CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Fuzzman

What Soora 2:23 really says to SFE Talk?

[Copy link]
Post time 11-10-2003 01:17 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Mia Sara Othman at 2003-10-11 01:13 PM:
Sometimes ...it is best do the listening .if you donno much ..and this is what I dolah .yet from there you can at least observe more and gained more .. I dont dare to comment much coz frankly Im no ...

errr:stp::stp: ok.. did i say u implying me?.. err :stp::stp: i just say i am here.. btw u r baiduri big sister or little sister or twins?..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 11-10-2003 01:26 PM | Show all posts
Yes Wondering, we're twins. It's good to have Mia here. I didn't expect her to post something in the Religion Forum.

Use magic Report

Post time 11-10-2003 01:29 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Baiduri Othman at 2003-10-11 01:26 PM:
Yes Wondering, we're twins. It's good to have Mia here. I didn't expect her to post something in the Religion Forum.

ooo so nice.. so whose the evil one?

Use magic Report

Post time 11-10-2003 01:33 PM | Show all posts
Well, in that case, I'm the bad girl but not evil Mr. Clown.

BTW, we're supposed to discuss here. Otherwise Fuzzman will not be happy with this b'coz this is his thread. Okay, I won't entertain you anymore. If you want to lepak, go somewhere else.

Byeeeee Mr. Clown!

Use magic Report

Post time 11-10-2003 01:36 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Baiduri Othman at 2003-10-11 01:33 PM:
Well, in that case, I'm the bad girl but not evil Mr. Clown.

BTW, we're supposed to discuss here. Otherwise Fuzzman will not be happy with this b'coz this is his thread. Okay, I won't entertain ...

okie bye ms clown

Use magic Report

Post time 11-10-2003 01:42 PM | Show all posts
nope...Baiduri is the nice & sweet gal ..Im a the one who is the evil here ... I visits most of the thread ... it just feels like respondin jer ... actually it is quite interesting ...u can at least seen a lot of us try to show that .."we know " but it is good yeah ..keep it up .

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 11-10-2003 01:43 PM | Show all posts

ops tak nak kacau dah ..keluar topic ni

ops ...tak nak kacau dah ..kuar topic ni ..sorry

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 11-10-2003 11:25 PM | Show all posts
Hey its' OK by me if you guys wanna chitter-chatter in this refreshing medley of small talk in any threads wherever as you are all my brothers and sisters in Islam; and I'm not forgetting that one brother I have in the form of a Unitarian Christian too! I think we can all afford some refreshing chit-chat while waiting for Mr SFE Talk the antagonistic anti-Moslem maestro who has mysteriously slittered away from my challenge to him. Maybe he knows what my end game strategy would be for him ; that would account for his fast exit.

So Mr SFE Talk, I know that you're into this post. Just want you to know that Allah has won over you fella. Sleep tight tonight fella but I'm sure you won't be counting sheep jumping your fence though. This time around it's gonna be a riot of question marks that will make the fence jump instead. What a sad legacy for your efforts here. Cheers!

ARI FUZZMAN

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 11-10-2003 11:39 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Fuzzman at 2003-10-11 11:25 PM:
So Mr SFE Talk, I know that you're into this post. Just want you to know that Allah has won over you fella. Sleep tight tonight fella but I'm sure you won't be counting sheep jumping your fence though. This time around it's gonna be a riot of question marks that will make the fence jump instead. What a sad legacy for your efforts here. Cheers!

won? hmm are you sure?.. Coz for i know Allah is almighty.. so He can never lose.. so that means if the is no lose there wont be win too right? hehehe

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 12-10-2003 09:57 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by wondering2 at 2003-10-11 11:39 PM:won? hmm are you sure?.. Coz for i know Allah is almighty.. so He can never lose.. so that means if the is no lose there wont be win too right? hehehe

Allah knows best. Allah who giveth will taketh when He wishes so. The issue of winning that was brought up by me was in response to SFE Talk who has this obsession of winning just about anything over everything. Even to this extent of wanting a challenge with Allah, as I've quoted SFE Talk from page three.
SFE Talk: Role of the judges - to decide who wins the challenge, allah or SFE.

Don't know whether SFE Talk was being too over-confident or just plain naive to think that he can take on Allah. So when he went into cardiac arrest smack into the end of page four and until now has not answered my challenge, I rightfully told him that he lost to Allah because that was his fervor. That very recalcitrant fervor has consumed him thus leading to his premature silence from my challenge.

ARI FUZZMAN

Use magic Report

Post time 12-10-2003 01:00 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Fuzzman at 2003-10-11 11:25 PM:
Hey its' OK by me if you guys wanna chitter-chatter in this refreshing medley of small talk in any threads wherever as you are all my brothers and sisters in Islam; and I'm n ...

My reply:-

Wondering2, there you go. Our forumners here are very sporty & friendly - they don't simply get unhappy & tell them off not to chat or ask the moderator to lock the thread. That happens in your LP Forum. Anyway, no hard feeling.

And to Fuzzman, thanks for understanding. Hopefully by chatting could bring this thread back to the top spot where we can get SFE's attention. Yeah, only for SFE's eyes.

Use magic Report

Post time 12-10-2003 10:14 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Baiduri Othman at 2003-10-12 01:00 PM:
My reply:-

Wondering2, there you go. Our forumners here are very sporty & friendly - they don't simply get unhappy & tell them off not to chat or ask the moderator to lock the thread. T ...

errmm emm ok..:stp:

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 13-10-2003 09:40 AM | Show all posts
Seems like SFE Talk is not only missing from this particular thread but also from all threads across the board. Maybe SFE Talk has gone on a spiritual meditation bout to clear all the riot of question marks that are jumping his fence every night when he sleeps!

ARI FUZZMAN

Use magic Report

SFE talk This user has been deleted
Post time 13-10-2003 10:21 AM | Show all posts
I am still waiting for the objective criteria and the judges.

Nothing fromFuzzman, he dare not even try. Hahahahahahahahaha..................

peace

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 13-10-2003 10:28 AM | Show all posts
So you're back finally! Care to respond to my chalenge to you in a educated manner?
Originally posted by SFE talk at 2003-10-10 11:32 AM:
Where is your objective criteria for the challenge? I'm still waiting.
No objective criteria, no judges, sura 2:23 is unintelligible. peace

Wait no more. My perception of the objective criteria for the 2:23 is this :
To create a chapter in similiarity to any chosen soora with the assistance of your helpers from your faith who are directly your witnesses if and when you are in doubt that the Quran was not from Allah but the creation of Prophet Mohammad.

That is my objective criteria as I perceive to be the most accurate for the 2:23. So what are you going to do about it? Are you brave enough to challenge Fuzzman with a more intelligent and intelligible answer this time? I'm still waiting for you to prove your claims in a more educated manner. Cheers.

SO WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO ABOUT IT?

ARI FUZZMAN

[ Last edited by Fuzzman on 13-10-2003 at 10:29 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 13-10-2003 10:36 AM | Show all posts
Similar? What are the criteria for similarity?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 13-10-2003 10:56 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by SFE talk at 2003-10-13 10:36 AM:
Similar? What are the criteria for similarity?

1. Similiarity in all aspects of the chosen soora.

2. In religious value without borrowing from the Bible or Quran that are pre-existent.

3. In historical value without borrowing from the Bible or Quran.  

4. In exact gematrical value of all the words found in your chosen soora without borrowing Arabic alphabet gematrical values as super imposition.

5.In exact gematrical values to the chosen soora if you cannot do so in Arabic.

6.And if you decide to use English as a choice of language, tell us the gematrical value of the English Alphabets can be assumed as A=1, B=2, C= 3...etc., if you choose to write it in English or any other language. Let us know these values when you are done. This will suffice as the criteria of similiarity.

Let me warn you that I know like the back of my hand the bullshit Answering Islam cut and pastes that you might be contemplated to use. If I smell so much as one sentence taken from the Answering Islam website, you will lose this challenge. Since you want to challenge Allah, you must have it in you to put up your own effort when you are in serious doubt over the 2:23. Cheers fella!

ARI FUZZMAN

[ Last edited by Fuzzman on 13-10-2003 at 11:04 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 13-10-2003 11:09 AM | Show all posts

Which sura, can I get to choose?

2. In religious value without borrowing from the Bible or Quran that are pre-existent.

How do you objectively decide which has religious value?

What exactly do you mean by historical value? and how does one jude so?

4. In exact gematrical value of all the words found in your chosen soora without borrowing Arabic alphabet gematrical values as super imposition.

What is gematrical value and what has Arabic got to do with this challenge?

5.In exact gematrical values to the chosen soora if you cannot do so in Arabic.

6.And if you decide to use English as a choice of language, tell us the gematrical value of the English Alphabets can be assumed as A=1, B=2, C= 3...etc., if you choose to write it in English or any other language. Let us know these values when you are done. This will suffice as the criteria of similiarity.

What value does such antics have? Does God need to resort to such antics?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 14-10-2003 11:42 PM | Show all posts

SFE Talk : Which sura, can I get to choose?
Read soora 2:23.

SFE Talk: How do you objectively decide which has religious value?
Here religious values is taken to mean that your created chapter should be solely based on religious matters and nothing else. This chapter however must not reflect existing narratives already found in the Quran as reflected in parts of the Bible.

SFE Talk: What exactly do you mean by historical value? and how does one jude so?
Your created chapter must have similiar elements of history; meaning that there must be qualities of historical events in your chapter as does the Bible and the Quran. You cannot do a write up without this important element but you cannot plagiate from the Quran.

SFE Talk: What is gematrical value and what has Arabic got to do with this challenge?
When the Quran was revealed, 14 centuries ago, the numbers known today did not exist. A universal system was used where the letters of the Arabic, Hebrew, Aramaic, and Greek alphabets were used as numerals. The number assigned to each letter is its "Gematrical Value." The numerical "Gematrical" values of the Arabic alphabet are shown in table below.

Since the Quran was brought forth in the Arabic script, therefore your created chapter should also bear similiarity to the total numbers found in the intended soora of your choice. This requirement is crucial because when the 2:23 asked for the doubtor to create  a "soora like it" it encompasses all aspects of the invitation, including the same number count too! Remember it is "soora like it" and not "soora of it". Very big difference going there fella!

SFE Talk: What value does such antics have? Does God need to resort to such antics?
Rest assured that Allah has no time for "antics". "Antics" only belong to disbelievers like you who stall for time by putting up comical responses in evasion of the invitation of the 2:23.

You saw the gematrical values of the Arabic alphabets above, so you must have yours that will match the total numbers of the alphabets in play used by you. Whatever you do, your chapter has to not only have meaning based on the same comparative ideals of the chosen soora, without actually borrowing from its values, but has to have incorporated in it religious and historical elements with the number sequencing in perfect number count harmony with the chosen soora of doubt.

So what is your gematrical code of choice? Is it as A=1, B=2, C= 3...etc.

ARI FUZZMAN

[ Last edited by Fuzzman on 14-10-2003 at 11:48 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 15-10-2003 12:22 AM | Show all posts
Read soora 2:23.

Sura 2:23 has been proven to be unintelligible. Even you admit it is not a valid challenge. Where is the historical vaue or any value in such a verse.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

23-4-2024 11:26 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.081123 second(s), 42 queries .