Return to list New
View: 16356|Reply: 36

[ANIME] Tonari No Kaibutsu Kun

[Copy link]
Post time 24-11-2012 10:40 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Genre: Rom-com, Shoujo
Episodes: 13
Anime lain yg nmpk sama mcm ini: Toradora, Kaichou no Wa Maid-sama

Anime ni mengisahkan ttg budak lelaki bermasalah ('rebelious boy'), Haru Yoshida yg sering bergaduh dan ponteng sekolah. Pada suatu hari, Shizuku Mizutani ('cold-hearted girl') diminta oleh guru homeroom untuk menghantar nota belajar kepada Haru Yoshida. Shizuku pujuk Haru supaya tidak ponteng dan datang ke sekolah. Haru yang terharu kerana mendapat kawan baru bersetuju untuk ke sekolah esoknya. Setiap masa, Haru akan mendampingi kawan barunya itu, Shizuku. Namun, Shizuku memikirkan sebaliknya kerana Haru mengganggunya belajar. Haru yang kebudak-budakan meluahkan perasaan 'suka'-nya kepada Shizuku dan dari situ, Shizuku merasakan hubungan mereka bukan takat kawan sahaja.

RATING: 8.4/10

Last edited by naen on 7-4-2013 11:55 PM

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 24-11-2012 10:44 PM | Show all posts
REVIEW

1.Wiseidiot

It is a shame that rom-coms today are completely infested with harems, where an ordinary guy pimps multiple nicely-pixelated girls. Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun, my friends, is how a romantic comedy should strive to be. First of all, there are two key elements that constitutes to a successful romantic comedy: romance and comedy. I don’t consider romance to be: “I love you because you are the main character of this story, and there is no particular reason why.” I also don’t consider comedy to be constant sexual innuendos and sexual harassment. It is not funny, not to mention overdone.

Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun, to be blunt, is an amazing love story. Amazingly, the appeal does not depend on the size of one’s breasts. The two main characters, Shizuku and Haru, make up a hilarious dynamic duo. They are both socially awkward, combined with the fact that they have no earthly idea of how a relationship works. This is actually a big positive, simply because the story avoids all the generics in your typical relationship cycle. Skip the “fated encounter”, the “commonalities”, the “date”, the “predicament”, the “make up”, and the “confession”. Haru and Shizuku are simply oblivious to the norm, which allows them to clearly speak their minds. Imagine blurting out everything you think and how ridiculously entertaining that would be. This is one of the primary reasons why the characters in Tonari are so lovable and funny.

Brains Base did a spectacular job in producing this anime. The art is marvelous in all respects. The scenery, the character designs, and the animations makes Tonari quite a relaxing spectacle. The character designs are flawless. My heart often skips a beat when I see the characters blush or smile. It’s so cute and heart-warming. Seriously. Who needs moe? The voice actors, particularly Haruka Tomatsu, did a masterful job in portraying their respective characters. For those who are unfamiliar with Haruka's work, she also voiced Asuna from SAO and performed the opening of this show.

This review is relatively short because my goal is to preach, and share this wonderful anime. For those of you who haven't done so, add Tonari to your plan-to-watch list!  I can’t remember the last time I enjoyed a rom-com to this magnitude. Toradora! and School Rumble comes to mind, and ironically, the stories are awfully similar

2. populationgo

Anime Review: [First Impression] Tonari No Kaibutsu-kun - 1                                                                                                                               
Well that escalated quickly!
——
I’m a new member of the Population GO family and I have to say they sure did welcome me with open arms! Just before I got the position to be an anime reviewer, I was told that I might have to watch anime I wouldn’t normally watch, and as a result, I chose to review one that I probably would have ignored if not for Population GO. I’ll be honest here, I’m not a fan of shoujo anime. I have never liked them and have always ignored them, as they just weren’t for me. But alas, Tonari No Kaibutsu-kun might have just opened my eyes to this genre that I have always brushed aside.

At first glance, I was nervous of what I was getting myself into, but after the opening, I felt right at home watching a new and foreign anime. The opening was probably one of the most eye-popping, fun and energetic openings of this year (also one of the catchiest!). It really gave me a good impression of the anime and a good idea that this anime is a light-hearted romantic comedy.

The female protagonist, Shizuku Mizutani, is a stern, cold (also quite adorable) honor student who always needs the top test scores in her school. Just from watching, you can tell she doesn’t care for much other than her studies. The male protagonist, Haru Yoshida, is a confusing character that gave the little hamster in my head a run for its money. He doesn’t know how to interact with those around him, and has a loose understanding of what a friend is.
The relationship between these two is a strange one. Normally you would see a male protagonist with Shizuku’s qualities and a female protagonist with Haru’s qualities, with the male lead being level-headed and cool and the female lead being oblivious to the world around her. (I’m sure we all now of a character that matches this description.) This really made the anime stand out from others like it as it was strange (and very funny) to see Haru react to certain situations — like preparing for gym class. Also, seeing Shizuku stand up for Haru was new, as you never really see a female character defend an emotionally wounded male character. It was quite a breath of fresh air, if I do say so myself. The combination of these two characters is already hilarious within this first episode.

I’ll admit, at first I was looking for negatives about the anime and didn’t expect such a wonderful experience. With great artwork, solid voice acting and wonderful characters, this has been a pleasant surprise! My only complaint about this episode is that it felt rushed, as if two episodes were compressed into one. This may be due to the fact the anime has a lot in store for us in the near future, or that it just wants to get the formalities out of the way. That’s understandable, but it would have been nice to see some steady character development throughout the first episode. Other than that, I loved it. It was a fun ride and I look forward for what is to come.

GO Rating: 4.5/5

Last edited by dauswq on 24-11-2012 10:47 PM

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-11-2012 10:49 PM | Show all posts
sedikit screencap:

Last edited by dauswq on 24-11-2012 10:56 PM

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-11-2012 10:53 PM | Show all posts
mase ni mmg best:
siap ckp lg nak rogol klu cuba lari   

shizuku buat haru rasa bersalah, kate suruh jauhkan diri, ttp perlakuan nampak mcm dah jatuh cinta..

aksi nak menggatal..

confession main2...mase ni shizuku terkesima, igtkan pengakuan betul2..

pengakuan comelll...

Last edited by dauswq on 24-11-2012 11:00 PM

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-11-2012 11:04 PM | Show all posts
@JUSTcircle , @limau , @amyhishasi, @skymania, @ibuKA
biler korg nak tgk anime ni?
    Last edited by dauswq on 24-11-2012 11:23 PM

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-11-2012 11:19 PM | Show all posts
LUBUK MEN-DOWNLOAD:

direct download:

http://www.cyber12.com/page-Tonari.html
http://www.animefansftw.com/tonari-no-kaibutsu-kun/

torrent & direct download terus dr subber (boleh dpt fast speed klu seeders rmi):

[Horriblesub] http://www.animetake.com/anime/tonari-no-kaibutsu-kun/
[Chihiro] http://www.chihiro-subs.com/
[ffpeeps] http://fffansubs.org/?cat=49

Last edited by dauswq on 24-11-2012 11:21 PM

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 25-11-2012 01:53 AM | Show all posts

suuuuukaaa baca manga dia....x sgka dah diadaptasi dlm anime...x sabar nak tengokk...antara bebanyak watak iols paling suka watak mitty kwn pompuan dorg yg lemah dlm pelajar tp perangai sekepala dgn haru ....

Use magic Report

Post time 25-11-2012 03:34 PM | Show all posts
siottt.. macam best plak.. aku ajer yg takde masa

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 25-11-2012 08:27 PM | Show all posts
oi!! mcm best la plak.. lovey dovey musshy2 nyer citer ker?? kekeke! thanks daus sbb tag~ aku donlot!!!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-11-2012 08:32 PM | Show all posts
mironewQ posted on 25-11-2012 01:53 AM
suuuuukaaa baca manga dia....x sgka dah diadaptasi dlm anime...x sabar nak tengokk...antara beban ...

jom tonton..
ak tgk smpi epi 8 dah..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-11-2012 08:33 PM | Show all posts
Kia_picanto posted on 25-11-2012 03:34 PM
siottt.. macam best plak.. aku ajer yg takde masa

luang-luangkan masa satu minggu tuk 20 minit

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-11-2012 08:33 PM | Show all posts
JUSTcircle posted on 25-11-2012 08:27 PM
oi!! mcm best la plak.. lovey dovey musshy2 nyer citer ker?? kekeke! thanks daus sbb tag~ aku donlot ...

cpt2 tgk...nnt leh komen same2

Use magic Report

Post time 25-11-2012 08:54 PM | Show all posts
dauswq posted on 25-11-2012 08:33 PM
cpt2 tgk...nnt leh komen same2

baik!! now on downloading ep 4 & 5.. kekeke!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-11-2012 08:55 PM | Show all posts
JUSTcircle posted on 25-11-2012 08:54 PM

ooo..kau dh tgk epi 1 -3 ke?

citer die agak cpt kan?

Use magic Report

Post time 25-11-2012 10:33 PM | Show all posts
i like budak nakal...
lama gilos tak tgk citer shoujo...last pun citer maid-sama...

Use magic Report

Post time 26-11-2012 09:11 AM | Show all posts
dauswq posted on 24-11-2012 11:04 PM
@JUSTcircle , @limau , @amyhishasi, @skymania, @ibuKA
biler korg nak tgk anime ni?

nanti laa...bila aku pree2...skrang mcm da tak dan..lkekeke

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 26-11-2012 09:54 PM | Show all posts
dauswq posted on 25-11-2012 08:33 PM
luang-luangkan masa satu minggu tuk 20 minit

heeeeeee.... aku dah la tak leh tahan romantik komedi cenggini...

Use magic Report

Post time 1-12-2012 05:20 PM | Show all posts
... suka sgt cite ni

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-12-2012 06:35 PM | Show all posts
liza_shariza posted on 1-12-2012 05:20 PM
... suka sgt cite ni

dh tgk smpi epi berapa?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-12-2012 06:35 PM | Show all posts
JUSTcircle posted on 25-11-2012 08:54 PM

ape jd? dh tgk ke?

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

24-4-2024 01:22 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.087377 second(s), 46 queries .