CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Debmey

Dear brother Truth, when you renounce Islam...

Close [Copy link]
Post time 15-9-2003 05:17 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by sonny~~ at 15-9-2003 10:31 AM:
3 blind mice
3 blind mice
c how they ran
c how they ran
they all ran after the farmers' wife
who cut off their tails with a carvin knife
d u ever c such a din in ur life
as 3 blind mice[/ ...

Sonny, can you please invite me to your birthday because I want to give u a big gift. want to know the gift? A big mirror.

I guess u got my point.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 15-9-2003 05:17 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Sephiroth at 15-9-2003 10:39 AM:
:re: A puppet and his poem ... :re:

he is a puppet and a pretender too.

Use magic Report

Post time 15-9-2003 07:22 PM | Show all posts
a bunch of idoits discusssion again..what more can i say

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 15-9-2003 11:27 PM | Show all posts
You must be jealous that bro Truth has the guts to escaped from Islam and gotten to know God in an intimate way.

peace

Use magic Report

Post time 15-9-2003 11:28 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by zuas at 15-9-2003 07:22 PM:

who ??? U. Of course it is u because feel guilty. Different nick again huh?

Use magic Report

Post time 16-9-2003 08:32 AM | Show all posts
by Truth.8

I have mole which is round dark brown in my right hand palm and dark brown circle mark in my left hand ( near uper hand/or near armpit).

So ???? why u ask?

Nope, that won't do.
I'm doing research on Reincarnation now and one of the site which I have visited stated that birthmarks in specific spots (like on the hands etc) could be product of pervious life's traumatic experience.

Example, if someone stab you through the chest in your pervious life, you could be born with a strange looking birthmark on your chest or some sort of phantom pains in that spot.

by zuas

No need to say anything, Get Lost. :re:

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 16-9-2003 11:37 AM | Show all posts
Reincarnation ??? It really exsit? BTW, i have mole at back of my body as well mole in my lower face ( dagu).

I remember sometimes back, my Hindu office mate did mentioned I was Princess (lady)  in my previous birth. Well ??? how true is that:re:

[ Last edited by Truth.8 on 16-9-2003 at 11:40 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 16-9-2003 12:21 PM | Show all posts
by Truth.8

Reincarnation ??? It really exsit?

I was looking for something concrete on Soul and Reincarnations since reading some Buddhist texts (from some websites) stating that belief in Soul is not supported in Buddhism. In another, Buddhists don't believe in Souls (this is not what Gautama mentioned, it is more toward an example of a King or someone stated a few hundred years after Gautama Buddha). I currently research some scientitic and logical ways to prove that Soul do exists.

Anyway, I found some interesting site on Reincarnation and Christianity. Take a look then :

http://a1.nu/christian/reincarnation.htm
http://members.tripod.com/daceg/1/biblerein.html
(Same site but more toward the topic at hand).

BTW, i have mole at back of my body as well mole in my lower face ( dagu).

Nope ... no idea what that meant. I'm looking for those in the hands most of the time.

I remember sometimes back, my Hindu office mate did mentioned I was Princess (lady)  in my previous birth. Well ??? how true is that

I don't know ... depends on you.
Sometimes, people can get glimpse of their past lives if they do things they did in their past lives like riding horses, singing etc.

Just Edited to add this site also :

http://www.comparativereligion.com/reincarnation.html

[ Last edited by Sephiroth on 16-9-2003 at 12:25 PM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 16-9-2003 12:31 PM | Show all posts
I had a fren who was a Buddhist. He said that the Chinese & Thai style Buddhism is a corrupt form of true Buddhism that still exists in Sri Lanka.
He said that Kuanyim was actually male but was feminised once it reached China.
He also eats beef because he thinks its illogical to avoid beef and eat ikan bilis.
what do you think abt my fren's views Seph?

Use magic Report

Post time 16-9-2003 12:48 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 2003-9-15 11:27 PM:
You must be jealous that bro Truth has the guts to escaped from Islam and gotten to know God in an intimate way.

peace

no way man..i got my own and he got his... in fact, this person, come out the closet please, be a gentleman..do not hide your true believe

Use magic Report

Post time 16-9-2003 12:50 PM | Show all posts
by Debmey

I had a fren who was a Buddhist. He said that the Chinese & Thai style Buddhism is a corrupt form of true Buddhism that still exists in Sri Lanka.

Your friend is true partially.

There is two main sect in Buddhism - Mahayana and Hirayana. Hirayana is what been followed in Sri Lanka and they (Hirayana followers) claims that their teaching is the one brought down by the original Sanghas (followers of Buddha) from Gautama Buddha himself.

Mahayana however is created from Hirayana (which means Lesser Wheel) because it is too stricted in term of practise and conduct for everyone to follow. Mahayana (Greater Wheel) was for everyone who want to live life in the normal world and at same time, be part of Buddhism. In order to do that, followers of Mahayana made Gautama Buddha into a God-like figure and added local rituals into the practise.

He said that Kuanyim was actually male but was feminised once it reached China. He also eats beef because he thinks its illogical to avoid beef and eat ikan bilis. what do you think abt my fren's views Seph?

I don't know about unable to avoid consume meat part but there is a few factors you need to look into.

1. Meat consumation must be allowed in countries where vegetable alone cannot support the society. Countries like Japan is such place.

2. Those who eat meat do attend to be more ... agressive than those who eat vegetable so that is a factor there. Maybe the logic behind this is the less agressive you are, the more chance you have to reach Enlightment.

3. I'm not sure why one cannot avoid Beef ... I don't like any meat other than sea food and chicken and I don't look forward to eating beef either. BTW do you know that SUGUS sweets have Beef gelatin inside?

BTW also, did you notice that most animals which is considered "clean" by religions are those who eat vegetables themselves. Not many religion allow you to eat animals which eat other animals.

As for Kuan Yi ... not exactly my favorite Goddess. I did remember her "feminism" status in some website I visited, but I forgot why "he" changed into a "she".

BTW, did you know that statues of Kuan Yi was a favorite among early Europeans and they love to put it in their Castle? They consider "her" to be the Virgin Mary (since Kuan Yi always features with a baby in her hand). I wonder what they could have said if they knew that She was a He. ;)

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-9-2003 01:02 PM | Show all posts
I read that a Hindu guy did some research on eating beef and found that the roots are not spiritual but practical. all these srestrictions started out in India long ago when dairy products are more prized than the meet. Over time, such preferences were spiritualised into the religion.
I heard from my Buddhist fren that the whole point abt not eating beef was because it was a beast of burden.

Anwyay, I also read soemwhere that the transfornmation of Kuanyim into a female deity has strong Catholic influence that filtered into China.

Use magic Report

Post time 16-9-2003 02:14 PM | Show all posts
by Debmey

I read that a Hindu guy did some research on eating beef and found that the roots are not spiritual but practical. all these srestrictions started out in India long ago when dairy products are more prized than the meet. Over time, such preferences were spiritualised into the religion.

No idea ... maybe true, maybe not. Cannot say anything which I'm not familiar with.

I heard from my Buddhist fren that the whole point abt not eating beef was because it was a beast of burden.

Beast of burden?
Either way, I'm not into meat much ... like I said before, only thing I eat is sea food and Chicken.

Anwyay, I also read soemwhere that the transfornmation of Kuanyim into a female deity has strong Catholic influence that filtered into China.

Again ... no idea as well. Cannot say something on things I'm not familiar with.

BTW Why did you ask all this?

Use magic Report

Post time 16-9-2003 02:40 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8 ... what do you think about the Reincarnation stuff I had posted here?

You still clinging to Islam's concept of a single life and single death (but "blasted" for eternity in heaven ) concept?

Use magic Report

Post time 16-9-2003 04:02 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Sephiroth at 16-9-2003 02:40 PM:
Truth.8 ... what do you think about the Reincarnation stuff I had posted here?

You still clinging to Islam's concept of a single life and single death (but "blasted" for eternity in he ...

As Christian, I should not believed in reincarnation. All of us will died and will arosed when Christ returned.

There is no such thing reincarnation in Christian believed.

Use magic Report

Post time 16-9-2003 04:50 PM | Show all posts
by Truth.8

As Christian, I should not believed in reincarnation. All of us will died and will arosed when Christ returned.

Mind asking why? any special reasons?

While you are at it, mind explaining to me about :

Matthew 17:9-13 and Matthew 11:7-15 - both seems to state that Elijah and John the Baptist were the same person.

Also John 9:2 &3.

And the below paragraph :

Malachi 1:2-3 and Romans 9:11-13 both state that God loved Jacob, but hate Esau even before they were born. If you do not believe in reincarnation, tell me how you can hate someone before that someone is born. A nonexistent thing cannot be loved or hated.

This is just some I qoute from that site I gave you before.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 16-9-2003 04:53 PM | Show all posts
What about you, Debmey? What's your opinion?

Use magic Report

Post time 16-9-2003 08:00 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Sephiroth at 16-9-2003 04:50 PM:
by Truth.8

why must confused ourselves with reincarnation? Right now seeking the true God. I have found it. Whether reincarnation exist or not thats is not important. Right now at this momenth we do good to others, love one another and worship the True God.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-9-2003 09:17 PM | Show all posts
There is no such thing as reincarnation. What we read abt reincarnated lamas can be explained by what we call familiar spirits. These demons are familiar the dead Dalai lamas and attached themselves to a new boy after the lama died.

However, there is eternal life. You can have eternal life through faith in God's grace.

Use magic Report

Post time 16-9-2003 10:04 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 16-9-2003 09:17 PM:
There is no such thing as reincarnation. What we read abt reincarnated lamas can be explained by what we call familiar spirits. These demons are familiar the dead Dalai lamas and attached themselve ...

yeah,  the devil come in many form to confused human mind. we should be alert all the time and be more focus at this present world rather concern about reincarnation matter.

The devil work is to confused human mind from the begining when God create Adam and Eve. When God told Adam and Eve not eat that fruit, the devil came in as serpernt and smartly manipulate Eve. This is what happening to present world so that we could take out the truth to devil world.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic
Dividen KWSP 2023 5.4% dan 5.5%
AbahmungDividen KWSP 2023 5.4% dan 5.5%
Views : 1718 Replies : 0
Emma Maembong mohon maaf, tersilap langkah 'voice note' Ruhainies isu Bella Astillah
YgBenarEmma Maembong mohon maaf, tersilap langk
Views : 7791 Replies : 115
Tragedi Helikopter Terhempas Diketawakan Warga Singapura
beggTragedi Helikopter Terhempas Diketawakan
Views : 17796 Replies : 113
Hanya cakap "apa khabar" sudah dapat kerja...  pempengaruh Imran Bard kata kita terlalu mengagung orang luar seperti Korea berbanding layanan mereka terhadap orang kita.Anda setuju?
YgBenarHanya cakap "apa khabar" sudah dapat ker
Views : 8980 Replies : 62
Mari Tepek Gif Picture V.7
tariMari Tepek Gif Picture V.7
Views : 54968 Replies : 2755
Belum masanya Malaysia laksana aturan waktu kerja fleksibel
ultra78Belum masanya Malaysia laksana aturan wa
Views : 6359 Replies : 25
Restoran Kantan Datin Isma
AngelFreakyAFRestoran Kantan Datin Isma
Views : 18022 Replies : 90
Elia Jejari Runcing
friedfishsoupElia Jejari Runcing
Views : 86188 Replies : 307
Lelaki 45 tahun ada lebih RM1 juta KWSP cetus inspirasi
ultra78Lelaki 45 tahun ada lebih RM1 juta KWSP
Views : 21722 Replies : 166
FATTAH FAZURA FATIMA bergandingan dalam drama HERO SEORANG CINDERELLA 2.0
FORUMCARIIIFATTAH FAZURA FATIMA bergandingan dalam
Views : 281866 Replies : 9530

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

25-4-2024 02:59 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.970961 second(s), 42 queries .