Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Sephiroth

Muhammad pendidik unggul?

[Copy link]
Post time 25-2-2013 11:21 PM | Show all posts
mashimaru83 posted on 25-2-2013 09:39 PM
There are many other books... why King James?

i hve no problem with that.
u got problem with that??

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 25-2-2013 11:22 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8 posted on 25-2-2013 06:07 PM
Jesus never says once he is Israelite....he can be Jews but Jesus says "Sabbath was made for Man ...

Ha ha , again this shows your lack of biblical understanding. Dey tambi , Israelites are people of Israel. They can be levite , benjamins , jews. Jews are one of the 10 tribes and they originate from Judah. Apa daa tambi ....'konar koner' some more ....
When you read about biblical Jesus , do you understand him from the culture of the Greeks and Romans? No wonder , he 'die die' did not claim to be God but you 'die die' claim otherwise.

All the Bible and 99.9%  Bible reading admit Jesus is Divine...I have no problem ..something wrong with you...probably possessed by devil to manipulate good souls in this earth to rejecet the Divinety of our Lord..

keep on doing, u will ended like deedat ..

Then provide the biblical verse of him claiming to be God. So far nothing from you. If none , we can conclude biblical Jesus never claimed to be God. Still waiting .... tick tock ... tick tock

I am ok with King James because my heart is pure and not guilty feelings.
You feel guilty feelings thats show u are gay

Ooh I see , can you tell me what is the biblical punishment for the sin of sodomy? King James was a practicing and active homosexual. Ha ha , now it guilty feelings of being gay? 'Konar konar' again?

anyone can claim this and that to poison Christ faith peoples...that is devil   job..

Ha ha , appears that you have very little regards for scholarship. Can you find out who is Michael B Young?

guility  feelings again?? no wonder you sound like one...

It appears that you are a bible thumping fundie who accuse without proof. People like you will probably burn witches while thumping your bible .... the 'gay-JV' version .... ha ha

i dont use kalimah ...I read Bible    call "in begining there is WORD....

again you making fool out of yourself.....

'Kalimah' means 'the word' in arabic. It means the revelation of Allah. Similar to the opinion of Prof Barclay / J Lightfoot who concluded 'word' in Joh1:1 means the revelation of God. You have no answer till now ...

if i  never think, how come being srp with x gred I am very scessfuly business man?? having 100,000 woth of car,   visa, american and master card??plus own house...
again that  show u have low iq

Nobody is interested in you private life. You might want to post of you being a successful bizman , having 100k car and having credit cards & own house in the 'mencari jodoh' section. Maybe an unfortunate woman might be interested. What say you? The issue here is that you don't even know that bible scholars like Prof Barclay / J Lightfoot are in the opinion that Joh1:1 does not mean biblical Jesus was/is God.

Prof william is no longer this earth to counter  attached his mistake...so, it better to bury his rubbished..
secondly, I do not see his book sold here...hence it totally fake..

again you have shown your low IQ

Ha ha , this is the problem with Christians like 'konar konar.8' who is defending the indefensible. They even rubbish and deny their own scholars because it goes against their blind faith. Can you now tell me , how many books William Barclay authored? Ha ha , what logic do you ascribe to? You have not seen any of Prof Barclay books , therefore to you he is a fake? Could it be that you never stepped in any bookstore before? I would think so.

my muslim take beer , dandgut here and there...screwin girls and etc...are you now going  to argue that these Quran reading peopels / were not muslims?? hahhah

A muslims is still a muslim unless he / she apostatize. You previous comment denys Prof Barclay calling him a fake because you never seen his books before (is due to the fact that you never been in any bookstore).

so, Jesus made of what??
let see how is your IQ work now?

You mean biblical Jesus when he was walking / talking ..... flesh and bones. To you , biblical Jesus made out of what? Holy flesh and holy bones ..... ha ha .... oops , don't forget the beard

Those deny Christ have cow dung brain...because they like to be parrot taking materials from deedat to attacked christ faith..

Nobody denies Christ? Since when do we muslims deny Christ? You don't even know what is the muslim stand on 'Christ'. Yet you want to argue?

Adam made of clay..he was cursed for not obey  God commandment...than the paradise vanished..he have no power or to do micracle..

Jesus? perform many mircarle....how could you differenitate Jesus and Adam??

That is the difference between Christian and Islamic Theology. In Christian Theology , your Christian God went ballistics and flew into a rage when it found out that biblical Adam ate the forbidden fruit. However in Islamic Theology , Allah was all cool and calm , and commented that it was a 'slip' by Prophet Adam(as) when he ate the forbidden fruit. Allah forgave Prophet Adam(as) when he begged for forgiveness but the Christian God cursed and hounded biblical Adam out of Eden. Just how can the Christian God be all loving?

Biblical Jesus performing miracles is by the will and permission of God. It is stated so in the bible. joh5:30
By myself I can do nothing .....

Him performing miracles is not a sign that he was / is God. Where did you get such notion?

It all in my thread C&C under One God but TWO..

The you should be able to explain :
why on one hand you claim the 'holy spirit' to be God and on the other it is excluded from the so called God head?

'Konar konar' some more. You don't even know what you have been 'konar konaring' about ....

dont need to buy or read sahih because too many version of hadith and sahih...i m happy now with Father and Jesus

Can you find out what is Sahih International. We are not talking about hadiths. Why do you freely expose your ignorance? What about 'holy spirit'? You claim it is God .... is it a lesser God?

if i am embrrassed , how      come i combat all your queries?? secondly, I am the longest forummer here since  2001 until now...
does sound I am embarrssed?

agin you have shown your low IQ..

next pleaseeeeee

The way you so called 'combat' my queries .... you should be embarrassed. Just imagine , to you 'address the issue' means 'postman delivers letters to your correct address' , your post#276. Aiyoyo ....

You are the longest participant here is due to you being thick skinned. Others get tired of you .... ha ha

Use magic Report

Post time 25-2-2013 11:29 PM | Show all posts
sam1528 posted on 25-2-2013 10:26 PM
The problem here is that we are talking about the writeup that you reference. It argues about bibl ...
The problem here is that we are talking about the writeup that you reference. It argues about biblical Jesus being God but such has been refuted by world reknown biblical scholars. Macamana tambi , 'konar konar' lagi ka?

Any proof that the person  world reknow biblical scholars? if yes, how come in malayisa cannot find his  materials??
konar again??

All the good and honest bible scholars admitted that there is not a single verse in the bible that biblical Jesus claim to be God.

...u forget to one  thing, have check their financal background???? just like nostramdus crap....all making tons of money..
so? is money making project to  down grade the Bible...

you IQ very low

Can you now tell me what is the context of 'proskyneo' in the said verse?

is not in Bible...
again you making fool here

Aiyoyo , why so 'konar konar' one? Do you know of the phrase 'address the issue'? Looks like you don't know :
It means face up to the question. Why you 'konar konar' talking about postman?

why only aiyoyo  dont have amama??.....u dont understand again is it....u wrote address so i write  my ad dress correct lah
Can you provide the said verses? Until now ... yilek. That is why you 'konar konar'. You don't have an answer

if i dont have the answer, how come i stay too long this forum???
again, your IQ very low

Ha ha , see .... 'konar konar' again. You're really thick skin

of course i got thick skin because i am masculine not feminine...

again your IQ is v ery low
Last edited by Truth.8 on 25-2-2013 11:34 PM

Use magic Report

Post time 26-2-2013 08:07 AM | Show all posts
Truth.8 posted on 25-2-2013 11:21 PM

Truth.8:
Are you suggesting that there are problems with the other books?

Use magic Report

Post time 26-2-2013 01:16 PM | Show all posts
mashimaru83 posted on 26-2-2013 08:07 AM
Are you suggesting that there are problems with the other books?

if there is problem, would  l would not write " I do not have problem with that"

you got problem  understanding my writing  and further more  you going have problem understanding the Bible ...

simple language what i wrote you do not understand     and yet you  asking  such question

are muslims stupid ??

Use magic Report

Post time 26-2-2013 01:40 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8 posted on 25-2-2013 11:29 PM
Any proof that the person  world reknow biblical scholars? if yes, how come in malayisa cannot f ...

Any proof that Prof William Barclay was a world reknown bible scholar you ask me? Ha ha , are you a Christian or a pagan or a 'konar konar' Christian? Is this the first time you heard of Prof William Barclay? Have you ever been in any bookstore? Since you say you have many credit cards , you can order his books thru amazon.com

...u forget to one  thing, have check their financal background???? just like nostramdus crap....all making tons of money..
so? is money making project to  down grade the Bible...

you IQ very low

Any reason to check a person's financial background? The issue here , where in your bible that biblical Jesus claim to be God and demand worship? You have not answer till now but 'konar konar' to checking of a person's financial background. You have nothing but trying your best to 'konar konar' your way out. What IQ do you have since you cannot even answer a simple question?

is not in Bible...
again you making fool here

Ha ha , to you the greek word 'proskyneo' is not in the bible? Refer to the interlinear bible , joh9:38

ὁ δὲ ἔφη, Πιστεύω, κύριε: καὶ προσεκύνησεν αὐτῷ.

ho de ephē Pisteuō kyrie kai prosekynēsen autō

source

What is it again? To you 'proskyneo' is not in the bible? Well you read the 'gay-JV' whereas I am pointing out the greek text. Evidence of your 'konar konar'

why only aiyoyo  dont have amama??.....u dont understand again is it....u wrote address so i write  my ad dress correct lah

I stated 'address the issue' not just 'address'. Ha ha , if you don't understand simple english .... say so ... you trying to 'konar konar' just make yourself look bad , ha ha

if i dont have the answer, how come i stay too long this forum???
again, your IQ very low

Simple , you are thick skinned 'konar konar' person .... people will soon get tired of you

of course i got thick skin because i am masculine not feminine...

again your IQ is v ery low

TQ , you now admit that you have thick skin. No wonder lah , you 'konar konar' but when exposed you act as if nothing happened.

Last edited by sam1528 on 26-2-2013 01:42 PM

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 26-2-2013 02:22 PM | Show all posts
sam1528 posted on 26-2-2013 01:40 PM
Any proof that Prof William Barclay was a world reknown bible scholar you ask me? Ha ha , are you  ...
Any proof that Prof William Barclay was a world reknown bible scholar you ask me? Ha ha , are you a Christian or a pagan or a 'konar konar' Christian? Is this the first time you heard of Prof William Barclay? Have you ever been in any bookstore? Since you say you have many credit cards , you can order his books thru amazon.com

1)  I am Bible reading guy ...how can i be pagan?? again you shown your low IQ
  2) Yes , first time I heard this guy name, unlike all those Da vinci code, Notradums and inlcuse this willam barclay ....consider as money making project to support his life...in another words, peoples will use anything to earn money...why not to bring down the Bible...thats what i call money  making project..
Again you have shown your low  IQ

3). Why in amazon.com? why this book not selling  in Malaysia?? why? can you explain that??   

Any reason to check a person's financial background? The issue here , where in your bible that biblical Jesus claim to be God and demand worship? You have not answer till now but 'konar konar' to checking of a person's financial background. You have nothing but trying your best to 'konar konar' your way out. What IQ do you have since you cannot even answer a simple question?

When peoples running out money , peoples sell anything to get quick rich...
again you have  shown your low IQ

Ha ha , to you the greek word 'proskyneo' is not in the bible? Refer to the interlinear bible , joh9:38

I read do not see Joh9:38??? what  is that?? ur own interpreation???

ὁ δὲ ἔφη, Πιστεύω, κύριε: καὶ προσεκύνησεν αὐτῷ.

ho de ephē Pisteuō kyrie kai prosekynēsen autō

sorry I read english not the above language.
again you have shown low IQ

source

What is it again? To you 'proskyneo' is not in the bible? Well you read the 'gay-JV' whereas I am pointing out the greek text. Evidence of your 'konar konar'

I read King James version ..no problem...are you  saying who ever read KJV are gay??

please answer me now...

tated 'address the issue' not just 'address'. Ha ha , if you don't understand simple english .... say so ... you trying to 'konar konar' just make yourself look bad , ha ha

still same language lor ...what differences does it make...

Simple , you are thick skinned 'konar konar' person .... people will soon get tired of you

Finally you have use  ur brain ...yes you correct 100% ...i hve thick skin because  I am muscline.... r u not thick skin???

TQ , you now admit that you have thick skin. No wonder lah , you 'konar konar' but when exposed you act as if nothing happened.

u welcome...i hve thick skin because of my male gender....any problem??

Use magic Report

Post time 26-2-2013 07:07 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8 posted on 26-2-2013 02:22 PM
  2) Yes , firs ...
  2) Yes , first time I heard this guy name, unlike all those Da vinci code, Notradums and inlcuse this willam barclay ....consider as money making project to support his life...in another words, peoples will use anything to earn money...why not to bring down the Bible...thats what i call money  making project..
Again you have shown your low  IQ

3). Why in amazon.com? why this book not selling  in Malaysia?? why? can you explain that??   

(1) You can be a pagan or a 'konar konar' christian and you read the bible. What is your issue?
(2) Ha ha , this is the first time you heard of Prof William Barclay? Ooi tambi , he was a bible scholar teaching in the University of Glasgow. Oops , I forgot , your bible scholars are people like Sam Shamoun and Ali Sina. Tell me , in which universities these characters teach? Now you are accusing without proof of him trying to make money. Ha ha , we've got to ridicule bible thumping fundies like you. When you are desperate and at a loss , you make up stories against all evidence. You even deny your own bible scholars. Only people of lesser intelligence will resort to such.
(3) Have you tried looking for the said book in Malaysia? I don't think so. BTW do you know we have MPH / Kinokuniya in KL? Do you know how a bookstore look like? Perhaps you tried to look for the said book in your ordinary mamak stall or in your fantasy? Sure lah cannot find. Books by Prof Barclay are sold in Malaysia - kinokuniya - type 'william barclay' in the search box

When peoples running out money , peoples sell anything to get quick rich...
again you have  shown your low IQ

Are you now claiming that Prof Barclay ran out of money hence he wrote the book? This is the thought process of people who have never been to school. Instead of you trying to refute the argument of Joh1:1 which scholars conclude of it being God revelation , you 'ehem ehem' not so cleverly argue that such scholars ran out of money hence wrote such books. This is just desperation from you.

I read do not see Joh9:38??? what  is that?? ur own interpreation???

Ha ha , now you are arguing like a std 2 kid. When I mention joh9:38 , I believe any people with even 1/4 of a brain will know it to be john9:38. Somehow you do not even have 1/4 of a brain. 'Konar konar' some more lah ...

The original language of the NT is Koine Greek. You read the NT in english is just a translation. If you go back to the original language , it does not necessarily mean 'worship'. Why are you deluding yourself to 'die die' belief that it only mean 'worship'? Is it because it is faith shattering to you?

This is similar to the word 'lord' which Christians like you automatically force yourselves to 'die die' believe that 'lord = God'. In the Aramic context it was synonymous with 'teacher'. This has been pointed out by Prof James Dunn in his book Unity and Diversity in the New Testament: An Inquiry into the Character of Earliest Christianity ; pp.53-54.

The history of this confession of Jesus as Lord in earliest Christianity largely revolves round the question, How significant is the application of this title to Jesus? What role or status does this confession attribute to Jesus or recognise as belonging to Jesus?…The problem is that ‘lord’ can denote a whole range of dignity – from a respectful form of address as to a teacher or judge to a full title for God. Where do the early Christian references to the lordship of Jesus come within this spectrum? The answer seems to be that over the first few decades of Christianity the confession of Jesus as ‘Lord’ moved in overt significance from the lower end of the ‘spectrum of dignity’ towards the upper end steadily gathering to itself increasing overtones of deity.

We need not doubt that the Aramaic mari underlies the Greek kyrie (vocative)…Mar was used of the first century BC holy man Abba Hilkiah, presumably in recognition of the charismatic powers attributed to him. Moreover, ‘lord’ was largely synonymous with ‘teacher’ at the time of Jesus, and Jesus was certainly recognised to have the authority of a rabbi or teacher (Mark 9:5 etc). We can therefore say that the confession of Jesus as Lord was rooted within the ministry of Jesus to the extent that he was widely acknowledged to exercise the authority of a (charismatic) teacher and healer (cf. Mark 1:22,27).

Whether ‘Lord’ already had a higher significance for Jesus himself during his ministry depends on how we evaluate Mark 12:35-37:

‘While Jesus was teaching in the temple courts, he asked, ‘Why do the teachers of the law say that the Messiah is the son of David? David himself, speaking by the Holy Spirit, declared:
‘ “The Lord said to my Lord:
‘Sit at my right hand
Until I put your enemies
Under your feet.”‘
David himself calls him “Lord”. How then can he be his son?’

Even if it contains an authentic word of the historical Jesus (as is quite possible) it need only mean that he understood Messiah to be a figure superior to David in significance and specially favoured by Yahweh. It does not necessarily imply that he thought the Messiah was a divine figure (Psalm 110 after all probably referred to the king).

Ha ha , apa lah lu tambi ....

I read King James version ..no problem...are you  saying who ever read KJV are gay??

please answer me now...

Again you have 'konar konar' from my original question. My post#283 :

Ooh I see , can you tell me what is the biblical punishment for the sin of sodomy? King James was a practicing and active homosexual. Ha ha , now it guilty feelings of being gay? 'Konar konar' again?

If we are to follow the injunction of the bible , what would happen to King James? Can you give me a reference from the 'gay-JV' bible - the punishment for sodomy? I am not saying whoever read the KJV .... oops 'gay-JV' are gays. I am asking what would happen to King James who was cheerful , happy and 'gay' if we are to judge him using the bible?

still same language lor ...what differences does it make...

Can you now tell me what is the meaning of
- 'address the issue'
- 'address'
To you , both the above means the same? Yet you claim of high IQ? Ha ha , there is soemthing wrong with you or you are just desperate to 'konar konar'.

Finally you have use  ur brain ...yes you correct 100% ...i hve thick skin because  I am muscline.... r u not thick skin???

I am not thick skinned. I do have a sense of embarrassment if I make a simple blunder like 'address the issue' = 'address'. I will be very embarrassed by such blunder.

Definition of thick skinned : able to ignore personal criticism

I don't think all male are thick skinned. Most will be embarrassed when their blunder of 'address the issue' = 'address' have been pointed out. But you are an exception. When provoked , you always jump head first without thinking.

Last edited by sam1528 on 26-2-2013 07:11 PM

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 26-2-2013 07:31 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8 posted on 26-2-2013 01:16 PM
if there is problem, would  l would not write " I do not have problem with that"

you got proble ...
mashimaru83:
May I know why you use King James version instead of other version?

Truth.8:
why? want to find fault is it?  

mashimaru83:

Truth.8:
I thought you have no problem with King James. That is why I asked 'Are you suggesting that there are problems with the other books?'

you got problem  understanding my writing  and further more  you going have problem understanding the Bible ...

simple language what i wrote you do not understand     and yet you  asking  such question

are muslims stupid ??
Relax. English is not my first language. Don't get too 'excited' and call other people stupid which by the way I am surprised to see that kind of response from a Christian. I hope this is not part of your religion teaching.

Use magic Report

Post time 26-2-2013 11:23 PM | Show all posts
sam1528 posted on 26-2-2013 07:07 PM
(1) You can be a pagan or a 'konar konar' christian and you read the bible. What is your issue?
(2) Ha ha , this is the first time you heard of Prof William Barclay? Ooi tambi , he was a bible scholar teaching in the University of Glasgow. Oops , I forgot , your bible scholars are people like Sam Shamoun and Ali Sina. Tell me , in which universities these characters teach? Now you are accusing without proof of him trying to make money. Ha ha , we've got to ridicule bible thumping fundies like you. When you are desperate and at a loss , you make up stories against all evidence. You even deny your own bible scholars. Only people of lesser intelligence will resort to such.
(3) Have you tried looking for the said book in Malaysia? I don't think so. BTW do you know we have MPH / Kinokuniya in KL? Do you know how a bookstore look like? Perhaps you tried to look for the said book in your ordinary mamak stall or in your fantasy? Sure lah cannot find. Books by Prof Barclay are sold in Malaysia - kinokuniya - type 'william barclay' in the search box

so what he is teaching in uni...does it make him so clever....
sometime smart peoples talk crap...
i went there..i m  all the book store...none
so, it  is not even here in malaysia ...why bother  reading his materials...full of rubbished...can use it as toilet paper

[/quote]
[quote]
Are you now claiming that Prof Barclay ran out of money hence he wrote the book? This is the thought process of people who have never been to school. Instead of you trying to refute the argument of Joh1:1 which scholars conclude of it being God revelation , you 'ehem ehem' not so cleverly argue that such scholars ran out of money hence wrote such books. This is just desperation from you.
peoples will do anything ...why not he might be funded my muslims to write such...nothing is impossible

Ha ha , now you are arguing like a std 2 kid. When I mention joh9:38 , I believe any people with even 1/4 of a brain will know it to be john9:38. Somehow you do not even have 1/4 of a brain. 'Konar konar' some more lah ...

..i readh JOhn 9:38......i found nothing wrong..i m ok with it

The original language of the NT is Koine Greek. You read the NT in english is just a translation. If you go back to the original language , it does not necessarily mean 'worship'. Why are you deluding yourself to 'die die' belief that it only mean 'worship'? Is it because it is faith shattering to you?

sorry....i dont read greek ..english or malay ok with me

This is similar to the word 'lord' which Christians like you automatically force yourselves to 'die die' believe that 'lord = God'. In the Aramic context it was synonymous with 'teacher'. This has been pointed out by Prof James Dunn in his book Unity and Diversity in the New Testament: An Inquiry into the Character of Earliest Christianity ; pp.53-54.

who is this prof? another money making project??

[/quote]
[quote]
Ha ha , apa lah lu tambi ....
hahah apa lah lu ah chong

Again you have 'konar konar' from my original question. My post#283 :

i never konar2 it was you konar2 180 degreed

If we are to follow the injunction of the bible , what would happen to King James? Can you give me a reference from the 'gay-JV' bible - the punishment for sodomy? I am not saying whoever read the KJV .... oops 'gay-JV' are gays. I am asking what would happen to King James who was cheerful , happy and 'gay' if we are to judge him using the bible?

unless you travel time machine ask him lah...untill than dont talk cock or slander...

[/quote]
[quote]Can you now tell me what is the meaning of
- 'address the issue'
- 'address'
To you , both the above means the same? Yet you claim of high IQ? Ha ha , there is soemthing wrong with you or you are just desperate to 'konar kona

same issue lah....address...
go and get help

[/quote]
[quote]I am not thick skinned. I do have a sense of embarrassment if I make a simple blunder like 'address the issue' = 'address'. I will be very embarrassed by such blunder.

if u not thick skin than you smooth skin like ah moi...hmm

Definition of thick skinned : able to ignore personal criticism

thats is their definition...my definition of thick skin is  skin very hard .. so, i m masculine...

I don't think all male are thick skinned. Most will be embarrassed when their blunder of 'address the issue' = 'address' have been pointed out. But you are an exception. When provoked , you always jump head first without thinking.

if male  do not have thick skin than they have smooth skin is it? u making fool here and with low IQ

next please

Use magic Report

Post time 26-2-2013 11:26 PM | Show all posts
mashimaru83 posted on 26-2-2013 07:31 PM
I thought you have no problem with King James. That is why I asked 'Are you suggesting that there  ...
I thought you have no problem with King James. That is why I asked 'Are you suggesting that there are problems with the other books?'
u  thought ??? does muslims always thought thought thougth is it???
well,  I  hve no problem with other version...i can't be keeping all version my place.....rite...than it become llike libary
Relax. English is not my first language. Don't get too 'excited' and call other people stupid which by the way I am surprised to see that kind of response from a Christian. I hope this is not part of your religion teaching.
you  should thank me for calling you stupid because this will motivate you to think and become more clever  person...

Use magic Report

Post time 27-2-2013 12:02 AM | Show all posts
Truth.8 posted on 26-2-2013 11:23 PM
so what he is teaching in uni...does it make him so clever....
sometime smart peoples talk crap ...

Ha ha , why you 'konar konar' one? Have you asked to order the book? I am sure you did not. I don't even think you even went to kinokuniya to look for the said book. Who do you think is a scholar (since you always harp about referring to bible scholar)? Sam Shamoun (who cannot even understand greek) whom you 'die die' adore or Prof William Barclay a world reknown bible scholar? You seem to go for the former which shows that you have very little regards for scholarship.

peoples will do anything ...why not he might be funded my muslims to write such...nothing is impossible

Ha ha , now Prof Barclay was funded by muslims. You are really a non thinking person. You have already lost in this debate and now you are willing to even rubbish your own Christian scholar. Ha ha , bible thumping fundies like you are a desperate lot.

..i readh JOhn 9:38......i found nothing wrong..i m ok with it

Ok , then explain why the verb 'proskyneo' cannot be be an acknowledgment and recognition that the Father is made known in the person of Jesus as argued by Martijn Steegen, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Belgium? Oops , of course you have no answers but then to you this Martijn Steegen guy must have been funded by muslims and he is out to make money. You know how absurd you thinking is?

sorry....i dont read greek ..english or malay ok with me

Hmm , why don't you refer to bible scholars as you have always been harping. Or you are just too scared that your faith in the bible would be shattered? Are you scared to face the truth about biblical Jesus not being God per the NT? Appears that way to me.

Ha ha , apa lah lu tambi. Now do you know that 'lord' in the NT does not mean God? Where did get the notion that 'lord' in the NT means God? From your pastor? From Sam Shamoun?

i never konar2 it was you konar2 180 degreed

Ha ha , so now can you address the question? What is the biblical injunction upon a sodomite like King James? You know the one who is associated with the KJV .... oops 'gay-JV' bible ....

unless you travel time machine ask him lah...untill than dont talk cock or slander...

Aisayman , I refer to the works of Prof Michael B Young of Harvard University who specialize in history - early modern England and Europe from the Renaissance to the French Revolution

You refer to who? Sam Shamoun or Ali Sina? Ha ha ....

same issue lah....address...
go and get help

What the ....? To you 'address the issue' = 'address'? Ha ha , my sincere advice .... go back to school. You are embarrassing yourself to no end

if u not thick skin than you smooth skin like ah moi...hmm

thats is their definition...my definition of thick skin is  skin very hard .. so, i m masculine...

Waaah! You so terror lah. Now you have your own definition of 'thick skin'. So your skin like the backside hide of the Sumatran Rhino or the African Rhino? Oh I see , you very masculine aaah? How many kids you have? If none then I doubt your masculinity or you can only fire blanks. Which one issit? Ha ha ....

if male  do not have thick skin than they have smooth skin is it? u making fool here and with low IQ

next please

Ha ha , you mean male have thick skin and female thin skin? Aiyoyo ... where you learned this?

Use magic Report

Post time 27-2-2013 08:55 AM | Show all posts
Truth.8 posted on 26-2-2013 11:26 PM
well,  I  hve no problem with ...

I suggest you read the response again.
mashimaru83:
May I know why you use King James version instead of other version?

Truth.8:
why? want to find fault is it?  

mashimaru83:

Truth.8:
Your response: I have no problem with 'that' suggest that you have no problem with 'King James'. I was referring the 'that' to 'King James' since we are discussing about King James.
Truth.8:
well,  I  hve no problem with other version...i can't be keeping all version my place.....rite...than it become llike libary
You failed to understand my question. I never mentioned any problem with the book that you use. Allow me to repeat the question. May I know why you use King James version instead of other version? You can at least answer I cannot be keeping all versions at my place. Instead, you chose 'I have no problem with that' as the answer. A reasonable (not stupid ya) person might think it could be that the other books have problem. I hope you can see why I asked you the question instead of resolving to 'you stupid' response; that certainly doesn't help the discussion.

Truth.8:
you  should thank me for calling you stupid because this will motivate you to think and become more clever  person...
You called other people stupid because you failed to understand and response to the question properly. You're being unjust to yourself. What make it worse:
Truth.8:
are muslims stupid ??
You were accusing other (all?) muslims as stupid although the related discussion is only involving two of us. Again you're being unjust to yourself and others.

Is this behavior originated from Christian teaching?

Isaiah 1:18: "Come now, let us reason together," says the LORD.
Source: http://bible.cc/isaiah/1-18.htm

Use magic Report

Post time 27-2-2013 09:10 AM | Show all posts
Truth.8 posted on 26-2-2013 11:26 PM
well,  I  hve no problem with ...

Truth.8:
I'm surprised that you use "to motivate people" as a reason to call other people stupid. Is this originated from Christian teaching? Do you mind to give the verse?

Source: http://bible.cc/isaiah/1-18.htm

Use magic Report

Post time 27-2-2013 01:27 PM | Show all posts
mashimaru83 posted on 27-2-2013 09:10 AM
I'm surprised that you use "to motivate people" as a reason to call other people stupid. Is this ...
I'm surprised that you use "to motivate people" as a reason to call other people stupid. Is this originated from Christian teaching? Do you mind to give the verse?

I was call serveral times moron and stupid. i take this as a feed back to improve .....because Bible reading peoples are open and take every challenger as part of the life ...not like peoples wrap bomb inside their body to bomb themselves...

so, u knw the Bible well? u know what that mean?? peoples arguing HIS words

Use magic Report

Post time 27-2-2013 01:37 PM | Show all posts
sam1528 posted on 27-2-2013 12:02 AM
Ha ha , why you 'konar konar' one? Have you asked to order the book? I am sure you did not. I don' ...
Ha ha , why you 'konar konar' one? Have you asked to order the book? I am sure you did not. I don't even think you even went to kinokuniya to look for the said book. Who do you think is a scholar (since you always harp about referring to bible scholar)? Sam Shamoun (who cannot even understand greek) whom you 'die die' adore or Prof William Barclay a world reknown bible scholar? You seem to go for the former which shows that you have very little regards for scholarship.

just call few book store...they claimed no such book. can you call any bookstore to find out. because it was you says the author is professor ...surly his book available in  book store in malaysia
now , show me the proof that his book available here.

Ha ha , now Prof Barclay was funded by muslims. You are really a non thinking person. You have already lost in this debate and now you are willing to even rubbish your own Christian scholar. Ha ha , bible thumping fundies like you are a desperate lot.

he is not  christian scholar...just desprate person who want to get attention...just like u

Ok , then explain why the verb 'proskyneo' cannot be be an acknowledgment and recognition that the Father is made known in the person of Jesus as argued by Martijn Steegen, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Belgium? Oops , of course you have no answers but then to you this Martijn Steegen guy must have been funded by muslims and he is out to make money. You know how absurd you thinking is?

i do not find such word in Bible...i am more happy with my Bible than martijin or whatever crap

Hmm , why don't you refer to bible scholars as you have always been harping. Or you are just too scared that your faith in the bible would be shattered? Are you scared to face the truth about biblical Jesus not being God per the NT? Appears that way to me.

I hve many good Bible scholar who have study deeply....so I am not scared...if I am scared...i will debating here

Ha ha , apa lah lu tambi. Now do you know that 'lord' in the NT does not mean God? Where did get the notion that 'lord' in the NT means God? From your pastor? From Sam Shamoun?

Jesus is Divine...as  per Bible sayings...if u have problem...not my business

Ha ha , so now can you address the question? What is the biblical injunction upon a sodomite like King James? You know the one who is associated with the KJV .... oops 'gay-JV' bible ....

Bible spoke abt Sodom ,....go and read it

Aisayman , I refer to the works of Prof Michael B Young of Harvard University who specialize in history - early modern England and Europe from the Renaissance to the French Revolution

You refer to who? Sam Shamoun or Ali Sina? Ha ha ....
peoples will do anything for money

What the ....? To you 'address the issue' = 'address'? Ha ha , my sincere advice .... go back to school. You are embarrassing yourself to no end

address still address....if i got problem than  something wrong with our schools

Waaah! You so terror lah. Now you have your own definition of 'thick skin'. So your skin like the backside hide of the Sumatran Rhino or the African Rhino? Oh I see , you very masculine aaah? How many kids you have? If none then I doubt your masculinity or you can only fire blanks. Which one issit? Ha ha ....

thanks for knowing i m thbick skin

Ha ha , you mean male have thick skin and female thin skin? Aiyoyo ... where you learned this?
u mean u have thin skin

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 27-2-2013 01:41 PM | Show all posts
mashimaru83 posted on 27-2-2013 08:55 AM
I suggest you read the response again.
Your response: I have no problem with 'that' suggest tha ...
Your response: I have no problem with 'that' suggest that you have no problem with 'King James'. I was referring the 'that' to 'King James' since we are discussing about King James.
I have no problem with KJV ....i read it daily...u never read so u have problem
You failed to understand my question. I never mentioned any problem with the book that you use. Allow me to repeat the question. May I know why you use King James version instead of other version? You can at least answer I cannot be keeping all versions at my place. Instead, you chose 'I have no problem with that' as the answer. A reasonable (not stupid ya) person might think it could be that the other books have problem. I hope you can see why I asked you the question instead of resolving to 'you stupid' response; that certainly doesn't help the discussion.
already answered...not necessary to repeat like prayer...i m not deaf
You called other people stupid because you failed to understand and response to the question properly. You're being unjust to yourself. What make it worse:
u ask stupid question than  u got my hot answer
You were accusing other (all?) muslims as stupid although the related discussion is only involving two of us. Again you're being unjust to yourself and others.

than u should look at urself in mirror for posting such question??
is bomb here  and  there and killing inocent souls part islamic teachings??

Use magic Report

Post time 27-2-2013 06:36 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8 posted on 27-2-2013 01:41 PM
I have no problem with KJV ....i read it daily...u never read so u have problem

already answere ...

Truth.8:
already answered...not necessary to repeat like prayer...i m not deaf
I am not saying you are deaf. By the way I don't know why your ear has anything to do with this. I write in the forum for you to read using your eyes and brain. Please use them properly next time.

Truth.8:
u ask stupid question than  u got my hot answer
Define what is stupid question. Bring proof to justify your answer.

Truth.8:
than u should look at urself in mirror for posting such question??
Again, out of context. Why suggesting all muslims stupid? Using mirror does not answer the question.

Truth.8:
is bomb here  and  there and killing inocent souls part islamic teachings??
Again, out of context. Let me post the question again:

Use magic Report

Post time 27-2-2013 06:42 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8 posted on 27-2-2013 01:27 PM
I was call serveral times moron and stupid. i take this as a feed back to improve .....because B ...

Truth.8:
I was call serveral times moron and stupid. i take this as a feed back to improve .....because Bible reading peoples are open and take every challenger as part of the life ...not like peoples wrap bomb inside their body to bomb themselves...

Again, out of context. Let me paste the question again:

Trust me, I don't mind other people call you stupid or moron. It's not my business. I'm looking for Christian teaching that says "you can call them stupid to motivate them".

Truth.8:
so, u knw the Bible well? u know what that mean?? peoples arguing HIS words

No, I don't know Bible that well. I'm still looking for your answer to my questions.
Last edited by mashimaru83 on 27-2-2013 07:04 PM

Use magic Report

Post time 27-2-2013 06:57 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8 posted on 27-2-2013 01:37 PM
just call few book store...they claimed no such book. can you call any bookstore to find out. because it was you says the author is professor ...surly his book available in  book store in malaysia
now , show me the proof that his book available here. ...

Ha ha , why you still want to 'konar konar'? You did not call any stores to find out. First you stated you went to all bookstores (post#290) now you say you call the bookstore. You mean you went to the particular bookstore and call the them while standing infront of the employees of the bookstore? If you want to lie , PRO lah sikit. Did you not ask any person in say Kinokuniya of how to order the said book , just give them the ISBN of the book. Simple as that.

he is not  christian scholar...just desprate person who want to get attention...just like u

Ha ha , desperate bible thumping fundies like you will just argue on your fantasy despite the evidence against you. From the Uni of Glasgow:
William Barclay
Biblical Scholar and Broadcaster
Born 5 December 1907, Wick , Scotland.
Died 24 January 1978.
University Link: Alumnus, Lecturer, Professor
GU Degrees: MA, 1925; BD, 1932;
Occupation categories: clergy; theologians
NNAF Reference: GB/NNAF/P134906
View Major Archive Collection Record
Search for this person in the DNB
Record last updated: 30th Apr 2010

If I were you , I would have shrunk in embarrassment. However as you say .... you are thick skinned ... ha ha

i do not find such word in Bible...i am more happy with my Bible than martijin or whatever crap

In other words you are admitting that you have blind faith. Despite that you are defending your blind faith even though your blind faith is from mistranslated verses from the original Greek , the NT.

I hve many good Bible scholar who have study deeply....so I am not scared...if I am scared...i will debating here

Who are the bible scholars that you refer to? I have asked this for more than 15 times. Yet you 'konar konar' refusing to answer.  The bible scholars you refer to - 'bro pete' , Sam Shamoun , Ali Sina? Ha ha .... to you these characters are biblie scholars? You must be nuts ....

Jesus is Divine...as  per Bible sayings...if u have problem...not my business

Can you provide the biblical evidence? I have asked this for more than 20 times. You just 'konar konar' refusing to answer. Ha ha , you don't have any evidence ... do you?

Bible spoke abt Sodom ,....go and read it

What would you do to King James according to the biblical injuction refarding sodomites? You burn them according to the bible? Yes?

peoples will do anything for money

You mean like Sam Shamoun and Ali Sina?

address still address....if i got problem than  something wrong with our schools

I stated 'address the issue' not 'address'. Do you know the difference between the 2? 'Address the issue' is certainly not 'address'. Why do you claim its the same? 'Konar konar' again?

thanks for knowing i m thbick skin

Amen to that.

Last edited by sam1528 on 27-2-2013 07:00 PM

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

6-5-2024 11:07 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.169158 second(s), 44 queries .