CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: cef_admin2

THE DARK KNIGHT RISES Complimentary Pass is valid at all cinemas in Malaysia!

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2-7-2012 02:35 AM | Show all posts
I wish to watch THE DARK KNIGHT RISES , because of i am bayman fan since i was young.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 2-7-2012 02:42 AM | Show all posts
I wish to watch THE DARK KNIGHT RISES , because of .... (Maximum 30 letterings)

短短的预告已让我震撼无比,相信完整版一定更加好看,刺激,赞!

Use magic Report

Post time 2-7-2012 09:09 AM | Show all posts
我要赢取蝙蝠侠电影通行证,向蝙蝠侠学习如何除暴安良。

谢谢。

Use magic Report

Post time 2-7-2012 10:01 AM | Show all posts
I wish to watch THE DARK KNIGHT RISES , because of....
unlike other superheros movie, Batman is more toward plot and twist than just action and superpowers which are more of less the same.

Use magic Report

Post time 2-7-2012 10:04 AM | Show all posts
I wish to watch THE DARK KNIGHT RISES , because of the trailer made me so excited on how will the story goes. Batman story always attracts me since I was small . I think it is a worth watching movie and I want to watch what new things that hollywood has come out in this new batman movie.

Use magic Report

Post time 2-7-2012 10:09 AM | Show all posts
I wish to watch THE DARK KNIGHT RISES , because i hope there is a hero come out in malaysia like batman. help us fight those ppl who rasuah very much

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 2-7-2012 10:15 AM | Show all posts
I wish to watch THE DARK KNIGHT RISES , because of a marveled child hood idol that puts inspiration in the kid in me. This episode is a must to to complete the understanding of the vigilant hero.

Use magic Report

Post time 2-7-2012 10:26 AM | Show all posts
I wish to watch THE DARK KNIGHT RISES , because of .... (Maximum 30 letterings)

I always dream on being one of the richest person in cities, and fight the crime and bad elements with my own ability.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 2-7-2012 10:36 AM | Show all posts
I wish to watch THE DARK KNIGHT RISES , because of batman it self is my favorite superhero and this will be the most awesome movie of the year! Directed and Starring by talented Director and Superstar, who would miss it?

Use magic Report

Post time 2-7-2012 10:39 AM | Show all posts
I wish to watch THE DARK KNIGHT RISES , because of Christoper Nolan , he changed the concept of superhero movies, make it more humane and reflect on our community, i don't think any other superhero movies can do it except batman.

Use magic Report

Post time 2-7-2012 10:48 AM | Show all posts
I wish to watch THE DARK KNIGHT RISES , because of The Dark Knight is my best ever movie I ever see. Just see my siggy   . I can't wait to see THE DARK KNIGHT RISES to see the other superb magic touch from Christoper Nolan. I'm the fan of his movies, very very much like his movies like Inception, Batman Begins, Dark Knight and of course I will like THE DARK KNIGHT RISES

Use magic Report

Post time 2-7-2012 11:01 AM | Show all posts
I wish to watch THE DARK KNIGHT RISES , because of i never missed a single batman series! batman is one of my fav heroes!

Use magic Report

Post time 2-7-2012 11:20 AM | Show all posts
I wish to watch THE DARK KNIGHT RISES , because it's one of the best movie ever created in this industry, with it's darkest side, amazing effects and coolest actors, it's simply awesome and I just can't wait to watch it.

Use magic Report

Post time 2-7-2012 11:21 AM | Show all posts
I wish to watch THE DARK KNIGHT RISES , because of
there is always justice to be served in the movie, and I hoping for the same in the reality,lets fight.

Use magic Report

Post time 2-7-2012 12:20 PM | Show all posts
每当哥谭市发生罪案时,那道象征正义的蝙蝠影子会照映在黑暗的空中

Use magic Report

Post time 2-7-2012 12:35 PM | Show all posts
I wish to watch THE DARK KNIGHT RISES , because of the director Christopher Nolan is not only a learning ideal, but also a character who I have to beat in future. His method to end the trilogy? I'm interested.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 2-7-2012 01:10 PM | Show all posts
I wish to watch THE DARK KNIGHT RISES , because of i miss out to watch all the batman series last few years, wish to start loving it to this movie....from CARI....

Use magic Report

Post time 2-7-2012 01:14 PM | Show all posts
I wish to watch THE DARK KNIGHT RISES , because
not many movies worth watching nowadays, but this is one worth watching no matter how.

Use magic Report

Post time 2-7-2012 01:16 PM | Show all posts
I wish to watch THE DARK KNIGHT RISES , because of ....
there must be an end for every beginning , since i watched batman begin and TDK before , then sure I wont miss this !

Use magic Report

Post time 2-7-2012 01:28 PM | Show all posts
I wish to watch THE DARK KNIGHT RISES , because of ....
It is the most sophisticated batman series ever, can't be missed!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

28-3-2024 10:20 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.093293 second(s), 42 queries .