Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Return to list New
Author: penggali

[Formula 1] Senarai Pelumba untuk musim 2013

[Copy link]
Post time 27-12-2012 03:13 PM | Show all posts
team kecik kecik ni abis dimakan FIA...3thn akan datang maybe team bilis ni akan keluar dari F1

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 28-12-2012 09:39 AM | Show all posts
pakcik schumy dah bersara..takde dah nak masuk F1 lagi

Use magic Report

Post time 28-12-2012 09:40 AM | Show all posts
akughi posted on 27-12-2012 03:13 PM
team kecik kecik ni abis dimakan FIA...3thn akan datang maybe team bilis ni akan keluar dari F1

aku harap lebih lama lagi..

Use magic Report

Post time 28-12-2012 10:07 AM | Show all posts
weta_studio posted on 28-12-2012 09:40 AM
aku harap lebih lama lagi..

kalo tgk dari segi kewangan..aku rase 2 atau 3thn je lagi depa boleh bertahan

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-1-2013 09:02 PM | Show all posts
Disebabkan masalah kos operasi pasukan yang semakin meningkat; pasukan Marussia hari ini mengumumkan mereka terpaksa menamatkan kontrak TIMO GLOCK berkuat kuasa serta merta.

Ini bermakna kini terdapat 3 kekosongan yang menjadi rebutan sebelum bermulanya musim 2013 ini, iaitu setiap satu di pasukan Caterham, Force India dan Marussia

Use magic Report

Post time 22-1-2013 01:40 PM | Show all posts
Marussia and Glock announce split

Marussia have parted company with driver Timo Glock by mutual consent. The 30-year-old German, who had raced for the Banbury-based team since their debut season in 2010, will leave the squad with immediate effect.

“Timo has made a very significant contribution to our team over the past three seasons, helping us to develop our package to the point where, for a large proportion of the 2012 season, we were holding 10th place in the constructors’ championship,” said John Booth, Marussia’s team principal, who hinted that economic considerations were a key reason behind the split.

“Timo is a fantastic driver and he has been a very popular member of the team. Our team was founded on the principle of benefiting from proven experience whilst also providing opportunities for young emerging talent to progress to the pinnacle of motorsport.

“Thus far, this philosophy has also been reflected in our commercial model. The ongoing challenges facing the industry mean that we have had to take steps to secure our long-term future. Tough economic conditions prevail and the commercial landscape is difficult for everyone, Formula One teams included.

“We would like to thank Timo for working with us to reach this decision, especially as he had a valid contract, and also for the contribution he has made to our team. We wish him all the best for his future and I would like to congratulate the next team acquiring the services of such a competitive, professional and experienced racer.”

Glock, who competed in 55 Grands Prix for Marussia with a best finish of 12th, was keen to pay tribute to the team.

“I have had three excellent years with the Marussia F1 Team, during which I had the chance to actively participate in building and developing the team in its endeavours to succeed within the Formula One world championship," he said.
"I would like to wish the team good luck in navigating this next period and thank everyone for the great times we shared and the support I have received. Although it is not the path I expected to be taking, I am in fact very excited about what the future holds in terms of my own career and I hope to comment on that very soon."

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 1-2-2013 11:50 PM | Show all posts
pasukan Caterham sudah mengesahkan Giedo Van der garde sebagai pelumba mereka.

Use magic Report

Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

20-4-2024 09:13 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.056385 second(s), 29 queries .