CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 7372|Reply: 10

Cantik!Bentuk heart pada alam semulajadi.

[Copy link]
Post time 9-8-2012 12:42 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

http://mediamalaya.com

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 9-8-2012 07:56 AM | Show all posts
gambar no4 tak semualjadi pasal nampak bekas bajakan trektor...

Use magic Report

Post time 9-8-2012 10:40 AM | Show all posts
yang last sekali macam apple

Use magic Report

Post time 9-8-2012 11:15 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 9-8-2012 11:43 AM | Show all posts
Wow pulau heart shape menarik

Use magic Report

Post time 9-8-2012 01:21 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 9-8-2012 08:39 PM | Show all posts
love....

Use magic Report

Post time 9-8-2012 10:02 PM | Show all posts
yg no.4 tu kalu tak silap ade sorang lelaki nie tanam pokok utk memperingati isteri dia..
then tengah2 dibuat btk LOVE..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 4-6-2014 11:17 AM | Show all posts
kalangmecek posted on 9-8-2012 10:02 PM
yg no.4 tu kalu tak silap ade sorang lelaki nie tanam pokok utk memperingati isteri dia..
then teng ...

Farmer creates heart-shaped meadow in memory of wife A devoted farmer created this touching heart-shaped meadow as a tribute to his   late wife - by planting thousands of oak trees. Dedicated Winston Howes, 70, spent a week planting each oak sapling after his   wife of 33 years Janet died suddenly 17 years ago.  
He laid out the fledgling trees in a six-acre field but left a perfect heart   shape in the middle - with the point facing in the direction of her   childhood home.

The labour of love has now blossomed into a mature meadow - a peaceful oasis   where Winston can sit and remember his wife of 33 years.  

His meadow cannot be seen from the road and has remained a family secret until   a hot air balloonist took this photograph from the air.  

Mr Howes said: "I came up with the idea of creating a heart in the   clearing of the field after Janet died.  

"I thought it was a great idea - it was a flash of inspiration - and I   planted several thousand oak trees.  
"Once it was completed we put seat in the field, overlooking the hill   near where she used to live. I sometimes go down there, just to sit and   think about things. It is a lovely and lasting tribute to her which will be   here for years."
Mr Howes, who owns an 112-acre farm near Wickwar, South Gloucestershire,   decided to seed housewife Janet's legacy after she died from heart failure   in 1995, aged 50.

The pair got married in nearby Stroud in 1962.  
He created with the wood using small oak trees next to his farmhouse in the   months after her death - marking out an acre-long heart with a large bushy   hedge.

The entrance to the secret heart is only accessible from a track leading up to   its tip.  
Mr Howes said: "We got people in especially to do it - there are several   thousand trees.

"We planted large oak trees around the edge of the heart then decided to   put a hedge around it too.  
"The heart points towards Wotton Hill, where Janet is from.

"We plant daffodils in the middle that come up in the spring - it looks   great. I go out there from time to time and sit in the seat I created.  
"I also flew over it myself about five years ago."

Mr Howes's memorial was shown in all its glory after keen hot air balloonist   Andy Collett, 42, from Wotton-Under-Edge, Glos., soared over the wood last   week.

The transport businessman could not believe his eyes when he discovered the   symbol of love hidden among the trees.  
He said: "I have my own balloon and am quite a regular flyer - but this   was the most amazing sight I have ever seen from the sky.  
"It was a perfect heart hidden away from view - you would not know it was   there.  
"You can just imagine the love story."

Use magic Report

Post time 4-6-2014 11:26 AM | Show all posts
Cantiknya......

Use magic Report

Post time 4-6-2014 03:46 PM | Show all posts
cantek ............

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

30-4-2024 09:39 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.131536 second(s), 40 queries .