CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 15630|Reply: 105

Dear brother Truth, when you renounce Islam...

Close [Copy link]
Post time 9-9-2003 10:14 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
aren't you afraid that you will lose the economic handouts and subsidies accorded to you under the apartheid Malaysian constitution?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Builder This user has been deleted
Post time 9-9-2003 10:17 PM | Show all posts
Hmmmmmmmmmm...:cry:

Use magic Report

Post time 9-9-2003 10:38 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 9-9-2003 10:14 PM:
aren't you afraid that you will lose the economic handouts and subsidies accorded to you under the apartheid Malaysian constitution?

not sure yet but my identity card still hold my muslim name. wonderful name indeed I got. It means light and heaven.

As I mentioned, I will died as secret followers of Christ but in muslim cemetery.

What to do, everything by force.:agr:

Use magic Report

Post time 9-9-2003 10:40 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Builder at 9-9-2003 10:17 PM:
Hmmmmmmmmmm...:cry:

yes RC believer ? what can I do for U? is that insult or what? what is your RC believer doing now? still worshipping/or giving alms to idols of angels?:stp:

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 9-9-2003 11:02 PM | Show all posts
Why don't you counsel those imams and ustaz and tell them that sura 2:256 says there is no compulsion in religion. Why are they disobeying the teachings of Mo?

Anyway, you have seen the light and you wil go to heaven. Praise God! I am so happy for you.

Use magic Report

Builder This user has been deleted
Post time 9-9-2003 11:16 PM | Show all posts
Pernah pergi ke gereja RC kerrrrrrr?
Pernah berbincang dengan padre? Hang patut pergi, jgn pulak sampai di sana pi sembah patung2 yg ada kerana ingat mereka (catholik) berbuat demikian....

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 9-9-2003 11:46 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 9-9-2003 22:38:
not sure yet but my identity card still hold my muslim name. wonderful name indeed I got. It means light and heaven.

As I mentioned, I will died as secret followers of Christ but in muslim ceme ...

UR NAME IS NUR JANNAH?

Semoga Allah menunjukkan jalan yg benar...Dialah sebaik-baik pemberi penunjuk...Amin.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 9-9-2003 11:55 PM | Show all posts
Yes my fren, God has shined upon our bruder Truth and shown him the right way. Praise God!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

maran_2020 This user has been deleted
Post time 10-9-2003 01:29 AM | Show all posts
Congrat truth or perhaps condolonce to u truth .

Malangnya nasib anda , dulu anda penganut agama yang menyembah tuhan yang satu , sekarang anda menyembah tuhan yang terdiri dari 3 orang sebagaimana debmey say : God is three person.

Use magic Report

Post time 10-9-2003 12:48 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 9-9-2003 11:02 PM:
Why don't you counsel those imams and ustaz and tell them that sura 2:256 says there is no compulsion in religion. Why are they disobeying the teachings of Mo?

Anyway, you have seen the light a ...

cannot lah.....:cry:i hve try many method. going to syariah court is  waste of time because they ask to attend stupid counceseling.

each time i forward questions....they unable to answer my questions. some even feel doubth about their faith after i forward  many questions on islam.

what to do .....:cry:

Use magic Report

Post time 10-9-2003 12:50 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by maran_2020 at 10-9-2003 01:29 AM:
Congrat truth or perhaps condolonce to u truth .

Malangnya nasib anda , dulu anda penganut agama yang menyembah tuhan yang satu , sekarang anda menyembah tuhan yang terdiri dari 3 orang sebagaim ...

ini satu lagi ekor....tak faham lagi saya punya faith. adakah saya percaya 3 tuhan. bodoh punya orang.

Use magic Report

Post time 10-9-2003 12:57 PM | Show all posts
by Truth.8

As I mentioned, I will died as secret followers of Christ but in muslim cemetery.

What to do, everything by force.  

My heartfelt sorry for your condition.

Your name doesn't seems to match your situation though.

Use magic Report

Post time 10-9-2003 12:58 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Builder at 9-9-2003 11:16 PM:
Pernah pergi ke gereja RC kerrrrrrr?
Pernah berbincang dengan padre? Hang patut pergi, jgn pulak sampai di sana pi sembah patung2 yg ada kerana ingat mereka (catholik) berbuat demikian....

Pernah dan banyak kali. bermacam - macam patung dan gambar di gantung di gereja rc. Not my taste and not my believed.

As the Bible says " God is Spirit and true worshipper should worshiped HIM in truth and Spirit."

Ada juga patung Jesus yg rambut panjang (kononlah) di salib. Buat apa nak membuat patung ala2 jesus yg salib sedangkan dia sudah pun bangkit. Tak perlu lah patung2 ini. Ianya satu penghinaan kepada Tuhan. adakah batu, kayu, gambar di samakan dengan Tuhan.:stp: pakai otak le....ada brain tak:stp::re:

[ Last edited by Truth.8 on 10-9-2003 at 02:17 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 10-9-2003 12:59 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Sephiroth at 10-9-2003 12:57 PM:
by Truth.8

As I mentioned, I will died as secret followers of Christ  ...

i am just telling the meaning to the name.

Use magic Report

Post time 10-9-2003 01:16 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by UFWL at 9-9-2003 11:46 PM:
UR NAME IS NUR JANNAH?

Semoga Allah menunjukkan jalan yg benar...Dialah sebaik-baik pemberi penunjuk...Amin.

Nur is right but not Jannah. Are u Muslim? u don't even know the meaning  heaven in Islam? What is the meaning of  heaven? It start  with F

happy hunting.

Use magic Report

Post time 10-9-2003 01:19 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 9-9-2003 11:55 PM:
Yes my fren, God has shined upon our bruder Truth and shown him the right way. Praise God!

Yes, Praise the Lord for showing me the true path. I am more happy, confident and love all my enemies compare b4 being Muslim.

Even my Muslims tenant who stay with me,  I respect them and do not mind they pray or hang their koran verses. Because Christ says" Love your enemy" To me Muslims are not my enemy ...they just lost. Just like me once lost and now found the door of light. Its our duty to guide them and not to killed or hate them.

[ Last edited by Truth.8 on 10-9-2003 at 01:22 PM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 10-9-2003 01:57 PM | Show all posts
by Truth.8

Hmmm ... oh well.

Just wondering ... what will happen if you decided to ask the government to change your status and name as in your ID?

O_o ... Always thought you as a Guy till now.

Use magic Report

Post time 10-9-2003 02:16 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Sephiroth at 10-9-2003 01:57 PM:
by Truth.8

Hmmm ... oh well.

Just wondering ... what will happen if you decided to ask the government to change your status and name as  ...

nothing do about my statues. right i am still carrying muslim name. BTW, I am guy. Nur doesn't mean it for girl. Men also carry Nur. For example Nur Nikman, Mohd Nur, Nur Hafiz and etc.

p/s: are u a hindu ? what is your faith?

sometime back some image appear in my house. similar to those hindu symbol. Some of my Hindu friend says it Trimuti, OM and it also looks like Allah words as well.:re:

What u think of it?

will post that pics soon

Use magic Report

Post time 10-9-2003 02:29 PM | Show all posts
by Truth.8

nothing do about my statues. right i am still carrying muslim name. BTW, I am guy. Nur doesn't mean it for girl. Men also carry Nur. For example Nur Nikman, Mohd Nur, Nur Hafiz and etc.

Hmmm ... I guess that's true.

p/s: are u a hindu ? what is your faith?
:cool: Whatever you want me to be (just not Muslim)

sometime back some image appear in my house. similar to those hindu symbol. Some of my Hindu friend says it Trimuti, OM and it also looks like Allah words as well.

What u think of it?

What exactly did you meant by "APPEAR"? Like someone put it there without you knowing about it? Or it just rematerialized out of thin air?

Use magic Report

Post time 10-9-2003 03:01 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Sephiroth at 10-9-2003 02:29 PM:
by Truth.8

nothing do about my statues. right i am still carrying muslim name. BTW, I am guy. Nur doesn't mean it for girl. Men also carry Nur. For example Nur Nikman, Mohd Nur, Nur Hafiz an ...

nobody  put it there...it appear naturally....look  like made of clay/or sand. i  thought it might work of ants or some kind of insects.

Anyway, this is the pics appear in my house. What it is? Some of my Hindu friends warned me not to exposed this to anyone or to tell anyone.

so what u think of it?

[ Last edited by Truth.8 on 10-9-2003 at 03:04 PM ]

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

17-4-2024 05:27 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.068770 second(s), 46 queries .