CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Debmey

Dear brother Truth, when you renounce Islam...

Close [Copy link]
Post time 11-9-2003 01:55 PM | Show all posts
by Truth.8

whatever it is, I am more happy, well protected, peace after accepting Christ.

OK.

I remember somewhere 1998, one of UIA student share his view on Islam. During that time we wrote each other normal mail because I am not well verse in Internet yet. Each time he defend Islam and I do the same. There was once a vision came and I told him about the vision. He was silent and since then he did not wrote to me anymore. I hope he has received the true light of Christ.

what vision is that?

Are u doing deep research in Bible as well?

Nope ... why you ask?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

KENNKID This user has been deleted
Post time 11-9-2003 02:07 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 11-9-2003 12:52 PM:

Calling me liar is guilt feeling of that person. Firstly, Muhammadan followers always behave such way because they could not accept the fact that Muhammadan teaching based on satanic reli ...

You purposely call Muslims 'Muhammadan' out of spite - there is no such term.

The words that come out from your mouth >>> that comes from your heart, are themselves in truth inspired by satan.

Use magic Report

Post time 11-9-2003 02:13 PM | Show all posts
what vision is that?

Number of vision.

1). He (Muslim) claimed the men raiding camel in OT(Bible) is Muhammad. I was confused and trouble. I went go to bed and closed my eyes, came a vision  "3 wise men riding a camel heading to witsness Christ brith.

2)  He (Muslim) called me on Saturday. I observed Sabbath (Saturday) and he claimed Sabbath is cursed and etc. That momenth  the Bible page reversed backward all the sudden and came a verses ( can't remember which verses )  about anyone  who make mock about Sabbath will received punsihment.

I told him about it and he silent.

3) I saw a vision in year 1999 about a big  dragon hovering in tall building and killed many inocent  souls. Many was killed and some even hide  under drain (lokang) to protect from this dragon.

Wrote to Church of God in United States but they told me it is a nightmare. But those nightmare turn out to reality in 911.

still happening many vision but I rather keep it silent.

Nope ... why you ask?

just asking.

[ Last edited by Truth.8 on 11-9-2003 at 02:16 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 11-9-2003 02:20 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by KENNKID at 11-9-2003 02:07 PM:

The words that come out from your mouth >>> that comes from your hea ...

Then you purposely called Christians Paulian out of spite - there is no such term.

Of course u and muslims are Muhammadan followers because the People of the Book rejected Muhamamd. People of the Book (Chrisitian and Jews) are the only one believed in True God.

So, Muhammad is not part of true God calling. Thats comes to conclusion that u and muslims are muhammadan followers.

Use magic Report

Post time 11-9-2003 02:20 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by KENNKID at 11-9-2003 02:07 PM:

Then you purposely called Christians Paulian out of spite - there is no such term.

Of course u and muslims are Muhammadan followers because the People of the Book rejected Muhamamd. People of the Book (Chrisitian and Jews) are the only one believed in True God.

So, Muhammad is not part of true God calling. Thats comes to conclusion that u and muslims are muhammadan followers.

Use magic Report

Post time 11-9-2003 02:31 PM | Show all posts
by Truth.8

1). He (Muslim) claimed the men raiding camel in OT(Bible) is Muhammad. I was confused and trouble. I went go to bed and closed my eyes, came a vision  "3 wise men riding a camel heading to witsness Christ brith.

Lost me here ... What does the men riding camels to see Baby Jesus had anything to do with Muhammad doing his "lanun" business? :stp:

2)  He (Muslim) called me on Saturday. I observed Sabbath (Saturday) and he claimed Sabbath is cursed and etc. That momenth  the Bible page reversed backward all the sudden and came a verses ( can't remember which verses )  about anyone  who make mock about Sabbath will received punsihment.

I told him about it and he silent.

OK.

3) I saw a vision in year 1999 about a big  dragon hovering in tall building and killed many inocent  souls. Many was killed and some even hide  under drain (lokang) to protect from this dragon.

Wrote to Church of God in United States but they told me it is a nightmare. But those nightmare turn out to reality in 911.

OK.

still happening many vision but I rather keep it silent.

I can understand why ... it must be annoying when people look at you one kind or laugh at you when you tell them such things, right?

just asking.

OK.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 11-9-2003 03:31 PM | Show all posts
Lost me here ... What does the men riding camels to see Baby Jesus had anything to do with Muhammad doing his "lanun" business?

Thats is in Bible if u read "Three wise raiding a camel heading to witsness Christ birth"

I can understand why ... it must be annoying when people look at you one kind or laugh at you when you tell them such things, right?

Yup, they look at me lunatic but when some of the THINGS which I feel or has vision comes to reality(sometimes I told them about it)....they are silent. Anyway, I made up my mind to be silent even I am going have more vision or six sense.

Even Prophet Noh was look lunatic when he spoke to God directly when non of his friends or family can listen to God voice. When Prophet Noh warned his peoples to repent, they mocked and laughed at him. They view him as lunatic because building an ark in dry land. But everything came to reality and drowned them.

[ Last edited by Truth.8 on 11-9-2003 at 04:24 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 11-9-2003 04:24 PM | Show all posts
by Truth.8

Thats is in Bible if u read "Three wise raiding a camel heading to witsness Christ birth"

The three WISE men raided a camel? :eek: Doesn't seems to be a wise thing to do.

I thought it said three wise men rode on camels to go and see Jesus (after he was born, I believe) with gifts.

Yup, they look at u lunatic but when some of the THINGS which I feel or has vision comes to reality(sometimes I told them about it)....they are silent. Anyway, I made up my mind to be silent even I am going have more vision or six sense.  

Same here ... stopped telling people that I have seen things in my dreams. I just kept it to myself most of the time and now and then, throw hints at them for the conditions which they probably going to face. Up to them whether they want to take it or not.

Ever try reading other people's mind? Try it (if you capable of it) and you will see people running away from you as if you just grown a pair of horns, a long tail and a pair of bat wings

[Odd ... I just a deja vu that I had wrote this before. :stp:]

Even Prophet Noh was look lunatic when he spoke to God directly when non of his friends or family can listen to God voice. When Prophet Noh warned his peoples to repent, they mocked and laughed at him. They view him as lunatic because building an ark in dry land. But everything came to reality and drowned them.

OK.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 11-9-2003 06:21 PM | Show all posts
...AND I WAS A SUPERMAN...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 11-9-2003 07:13 PM | Show all posts
Yes, many former Muslism experienced superantutral touch from Christ. I rmemebered back in the late 80s, Benny Hin came to Singapore. A woman brought her Malay neighbours and the deaf young boy was healed by teh power of God. They came on stage and teh boy heared sound for teh first time but could not speak properly ebcause he has yet to learn how to pronounce words properly. His sister who was beside him could not stop crying when she saw this.

I have another ex-Muslim in my cell group who has daibetes and had to inject insulin everyday. He had doubt abt Jesus and prayed to Jesus, asking Jesus to heal him if He is truely God. He has not injected any insulin ever since that prayer.

Many Muslism will be touched if tehy seek God.

Use magic Report

Post time 11-9-2003 09:22 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 11-9-2003 07:13 PM:
Yes, many former Muslism experienced superantutral touch from Christ. I rmemebered back in the late 80s, Benny Hin came to Singapore. A woman brought her Malay neighbours and the deaf young boy was ...

Nothing is impossible for Christ followers. If u believed in Christ u are safe ....not only sickness but overall.

Amen

Use magic Report

Post time 11-9-2003 09:23 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by kyas at 11-9-2003 06:21 PM:
...AND I WAS A SUPERMAN...

Yup, u are supermen with Lucifer hovering around the earth and deceiving the humans.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 12-9-2003 12:17 AM | Show all posts
More than that, I myself have seen & experienced many miracles.
Too many to be narrated here. Praise God.

Debmey

Use magic Report

Post time 12-9-2003 10:46 AM | Show all posts
Ever try reading other people's mind? Try it (if you capable of it) and you will see people running away from you as if you just grown a pair of horns, a long tail and a pair of bat wings

I do not have to read people mind because I sense them either by looking at or without looking.

I also can sense u too but I just keep to myself. ;)

Use magic Report

KENNKID This user has been deleted
Post time 12-9-2003 11:13 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 11-9-2003 09:23 PM:

Yup, u are supermen with Lucifer hovering around the earth and deceiving the humans.

Whenever Twit or debmey mention the word 'Lucifer', I am tickled pink at their lack of knowledge, or rather no knowledge or their refusal to accept reality..heheh..

http://www.lds-mormon.com/lucifer.shtml

This is the reality about satan or Iblis, which will also show Twit & his cronies, whose followers they really are (see underlined) :

"Call to mind, when We commanded the angels: Submit to Adam, they all submitted, but Iblis did not; he refused and was arrogant, being already one of the disbelievers."

- Al Qur'an Chapter 2, Verse 35

"Allah questioned him: What prevented thee from submitting when I commanded thee? He retorted: I am better than he. Thou hast created me of fire while him hast Thou created of clay.

Allah said: In that case, depart hence. It behoves thee not to be arrogant here. Get out, thou art surely of those abased. Iblis pleaded: Grant me respite till the day when they shall be raised up.

Allah said: Thou art given respite.

Iblis said: Since Thou hast brought about my ruin, I will assuredly lie in wait for them on Thy straight path and will approach them fore and aft, and from right and left, and Thou wilt not find most of them grateful.

Allah said: Get out hence, despised and banished. Whoso of them shall follow thee should know that I will surely fill hell with you all."

- Chapter 7, Verse 13-19

[ Last edited by KENNKID on 12-9-2003 at 11:40 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 12-9-2003 11:35 AM | Show all posts
by Truth.8

I do not have to read people mind because I sense them either by looking at or without looking.

I can read them ... sometimes before their words comes out of their mouth, I will already know what they going to say. I guess it makes it easier for me to handle my work (with computer hardwares) when I dealt with people who knows the problem but don't know how to explain.

I also can sense u too but I just keep to myself.

Same here ... . Most of the time, I can sense other people's emotions in the message they send through their posting. Maybe that's why no one seems to able to match me here. :stp:

BTW ... you wouldn't happened to have a small black birthmark on the back of your hand, would you?:stp:

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 12-9-2003 12:12 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Sephiroth at 12-9-2003 11:35 AM:
by Truth.8

I can read them ... sometimes before their words comes out of their mouth,  ...

Yes, i hve mole/small circle dark brown in my right hand of palm. Why u ask? u can read palm? then i will scan 4 u and read mine.

Use magic Report

Post time 12-9-2003 12:20 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by KENNKID at 12-9-2003 11:13 AM:
Whenever Twit or debmey mention the word 'Lucifer', I am tickled pink at their lack of knowledge, or rather no knowledge or their refusal to accept reality..heheh..[/color ...

Who is allah?:stp::re:
Is same God of Jews ?

Who is Muhammad?
Why Jews did not accept him?
Why he got the message in hidden dark cave????
Why not in open space???

How sure he received that relevation from that cave???? or it just made stories???

Use magic Report

Post time 12-9-2003 12:34 PM | Show all posts
by Truth.8

Yes, i hve mole/small circle dark brown in my right hand of palm. Why u ask? u can read palm? then i will scan 4 u and read mine.  

Nope, just wondering only.

I have a small, black birthmark on the back of my hand (not the tapak tangan, the top side) and was wondering whether you have such marking also.

Don't ask me what it means though ... never bother to think about it but it is kind of cool because my namesake (Sephiroth of FF7) said to have a tattoo on his hand as well (which is one of the reason why I choose this nickname than anything else).

Use magic Report

Post time 12-9-2003 01:07 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Sephiroth at 12-9-2003 12:34 PM:
by Truth.8

Nope, just wondering only.

I have a s ...

i just check momenth ago, yes i hve dark brown round shape in my left hand (not palm). What is the meaning?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

25-4-2024 05:15 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.061532 second(s), 42 queries .