Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Sephiroth

Muhammad pendidik unggul?

[Copy link]
Post time 19-7-2014 11:06 AM | Show all posts
Sephiroth posted on 17-7-2014 06:50 PM
You can call Muhammad whatever you want. The fact is Muhammad stole ideas from Judaism, Christiani ...

Again, wrong. So much talk about Islam 'is this' and Islam 'is that' despite being told that you have wrong understanding about Islam. It is proven here in this thread that many of your wrong arguments about Islam have been refuted on technical/evidential basis.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 19-7-2014 11:56 AM | Show all posts
mashimaru83 posted on 19-7-2014 11:06 AM
Again, wrong. So much talk about Islam 'is this' and Islam 'is that' despite being told that you h ...

Show me where I'm wrong. As far as I know, muslims will automatically think non-Muslims are wrong because they do not follow Islam. That is like saying Gravity is wrong till you jump off a building and fall to your death and your death will be proof that Gravity exists.

Bottomline - Non-Muslims are correct in their understanding of Islam. It is Muslims who refuses to accept truth for they have been following this Arabic political system for so long, that they are afraid of truth.

Use magic Report

Post time 19-7-2014 02:57 PM | Show all posts
Sephiroth posted on 19-7-2014 11:56 AM
Show me where I'm wrong. As far as I know, muslims will automatically think non-Muslims are wrong  ...
Sephiroth
There is no purpose in Islam like Hinduism and Buddhism where the followers are striving to find Moksha or Enlightment.
No purpose in Islam like Hinduism and Buddhism? That is where you are wrong. 'No purpose' is just your opinion due to your misunderstanding about Islamic teachings. If one want to learn about Islam, they should learn the teachings and not by listening to a non-Muslim's biased opinions.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-7-2014 08:48 AM | Show all posts
by mashimaru83

'No purpose' is just your opinion due to your misunderstanding about Islamic teachings.

So what is the purpose of Islam? Pray five times a day to a god who doesn't give a damn about you? Pay zakat to some government and pretend you actually did some good in life? Read an Arabic 14th Century book and pretend you are the smartest fellow on the Planet? Die for the Arabs in the Middle East while daydreaming that you going to get 72 virgins who will service you day and night?

Answer :- YOU DON'T KNOW.  Because you never dared to ask any Muslim clergy that simple question. All you can say is that others are wrong, when the sad fact is - YOU DO NOT KNOW. I pity you.

Use magic Report

Post time 20-7-2014 10:02 AM | Show all posts
Sephiroth posted on 20-7-2014 08:48 AM
by mashimaru83
Sephiroth:
So what is the purpose of Islam? Pray five times a day to a god who doesn't give a damn about you? Pay zakat to some government and pretend you actually did some good in life? Read an Arabic 14th Century book and pretend you are the smartest fellow on the Planet? Die for the Arabs in the Middle East while daydreaming that you going to get 72 virgins who will service you day and night?
Obviously you don't understand about Islam, yet you want to tell others about what Islam is all about. I strongly suggest that you take time to learn Islam instead of producing unbasis claims like above. I repeat, unbasis claims are not facts and they need to be dismissed immediately.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-7-2014 12:53 PM | Show all posts
mashimaru83 posted on 20-7-2014 10:02 AM
Obviously you don't understand about Islam, yet you want to tell others about what Islam is all ab ...

Instead of bull$hitting me, answer the question - What is the purpose of Islam for Muslims?

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 20-7-2014 04:10 PM | Show all posts
Sephiroth posted on 20-7-2014 12:53 PM
Instead of bull$hitting me, answer the question - What is the purpose of Islam for Muslims?

God sent down Islam (Al-Quran) through Prophet Muhammad s.a.w. as a guidance for human beings on how to live this world. The guidance includes economy, politic, socials, etc. It also covers guidance on how one can be successful in hereafter.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-7-2014 06:58 PM | Show all posts
by mashimaru83

God sent down Islam (Al-Quran) through Prophet Muhammad s.a.w. as a guidance for human beings on how to live this world. The guidance includes economy, politic, socials, etc. It also covers guidance on how one can be successful in hereafter.

And yet, Muslims are the most backwatered, uncivilised and barbaric society on the Planet. Even the monks of Buddhism who lives in high mountains of Tibet and Nepal, lived a more peaceful life than your Muallahs. Your society full of sickness, disease, strife and war.

What is wrong? Did Islam failed you? Or did you failed to follow Islam? Or the nonsense you preach here have nothing to do with Islam?

Muhammad had Siti Khadijah as his wife for nearly 20 years and she was a successful businesswoman. Did Muhammad added methods to be successful business person in Al Quran or Al Hadith?

Muhammad also had kids - did he mentioned how to raise a good and successful kids? Kids who could be benefit the society as doctors or other useful practitioners?

WHAT did Muhammad taught which could be useful TODAY and in THIS ERA?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 27-7-2014 03:23 PM | Show all posts
Sephiroth posted on 20-7-2014 06:58 PM
by mashimaru83

Obviously you don't understand Islam, yet you want to tell others about what Islam is all about. I strongly suggest that you take time to learn Islam instead of producing unbasis claims like above. I repeat, unbasis claims are not facts and they need to be dismissed immediately.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-7-2014 03:48 PM | Show all posts
mashimaru83 posted on 27-7-2014 03:23 PM
Obviously you don't understand Islam, yet you want to tell others about what Islam is all about. I ...

Don't waste other people's precious time with your nonsense. Answer the following question :

IF you cannot, don't waste my time like you do with your life, following an Arabic cult named Islam.

Use magic Report

Post time 27-7-2014 03:53 PM | Show all posts
Sephiroth posted on 27-7-2014 03:48 PM
Don't waste other people's precious time with your nonsense. Answer the following question :

WH ...
Sephiroth
Obviously, Prophet Muhammad s.a.w. teached us not to curse other people, and also to speak nicely. Of course a proper communication is one of the very important aspects in human life especially today in this era.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 28-7-2014 11:14 AM | Show all posts
by mashimaru83

Obviously, Prophet Muhammad s.a.w. teached us not to curse other people, and also to speak nicely.

LIES. Read my signature - Taubah 9:28

Wahai orang-orang yang beriman, sesungguhnya orang-orang yang musyrik itu najis, maka janganlah mereka mendekati Masjidilharam sesudah tahun ini. Dan jika kamu khawatir menjadi miskin, maka Allah nanti akan memberikan kekayaan kepadamu dari karunia-Nya, jika Dia menghendaki. Sesungguhnya Allah Maha Mengetahui lagi Maha Bijaksana.
(At-Taubah (9) : 28)

Kamu adalah seorang penipu. Tuhan Allah kau mengatakan bahawa manusia yg tidak menyembah dia itu adalah najis. Tuhan apa macam ini?

Use magic Report

Post time 31-7-2014 12:19 PM | Show all posts
Sephiroth posted on 28-7-2014 11:14 AM
by mashimaru83

Sephiroth:
Kamu adalah seorang penipu. Tuhan Allah kau mengatakan bahawa manusia yg tidak menyembah dia itu adalah najis. Tuhan apa macam ini?
Your biased opinions are very clear here. The verse clearly stated within the context of visiting the Masjidilharam. I strongly suggest that you learn the whole chapter and also refer to the historical facts before coming to a conlusion. It's clear here that you are being biased against Islam here.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 31-7-2014 01:14 PM | Show all posts
by mashimaru83

The verse clearly stated within the context of visiting the Masjidilharam.

Don't give me that $hit about how to read your Al Quran's verses. It clearly stated that ALL NON-MUSLIMS are filthy (najis) and therefore they are not allowed to enter the vicinity of Kaabah. It is a clear instruction.

In doing so, Muhammad had shown that he was WORSE than the Quraisy. In the past, the Quraisy did not allow him and his men into Kaabah for THAT YEAR alone. They did not label Muslims as filth as Muhammad did. This shows just how sick Muhammad was in his mind toward non-Muslims and how Muslims are toward others who do not share their belief.

That is why I choose that verse as signature, to remind non-muslims on what ther status are to a Muslim.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 31-7-2014 01:21 PM | Show all posts
Sephiroth posted on 31-7-2014 01:14 PM
by mashimaru83
Sephiroth:
Don't give me that $hit about how to read your Al Quran's verses. It clearly stated that ALL NON-MUSLIMS are filthy (najis) and therefore they are not allowed to enter the vicinity of Kaabah. It is a clear instruction.
You are entitled to your opinion. Unfortunately, your opinions are clearly biased, so they have to be dismissed immediately.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

24-4-2024 08:51 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.312951 second(s), 40 queries .