CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: The_Criteria

Here is one more deb. Was the injil written?

[Copy link]
Post time 6-9-2003 07:16 AM | Show all posts
OK, since you are in denial, I shall post it one more time, 1000 times if I have to cos I clearly win on this one.

3:3 He hath revealed unto thee (Muhammad) the Scripture with truth, confirming that which was (revealed) before it, even as He revealed the Torah and the Gospel. (pickthaL)

3:48 And He will teach him the Scripture and wisdom, and the Torah and the Gospel, (Pickthal)

3:65 O People of the Scripture! Why will ye argue about Abraham, when the Torah and the Gospel were not revealed till after him? Have ye then no sense?
(pickthal)

If there is no book, how can there be scripture? Why do you contradict Mo & allah? Yu mean mo and allah do not know what they are talking about?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

The_Criteria This user has been deleted
 Author| Post time 6-9-2003 07:20 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 2003-9-6 07:16 AM:
OK, since you are in denial, I shall post it one more time, 1000 times if I have to cos I clearly win on this one.

3:3 He hath revealed unto thee (Muhammad) the Scripture with truth, confirming  ...

I have answered these three verses TWICE ALREADY.  You are at a dead end deb.

Use magic Report

Post time 6-9-2003 07:25 AM | Show all posts
No you did not, yu just apply your own privatge definition to the word 'scripture'.
Your position is not supported by any other Muslim at all.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-9-2003 07:35 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 2003-9-6 07:25 AM:
No you did not, yu just apply your own privatge definition to the word 'scripture'.
Your position is not supported by any other Muslim at all.

my replies are there and they speak for themselves.  whoever is going to take it will, whoever won't, won't.  by the way deb, where is the gospel that jesus preached?  It seems as though if it was written i would be somewhere.  And likewise, not one NON MUSLIM has disagreed other than yourself.  Allah calls the Qur'an itself "scripture" (al kitaab) yet, we all know it was not written at the time of revelation.  Muslims do not have to support my argument because the evidence is clear.  :stp:

Use magic Report

Post time 6-9-2003 07:40 AM | Show all posts
Its in the 4 gospels in the Bible.
Where is the term 'gospel of Jesus' recorded anywhere?
If Mom did not see it fit to record anything during his time, why then do Muslims record?

Use magic Report

Josh40 This user has been deleted
Post time 6-9-2003 08:13 AM | Show all posts

skilful as a copy cat

Koran is just a copy cat of the Bible and added on like

drag-on hen 4 wives and more

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 6-9-2003 08:37 AM | Show all posts
Mo was Christian heretic. He married a Catholic and took heretical teachings from her relative. He then mixed other stuff fromJudaism and Sabean & his own imaginations and came up with his own religion to enhance his political control. All revelatuions, no matter how ridiculous came solely from him and favoured him.

Thats why Mo himself never took the trouble to compile his own so called divine revelations during his life time.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-9-2003 08:55 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 2003-9-6 07:40 AM:
Its in the 4 gospels in the Bible.
Where is the term 'gospel of Jesus' recorded anywhere?
If Mom did not see it fit to record anything during his time, why then do Muslims record?

(History of the Injeel by: Syed Abul 'Aala Muadoodi)
Jesus conveyed orally to the people the Bible that Allah (God) had originally revealed to him. His disciples, too, propagated it among the people by the spoken words in such a manner that they presented an admixture of their Prophet's life-story and the revealed verses of the Bible. None of this material was put into writing during the lifetime of Jesus (peace be upon him) or even in the period following him. It fell to the lot of the Christians whose vernacular was Greek to transform the oral traditions into writing. It must be borne in mind that Christ's native tongue was Syriac or Aramaic and his disciples, too, spoke the same language.

Most Greek-speaking authors heard these traditions in the Aramaic vernacular and committed them to writing in Greek. None of these writings is dated prior to the year 70 AD; there is not a single instance in these works where the author has cited an authority for an event or maxim attributed to Jesus in order that we might construct a chain of transmission. Furthermore, even their works have not survived. Thousands of Greek manuscripts of the New Testament were collected, but none of them is older than the 4th century AD; rather the origin of most of them does not go beyond the period intervening between the 11th and the 14th centuries. Some scattered fragments on papyrus found in Egypt claim no greater antiquity than the third century. Who translated the Bible from Greek into Latin and when did he do it, we cannot say.

In the 4th century AD, the Pope commissioned a review of the Latin translation. In the sixteenth century, this was discarded and a fresh translation from Greek into Latin was prepared. The four Bibles were more probably rendered into Syriac language from Greek in 200 AD, nevertheless, the oldest Syriac manuscript extant was written in the 4th century. A hand-written copy dating back to the 5th century AD, contains in most parts a different version.

Among the Arabic translations made from Syriac none is known to have been prepared before the 8th century AD It is a strange fact that about seventy different versions of the Bible were prepared, four of which were approved by the leaders of the Christian religion, while the rest were rejected by them. We have no information as to what were the grounds of their approval or rejection. However, can this material be credited with authenticity to any extent as regards the character and message (Gospel) of Jesus?

Deb: If Mom did not see it fit to record anything during his time, why then do Muslims record?

Because we see fit.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 6-9-2003 08:57 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 2003-9-6 08:37 AM:
Mo was Christian heretic. He married a Catholic and took heretical teachings from her relative. He then mixed other stuff fromJudaism and Sabean & his own imaginations and came up with his own reli ...

What catholic did he marry?  If you are referring to Khadija, she wasn't catholic and she was the first person after Muhammad to accept islam.

Use magic Report

Post time 6-9-2003 09:50 AM | Show all posts
Khatijah wasa Catholic but the Muslims will never tellyou. Mo had a Christian marriage, thast why he never dared have a secong wife while she was still alive. Bjut after she died, all hell broke loose.

Use magic Report

maran_2020 This user has been deleted
Post time 7-9-2003 03:13 AM | Show all posts
Hmmmm Debmey is claiming Bible  for his religion is create by human , pls refer below quote and anwser.

- My quote -Now I challenge u to write a book  that will attract a billion people.
- Debmey Anwser - The Bible has 2 billion adherents remember?

- My Quote - One more thing , I'm challenge u to rite book To proof normal human can create a powerful book . Not using other book

-Debmey anwser - Christainity 2 billion

Please go here for detail.
http://forum.cari.com.my/viewthr ... ghlight=&page=2

Injil is word of Allah , while bible is create or modify  by human as claim by Debmey. So does bible is valid while actualy it is create @ modify by human and not Allah.

Use magic Report

Post time 7-9-2003 04:26 AM | Show all posts
Wasn't Quran a written book too? so doesn't that mean Quran is manmade according to your logic? What proof is there that Quran is the word of God?

Use magic Report

Post time 7-9-2003 05:29 AM | Show all posts
LOL , Quran is word of Allah.It is so perfect and only God able to do it.  It goes with Injil. Bible is modification of Injil which is done by human to fool 2.2 bill ppl as claimed by u

By the way still waiting ur source for christian statistic population which claim by u 2.2 bill.

Use magic Report

Post time 7-9-2003 10:02 AM | Show all posts
LOL , Quran is word of Allah.It is so perfect and only God able to do it.

I think only a fool like allah will think the sun sets into muddy pool and ask Moses to refer to the injil that was not written yet.

It goes with Injil. Bible is modification of Injil which is done by human to fool 2.2 bill ppl as claimed by u

Where is this injil that you always talk about? Please show us one copy and I will convert to Islamimmediately and commit self mutilation.

peace

Use magic Report

Post time 10-9-2003 01:44 AM | Show all posts
Ur quote:
Where is this injil that you always talk about? Please show us one copy and I will convert to Islamimmediately and commit self mutilation.

No need to see the Injil which extint when stupid people modify to Bible. Just think y there is many version of bible which contradiction which each other.

Use magic Report

Post time 10-9-2003 08:14 AM | Show all posts
That means Muslims have no evidence for what you claim lah.

peace

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 10-9-2003 08:16 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 2003-9-10 08:14 AM:
That means Muslims have no evidence for what you claim lah.

peace

Did Jesus preached a gospel for four years?
Where is it?

The injil was not written, and you have yet to find a verse in the Qur'an that makes that claim.

Use magic Report

Post time 10-9-2003 08:18 AM | Show all posts
sura 3 remember?

where is teh evidnce for what Muslism claim?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-9-2003 08:24 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 2003-9-10 08:18 AM:
sura 3 remember?

where is teh evidnce for what Muslism claim?

Surah three says nothing about the Qur'an being written.  AT ALL.  My evidence for my claim is NO RELIGIOUS SCRIPTURE ON EARTH HAS A BOOK CALLED "The Gospel of Jesus".  It wasn't written.  Jewish tradition was oral trasmission.  It wasn't written until approximately 44 years.

Use magic Report

Post time 10-9-2003 07:31 PM | Show all posts
Ur Quote : That means Muslims have no evidence for what you claim lah.

So u agree that original bible from god  is extint , Duh , y u still using the fake bible.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

25-4-2024 07:41 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.108275 second(s), 42 queries .