CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Fuzzman

What Soora 2:23 really says to SFE Talk?

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 9-10-2003 10:44 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by SFE talk at 2003-10-9 08:22 AM:
Come on, lets get on with the challenge. So where are the objective criteria? Who gets to be judge?

Don't worry for I'm not one to shirk from the likes of you. However you need to answer these questions first. If you don't, then I'm wasting my time with you.

1. This challenge you speak of I take to be only between me and you?

2. What is your precise defination of "objective criteria"?

3. The role of the "judge" that you speak of. Is it meant to judge you or the validity of the 2:23?

This time around bring on honest replies only. If you still stick to your boring one-liners, I take it that you do not have upon you the spirit of truth is standing up for what you believe.

ARI FUZMANN

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

SFE talk This user has been deleted
Post time 9-10-2003 10:52 AM | Show all posts
Objective criteria - try something that makes sense and can be objectively measured.

Role of the judges - to decide who wins the challenge, allah or SFE.

Playing with definitions? hahahahahahahha.................

No objective criteria, no judges, no valid challenge. Sura 2:23 remaisn unintelligible.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 9-10-2003 03:10 PM | Show all posts
1. This challenge you speak of I take to be only between me and you?
So where is the answer for this question?

2. What is your precise defination of "objective criteria"?
SFE Talk's answer : Objective criteria - try something that makes sense and can be objectively measured.
Fuzzman's response: Not a very clear defination by normal standards. Here's what an objective criteria should be taken to mean.

WHAT OBJECTIVE CRITERIA MEANS?

In the case of Objective.

Taken from The American Heritage

Use magic Report

Post time 9-10-2003 03:26 PM | Show all posts
You see, I knew it, you failed to come up with objective criteria for this challenge.

And you cannot tell us who gets to judge the competition.

No objective criteria, no judges, you don't have a valid challenge. Sura 2:23 reamisn unintelligible and the Quran remains a joke.

peace

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-10-2003 12:39 AM | Show all posts
SFE Talk: You see, I knew it, you failed to come up with objective criteria for this challenge.

Hahaha here's to looking at you fella! Your defination of a Objective Criteria doesn't even get close to a concised English Dictionary one.

This is what SFE Talk said about the qualities of a objective criteria :-

Objective criteria - try something that makes sense and can be objectively measured.

And this is the yardstick rule defination from a reputable source; being a dictionary that says the following for a true objective criteria. -
A standard or a test formulated on an observable phenomena; presented factually on which a decision can be made.

Seeing that you're getting all emotional by catapulting your distorted reasoning over your missionary ambitions, Fuzzman decides to rewrite the understanding of the objective criteria to fairly judge your state of mind that seems very much highly unstable. Here goes the second try for the meaning of a truthful objective criteria to which you do not use to persevere idealistic discipline.

The meaning of a objective criteria carefully worded to reflect SFE Talk's present state of an unstable mind when he doesn't have what it takes to take on Fuzzman. Here's goes the second try.

What is a Objective Criteria?
A standard or a test uninfluenced by emotions or personal prejudices that is formulated on an observable phenomena; presented factually on which a decision can be made.

That's right folks. SFE Talk is in emotional mode and cannot accept the real meaning of what a objective criteria should be taken to mean in the debate of the 2:23 because the objective criteria issue cooked up by SFE Talk actually reflects what the 2:23 actually is in every sense of the verse. Let's see the comparison folks!

Now in comparison of both the true meaning of the objective criteria and soora 2:23.
The soora in question -
Soora 2:23 :  And if you are in doubt as to that which We have revealed to Our servant, then produce a chapter like it and call on your witnesses besides Allah if you are truthful.

The meaning of - a objective criteria.
A standard or a test uninfluenced by emotions or personal prejudices that is formulated on an observable phenomena; presented factually on which a decision can be made.

MIraculous folks. Can you see the similiarities between the both ? The phrase objective criteria actually reflects the 2:23 as if the meaning of the phrase -objective criteria- is actually soora 2:23!

SFE Talk wrote: And you cannot tell us who gets to judge the competition.

To judge a competition between whom fella? And in what competition are you talking about fella? Come on fella be more precised in your wordings.
SFE Talk wrote: No objective criteria, no judges, you don't have a valid challenge. Sura 2:23 reamisn unintelligible and the Quran remains a joke.

There is no mention of a judge in 2:23. So there can't be the cause for a judge. There is a very clear cut objective criteria but you chose the infamous SFE Talk denial mode for it. Soora 2:23 remains unintelligible for you not for the sake of intelligibility but more so because you cannot make yourself intelligible in your counter argument over its truth and simplicity. And for that you will forever remain a joke here on forum. A realy big joke at that too! People are watching your responses in this thread and they sorta sum up the kind of intelligence that you have when your responses only make up for a few similiar words in the same paragraph.

Extra notes for SFE Talk:- Soora 2:23 is not a challenge but can be taken to be either a DIY Invitation or a  self-appraisal exercise to prove whether you have what it takes to show that Quran was the work of the slave of Allah named Mohammad and not from Allah HIMSELF.

ARI FUZZMAN

[ Last edited by Fuzzman on 10-10-2003 at 12:54 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 10-10-2003 09:54 AM | Show all posts
So after repeating yourself so much, where are the objective criteria for the challenge? I'm all ready.

cheers

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 10-10-2003 11:05 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by SFE talk at 2003-10-10 09:54 AM:
So after repeating yourself so much, where are the objective criteria for the challenge? I'm all ready. cheers

Hey, I'm all ready just like you too! Just game for your game. If only you'd stop playing dumb and show some balls instead of repeating your same kinda weak ass responses. Since you're so senile, I'll just put up again what a objective criteria really is.

What is a Objective Criteria?

The subject for a objective criteria - the soora 2:23.
And if you are in doubt as to that which We have revealed to Our servant, then produce a chapter like it and call on your witnesses besides Allah if you are truthful.

So how does a demanded objective criteria work with the 2:23? Check it out!

A standard or a test uninfluenced by emotions or personal prejudices that is formulated on an observable phenomena;
And if you are in doubt as to that which We have revealed to Our servant, then produce a chapter like it

presented factually on which a decision can be made.
and call on your witnesses besides Allah if you are truthful.

The 2:23 has the objective criteria you demanded, so stop repeating yourself like a gutless doubtor and get on with your challenge.

ARI FUZZMAN

[ Last edited by Fuzzman on 10-10-2003 at 01:06 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 10-10-2003 11:32 AM | Show all posts
Where is your objective criteria for the challenge? I'm still waiting.
No objective criteria, no judges, sura 2:23 is unintelligible.

peace

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 10-10-2003 01:03 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by SFE talk at 2003-10-10 11:32 AM:
Where is your objective criteria for the challenge? I'm still waiting.
No objective criteria, no judges, sura 2:23 is unintelligible. peace

Wait no more. My perception of the objective criteria for the 2:23 is this :
To create a chapter in similiarity to any chosen soora with the assistance of your helpers from your faith who are directly your witnesses if and when you are in doubt that the Quran was not from Allah but the creation of Prophet Mohammad.

That is my objective criteria as I perceive to be the most accurate for the 2:23. So what are you going to do about it? Are you brave enough to challenge Fuzzman with a more intelligent and intelligible answer this time? I'm still waiting for you to prove your claims in a more educated manner. Cheers.

ARI FUZZMAN

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-10-2003 11:15 PM | Show all posts
SFE Talk just can't prove nothing and dares not stand up to Fuzzman one on one. When Fuzzman steps on the pressure, SFE Talk just disappears back into the shadows of doubt from whence he came. I'm still waiting for SFE Talk to put up a challenge against me ; that's if he still has got any guts left in him to summon himself back in here.

ARI FUZZMAN

Use magic Report

Post time 10-10-2003 11:34 PM | Show all posts
Salam Fuzzman,

Did you notice something? Whenever you're online, SFE quickly logs out! I believe he really can't take this thread anymore. Keep on posting the good stuff Fuzzman. I really enjoy this thread very much.

Best regards.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 11-10-2003 09:50 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Baiduri Othman at 2003-10-10 11:34 PM:
Salam Fuzzman,
Did you notice something? Whenever you're online, SFE quickly logs out! I believe he really can't take this thread anymore. Keep on posting the good stuff Fuzzman. I really enjoy this thread very much

I'm happy to know that like asinah_dot_net, you too enjoy my ramblings. It's things like this that makes me work harder in the task of upholding the love for religion and Allah as our God, Mentor and the ultimate Father.

As for SFE Talk, I think I must have exorcised him off this thread with some pretty hard talk which was just too hot for him to handle. This proves with focus we can overcome. SFE Talk has yet to respond to my last post to him. Let's see if he has the answer for me or not. Salam to you my sister in Islam.

ARI FUZZMAN

Use magic Report

Post time 11-10-2003 10:21 AM | Show all posts
This proves with focus we can overcome.

I like that particular statement very much. That's really good for my coming assignments/reports. All I need is just some hard work, do some research, focus & lots of practice esp. when it comes to elaborate.   

Thanks Fuzzman. InsyaAllah, when I got the time, I would like to stay focus in our Religion Forum.

Have a nice weekend. Pls take good care.

Warmest Regards.

Use magic Report

Post time 11-10-2003 12:40 PM | Show all posts

Terfikir pulak

Hmmm terfikir dan nak tanya ya, members ke , guess ke, or even the moderators ...bila cakap tang Religion ni ..are you guys really sure you are fit to talk about this ? just wondering ...saje ..

Use magic Report

Post time 11-10-2003 12:43 PM | Show all posts
I only observe and administer the board, i don post replies....

Use magic Report

Post time 11-10-2003 12:50 PM | Show all posts

hmm

Hmmmm :eek:

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 11-10-2003 01:00 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Mia Sara Othman at 2003-10-11 12:40 PM:
Hmmm terfikir dan nak tanya ya, members ke , guess ke, or even the moderators ...bila cakap tang Religion ni ..are you guys really sure you are fit to talk about this ? just wondering ...saje ..

aha wondering is here...btw u kakak baiduri ka adik baiduri?

Use magic Report

Post time 11-10-2003 01:00 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Mia Sara Othman at 2003-10-11 12:40 PM:

My reply:-

Well, to me it's just a discussion as long as you know the limit & the boundaries. As for me, when I post replies, I'm just defending my religion and correcting the misconceptions. That's all. Of course, we got to do some research & do lots of reading before we reply.

Use magic Report

Post time 11-10-2003 01:13 PM | Show all posts

When I donno much ..

Sometimes ...it is best do the listening .if you donno much ..and this is what I dolah .yet from there you can at least observe more and gained more .. I dont dare to comment much coz frankly Im not  good enough to do so ... at least it was good & refreshin..keep it up ...Baiduri ...n the rest of u guys !

Hmmm I m not implying to u anyway .. wondering2

Use magic Report

Post time 11-10-2003 01:16 PM | Show all posts
Thanks for your comment sis Mia. Yes, it's better to read, listen & understand & also observe. Frankly speaking, I've little knowledge but can't help it when someone badmouths Islam.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

25-4-2024 03:10 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.074397 second(s), 42 queries .