Register

ADVERTISEMENT

12Next
Return to list New
View: 6461|Reply: 32

SFE, what's this?

[Copy link]
Post time 11-9-2003 09:03 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
A message from the Health Corporation of Singapore: "Pig's bodies contain MANY TOXINS, WORMS and LATENT DISEASES".

Although some of these infestation are harboured in other animals, modern veterinarians say that pigs are far MORE PREDISPOSED to these illnesses than other animals. This could be because PIGS like to SCAVENGE and will eat ANY kind of food, INCLUDING dead insects, worms, rotting carcasses, excreta including their own, garbage, and other pigs.

INFLUENZA (flu) is one of the MOST famous illnesses which pigs share with humans. This illness is haboured in the LUNGS of pigs during the summer months and tends to affect pigs and human in the cooler months. Sausage contains bits of pigs' lungs, so those who EAT pork sausage tend to SUFFER MORE during EPIDEMICS of INFLUENZA.

Pig meat contains EXCESSIVE quantities of HISTAMINE and IMIDAZOLE compounds, which can lead to ITCHING and INFLAMMATION; GROWTH HORMONE which PROMOTES INFLAMMATION and growth; sulphur containing mesenchymal mucus which leads to SWELLING and deposits of MUCUS in tendons and cartilage, resulting in ATHRITIS, RHEUMATISM, etc. Sulphur helps cause FIRM human tendons and ligaments to be replaced by the pig's soft mesenchymal tissues, and degeneration of human cartiliage. Eating pork can also lead to GALLSTONES and OBESITY, probably due to its HIGH CHOLESTEROL and SATURATED FAT content.

The pig is the MAIN CARRIER of the TAENIE SOLIUM WORM, which is found in it flesh.

These tapeworms are found in human intestines with greater frequency in nations where pigs are eaten. This type of tapeworm can pass through the intestines and affect many other organs, and is incurable once it reaches beyond a certain stage. One in six people in the US and Canada has RICHINOSIS from eating trichina worms, which are found in pork. Many people have NO SYMPTOMS after having pork. When they do have any sickness in long term, they resemble symptoms of many other illnesses. These worms are NOT noticed during meat inspections.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 11-9-2003 09:18 PM | Show all posts
At last my message came true. Amen to God Words.

The Bible  never be wrong as Christ says " I did not come to abolised the Laws (OT) and Prophet"

Amen:2cool:

[ Last edited by Truth.8 on 11-9-2003 at 09:19 PM ]

Use magic Report

Josh40 This user has been deleted
Post time 11-9-2003 09:23 PM | Show all posts

Muslims worship PIG

Many billions have eaten pork for centuries.

all the wealth of the world had been created from this food.

Muslims just do not like people eat their idols.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 11-9-2003 09:26 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Josh40 at 2003-9-11 09:23 PM:
Many billions have eaten pork for centuries.

Jews don't eat pork. Bible OT says don't eat pork. Christians don't follow their own bible!

Here's what OT says:

Deuteronomy 14:8
The pig is also unclean; although it has a split hoof, it does not chew the cud. You are not to eat their meat or touch their carcasses.

Isaiah 66:17
"Those who consecrate and purify themselves to go into the gardens, following the one in the midst of those who eat the flesh of pigs and rats and other abominable things-they will meet their end together," declares the LORD .

Christians eat pork based on a statement made by Jesus which the Christians mis-interprete:

Matthew 15:11 What goes into a man's mouth does not make him 'unclean,' but what comes out of his mouth, that is what makes him 'unclean.' "

But Jesus has explained that what he was referring to was "eating with unwashed hands", not eating pork!!

16"Are you still so dull?" Jesus asked them. 17"Don't you see that whatever enters the mouth goes into the stomach and then out of the body? 18But the things that come out of the mouth come from the heart, and these make a man 'unclean.' 19For out of the heart come evil thoughts, murder, adultery, sexual immorality, theft, false testimony, slander. 20These are what make a man 'unclean'; but eating with unwashed hands does not make him 'unclean.' "

[ Last edited by amorist on 11-9-2003 at 09:46 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 12-9-2003 12:12 AM | Show all posts
The law has already been fulfilled my fren. We are not under the law anymore.
You can eat pork and it will not be sin.
Would you like to try my babi sambal? I know you malays like sambal, taste my babi sambal and I know you will surely agree its hala. It never fails to work.

peace

Use magic Report

Post time 12-9-2003 12:47 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by amorist at 11-9-2003 09:26 PM:
Jews don't eat pork. Bible OT says don't eat pork. Christians don't follow their own bible!

Here's what OT says:

Deuteronomy 14:8
The pig is also unclean; although it ha ...

eating unclean meat which stated in Bible does not mean Christians are unclean. God gaves this laws because HE want us to have healty life. All those unclean animals was created many reasons. We just have to used our brain to see which is good and which is not.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 12-9-2003 12:51 AM | Show all posts
Pigs are unclean and carry toxins? So are humans and cattle. So where do you draw the line? Where is it in the Qurabn that draws a logical line?

Use magic Report

maran_2020 This user has been deleted
Post time 12-9-2003 01:36 AM | Show all posts
So ur  Health Corporation of Singapore is issuing memo or article blindly. LOL , i believe they have found fact of science to proove it. Injil and Quran already warn us a long time ago.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 12-9-2003 04:37 AM | Show all posts

WHY ISLAM FORBIDS PORK?

WHY ISLAM FORBIDS PORK?

Food and drink have direct effect on our health. That is why Islam has prescribed regulations about our food and drink. It lays great emphasis on our physical as well as moral health, because both of these are equally important for a healthy society. The abstention from eating pork is one of the steps taken by Islam to practise hygiene and to attain purity of soul.

Islam, for the cultivation of inner faculties, insists upon the cleanliness of body and the purification of soul through Salaat (prayers) Zikr (remembrance of Allah) and other devotional duties. Islam teaches us how to attain the virtues and how to give up bad habits because both good and bad grow in the man according to his upbringing, education and environment.

A human being has natural desires: food, sleep and sex being the three primary ones. He has also natural emotions: sorrow, happiness, love, fear, disgust and avarice etc. Islam doesn't recommend the complete abrogation of these impulses but offers a method of controlling them through religious education and discipline.

The prohibition of eating pork in Islam is relevant in this context. There is a saying in English that "a man becomes what he eats." According to physicians and medical experts, pork is a harmful diet. Consumption of swine-flesh creates lowliness in character and destroys moral and spiritual faculties in a man.

Body & Soul
The life of a man is a compound of body and soul. Anything, which is harmful for the body, hurts the soul as well. Consumption of swine-flesh reduces the feeling of shame and as such the standard of modesty. Those nations, which consume pork habitually, have a low standard of morality with the result that virginity, chastity and bashfulness are becoming a thing of the past in Europe today. The number of unwed mothers is on the increase despite the use of pills and other contraceptives.

According to a report, 60 to 70% girls in Sweden become mothers before marriage. The formula of "skin to skin is no sin" is having its toll but there is hardly and feeling of shame and remorse over the end-result. Since the European nations have become addicted to wine and pork, sexual freedom with all its attendant evils has got ingrained in their culture. Consequently, homosexuality has been legalized by the British Parliament.

The Holy Qur'an has prohibited the swine-flesh, hence the Muslims would not dare touch it. The Bible has also forbidden swine-flesh, but Christians disregarded this order and started consuming it. The Europeans now proclaim that pork is a very powerful diet, rich in protein. Some of them further argue that since there is a great scarcity of food-stuffs in the world and swines are available in abundant quantity, they should be consumed in diet to overcome the food shortage. If this argument is true, why don't they use dog's meat as dogs too are available in plenty? The Europeans perhaps hate the mention of dog's meat in the same way as the Muslims shun pork.

Another wrong notion about swine-flesh is that its consumption lengthens life-span, although this is a pure myth and absurdity. On the contrary, people, who abstain from pork and liquor, have a longer span of life. The Muslims in Central Asia bear a testimony to this truth.

However, in the consumption of flesh Muslims are required to be selective and distinguish between Halaal (Lawful) and Haraam (Unlawful). This step leads automatically to the deeper understanding of the need for the cultivation of a pure human nature. As blood is virtually our life-stream and whatever we consume ultimately affects the blood system, it is, therefore, necessary to exercise choice in the selection of our food and drink as per the requirements of the Shariah.

There are certain foods and drinks specified by Allah, and His Messenger Prophet Muhammad (peace be on him) as forbidden. The prohibition of these foods and drinks is not by any means an arbitrary action or an unwarranted decree of Allah. It is the first and foremost a divine intervention in the best interest of man and for his own benefit.

The reasons behind the Divine intervention are numerous. They are of a nature intellectual and spiritual, moral and mental, physical and economic. And the sole purpose is to show man how to develop himself according to an upright course of life in order to be a healthy unit in the structure of the family, then of society and eventually of humanity at large.

Reliable medical doctors and social scientists are able to realize how those foods and drinks forbidden by Islam are harmful and destructive to the human spirit and morality as well as to the physique and moral fibre of man and to verify the benefits of Islamic legislations on the subjects.

The prohibition is based on the aim of the purification of one's nature, because food, when consumed, doesn't merely enter the stomach and intestines and become excreta. It is absorbed and metabolized into the system and circulated to all parts of the human body, including the brain, and this in no small way affects man's nature.

The pig is naturally lazy and indulgent in sex, it is dirty, greedy and gluttonous. It dislikes sunlight and lacks the spirit and will to "fight." It eats almost anything, be it human excreta or anything foul and unwholesome. Amongst all animal flesh, pork is the favoured cradle of harmful germs. Pork also serves as a carrier of diseases to mankind. It is for this reason that its flesh is not suitable for consumption.

Some people have argued that the "modern pig" reared in farms is given only clean foods, therefore, its flesh should be consumable. The answer is that you may feed the pig on clean, wholesome food, but you can't change its nature. It is still a pig. A pig is not a plant and you cannot change it by bud-grafting.

Medical Reports
Dr. E. Kazim. M.D. in his article "Medical aspects of forbidden foods in Islam" (July 1981 issue of Muslim Journal has described diseases carried or caused by the flesh of the swine. He writes:

The pig is a scavenger. It is an omnivorous animal. It eats everything. There are many disease carried from swine to man, particularly parasite infestations. Lately extensive research has been focused on senility-old age is characterized by hardening of inner lining of the blood vessels of the heart, brain etc. a process called atheroselerosis. When a clot forms, it results in coronary thrombosis or a heart attack, cerebral thrombosis or stroke.

Different dietary factors are responsible for atheroselerosis. Gross atheroma may be produced in rabbit by feeding it with cholesterol, but when you add lard (derived from hog fat) to the cholesterol, the incidence of atheroma is increased and thus you would produce coronary thrombosis, and myocardial infraction.

More in this website : http://www.jamiat.org.za/al-jamiat/ipork.html

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 12-9-2003 07:48 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 2003-9-12 12:12 AM:
The law has already been fulfilled my fren. We are not under the law anymore.

The trouble with you is that you interprete the bible according to your whims.

Here's what Jesus said:

Matthew 5:17
"Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.

Matthew 5:18
I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished.

Jesus said he did not come to abolish the law. He came to fulfil them. This means that Jesus would in no way be responsible for abolishing the law - either directly or through someone else.

Matt 5:18 makes this clear - the law will remain in force until heaven and earth disappear. The phrase "until everything is accomplished" refers to this first part of the verse - "until earth and heaven disappear".

You listen to Paul too much! You should listen to Jesus!!

The message that Jesus gave is very clear:

I have come to fulfill the law (Matt 5:17) and the law will remain in force until  the universe is destroyed (Matt 5:18)

The law says don't eat pork (Deut 14:8)

"It's OK to eat without washing your hands (Matt 15:11-20)

So, in effect, what Jesus said was:

"Don't ever break the law until doomsday. Eating pork is against the law. But it's ok to eat without washing your hands"

Clear enough?

And how come Singapore authorities are saying that pork is bad for you?

Use magic Report

Post time 12-9-2003 08:21 AM | Show all posts
We Christians let the Bible interpret itself. Jesus did fulfill the law to the dots and letters, thats why we don't need to follow the law anymore. Jesus said that it is not what yu eat that makes yu unclean but what comes out of your heart.

No sir, we don't follow rituals like Muslims do. God is not impressed with rituals.

As for anta, can you please tell me where does the Quran draw the line on unclean meat? Beef and prawns isn't exactly the cleanest meat you know?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 12-9-2003 10:05 AM | Show all posts
I guess SFE cannot answer. That's why he's not answering my questions!

Use magic Report

KENNKID This user has been deleted
Post time 12-9-2003 10:32 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 12-9-2003 08:21 AM:
We Christians let the Bible interpret itself. Jesus did fulfill the law to the dots and letters, thats why we don't need to follow the law anymore. Jesus said that it is not what yu eat that makes  ...

"We christians let the bible interpret itself" - how noble it sounds. BUT, in reality it is a meaningless statement. Just because Jesus fulfilled the law 'to the dots and letters', you don't need to fulfil the law anymore, meaning the law was for Jesus alone, not for those who follow him. How convenient. Explains why Jesus' true followers can be counted with the fingers (debmey and Twit excluded).

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 12-9-2003 10:48 AM | Show all posts
Either that, or SFE's heaven and earth have disappeared (Matt 5:18)

Use magic Report

Post time 12-9-2003 12:25 PM | Show all posts
I remember sometimes back in 1999 when a pastor says pork can be eaten. I ask him why not follow the Bible? He said  that we no longer under the law. Then I replied " Pork contain some kind of germs" we should avoid eating it. Yet, he argued about it.

The same year JE spread throughout the nations after arguing with me. I guess now he understood my message and God words.

Amen to that.

p/s: other animals are unclean for human consumation. Shrimp, crab, camel, hare and etc.

[ Last edited by Truth.8 on 12-9-2003 at 12:27 PM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 12-9-2003 03:30 PM | Show all posts
Truth:

Deut 14:10 But anything that does not have fins and scales you may not eat; for you it is unclean.

Crabs and prawns were denied to the Jews only as mentioned in Deut 14:10. The phrase "for you" explains this.

Similarly, in Lev 11:12 Anything living in the water that does not have fins and scales is to be detestable to you.

Notice the phrase "is to be detestable". In other words, Jews are commanded to treat them as detestable, but the bible does not say that they are detestable. Compare this with the next verse:

13 " 'These are the birds you are to detest and not eat because they are detestable: the eagle, the vulture, the black vulture..."

Notice that in this case the bible clearly states that these birds are detestable.

So, it is only the Jews that has been barred from eating seafood other than fish, just as the sabbath was given only to the Jews for their insolence.

The Quran makes this clear:

Quran 4.160:  "For the iniquity of the Jews We made unlawful for them certain foods good and wholesome which had been lawful for them; in that they hindered many from Allah's Way"

It is very clear that the Jews were punished by not being allowed to eat certain foods which are good. But pork has been forbidden from the beginning.

Where is your evidence that Abraham had to follow the sabbath??

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 12-9-2003 03:54 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by amorist at 12-9-2003 03:30 PM:
Truth:

Deut 14:10 But anything that does not have fins and scales you may not eat; for you it is unclean.

Crabs and prawns were denied to the Jews only as mentioned in D ...

u are just like rest of the Christians. always claimed that for Jews. Nothing is created for Jews its all for humans. God views Jews as like humans like us lah.  But they are chosen one and that doesn't mean that laws is apply to them alone.

Sabbath was created from beginning and all Prophet observed it. Including Moses right to Jesus. Unfortunately, the devil came and abolished it to replaced to Friday prayer. The devil choose  Muhammad who cannot read and write.

It was Muhamamd changed unclean meat like shrimp, camel, hare to clean meat.

At least the Bible  claimed that Pork, shrimp, camel , hare and etc is unclean. That抯 come to conclusion  that the Bible is not corrupted. In another hand , Koran is fully corrupted.

[ Last edited by Truth.8 on 12-9-2003 at 04:36 PM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 12-9-2003 04:02 PM | Show all posts

I have been waiting for it from you for a long time!

Use magic Report

Post time 12-9-2003 04:32 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by amorist at 12-9-2003 04:02 PM:

I have been waiting for it from you for a long time!

oh really???? did not I say b4 that if i show Prophet Abaraham observed Sabbath would u come out from friday prayer????.....and keep Sabbath?

tell me, what did Prophet Abraham observed b4 Muhammad came?sabbath, sunday or friday?

Use magic Report

Post time 12-9-2003 06:36 PM | Show all posts
Mark 7

6He replied, "Isaiah was right when he prophesied about you hypocrites; as it is written:
   " 'These people honor me with their lips,
       but their hearts are far from me.

7They worship me in vain;
       their teachings are but rules taught by men.'[2]

8You have let go of the commands of God and are holding on to the traditions of men."

14Again Jesus called the crowd to him and said, "Listen to me, everyone, and understand this.

15Nothing outside a man can make him 'unclean' by going into him. Rather, it is what comes out of a man that makes him 'unclean.' "

[6]

17After he had left the crowd and entered the house, his disciples asked him about this parable.

18"Are you so dull?" he asked. "Don't you see that nothing that enters a man from the outside can make him 'unclean'?

19For it doesn't go into his heart but into his stomach, and then out of his body.  (In saying this, Jesus declared all foods "clean.)

20He went on: "What comes out of a man is what makes him 'unclean.'

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 02:38 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.095407 second(s), 46 queries .