ADVERTISEMENT

Author: katt

Korean Entertainment News 2012 - 2013

Close [Copy link]
 Author| Post time 10-5-2012 11:37 PM | Show all posts
May 10, 2012
Son Ye-jin's 'changed appearance' shocks fans
Source: Korea Herald
A recently revealed photo of South Korean actress Son Ye-jin has fired up an online debate over whether her face has changed.

(Msteam Entertainment)

In the photo, Son’s nose and eyes appear to be different from before, prompting some to speculate that the actress has undergone plastic surgery.

One netizen expressed her discontent on Twitter, saying, “Why did you do it? What happened to that pretty face? You should have just aged naturally.”

Another Twitter user said her face now resembled that of veteran actress No Hyun-hee.

However, others argued that the difference in appearance is due to different photo angles.

“I’m going to believe that wrong angle and poor photoshopping skills made her face look like that. Please tell me my goddess (Son) did not get plastic surgery!” posted a self-proclaimed fan of the actress.

From news reports

Photos of Son Ye-jin uploaded on her microblog Thursday. (http://me2day.net/actor_yejin)

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 10-5-2012 11:41 PM | Show all posts
May 11, 2012

Kim Hye-young says money problems led to her divorce
By Carla Sunwoo [carlasunwoo@joongang.co.kr]

Actress Kim Hye-young opened up about the reason behind her divorce, which was made apparent to the public just a few days ago.

On May 9, Kim talked to internet news Web site Newsen.com and admitted that she has been officially divorced since January this year but tried to keep the news on the down low.

“We’ve actually been living apart for more than a year, and financial burden was the reason for the split,” said Kim of her two and a half years of marriage.

As it was both her and her actor husband Kim Sung-tae’s second marriage, Kim said they took extra caution with their union.

“Despite how careful we were, it wasn’t easy,” the actress explained. “It was a mutual agreement that things weren’t working out as we planned, and more so for him, I think he felt the financial burden as the head of the household.”

Kim said that her former husband wasn’t sure if he would be able to financially support the family and was often plagued with doubts.

“My son hasn’t seen his dad since the divorce. I thought it’d be more confusing for him if he saw him and did not live with him,” said Kim.

The 38-year-old entertainer said that she wished her ex all the best and that she is currently concentrating all her efforts into a sashimi restaurant she opened in Seocho-dong, southern Seoul.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-5-2012 11:43 PM | Show all posts
May 11, 2012

China to see a lot of Kwon Sang-woo
By Carla Sunwoo koreajoongangdaily.com

Actor Kwon Sang-woo’s first Chinese movie will make its premiere today. “Shadow of Love” also stars Hong Kong actress Cecelia Cheung and was directed by Poon Yuen-Leung. It will open at some 4,000 cinemas across China, marking the first time that a Korean actor has been involved in a movie of such scale in China.

Ahead of the launch date, Kwon attended press conferences on Monday and Tuesday in Beijing. More than 100 media outlets were present to catch a glimpse of the actor.

The romantic comedy starts with a wealthy heiress going missing and follows the adventure that ensues as her boyfriend finds a woman who looks exactly the same as his vanished lover.

Cheung plays both characters in the film and thus spends a lot of time with Kwon, her love interest.

Last year was quite a busy one for the Hallyu star, who continues to emerge in the Chinese market.

He collaborated with Jackie Chan on the movie “Chinese Zodiac” (2012) and took part in filming for Chinese drama “Poong Hwa Sul Wul” back in March.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-5-2012 11:45 PM | Show all posts
May 11, 2012

Jung Il-woo is smooth like a baby

A group of male university students has picked actor Jung Il-woo as a star whose skin would make babies envious.

In a survey sponsored by Philips Electronics, they picked Jung as “a male celebrity who could give female stars a run for their money with his smooth face.”

The star has been asked to attend an award ceremony at Times Square in Yeongdeungpo District, southwestern Seoul, on Sunday.

There, he will be presented with a Philips Aquatouch electric shaver and take part in a meet and greet where he will sign autographs for fans and give out presents to mark Coming of Age Day on May 21.

Jung has starred in super-popular TV programs such as the period drama “The Moon Embracing the Sun” (2012) and the sitcom “High Kick Without Reserve” (2007).

And on Thursday, Jung was introduced by LG as the new face of the brand’s Optimus LTE2 smartphone. The company said it took into account Jung’s versatile acting skills when selecting him.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-5-2012 11:47 PM | Show all posts
May 11, 2012

Korean invasion at the Met Costume Gala

Dakota Fanning

When Hollywood actress Dakota Fanning posed for the cameras at the 2012 Met Costume Gala on May 7, she probably had no idea how much attention she’d be getting.

When a picture of Fanning was uploaded online on May 10, Hallyu fans went wild for the picture, which managed to capture not just Fanning but three other Korean actors behind her.

Korean A-listers Lee Byung-hun, Jung Woo-sung and Go So-young were all captured in the photograph, much to the amusement of netizens.

The classy annual event held by the Metropolitan Costume Institute, top U.S. stars attend each year decked out in their finest.

Lee, Jung and Go looked as if they could hold their own against the Hollywood heavyweights with netizens gushing over how gorgeous they looked. “Go So-young is so pretty,” said one netizen, while another said, “[They are] the finest of the Korean entertainment industry.”

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 12-5-2012 01:16 AM | Show all posts
May 12, 2012

Lee Byung Hun readies for next film
Source: koreajoongangdaily.com

Lee Byung-hun, who is well known in Hollywood for his role in the “G.I. Joe” films, is ready to mix things up.

He will team up with Catherine Zeta-Jones to film the sequel to the Hollywood hit film “Red” (2010), Summit Entertainment announced. Lee will also work again with Bruce Willis, whom he got to know during filming for “G.I. Joe: Retaliation.”

Other big names to join Lee on the set of “Red 2” are John Malkovich, Helen Mirren and Mary-Louise Parker. The movie is set to open in February next year.

The prequel revolved around a character named Frank Moses, a former black-ops agent who reassembles his team one last time to uncover a high-tech assassin who is a threat to his new life as a civilian.

The second installment featuring Lee will be set in Europe and centers on a reunion of retired CIA agents.

The movie will be directed by Dean Parisot, who has previously worked on “Galaxy Quest” (1999) and “Fun with Dick and Jane” (2005).

Meanwhile, “G.I Joe: Retaliation” is set to open in June.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 12-5-2012 04:20 PM | Show all posts
May 12, 2012

Nagging Wife Role Lets Lim Soo-jung Explore Hidden Side
Source: The Chosun Ilbo

In her latest movie "Everything About My Wife," which will be released next Thursday, actress Lim Soo-jung ditches her innocent image as she takes on the role of a middle-aged woman with a sharp tongue well versed in the art of nagging.

Asked about gambling on such a dramatically new role, Lim said, "I wasn't sure at first. I had so many lines... But whenever I hesitated, the director gave me a lot of reassurance, and said the other co-stars really wanted to work with me. He said they told him that an actress who hasn't shown that side of herself before should play the role to make the movie more credible, and that I was perfect for the part."

When asked how she felt about performing the nude scenes, she said, "Many scenes required me to just wear a T-shirt and underwear, like I would at home in real life, so I took care of my legs and worked out a lot. But then the script was rewritten unexpectedly in the middle of shooting, and one of the new scenes required me to change my underwear in front of my husband. In the end, I had to use a stand-in because that kind of thing takes a lot of mental preparation, and I wasn't ready for it."

She hasn;t appeared in dramas since "I'm Sorry, I Love You" in 2004. "I kept reviewing scripts, but there weren't any that appealed to me," she said. "I'm considering appearing in a drama later this year or next year."

As she approaches her mid-thirties, Lim said she now wants to focus on portraying "individualistic and strong characters" to build on her latest role.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 12-5-2012 04:22 PM | Show all posts
May 12, 2012

Actress Moon Chae-won poses at a promotional event for a handbag brand in Seoul on Friday. /Newsis

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 13-5-2012 01:06 AM | Show all posts
May 11, 2012

Teenage actress Jin Ji-hee joins Ha Ji-won's agency
Reporter : Lucia Hong. Editor : Monica Suk 10Asia

Jin Ji-hee [MBC]

Korean teenage actress Jin Ji-hee's career will now be managed by talenthouse, Wellmade STARM, according to the firm on Friday.

The agency announced in a press release that Jin has signed an exclusive contract with Wellmade, who manages the careers of top actors Ha Ji-won, Kim Seung-woo, Song Sae-byeok, Lee Jun-hyuk and Lee Jong-suk.

"I am honored that my career is handled by Wellmade and I am also thankful to be with some of the seniors actors that I respect so much," Jin was quoted as saying in the statement.

Making her debut with a role in KBS' TV series "Yellow Handkerchief" in 2003, Jin became a household name for her portraying the spoiled daughter in second season of MBC's sitcom "High Kick."

She recently received praise for her acting skills in JTBC's historical series "Queen Insu" and in MBC's hit drama "The Moon Embracing the Sun."

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 13-5-2012 11:56 PM | Show all posts
May 14, 2012

'Love Rain' pouring around the globe

Jang Keun-suk and Yoona

KBS 2TV’s drama “Love Rain,” featuring actor Jang Keun-suk and singer Yoona from Girls’ Generation, is set to be exported to 12 international markets.

Twelve networks from Japan, China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, the Philippines, Cambodia, Singapore and some Western nations have expressed interest in purchasing distribution rights, according to the agency for the drama, Y Tree Media.

In Korea, the drama began airing on March 26. Currently, the show is also available on YouTube with subtitles in various languages.

Recently, a special exhibition for the program was staged at Haneda Airport in Japan, and the show also managed to get a mention at the world’s biggest TV and media event MIP TV at the Palais de Festivals, which was held in Cannes, France, in April.

The production company behind the drama said that it was excited about how well the show has been received. “The drama is a big hit not only in Asia, but also in Europe and the Americas,” it said.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 14-5-2012 11:21 PM | Show all posts
May 15, 2012
Yoo Ah-in donates rice to noodle shop

Actor Yoo Ah-in has donated an enormous amount of rice - 2,140 tons, to be exact - to a charitable noodle shop in Hwasu-dong, Incheon.

According to a representative from the drama “Fashion King” in which Yoo stars, the star requested that the rice sent by fans to celebrate the program’s launch be donated to the restaurant on Friday.

The restaurant is well known for its good works in feeding more than 200 customers a day free of charge. The customers are mostly homeless people or elderly citizens who are living on their own.

The owner of the restaurant used his Twitter account on Saturday to say, “Now my customers can eat to their hearts’ content.”

The donation should feed the restaurant’s regulars for at least two months.

The bags of rice were presented to the stars of the current hit drama back in March during a press conference at Gimpo International Airport. In the show, Yoo plays Young-geol, who moves to the U.S. to try and break into the fashion industry.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 15-5-2012 12:35 PM | Show all posts
May 15, 2012

Korean Movies Get Racier to Fend off Hollywood

Source: english.chosun.com

With red-letter days for both mothers and children, May is often considered the "Month of the Family" in Korea, but theaters across the country are filled with films that are anything but family-oriented. In fact, a whole crop of sexually explicit flicks await moviegoers this month.

"The Scent," which was released last month, features explicit scenes of actress Park Si-yeon in the nude that continue to draw viewers. "A Muse," which opened two weeks later, stirred controversy by showing sex scenes between a teenage girl and a man in his 70s. "The Taste of Money," which has been invited to the 65th Cannes Film Festival, will hit local theaters this week after already grabbing headlines for its steamy sex scenes between veteran actress Yoon Yeo-jeong (65) and Kim Kang-woo (34). The trend is likely to continue in June with the release of "Royal Concubine" starring actress Jo Yeo-jeong.

From left, "Royal Concubine," "The Scent," "A Muse," and "The Taste of Money"

While these movies may contain powerful messages, such as remorse over growing old ("A Muse") or criticism of the importance people place on money ("The Taste of Money"), they are hardly congruent with a month traditionally associated with family values.

Nonetheless, this marketing strategy of relying on racy content worked well in 2010. In May and June of that year, "The Housemaid" and "The Servant" drew 2.3 million and 3 million moviegoers, respectively. As they generated a further W2 billion (US$1=W1,147) in DVD and other sales, movie industry bigwigs soon caught on to the fact that such films are well received even at this time of year.

Ramping up the level of sexually-explicit content in domestic films is also increasingly being viewed as a way to fend off Hollywood. Hollywood summer blockbusters swamp the market at this time of year, and 2012 is no exception, with the "The Avengers" drawing 5 million viewers since its release on April 26, and "Men in Black 3" expected to become another hit when it opens here on May 23.

"Korean moviemakers tend to shun releasing films in May," said Lee Chang-hyun at CJ E&M. "But R-rated films can compete with Hollywood blockbusters by targeting the niche market for adult viewers."

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 15-5-2012 11:08 PM | Show all posts
May 15, 2012

Pioneering 'hallyu' actor Song returns
By Kwon Mee-yoo meeyoo@koreatimes.co.kr

Song Seung-heon walks down a street during a visit to Vietnam to shoot
a television program this January. / Courtesy of Korea Foundation

Heartthrob Song Seung-heon is coming back to his fans through the small screen.

Despite 16 years passing since his debut, Song, 35, remains as handsome and single as ever, coupled now with better acting ability. As one of the pioneers of “hallyu,” or the Korean wave, his popularity continues to the rise, both in Korea and overseas.

Song began his career in 1995 as a model and then starred in dramas such as “A¬ utumn in My Heart” (2000) and “Summer Scent” (2003). He tried taking on a tough image in the 2008 drama “East of Eden” then turned into the perfect man in the romantic comedy “My Princess” (2011).

Returning from a year hiatus, Song is ready to rock the small screen again by appearing in the MBC drama “Time Slip Dr. Jin,” which will begin airing on May 26. Based on the original comic by Japanese Murakami Motokai, it has been previously dramatized in Japan.

The actor plays Jin Hyeok, a smart and cold-hearted surgeon who takes a journey back through time to the late 19th century Joseon Kingdom (1392-1910). This time warp will be portrayed in his costumes that will change from a modern doctor’s white gown to wearing “hanbok,” or Korean traditional costume. His passion for medicine will remain the same throughout time.

Song is excited about playing a new doctor character and appearing in an epic drama for the first time.

“I saw the Japanese version of ’Dr. Jin’ and am glad to be offered the role when it came to Korea,” Song said in an e-mail interview with The Korea Times. “I loved the fresh theme of a time slip, in which a present day doctor medically takes care of people in the past.”

In the new drama, Song’s character gradually changes to become a more humane doctor as he must rely on only basic medical instruments and his knowledge to treat the diseases that ran rampant during the Joseon era.

To play the role of a talented surgeon with cool-headedness, Song was busy memorizing long difficult lines. “Medical terms are unfamiliar to me and it is challenging to learn the lines,” he added.

The actor was also positive about the expansion of hallyu. He is no stranger to the popularity of Korean pop culture. He stood at its forefront where he made a name for himself with his drama “Autumn in My Heart” when it swept through Asia. In 2009, he and three other actors ― Jang, LeeByung-hun and Won Bin ― sold out the some 60,000 tickets at an event titled “Four of a Kind” that was held in Tokyo Dome, Tokyo.

“Hallyu began with the popularity of Korean dramas or movies in Asian countries, but now it has widened boundaries to include K-pop, which spread throughout Europe and the United States,” he said. “Ifeel really good about it, and in a way, proud that the interest is spreading to Korean language, Korean food and the culture in general.”

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 15-5-2012 11:09 PM | Show all posts

Though he does not have many chances to meet K-pop singers, he sometimes works with them in dramas and they become friends. “I listened to B2ST’s ’Fiction’ a lot when Ki-kwang starred in ’My Princess’ with me. I now work with Jae-joong of JYJ in ’Dr. Jin’ and my favorite JYJ song is ’In Heaven,’” Song said.

Song receives lots of letters and gifts from his fans abroad.

There is one that he distinguishes and particularly remembers. “The fan said she was moved by my drama and became interested in Korea and Korean culture and learned Korean. She told me that many people are impressed by my acting and take interest in Korea, so I should be proud of what I am doing,” the actor said. “More overseas fans greet me in Korean and write to me in Korean. I feel more responsibility in my work.”

Technological advances have brought Song closer to overseas fans. He actively uses social networking services (SNS) such as Facebook (www.facebook.com/OfficialSSH), Me2Day (www.me2day.net/storms09) and Sina Weibo (www.weibo.com/officialssh) and communicating with fans through SNS is a new hobby for him. His facebook site hit 57,621 likes as ofTuesday morning, and Me2 Day saw 159,371 friends.

“Development of communication technologies has made the world smaller. It would be best if I could visit all the countries to meet my fans in person, but that’s realistically impossible,” he said. “I share my daily life with my fans through SNS and see how they feel through replies. It is really fun.”

Song has been in a few international movie productions including “So Close” (2002) where he starred with Hong Kong actresses Karen Mok and Shu Qi. In 2010, he worked with Japanese actress Matsushima Nanko in “Ghost: In Your Arms Again.”

“I am always open to opportunities. I usually show enthusiasm in learning foreign languages when I visit foreign countries, but it is not easy as I thought. I always wish I could do better and be ready for any chances that might come by,” he said.

Song is not a prolific actor. He only does one or two dramas or films a year, carefully thinking about how to shape his image.

He picked Hae-young in “My Princess” as a turning point in his acting career. “Previously, I took on characters living a life full of ups and downs. For me, Hae-young was the first character that was so rich, bright and cheerful in the drama. I felt much lighter while acting the character,” he said.

During his free time, he watches movies a lot at home and loves to play golf. The actor, who is also known for having “vampire looks” (for not aging), said that he neither drinks nor smokes in order to maintain a healthy body and stay in the best possible condition.

Aside from acting, Song has had an amibition of running a hotel named after him. In one of the first steps toward that dream, he has opened up a branch of a franchise restaurant “Blacksmith” inSinsa-dong, southern Seoul named “Blacksmith.”

For more, visit enewsworld.com.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 15-5-2012 11:11 PM | Show all posts
A glance at Song Seung-heon

He’s known for his trademark dark eyebrows and sculpture-like good looks. Korean actor Song Seung-heon, born in 1976 in Seoul and the youngest out of the three, is one of the representative hallyu stars, well known for his roles in popular Korean television dramas such as “Autumn in My Heart” (2000) and “East of Eden” (2008).

The 35-year-old actor first started his career in 1995 as a model for fashion brand “Storm” and stepped into the world of acting in 1996. He became first known to viewers through staring in sitcom “The Three Guys and Three Girls” (1996).

Song has appeared in several films, situation comedies and TV dramas since 1996 and shot to stardom in one of the beloved TV dramas “Autumn in My Heart,” which was exported to countries in Asia and gained tremendous popularity among them.

The drama also made coactors Song Hye-gyo and Won Bin famous.

The hallyu star also had appearances in “Popcorn” (2000), “Summer Scent” (2003) and “My Princess” (2008).

As regards to films he starred in, Song made his film debut in the film “Calla” (1999) with celebrated actress Kim Hee-sun and has since appeared in such films as “Make It Big, Once Run” (2002), “Ice Rain” (2003), “Fate” (2008), “Ghost” (2010) and the 30-minute short film “Lucid Dreaming” (2011).

Song has won many outstanding awards — two at the “KBS Drama Awards,” three at the “MBC Drama Awards” including “Grand Prize,” and “Talent Division” at “17th Korean Culture Entertainment Awards.”

The award-winning actor exposed his musical talent by releasing an album in 2004 with the title track “I Love You.” In 2009, Song set up his own talent agency in Seoul, “StormS,” which manages a number of the already-famous stars such as Kim Jung-eun, Kim Min-jung and Jo Hyun-jae.

He was appointed as a goodwill ambassador by the Korea Foundation in November 2011. Earlier in the year, Song visited Vietnam, sharing his time and works with various agencies in the Southeast Asian nation.

During his one-year stint as ambassador for the foundation, which falls under the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade, the actor has and will take part in disseminating Korean contemporary culture overseas.

Song Seung-heon poses for the camera with children at an orphanage in Vietnam in January. / Courtesy of Korea Foundation

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-5-2012 12:33 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by katt at 16-5-2012 12:34

May 16, 2012

Actress Kim Hyo-jin attends a press event for her new film "The Taste of Money" in Seoul on Tuesday.
Source: chosunilbp

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 16-5-2012 03:25 PM | Show all posts
May 16, 2012

Hallyu star to be treated as a state guest in Iraq

Jeon Gwang-ryeol

Actor Jeon Gwang-ryeol has been invited to Iraq by the nation’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade, at the special request of First Lady Hero Ibrahim Ahmed who is a big fan of a drama of Jeon’s, “Heo Jun.”
Jeon will make his stately visit on June 12, and stay in the Middle Eastern nation for four days where he will attend various events.

“As well as meeting with the First Lady, he will attend signing events and possibly give a university lecture and visit a hosptial. Due to the surging popularity of ‘Heo Jun,’ in which Jeon played the role of a court physician, the hospital really wants Jeon to make a visit,” said a representative from Jeon’s agency.
As the Hallyu star is currently starring in the drama “Light and Shadow” the actor has asked permission from MBC for the four-day visit and will return as soon as possible on June 16.

There is great interest in Korean dramas in Iraq at the moment and especially the period drama “Heo Jun,” in which Jeon took part back in 1999-2000.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-5-2012 03:27 PM | Show all posts
May 16, 2012

Kwon Oh-joong to team up with Lee Joon-gi and Shin Min-a

Kwon Oh-joong

Actor Kwon Oh-joong is set to join Hallyu actors Lee Joon-gi and Shin Min-a on the upcoming drama “Arang and the Magistrate.”
“Kwon will play the character of a burly male servant to Lee’s character on the show,” said a representative from Kwon’s agency on May 14.

The drama is based on the Korean folklore of “Arang” which hails from the region of Milyang in Gyeongnam.

The plot revolves around a mischievous young ghost named Arang(played by Shin) who wants to reveal the curious circumstances surrounding her untimely death.  

Lee will play the role of Eun-oh, a district magistrate who has the unique gift of seeing dead people. Lee’s character is said to be searching for his missing mother. The show is set to begin airing sometime this July. Cranking will begin in mid-May.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-5-2012 03:30 PM | Show all posts
May 16, 2012

Actor Kwon Sang-woo is leaving on a jet plane, with Jackie Chan
By Carla Sunwoo

Kwon Sang-woo

Actor Kwon Sang-woo is preparing to be at the center of attention when he attends the Cannes Film Festival today to promote his upcoming film “Chinese Zodiac.”

According to Bel Actors Entertainment yesterday, Kwon will meet up with Jackie Chan - the director and star of the film - tomorrow in Beijing and travel to France on his private jet.

Chan’s aircraft has garnered much attention from curious fans and the public.

Previously, Chinese media revealed shots taken of the plane’s interior, which depicted a modest and no-frills design and layout.

After the news broke that Kwon will be traveling to Cannes with Chan, many netizens expressed their envy, with some even commenting that Chan was a “loyal friend.”

The international film festival runs from today until May 27 and invited attendees get to preview new films of all genres including documentaries from around the world.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-5-2012 12:59 PM | Show all posts
May 16, 2012

2PM's Taecyeon With Arm Injury
Source: KBS Global
Boys will be boys. 2PM's Taecyeon is learning the hard way that fun and games can lead to pain.

Taecyeon reportedly injured his humerus bone -- the bone stretching from one's shoulder to elbow -- while arm wrestling his fellow groupmates.

JYP Entertainment reported the news on the official homepage, "After finishing promotions in Japan on May 15th, Taecyeon injured his left humerus while arm wrestling with the other 2PM members. He went to the hospital right away late at night, where he received his diagnosis, inspection, and treatment in the emergency room. Today after his arrival in the afternoon, he's currently in the middle of getting a more detailed inspection at the hospital. According to the results from the hospital, it seems it's easier to injure or fracture bones while arm wrestling when one's arm muscles are big from working out.

There are similar cases that pop up every year at the hospital.

Taecyeon is undergoing all the necessary measures so we'll update you as more solid diagnosis becomes available."

For those waiting for Taecyeon's return, his schedule is pending on his doctor's final say.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 04:01 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.083546 second(s), 39 queries .