Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: dauswq

[MBC] I Miss You - Micky Yoochun, Yoon Eun-Hye, Yoo Seung Ho

Close [Copy link]
Post time 17-12-2012 05:55 PM | Show all posts
Kan dah kata dah....

JYJ’s Park Yoo Chun: “Missing You will not conclude with a happy ending”

Actor Park Yoo Chun recently said that his TV series will not conclude with a happy ending.
On December 17, Park attended a press conference for MBC’s Wednesday-Thursday series Missing You and talked about an ending for the series.
Park said, “I think many people are wondering about an ending. Since there are foreshadows in the series, I don’t think it will conclude with a happy ending.”
“I’ve talked about an ending with the production crew and they said that it will be hard to conclude with a happy ending. But we can’t be so sure about it.”
Park also talked about variety shows. He said, “I haven’t been appearing on variety shows for a long time. I think the last time I appeared on a variety show was in 2008.”
Park said that he wants to appear on The Law of the Jungle because he likes experiencing new things. He said, “I want to sleep in a tent in the back country. I think it will be fun to be beaten by mosquito.”
The series is a classical melodrama about a man and woman who have wounded hearts from their first love. Besides Park, Yoon Eun Hye and Yoo Seung Ho appear on the series.
Park plays the role of a detective named Han Jung Woo, who still misses his first love. The series airs every Thursday and Wednesday at 9:55 p.m.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 17-12-2012 05:56 PM | Show all posts
carold posted on 17-12-2012 02:56 PM
watak ahjumma ni tak ada pun tak apa..
ada lebih baik dikembangkan watak Eunjoo or stepmother J ...

betol2.. watak eun joo kurang bekembang
walhal bapak dia dah free2 je mati kejar seo yeon nih
fokus jela kat masalah famili dernag tu
tetiba muncul ajumma cleaner takde kaitan ni
mak tiri jong woon tu pon tak clear karakter dia
memula masa muda nampak mcm jahat je
tp da tua mcm biasa jek takde apa

Use magic Report

Post time 17-12-2012 05:57 PM | Show all posts
purpler posted on 17-12-2012 05:55 PM
Kan dah kata dah....

JYJ’s Park Yoo Chun: “Missing You will not conclude with a happy endin ...

ayyyoooo takotnye nak tgk nanti...dr fes episod sodih memanjang

Use magic Report

Post time 18-12-2012 09:03 AM | Show all posts
purpler posted on 17-12-2012 05:55 PM
Kan dah kata dah....

JYJ’s Park Yoo Chun: “Missing You will not conclude with a happy endin ...

ohh apakah....mmg akan sedih smpai ke abes la nie...
bertabahla wahai  mytears

Use magic Report

Post time 18-12-2012 09:06 AM | Show all posts
wow crab?? sedappnya..nak chilli crab bleh x??...

Park Yoo Chun says, “Let’s get some crabs if viewer ratings reach 20%”

Recently, JYJ’s Park Yoo Chun has come up with an unexpected remark.
At the press conference of MBC’s Wednesday-Thursday drama series I Miss You which was held on December 17 at Yangjoo Culture Center in Gyeonggi-do, the actor made a public promise that if the series attract more than 20% of the total viewing audience, he will pay for some nice dishes of crabs from Yeongdeok province.
He inspired laughter as he said, “When the series closes, it will be a perfect time to taste crabs from Yeongdeok. If the viewer ratings go over 20%, I want to reward myself and the staff with some great dishes of Yeongdeok crabs.
“Well, it’s not a public promise I make, but more likely something I want to have for myself. If we make a fair achievement in terms of viewer ratings, I will donate some citrons and rice to to our unfortunate neighbors under the title of I Miss You.
In the meantime, I Miss You is about a love story of a couple who live on with a heartbreaking memory of their first love at the age of 15. The main cast includes Park Yoo Chun, Yoon Eun Hye, and Yoo Seung Ho.
Park plays the police officer Han Jung Woo, who never seems to be able to erase his first love Lee Soo Yeon (played by Yoon Eun Hye) from his life. The series airs every Wednesday and Thursday at 9:55 p.m

source: TV Report

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 18-12-2012 09:15 AM | Show all posts
mgkn jgk so yeon boleh jd pembunuh, tp pastu harry yg cuci semua cap jari die..

klu tak kerana ahjumma muncul sblmnya, it could be a perfect crime wlpn ade kamera yg tunjuk so yeon pernah dtg...

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 18-12-2012 09:16 AM | Show all posts
Yoo Seung Ho Apologizes After Praising Himself as “CG Man”                                                                                                                      

At the press conference of MBC “I Miss You,” Yoo Seung Ho picked his flawless looks as the number one contributor to the drama’s popularity. When asked, “What do you think the secret of ‘I Miss You’ in being the most watched drama in its time slot?” Yoo Seung Ho quickly responded, “Because I’m a CG man,” and apologized even more quickly, “I think that comment was a mistake.”
Recently, Yoo Seung Ho garnered much attention with the title “CG Man.” Netizens came up with the term “CG Man” to praise Yoo Seung Ho’s unrealistically good looks and flawless skin shown in “I Miss You.” Although Yoo Seung Ho was quick to apologize for his self-praising comment, netizens seem to not mind it. Netizens commented, “Seung Ho, you are a CG man. No need to apologize,” and “Yoo Seung Ho’s quick apology about his CG man comment, was that necessary?”

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 18-12-2012 09:18 AM | Show all posts
2nd heroin tu mcm tak de role dlm citer ni...jd biawak hidup jek & tak pun jd rival kpd so yeon..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 18-12-2012 09:23 AM | Show all posts
                                        Yoon Eun Hye Feels Guilty Romancing Yoo Seung Ho in “I Miss You”                                                                                                                                                       

Yoon Eun Hye confessed that she felt guilty acting playing a couple with Yoo Seung Ho, who is nine years her junior. During the press conference for MBC’s “I Miss You,” the actors got together for the press to answer their questions.
During the event, Yoon Eun Hye shared talked about working with Yoo Seung Ho. She shared, “I haven’t really thought of how young Seung Ho was because he’s such a good actor.” The actress continued, “However, when I saw photos of us together at an awards ceremony, I felt like I was doing something wrong,” causing people at the event to chuckle. The photos she was referring to were screenshots of the two actors at the KBS Drama Awards in 2006. While Yoon Eun Hye looks lovely as ever, netizens were especially astounded to how young Yoo Seung Ho was. Yoon Eun Hye added, “But if you were just looking at acting, it didn’t really cross my mind that Seung Ho was much younger.”

Meanwhile,  “I Miss You,” which also stars Park Yoo Chun of JYJ, has been the leader of Wednesday/Thursday night drama ratings race, having recorded 11.6% with its latest episode. In the series, Park Yoo Chun plays Han Jung Woo, a homicide detective with a pleasant personality. He holds a painful memory of his first love and his regret of not being able to protect her locked deep inside his heart. Yoon Eun Hye plays Lee Soo Yeon, Han Jung Woo’s first love and the daughter of a murderer. The two fell in love at the tender age of fifteen but had their love snatched away from them. They continue to live their lives, keeping their broken hearts and true feelings hidden.Yoo Seung Ho will rival Park Yoo Chun for Yoon Eun Hye’s affections as the cold-hearted Kang Hyung Joon. He’s described as a man of vengeance behind his gentle demeanor.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 18-12-2012 09:25 AM | Show all posts
                                        Yoo Seung Ho Names Yoon Eun Hye as the Best Co-Star He’s Ever Worked With                                                                                                                                                        hotshotlover30                                                                                                                        December 17, 2012                                                                                                                                 5 Comments                                                                       

Yoo Seung Ho recently name Yoon Eun Hye as the best actress he has worked with in his career. Earlier today, the cast of MBC’s “I Miss You” met with the press for a short Q&A session.
During the event, one reporter asked Yoo Seung Ho who he enjoyed working with the most out of all the actors he has worked with. He replied, “I enjoyed working with Eun Hye nuna the most. She’s very easy-going, and we work well together.”
Yoo Seung Ho also revealed his thoughts about his character in the series. He started, “Unlike before, I have a part as an adult character, and he’s such a complex character. His personality changes completely depending on who he’s with. Out of al the dramas I’ve done before, this Hyung Joon character was one of the hardest to understand.”
In related news, Yoon Eun Hye also confessed that she felt slightly guilty romancing a much younger Yoo Seung Ho in the series.

Meanwhile,  “I Miss You,” which also stars Park Yoo Chun of JYJ, has been the leader of Wednesday/Thursday night drama ratings race, having recorded 11.6% with its latest episode. In the series, Park Yoo Chun plays Han Jung Woo, a homicide detective with a pleasant personality. He holds a painful memory of his first love and his regret of not being able to protect her locked deep inside his heart. Yoon Eun Hye plays Lee Soo Yeon, Han Jung Woo’s first love and the daughter of a murderer. The two fell in love at the tender age of fifteen but had their love snatched away from them. They continue to live their lives, keeping their broken hearts and true feelings hidden.Yoo Seung Ho will rival Park Yoo Chun for Yoon Eun Hye’s affections as the cold-hearted Kang Hyung Joon. He’s described as a man of vengeance behind his gentle demeanor.

Use magic Report

Post time 18-12-2012 11:16 AM | Show all posts
great acting by Actor Park..
harap rating boleh cecah 20 dan ke atas..dapatla kita tgk pic YC/YEH and krews bercuti kat Jeju..hehehe

harap-harap sad ending hanya pov YC jer...harap writer dapat memberikan harapan kepada penonton dgn ending yg positif dan happy..

Use magic Report

Post time 18-12-2012 11:30 AM | Show all posts
fazy posted on 18-12-2012 11:16 AM
great acting by Actor Park..
harap rating boleh cecah 20 dan ke atas..dapatla kita tgk pic ...

bayangkan dorg gi bercuti kt pantai and YEH pakai bikini
msti YC merembes tgk sheols  

Use magic Report

Post time 18-12-2012 11:36 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 18-12-2012 11:38 AM | Show all posts
dauswq posted on 18-12-2012 09:18 AM
2nd heroin tu mcm tak de role dlm citer ni...jd biawak hidup jek & tak pun jd rival kpd so yeon..:lo ...

2nd heroin 2 eunjoo kah daus??? jarang benor kuar dia
rasa cm mak sooyeon lak yg 2nd heroin nya....

Use magic Report

Post time 18-12-2012 11:41 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 18-12-2012 11:49 AM | Show all posts
MINNIElove posted on 18-12-2012 11:30 AM
bayangkan dorg gi bercuti kt pantai and YEH pakai bikini
msti YC merembes tgk sheols

yup..tul tu..
dah ler YEH ni kategori 'sexy'..mau merembes-rembes...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 18-12-2012 11:58 AM | Show all posts
fazy posted on 18-12-2012 11:49 AM
yup..tul tu..
dah ler YEH ni kategori 'sexy'..mau merembes-rembes...

iols pernah tgk gmbr photoshoot YEH..
omg...  sgt seksi dan menggoda + body sheols mengancam
kalo iols la lelaki dan ade kt tmpt YC dh lame iols ngorat YEH.
muke comel, body seksi, pandai masak

Use magic Report

Post time 18-12-2012 12:05 PM | Show all posts
MINNIElove posted on 18-12-2012 11:58 AM
iols pernah tgk gmbr photoshoot YEH..
omg...  sgt seksi dan menggoda + body sheols mengan ...

a'ah..kat soompi ada fans yeh tunjuk fs yeh yg sexy mexi n menggoda habis..leleh beb..

kita yg pompuan tgk dh omg, apatah lagi laki..kalau YC ngan YEH kapel in real, rasanya fans suker jerr kot...

sama-sama kaya, baik hati, suka berderma, ramai peminat, cantik n handsome..mmg balance lah...

Use magic Report

Post time 18-12-2012 12:19 PM | Show all posts
fazy posted on 18-12-2012 12:05 PM
a'ah..kat soompi ada fans yeh tunjuk fs yeh yg sexy mexi n menggoda habis..leleh beb..

kita y ...

tau xpe..  seksiiiiiii
sblm ni xde le minat sgt2 dgn YEH, tp lps MY ni rase sheols sgt la gorgeous
iols ok je kalo YC couple dgn YEH..
bagai pinang dibelah dua

Use magic Report

Post time 18-12-2012 12:35 PM | Show all posts
MINNIElove posted on 18-12-2012 12:19 PM
tau xpe..  seksiiiiiii
sblm ni xde le minat sgt2 dgn YEH, tp lps MY ni rase sheols sgt la gorgeou ...

minat gitu-gitu jer kat yeh..tp takder la tgk semua drama dia...
kalau YC/YEH kapel, akak ok jer...

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

6-5-2024 01:22 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.089921 second(s), 42 queries .