CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Debmey

Dear brother Truth, when you renounce Islam...

Close [Copy link]
Post time 10-9-2003 03:10 PM | Show all posts
Looks like "Vel" to me ... "vel" is a spear.

The wide angle of that "Love" shape is the tip where the metal spearhead and the handle of the spear meets and the shape edge is where tip of the Spear supposed to be.

Your Hindu friend was right ... you were wise not to expose of this to your other Muslims friends. "Vel" happens to be sacred to Hindu Diety, Muruga (who happened to be Son of Lord Shiva, who happened to be Hindus' God ... you get the picture ;)) and I doubt your Muslim friend will take kindly of such "appearance" in your house.

I remember an artikel in one of those cheap Malay tabloid some time ago about a Malay lady get "possessed" near Batu Caves after she made riddicule of Hindus performing their ritual in Batu Caves some years back,

The best thing I ever come across was a Cross in rosemary chain buried in the bushes behind my house. I had a Christian "girl" friend then so I gave it to her.

Edited to add this.
On the other hand, it also looks like a "Trisulam" - another weapon also. It depends whether the edge of the three sharp edge meet and united in the tip or not. If it is join and united, then it is "Vel" and if it is not, then it is "trisulam". Oh yeah, trisulam is hold onto by Lord Shiva ... father of Muruga.

[ Last edited by Sephiroth on 10-9-2003 at 03:14 PM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 10-9-2003 03:49 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Sephiroth at 10-9-2003 03:10 PM:
Looks like "Vel" to me ... "vel" is a spear.

The wide angle of that "Love" shape is the tip where the metal spearhead and the handle of the spear meets and the shap ...

its also resemble like Allah .....but why my house:re:

some of my Hindu friends says.....nobody can do harm to me if such symbol appear.

anyway, i already removed it. ;)

Use magic Report

Post time 10-9-2003 04:13 PM | Show all posts
by Truth.8

its also resemble like Allah .....but why my house

No idea ... :stp:

some of my Hindu friends says.....nobody can do harm to me if such symbol appear.

Yup, they're right ... evil spirits and curses don't get near places that has such markings.

anyway, i already removed it.  

Can't say that's a good move ... anyway, this happened recently or a long time ago?

Use magic Report

Post time 10-9-2003 04:34 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Sephiroth at 10-9-2003 04:13 PM:
by Truth.8

its also resemble like Allah .....but why my house

No idea ... :stp:

Yup,  ...

i really can't remember when this symbol appear, probably year 1998. I did not take it seriously until 2001. I ask my friend about the symbol and they told it  is symbol of Hindu.

Anyway, to me Christ is my protector.

[ Last edited by Truth.8 on 10-9-2003 at 04:36 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 10-9-2003 04:40 PM | Show all posts
by Truth.8

i really can't remember when this symbol appear, probably year 1998. I did not take it seriously until 2001. I ask my friend about the symbol and they told it  is symbol of Hindu.

Anyway, to me Christ is my protector.

I persume that's the time when you are starting to have doubts about Islam?

Use magic Report

Post time 10-9-2003 07:19 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Sephiroth at 10-9-2003 04:40 PM:
by Truth.8

i really can't remember when this symbol appear, probably year 1998. I did not take it seriously until 2001. I ask my friend about the symbol and they told it  is symbol of Hindu. ...

yup, the time I accept Christ.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Renewal This user has been deleted
Post time 10-9-2003 08:03 PM | Show all posts
truth, did u read this, or u r one of the pannel there?
http://www.geocities.com/murtad_malaysia/apa.html

Use magic Report

Post time 10-9-2003 09:04 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Renewal at 10-9-2003 08:03 PM:
truth, did u read this, or u r one of the pannel there?
http://www.geocities.com/murtad_malaysia/apa.html

hve visited that site sometimes back. no, i am not a pannel there.;)

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 11-9-2003 12:15 AM | Show all posts
cannot lah.....i hve try many method. going to syariah court is  waste of time because they ask to attend stupid counceseling.

each time i forward questions....they unable to answer my questions. some even feel doubth about their faith after i forward  many questions on islam.

what to do .....

If I am you, I'll use it as an open platform to expose Islam and to preach to them and have fun doing it.

peace

Use magic Report

Post time 11-9-2003 10:11 AM | Show all posts
by Truth.8

Figures .... that makes perfect sense then.

Use magic Report

Post time 11-9-2003 10:14 AM | Show all posts
by Debmey

If I am you, I'll use it as an open platform to expose Islam and to preach to them and have fun doing it.

And what does that supposed to achieve?

And if they gang up on you and ask series of questions which you couldn't answer, it is not your name which drag through the mud but also Christianity as well. THINK before you do something.

Use magic Report

KENNKID This user has been deleted
Post time 11-9-2003 11:04 AM | Show all posts
Prove it to us that Twit was a Muslim...based on the things he has said so far, NOTHING, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, has shown or shows that he EVER WAS a Muslim.

[ Last edited by KENNKID on 11-9-2003 at 11:05 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 11-9-2003 11:50 AM | Show all posts
Kenkid is right, of course ... I assume Truth is telling the truth based on assumption that he is being truthful.

Up to Truth to prove his words.

Use magic Report

Post time 11-9-2003 12:08 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Sephiroth at 11-9-2003 10:11 AM:
by Truth.8

Figures .... that makes perfect sense then.

what u mean makes perfect senses:re:  pls share your view or opinion.

Use magic Report

Post time 11-9-2003 12:08 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Sephiroth at 11-9-2003 11:50 AM:
Kenkid is right, of course ... I assume Truth is telling the truth based on assumption that he is being truthful.

Up to Truth to prove his words.

Based on what he wants us to simply assume, is more apt. - just because of the word 'truth'.

Use magic Report

Post time 11-9-2003 12:11 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by KENNKID at 11-9-2003 11:04 AM:
Prove it to us that Twit was a Muslim...based on the things he has said so far, NOTHING, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, has shown or shows that he EVER WAS a Muslim.

[ Last ...

u always has the  doubt feeling ever since you join the forum. i know why u convert to Islam because u leave in full of doubth life.

I remember sometimes back u accused me being Debmey and trinity. Even I try to tell u that I am not Debmey and do not believed in trinity. Yet, u did not buy my stories. Now, u called me twit...Finally u agreed that I am twoness believer.

It up to u believed I am muslim or not...one thing for sure.......I am happy came out from satanic religion.

peace:2cool:

[ Last edited by Truth.8 on 11-9-2003 at 12:14 PM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 11-9-2003 12:18 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 11-9-2003 12:11 PM:
u always has the  doubt feeling ever since you join the forum. i know why u convert to Islam because u leave in full of doubth life.

I remember sometimes back u accused me being Debmey a ...

What a SUPERB piece of proof you have provided - it makes you a total liar.

Of course I assumed that you were a trinity believer like debmey - never heard of a pauline 'twit' before - anybody else in this forum or anywhere else ever heard of a pauline 'Twoity' before twit told us of his belief ???

Use magic Report

Post time 11-9-2003 12:52 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by KENNKID at 11-9-2003 12:18 PM:
What a SUPERB piece of proof you have provided - it makes you a total liar.

Of course I assumed that you were a trinity believer like debmey - never heard of a p ...

Calling me liar is guilt feeling of that person. Firstly, Muhammadan followers always behave such way because they could not accept the fact that Muhammadan teaching based on satanic religion but fashioned so smoothly, nicely, well planned systems and worst covering the head from toe. Thats is the satan tactic.

Poor u always living in guilt after accepting Islam.:stp:

Use magic Report

Post time 11-9-2003 12:54 PM | Show all posts
by Truth.8

what u mean makes perfect senses  pls share your view or opinion.

Oops ... forgot to write that part.

It makes perfect sense on why the sign appeared.

It appeared when you are in midst of confusing on what to believe. You have faith in God but had no faith in Islam (or Muhammad) so you must have been seeking help. I guess that sign was a "help".

You choose Chirstianity over Islam and didn't reject God (like some people could when they become Atheist). I guess you saw the sign to be the name of "Allah" because you were an ex Muslim and I saw it as Trisulam or Vel because you asked me to look at it in Hindus' point of view.

Make sense to you?

Use magic Report

Post time 11-9-2003 01:00 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Sephiroth at 11-9-2003 12:54 PM:
by Truth.8

what u mean makes perfect senses  pls share your view or opinion.

Oops ... forgot to write that part.

It makes perfect sense on why the sign appeared.

It appeare ...

whatever it is, I am more happy, well protected, peace after accepting Christ. I remember somewhere 1998, one of UIA student share his view on Islam. During that time we wrote each other normal mail because I am not well verse in Internet yet. Each time he defend Islam and I do the same. There was once a vision came and I told him about the vision. He was silent and since then he did not wrote to me anymore. I hope he has received the true light of Christ.

Are u doing deep research in Bible as well?

[ Last edited by Truth.8 on 11-9-2003 at 01:01 PM ]

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 03:12 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.276061 second(s), 42 queries .