CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: cef_admin2

Mirror Mirror 魔镜魔镜 Complimentary pass is valid at all cinemas

Close [Copy link]
Post time 23-3-2012 02:42 PM | Show all posts
What is your other favorite story beside Mirror Mirror (Snow White)?

Cinderella

This story tell us: A good and kind person will have good and happy ending in life

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 23-3-2012 02:45 PM | Show all posts
<3 The Lion King

The story line and the charater, simba, hakuna matata are the best.
The family & friendship also touch my heart ^^

Its my favor cartoon movie

Use magic Report

Post time 23-3-2012 06:26 PM | Show all posts
What is your other favorite story beside Mirror Mirror ( Snow White)?

My other favorite story beside Mirror Mirror (Snow White) is Lion King, because I love the main character, Simba, and his 2 funny friends such as Timon and Pumbaa. It can be said as my kid's theme life. =)

Use magic Report

Post time 23-3-2012 06:33 PM | Show all posts

The Hundred and One Dalmatians (101只斑点狗), because this movie express out the dog's instinct, character, and to allow human beings to know that the dog is full of humanity. It makes me love dogs very much.

Use magic Report

Post time 23-3-2012 09:14 PM | Show all posts
My favourite story beside mirror mirror are Cinderella, Rapunzel and Alice in Wonderland.

Use magic Report

Post time 23-3-2012 11:45 PM | Show all posts
Cinderella would be my other favourite story beside snow white because the story was influence us since childhood. A hardworking girl, Stepsister, fairy mother, magical pumpkin car, 12am curfew, glass heels, prince... all this scene is always in everyone's mind. I will never get boring for this kinda story and always look forward for new way of presenting for those bedtime story.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 24-3-2012 12:35 AM | Show all posts
Beauty & the beast.
It is a great story that proves non-discrimination of real love.

I am NOT Cari VIP member.

Use magic Report

Post time 24-3-2012 01:20 AM | Show all posts

Beauty & the beast. because that's a great animation with lots of classic and joy songs, and the romance & love between belle and the prince always make me feel that love is the most miracle thing that happened in this world.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 24-3-2012 03:26 AM | Show all posts

The Emperor's New Clothes. It is a great story that make me learned a lot. The Emperor making a fool of himself as the people around him dont dare to speak the truth because of fear. It shown the importance of building the relationship with trust rather than fear.

I am NOT Cari VIP member.

Use magic Report

Post time 24-3-2012 09:51 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by penny1314 at 24-3-2012 09:59

my other favorite story beside Mirror Mirror
is Alice in the wonderland

In this story, they make people feel very dreamy, many people are very fond of this story. I am also not exception.
Alice in the wonderland, also bring out the same concept of  Mirror Mirror. Let us learn from the courage to face challenges.

他们的故事让人觉得很梦幻, 很多人都十分喜欢这样的故事. 我也不例外.
在Alice in the wonderland这故事, 也带出了和Mirror Mirror同意的概念. 让我们学习勇敢地去面对难题, 去挑战.

Use magic Report

Post time 24-3-2012 11:16 AM | Show all posts

Beauty and The Beast - This is what true love called....and the songs are really great......especially "Be Our Guest" and "Beauty and The Beast".......i watch it over and over during my childhood~

Use magic Report

Post time 24-3-2012 11:52 AM | Show all posts
My favorite story is Cinderella, I would like to know why her shoes won't turn back to the original after 12 o clock

Use magic Report

e~e This user has been deleted
Post time 24-3-2012 11:56 AM | Show all posts
Cinderella. It always remind me that no matter how hard is your life, one day, it will become better!

I am a VIP member.

Use magic Report

Post time 24-3-2012 02:30 PM | Show all posts
My favourite story would be <The Little Mermaid> with the sad ending version, which the prince marries a different woman, and the Little Mermaid throws herself into the sea, where her body dissolves into sea foam.

Most of the common fairy tales such as Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty create fantasy to the audience. These fantasy would probably give a false hope to the audience that life is beautiful in all sense. A good story has to provide the audience especially the younger one the real situation in life in which someone people do face difficulties and life may not work out in the way we expected, but we shall not give up on life. By exposing audience with the  unhappy events in life, it allows them to be more well-prepared to face the problem when time comes....Altering the endings of stories into happy ending is not a good way to educate people, the best thing presenting the original endings and giving them advise, moral value so that people learn from the stories...

By the way, I love Julia Roberts

Use magic Report

Post time 24-3-2012 02:57 PM | Show all posts
i like the story when the princess kiss the frog, and the princess became a frog too~~~

Use magic Report

Post time 24-3-2012 03:29 PM | Show all posts
Hikayat Sang Kancil; full of humour and wit; about tricky mouse deer who small in size but managed to outwitted animal who are bigger and stronger; i.e; the crocodile, and tiger.

It's always happy ending with Sang Kancil cleverly managed to escape from danger and rewarded for his witty mind.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 24-3-2012 04:11 PM | Show all posts
My other favorite story beside Mirror Mirror ( Snow White) is Cinderella.
This is because both of these stories are difficult to encounter in our real life.
However, most of us always imagine that we are the protagonist of these fairy tales.
Who doesn't want to meet her Prince Charming like Cinderella?
Who doesn't want to meet his Snow White in his real life?
Lastly, I hope all the lovers will have a happy ending and get married together.

Use magic Report

Post time 24-3-2012 09:02 PM | Show all posts
Favourite story beside mirror mirror:
【Wall-E】: A fictional icon created to show a better way for human being to interact with each other. In fact, it is just "beside", don't you see ?

hosting images

not VIP

Use magic Report

Post time 25-3-2012 12:04 AM | Show all posts
Ever After (Cinderella)

Use magic Report

Post time 25-3-2012 10:15 PM | Show all posts
My other favourite story is Lion King. It taught me how to conquer the challenges in our life journey.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

19-4-2024 04:18 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.463045 second(s), 41 queries .