-3-2012 04:37 PM | Show all posts
Aladdin is my other favorite story. A magical oil lamp containing a genie, who grant whatever is requested and the magic carpet flies them to anywhere, a childhood story still remain fresh in my memory.

Use magic Report

Post time 21-3-2012 05:17 PM | Show all posts

Ever After: A Cinderella Story - because the movie is modern and post-feminism interpretation of the Cinderella.

VIP Member here!!

Use magic Report

Post time 21-3-2012 05:46 PM | Show all posts
TARZAN,full of adventures and touching,Tarzan was raised up by ape,even though animals know how to take care humans,but humans aren't.

Use magic Report

Post time 21-3-2012 08:31 PM | Show all posts
What is your other favorite story beside Mirror Mirror (Snow White)?

My favorite other story is Little Mermaid. From this story, I know that love is great and can conquer everything, including Ariel can live in a place which not belong to her. She also sacrifice herself, her family because of love the prince. But sadly, the ending is sad.

Use magic Report

Post time 21-3-2012 08:51 PM | Show all posts
What is your other favorite story beside Mirror Mirror ( Snow White)

Peter Pan!!! i love pirates...i love ships......fly freely with peter pan...and defeat the bad pirates..!!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 21-3-2012 10:03 PM | Show all posts
For my childhood time the most memorable cartoon would be "Little Foot" This is my first video tape cartoon that my parent bought . This is a  story about  few youth dinasour who had lost with their parents and they come together on the journey for searching their parent . From the During the journey they learn to tolerate ,helping each to fight throught the bad time. It very touching and the song is very nice that make me remember until now . Love it

Use magic Report

Post time 21-3-2012 10:04 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by Sharontok at 21-3-2012 22:09

For my childhood time the most memorable cartoon would be "Little Foot The Land Before Time" This is my first video tape cartoon that my parent bought . This is a  story about  few youth dinasour who had lost with their parents and they come together on the journey for searching their parent . From the During the journey they learn to tolerate ,helping each to fight throught the bad time. It very touching and the song is very nice that make me remember until now . Love it

Use magic Report

Post time 21-3-2012 10:23 PM | Show all posts
favorite story of course is those story around us that happening everyday ! real peoples, real story, surround sound, bad people, nice people,illness,sad,happy,death. so emotion so real!

Use magic Report

Post time 21-3-2012 11:52 PM | Show all posts
Atlantis - The land that far beyond imagination, an ideal living place... before it collapse.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

20-4-2024 01:09 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.109553 second(s), 41 queries .