Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 15695|Reply: 86

CATCH ME CONCERT IN MALAYSIA 2013 - Fan Acc with DBSK

[Copy link]
Post time 5-2-2013 12:53 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

semua...
kbel nak CARI Cassiopeias dpt info in dulu...

DBSK akan bakal mengunjungi Malaysia dlm siri Asian Tour mereka...

walaupun kbel dah ada date dan month dia bila nak buat tapi setakat ni je info dpt share. Apa2 pun full official announcement dia akan keluar dlm sedikit masa lagi bersabar semuanya ya.

Mereka ada 2 lokasi pilihan iaitu Stadium Putra, Bukit Jalil dan Stadium Merdeka tapi diorg berat kat Stadium Merdeka..hmmm...last concert diorg dulu kat malaysia pun kat Stadium ni gak..

Semua...some press released dari organiser utk tetapan semua...

K-POP LEGEND SET TO RETURN TO THE MALAYSIAN STAGE FOR FIRST PERFORMANCE IN 6 YEARS!
TVXQ! “Catch Me” World Tour, Live in Malaysia, 18 May 2013

Kuala Lumpur, 8 March 2013 – Fans of Asia’s biggest alternative K-POP band, TVXQ!, who fondly refer to themselves as Cassiopeia, shall have to wait no longer for the return of the K-Pop Kings! The TVXQ! legacy lives on as the boys continue their record breaking streak, filling out arenas and stadiums across the globe with their new world tour < TVXQ! LIVE WORLD TOUR “CATCH ME” >.

TVXQ! was temporarily stepped out of the lime light since <The 3rd Asia Tour Concert Mirotic in Seoul> in 2009. Four years on, TVXQ! members Uknow and Max returned to the K-Pop music scene in the form of a duo and introduced the brand new album Catch Me in 2012.

After an absence of 6 years, the K-POP duo, TVXQ! will be back to dazzle fans with their live world tour “Catch Me” in Kuala Lumpur - to be held at Stadium Malawati, Shah Alam, 18th May 2013. Ticket sales will officially start on 16th March 2013.

The new tour commenced in Seoul, Korea, October 2012 and proved to be more popular than ever, with 20,000 concert tickets completely sold out within five minutes. The K-Pop phenomena is making history as the first K-POP band to embark on a tour that includes performances at five major entertainment domes in Japan; following a concert at the Saitama Super Arena, TVXQ! then moves on to perform at Tokyo Dome, Osaka Kyocera Dome, Fukuoka Yahoo! Japan Dome, Sapporo Dome and last but not least Nagoya Dome. The world tour will also take the dynamic duo to Hong Kong, Beijing and other Asian cities.

The organizer, JPM Music, heard Malaysian fans’ cries for a chance to see the K-Pop legend’s return and is all set to delight the local Cassiopeia with a sensational TVXQ experience! Not only is this JPM Music's first K-Pop concert but it also the first TVXQ! concert in Malaysia in 6 years and as a duo. News of the highly anticipated concert has already got fans reeling with excitement and no doubt there shall be a vibrant sea of people dressed in pearl red apparel – the official TVXQ! fan colour.

To ease the commute for concert goers, JPM Music is thoughtfully providing shuttle transportation from KL Sentral station to Stadium Malawati in Shah Alam. Shuttle bus vouchers can be purchased on the launch day of ticket sales, through the organizer, or on the spot on event day.
JPM Music announced a wide variety of ticket categories with the price range from RM 168 to RM 688 with only 9000 tickets available.

Seating Zone: RM168 -RM688

Rock Zone: RM688

VVIP seating Zone (only available for purchase on ticket launch day at Sungei Wang Plaza or via direct contact with JPM Music)

VVIP Rock Zone (free standing, only available for purchase on ticket launch day at Sungei Wang Plaza or via direct contact with JPM Music)

Premium Rock Zone (free standing, only available for purchase on ticket launch day at Sungei Wang Plaza or via direct contact with JPM Music)

Ticketing Terms & Conditions:

- For safety reasons, the age limit for tickets are 3 years old for all seated tickets, and 12 years old for rock zone tickets.

- Each transaction is capped at a maximum of 5 tickets of VVIP and Premium Zone to ensure availability of tickets.

- Tickets prices listed are not inclusive of RM3 processing fee.

All categories of tickets will be available during launch day on 16th March 2013, from 11.00am to 3.00pm at ticketing booths located at 6th Floor of Sungei Wang Plaza.

VVIP tickets and Premium Zone tickets are only available during launch day or can be arranged by contact with the organizer via email request: ticketing@jpmmusic.com.my (first come first serve basis) with the limit of 5 tickets per person. Purchase of VVIP tickets or Premium zone tickets will enable a chance to win Special Passes.

Starting from 2.00pm onwards, all categories of tickets excluding VVIP tickets and Premium Zone tickets are available to purchase through:
&#8226;        http://www.jpmmusic.com.my  
&#8226;        http://www.ticketcharge.com.my   (and Ticket charge outlet)
&#8226;        Official Outlet: Rock corner

For more information, please log on to www.jpmmusic.com.my and http://www.facebook.com/JpMusic.my for details. Email to enquiry@jpmmusic.com.my for any enquiry of tickets or call +603-77128690 (Monday – Friday, 10am – 6pm) for details.  You can register yourself at www.jpmmusic.com.my to get the latest concert updates too.

Last edited by isabel on 21-5-2013 09:41 AM

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 5-2-2013 12:56 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
saya check in !!!!! check in nk pergi !!

Use magic Report

Post time 5-2-2013 01:19 PM | Show all posts
Isabel tak bole beritau tarikh ke? at least dlm bulan brp? so excited following My-TVXQ punyer update but they never mentioned the date.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 5-2-2013 01:43 PM | Show all posts
yup x leh mention dulu nanti kena marah..
ni sbb kita org terlampau excited sbb tu ler kita org bagi hint2 je...^^

don't worry..ko org akan sempat plan with money, holiday and everthing..sbb date dia jauh gi...^^

tapi apa2 pun it's before school holiday break...

Use magic Report

Post time 5-2-2013 03:27 PM | Show all posts
woohhooo~!!!! HoMin sey!!!!!

Use magic Report

Post time 5-2-2013 06:02 PM | Show all posts
tapi.. kat fb dah hebah psl ni... std. shah alam.

[CONFIRM] TVXQ! CATCH ME ASIA TOUR LIVE IN MALAYSIA
MONTH: MAY
VENUE: STADIUM MALAWATI INDOOR, SHAH ALAM
PRE-TICKET LAUNCH: MARCH 2013

STAY TUNE TO MY-TVXQ! FOR MORE UPDATES!

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 6-2-2013 12:07 AM | Show all posts
buahcinta posted on 5-2-2013 06:02 PM
tapi.. kat fb dah hebah psl ni... std. shah alam.

saw that too. harap2 bukan awal bulan 5. tolong la lepas 18 hb

Use magic Report

Post time 6-2-2013 10:08 AM | Show all posts
semoga tarikh akan diubah ke waktu cuti sekolah...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 6-2-2013 10:40 AM | Show all posts
erm...nk tgk rege...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-2-2013 10:54 AM | Show all posts
airwickss posted on 6-2-2013 10:08 AM
semoga tarikh akan diubah ke waktu cuti sekolah...

sayang sekali concert ni mmg x buat masa cuti sekolah ye..

seminggu sebelum cuti concert ni...

Use magic Report

Post time 6-2-2013 11:31 AM | Show all posts
isabel posted on 6-2-2013 10:54 AM
sayang sekali concert ni mmg x buat masa cuti sekolah ye..

seminggu sebelum cuti concert ni.. ...

omo kak Bel

18hb lah tu

terasa lama nk tnggu announcement pas CNY

Use magic Report

Post time 6-2-2013 11:34 AM | Show all posts
Berdasarkan kepada semua clue yg telah diberi:

1) Sabtu 2) seminggu sblm cuti sekolah. Maka dengan ini haku membuat andaian tarikh nyer ialah 18/5/2013.

Excellent. 2 hari sebelum aku blk Mesia... adeh saket nyer jiwa raga ku

Use magic Report

Post time 6-2-2013 11:47 AM | Show all posts
saya nk joint projek t's tu.....
nk join order t's je...

Use magic Report

Post time 6-2-2013 11:52 AM | Show all posts
crazy_mary posted on 6-2-2013 11:34 AM
Berdasarkan kepada semua clue yg telah diberi:

1) Sabtu 2) seminggu sblm cuti sekolah. Maka deng ...

Bertabahlah

Mne tau kot2 dpt stalk kt epot
(xpun awlkn tix balik)

Use magic Report

Post time 6-2-2013 03:42 PM | Show all posts
nak beli t'shirt...

Use magic Report

Post time 6-2-2013 04:15 PM | Show all posts
3 org lagi tu tak mau mai kah?

peminat yoo chun byk kt sni..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 6-2-2013 04:15 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 7-2-2013 08:56 AM | Show all posts
dauswq posted on 6-2-2013 04:15 PM

Yg 3 tu xpandang Malaysia... panas kekdahnya

Use magic Report

Post time 8-2-2013 12:43 AM | Show all posts
Zaheera posted on 7-2-2013 08:56 AM
Yg 3 tu xpandang Malaysia... panas kekdahnya

kes fanmeeting dolo ker uols??

Use magic Report

Post time 8-2-2013 08:55 AM | Show all posts
skymania posted on 8-2-2013 12:43 AM
kes fanmeeting dolo ker uols??

Eh eh... dorg ade dtg sni ke?

xde sape2 bleh design bju ke

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 01:30 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.072440 second(s), 44 queries .